Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

How Did You Spend Your Holiday? - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / How Did You Spend Your Holiday? (10073 Views)

Can You Spend 'this Much' On Drinks In One Night? / How Did 'leap Day Babies' Celebrate Their Birthday On Non Leap Years? / How Did You Celebrate Your Last Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Spend Your Holiday? by christopheru(m): 6:36pm On Mar 28, 2016
Went visiting. Was cool tho
Re: How Did You Spend Your Holiday? by papauju(m): 6:38pm On Mar 28, 2016
Just finished eating McDonald with my family,
Yesterday at a friend house it was fun
Re: How Did You Spend Your Holiday? by IamAtribalist: 6:38pm On Mar 28, 2016
cool I spent it knacking my neighbors beautiful and young wife - because my neighbor was also away nacking another man's wife so I leveled the weight of Justice. cool

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Spend Your Holiday? by ozi001: 6:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
viktor01:
Followed a friend to AGC and later stayed indoors all through smoking garri.
Didn't even know that there was a celebration going on until a neighbour decided to help my pathetic situation with a plate of rice.
Try applying for Etisalat Customer care job. E go better

1 Like

Re: How Did You Spend Your Holiday? by viktor01(m): 6:42pm On Mar 28, 2016
ozi001:

Try applying for Etisalat Customer care job. E go better

Abi, You fit link me sha if there is any on ground.
Re: How Did You Spend Your Holiday? by IamAtribalist: 6:50pm On Mar 28, 2016
calliope:
grin Hypocrites

cool Abeg free me- somebody must bring God's judgment - I am just a vessel doing the Lord's work. cool

1 Like

Re: How Did You Spend Your Holiday? by udumosam23(m): 6:50pm On Mar 28, 2016
Terrible, my family left me for the village, they're not even back till now. I feel lonely, no light, had to go draw water for myself, do the cookings, wash the plates and cloths, guy women are trying.

And to think my wife has been doing all this alone with a baby on her back amazes me, she deserve monthly allowances.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Did You Spend Your Holiday? by myfantasies(f): 6:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
Home all through

I watched cartoons to d extent cartoons started watching me grin

Too bad work starts tomorrow, means i have to go to bed early.. . Which i hate doing angry

1 Like

Re: How Did You Spend Your Holiday? by ProfEinstein: 6:57pm On Mar 28, 2016
smoked weed all through, was quite replenishing.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Spend Your Holiday? by clems88(m): 7:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
papauju:
Just finished eating McDonald with my family,
Yesterday at a friend house it was fun
yea thatz good hope you ate both his head grin
Re: How Did You Spend Your Holiday? by calliope(f): 7:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
IamAtribalist:

cool Abeg free me- somebody must bring God's judgment - I am just a vessel doing the Lord's work. cool
u no well! grin
Re: How Did You Spend Your Holiday? by iSellUsedCars(m): 7:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
HomesOfLife:
I made 200k over the holiday showing people my houses for rent kiss

Heading to Le'Pot Karaoke Bar on Adeniran Ogunsanya. Call me if you're in Surulere (Drinks on me)

Correct guy...
Re: How Did You Spend Your Holiday? by oshobar(m): 7:04pm On Mar 28, 2016
HomesOfLife:
I made 200k over the holiday showing people my houses for rent kiss

Heading to Le'Pot Karaoke Bar on Adeniran Ogunsanya. Call me if you're in Surulere (Drinks on me)

Bros Babs I dey lere.Ama call u now.
Re: How Did You Spend Your Holiday? by archymacho(m): 7:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
Na work we dey for covenant university construction agency ooo. No holiday.
Re: How Did You Spend Your Holiday? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
Yesterday was my Birthday and after informing frds i forget it was yesterday...went to church first thing in the morning, never went through my phone, after service wile we were still in the church premises i received an SMS frm GTB, checked and it was a birthday wish cheesy had to tell my siblings and my Big Bro made it memorable, drove straight frm church to chicken republic, ordered meal for all of us bt my chicken was double cheesy and they all sang birthday song for me...became shy, gist till 3pm came back home and saw movies allday.
Re: How Did You Spend Your Holiday? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 28, 2016
Holiday sha lipsrsealed
Re: How Did You Spend Your Holiday? by debicy(m): 7:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
V not bn out of my gate today. Just sleeping n eating. Wrk begins tomorow.
Re: How Did You Spend Your Holiday? by Mogenerous(f): 7:41pm On Mar 28, 2016
Was indoor all thru munching all i could get my hands on. Funny no one brought easter food this year. It shows how broke people are. May God help us
Re: How Did You Spend Your Holiday? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 28, 2016
Haba what is pretty cool here? So you wan let that toto waste?

