Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps (47690 Views)

Lessel In Benue Where A Basket Of Tomatoes Goes For N150 / How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea / N1500 Basket Of Tomatoes A Nairalander Bought (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps by Pavore9: 9:21am On Feb 21, 2018
sallyopy:
Organically grown vegetables and fruits

Where is your farm located?
Re: Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps by sallyopy(f): 2:16pm On Feb 21, 2018
Pavore9:

Lagos
Re: Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps by hisgrace090: 6:05am On Feb 22, 2018
Can you get horseradish for me?
Re: Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps by sallyopy(f): 12:00am On Feb 25, 2018
hisgrace090:
Can you get horseradish for me?
I will try and get back to you
Re: Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps by hisgrace090: 3:53pm On Feb 25, 2018
sallyopy:
I will try and get back to you

I'm patiently waiting.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps by sallyopy(f): 3:26pm On Feb 28, 2018
Pavore9:

Lagos
Re: Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps by sallyopy(f): 3:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
We have them in different varieties

Re: Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps by merit1988(f): 11:17pm On Mar 07, 2018
Pls I need a pack of strawberry tomorrow. Can I get and how much is it? My no 07068513265
Re: Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps by breadplanets(f): 5:52pm On Mar 12, 2018
sallyopy:
BASKET of Irish at a very affordable prices
is this available? how much is it now?
Re: Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps by sallyopy(f): 11:56am On Mar 15, 2018
breadplanets:

is this available? how much is it now?
yes, available all year round. Smallest basket 1500
Re: Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps by seunfly: 6:02am On Mar 16, 2018
sallyopy:
yes, available all year round. Smallest basket 1500
Do u deliver in Abuja?

How much do u sell strawberry and grape?
Re: Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps by sallyopy(f): 4:41pm On Mar 16, 2018
seunfly:

Do u deliver in Abuja?

How much do u sell strawberry and grape?
yes we deliver Nationwide. Strawberry 1400/pack grapes 1200/pack if you are buying less than 10packs. Kindly chat me up on 07035647754
Re: Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps by sallyopy(f): 4:42pm On Mar 16, 2018
merit1988:
Pls I need a pack of strawberry tomorrow. Can I get and how much is it? My no 07068513265
hi so sorry, just got this message now.
Re: Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps by sallyopy(f): 9:02am On Mar 22, 2018
We have fruits and vegetables in different varieties

Re: Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps by sallyopy(f): 12:37pm On Mar 23, 2018
Peaches so yummy

Re: Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps by Callmeboss(m): 9:01pm On Mar 23, 2018
Good day all.
Am a young farmer, I produce oil. I supply best of oils to any one in Nigeria at affordable prices. The oil I give is good for cooking and storage. I deliver at your door step and payment is at delivery. Please if you are interested contact me on WhatsApp or phone call

Re: Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps by sallyopy(f): 7:56pm On Apr 08, 2018
Flax seed available in stock

Re: Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps by sallyopy(f): 4:24pm On Apr 11, 2018
Good day dear customers

Baby spinach
Lettuces ice
Rucola
Cherry tomato's
Romain tomato's
Cauliflower
Celery
White and brown mushrooms
Blueberry
Raspberry
BlackBerry
Kumquat
Rosemary fresh
Thyme
Chill green
Parsley
Basil
Mint
Asparagus
Red seedless grapes
Red plum
Green and red apples
Red cabbage
Strawberry
Garlic
Kiwi

These and many more are now available in stock. Distribution starts tomorrow morning, keep your orders coming
Re: Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps by sallyopy(f): 10:08pm On Apr 12, 2018
Fresh strawberries, asparagus, Rosemary and so many amazing fruits and vegetables available in stock.

Re: Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps by sallyopy(f): 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2018
Not but fresh

Re: Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps by sallyopy(f): 1:09pm On Apr 14, 2018
Fresh asparagus

Re: Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps by teaana: 4:09pm On Apr 16, 2018
How much are your kiwis
Re: Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps by sallyopy(f): 4:18pm On Apr 16, 2018
teaana:
How much are your kiwis
price depends on quantity, 4000/kg retail. 3500/kg wholesale
Re: Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps by teaana: 6:51pm On Apr 16, 2018
Can we get an updated price list for the available fruits or do u have a walk in store
Re: Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps by namo77: 2:08pm On Apr 17, 2018
Get more sales!

Reach more people directly with bulk sms and bulk emails.

It's affordable.

Call 08117506291
Re: Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps by sallyopy(f): 9:29pm On Apr 17, 2018
teaana:
Can we get an updated price list for the available fruits or do u have a walk in store
kindly chat me up on ,07035647754. Thank you
Re: Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps by sallyopy(f): 12:51pm On Apr 19, 2018
Dear customers, the following items now available in stock, distributions start tomorrow.

lettuces ice
asparagus
blueberry
celery
cauliflower
Blackberry
raspberry
broccoli
white mushroom
brown mushrooms
white grapes
sweet melons
pomegranate
Kiwifruit
capsicum green
capsicum orange
Romain lettuce
rosemary
thyme
Rocket leaf
baby spinch
Romain tomatoes
cherry tomatoes
gratet fruit
lemon
Mandarin
orange
red plum
red apple
green apple
fresh garlic
Re: Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps by sallyopy(f): 3:57pm On Apr 26, 2018
Good dear dear customers
New stock alert

lettuce ice
blackberry
broccoli
raspberry
sweet melons
pomegranate
Kiwifruit
kumquat
nectarines
peach
capsicum Red
Yellow capsicum
Cherry tomatoes
orange pepper
green pepper
Red reddish
brown mushrooms
white mushroom
Romain lettuce
Roman tomatoes
rosemary
thyme
baby spinach
Rucola
red seedless grape
white grape
Red plum
lemon
great fruit
Mandarin
orange
red apple
green apple
strawberry
fresh garlic

Keep your orders coming

Re: Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps by sallyopy(f): 8:14pm On Apr 29, 2018
White and red grapes available in stock

Re: Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps by sallyopy(f): 2:07pm On May 05, 2018
Monday afternoon �

Available stock for Monday distributions

asparagus
blueberry
blackberry
raspberry
Strawberries
celery
couliflower
broccoli
white mushroom
brown mushrooms
cherry tomatoes
pomegranate
lettuce ice
Kiwifruit
coriander
kumquat
baby carrot
orange pepper
green pepper
Red pepper
yellow pepper
passion fruit
peach
nectarines
parsley
red reddish
red Reddisho
Romain lettuce
Roman tomatoes
rosemary
thyme
fig fresh
orange
lemon
sweet melons
Mandarin
fresh garlic
fresh strawberry
red seedless greaps
white greaps
Red apple
green apple
fresh strawberry �����
Re: Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps by sallyopy(f): 10:57am On Jun 09, 2018
Throw back to Ramadan hampers

Re: Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps by sallyopy(f): 10:59am On Jun 09, 2018
Thanks you all for trusting us. Next years Ramadan will be more fruitful In Shaa Allah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) / "Safou" Is The Correct Name Of This Nigerian Pear / Bush Meat Versus Chicken?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.