datguru:
I was on briefs and my girlfriend was on p*nts and br*a. We just lay down on the bed, talked for some time and slept off. NO SE*X. We woke up late in the evening, ate and started watching movies..

Pretty cool, huh ?
Re: How Did You Spend Your Holiday? by Chommieblaq(f): 7:56pm On Mar 28, 2016
Full house, Ma mum and ma sisters kids won't let me be so I sneaked out to see a movie (super man vs bat man), drove around n went bk home... .
Re: How Did You Spend Your Holiday? by pweetychyka(f): 8:04pm On Mar 28, 2016
martyns303:
First I did something illegal by drinking and driving, then I had plantain and fresh fish stew!!! wink

Y drink n drive wen u know its illegal?

1 Like

Re: How Did You Spend Your Holiday? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
Hmmmm, why am I thinking of Backstreet Boys?

lolademariam:
I went out 4 shopping
Re: How Did You Spend Your Holiday? by sunny442: 8:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
No tanx to PHCN they made themselve so important *in Mourinho's voice*
Re: How Did You Spend Your Holiday? by queenfav(f): 8:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
I was broke,looked for cheap fuel @86 naira to no avail,treated malaria,had to work thru out d holidays on emergency cases and restructured my long term life goals to suit my new status,after I broke off my engagement/relationship with him.What a holiday!
Re: How Did You Spend Your Holiday? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
IamAtribalist:
cool I spent it knacking my neighbors beautiful and young wife - because my neighbor was also away nacking another man's wife so I leveled the weight of Justice. cool
. And guess where your woman is? Right here being nacked by me. Life is Good.

Meanwhile, I have no woman,no Mum and no sister-just incase some wiseguy is thinking of writting that.....

1 Like

Re: How Did You Spend Your Holiday? by IamAtribalist: 8:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
. And guess where your woman is? Right here being nacked by me. Life is Good.

Meanwhile, I have no woman,no Mum and no sister-just incase some wiseguy is thinking of writting that.....

cool See mumu - you don't know me. You think a guy like me will have a designated woman? I fvck freely. Freely God has given, freely have I received his blessings. STOP sleeping on a bicycle. cool

1 Like

Re: How Did You Spend Your Holiday? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 28, 2016
That's what they always say. Abeg make I change style to doggie jare grin
IamAtribalist:

cool See mumu - you don't know me. You think a guy like me will have a designated woman? I fvck freely. Freely God has given, freely have I received his blessings. STOP sleeping on a bicycle. cool
Re: How Did You Spend Your Holiday? by IamAtribalist: 8:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
That's what they always say. Abeg make I change style to doggie jare grin

cool dey dere dey slow. We dey enjoy life u dey wonder - na u sabi- wetin concern me. cool
Re: How Did You Spend Your Holiday? by Funkybabee(f): 8:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
I just dey para from one place to another, omog I enjoyed this holiday gan.!!!!!!!!
Re: How Did You Spend Your Holiday? by kk4kiss(m): 9:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
Mine was cell in a hell, o.e idiot visited my house all the way from east to abj. Since Friday the witch lock up. Leave matter my holiday was not sth to write home about I have already miss out
Re: How Did You Spend Your Holiday? by Odunharry(m): 9:09pm On Mar 28, 2016
On Friday,i was indoors thruout, did some washing that morning... Saturday was dull no top flight Euro league match, so was watching some movies..
Sunday I went out to see friends...Today I have bn indoors all day

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whitelexi!congrats / Winners Of Nigerian Broadcasters Merit Awards / 1months Training On Event Planning/management/decoration @ Lekki Eti-osa Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.