Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

The Nigerian ''common Man'' Is As Corrupt As His Leader - See Photo Evidence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nigerian ''common Man'' Is As Corrupt As His Leader - See Photo Evidence (4083 Views)

It Is A Shame We Have Someone As Corrupt As Saraki Making Laws In Nigeria / Buhari Is A Noisemaker; He’s As Corrupt As Abacha – Lamido / Of What Benefit Is Signing Of The 2016 Budget To The Common Man On The Street? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigerian ''common Man'' Is As Corrupt As His Leader - See Photo Evidence by Adelaide2: 6:56pm On Mar 28, 2016
See what they are doing with official vehicle Later these ones will also blame Buhari or GEJ or Obasanjo or IBB for stealing money. As far as I am concerned most average Nigerians (thank God I am no longer one, at least by passport) will steal or misuse power to the extent available to them. Either way, both stealing of public money and misusing of public trust are corruption.

Re: The Nigerian ''common Man'' Is As Corrupt As His Leader - See Photo Evidence by Adelaide2: 6:57pm On Mar 28, 2016
In this photo, either a highly placed PHCN person is (1) renting the public vehicle out to bakeries or (2) himself/herself has a bakery and using public vehicle to distribute his private bread. If the first scenario is the case, the PHCN person, those working under him who should know and choose instead to keep quiet, and the baker are corrupt. If the later is the case, of course the PHCN person and those under him who must know what's going on are corrupt.

Nigeria is doomed, from top to bottom and from bottom to top.
Re: The Nigerian ''common Man'' Is As Corrupt As His Leader - See Photo Evidence by abbeycial: 6:58pm On Mar 28, 2016
true but not all, the issue is examples are not set nor severe penalty for misuse of public trust.

On a second thought, it may not be fully appropriate to liken the above with our corrupt politicians. They are far worse than that and ve no plans to repent from sucking our nation dry.

u may say i watch too many movies but we really need GOD to send us radical vigilantes.
Re: The Nigerian ''common Man'' Is As Corrupt As His Leader - See Photo Evidence by temitemi1(m): 7:03pm On Mar 28, 2016
No wonder our electricity is dropping everyday shocked shocked shocked shocked. Thanks to fashola n "change" cheesy grin grin
Re: The Nigerian ''common Man'' Is As Corrupt As His Leader - See Photo Evidence by ItzTun3chi(m): 7:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
The Owner Is An Apc Member.Btw;PHCN no lonqer exist angry
Re: The Nigerian ''common Man'' Is As Corrupt As His Leader - See Photo Evidence by hungryboy(m): 7:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
Majority of Nigerians are so greedy and self serving,
The dollar issue has been a boon for many of them, from the transporter, to the buka owner, to the clothe seller, to the phones and accessories retailer, business have never been so good,
Majority of Nigerians are just looking for an opportunity to cheat others or the system.
Re: The Nigerian ''common Man'' Is As Corrupt As His Leader - See Photo Evidence by Adelaide2: 7:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
ItzTun3chi:
Btw;PHCN no lonqer exist angry

Is that an excuse for anything? It is obvious they did/have not repaint(ed) or relabel(ed) the vehicles to the new company.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian ''common Man'' Is As Corrupt As His Leader - See Photo Evidence by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 28, 2016
Adelaide2:
See what they are doing with official vehicle Later these ones will also blame Buhari or GEJ or Obasanjo or IBB for stealing money. As far as I am concerned most average Nigerians (thank God I am no longer one, at least by passport) will steal or misuse power to the extent available to them. Either way, both stealing of public money and misusing of public trust are corruption.
I'm surprised you are just knowing now, blacks are animals, pigs.. Disgrace to humanoid existence... In Nigeria it gets worse as they have the highest black population ..... The problem of Nigeria is way beyond leadership.... That's why anywhere Nigerians go they are associated with fraud and crime.... The people are even worse than the leaders, I see no change in sight in centuries to come...

I spit on Africa...

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian ''common Man'' Is As Corrupt As His Leader - See Photo Evidence by Adelaide2: 7:15pm On Mar 28, 2016
Raymondenyi:
I'm surprised you are just knowing now, blacks are animals, pigs.. Disgrace to humanoid existence... In Nigeria it gets worse as they have the highest black population ..... The problem of Nigeria is way beyond leadership.... That's why anywhere Nigerians go they are associated with fraud and crime.... The people are even worse than the leaders, I see no change in sight in centuries to come...

I spit on Africa...

So sad. Indeed the blackness of the heart of a black man is accentuated in Nigeria due to its high population of black people (not in any way sounding patronizing to peoples of other races). It is a big pity.
Re: The Nigerian ''common Man'' Is As Corrupt As His Leader - See Photo Evidence by abbeycial: 7:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
Raymondenyi:

I spit on Africa...

I smell envy.Spit on ur self bro.
ur opinion is strictly urs to deal with so leave Africa out of ur frustration

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian ''common Man'' Is As Corrupt As His Leader - See Photo Evidence by Adelaide2: 7:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
abbeycial:

I smell envy

That guy just told you the truth and you are shamelessly talking about envy?
Re: The Nigerian ''common Man'' Is As Corrupt As His Leader - See Photo Evidence by Tycike: 7:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
Or it could be the owner bought an old phcn bus.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian ''common Man'' Is As Corrupt As His Leader - See Photo Evidence by Adelaide2: 7:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
abbeycial:

On a second thought, it may not be fully appropriate to liken the above with our corrupt politicians. They are far worse than that and ve no plans to repent from sucking our nation dry.

The Nigerian leader and the Nigerian follower (common man) are the same. The difference is a matter of degree (how much is available to you to steal or misuse) and opportunity (your time) to loot or be corrupt.
Re: The Nigerian ''common Man'' Is As Corrupt As His Leader - See Photo Evidence by abbeycial: 7:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
Adelaide2:

That guy just told you the truth and you are shamelessly talking about envy?
Am not ashamed of my country,
am only ashamed of omo ales calling dem self Nigerians.
Re: The Nigerian ''common Man'' Is As Corrupt As His Leader - See Photo Evidence by Adelaide2: 7:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
abbeycial:

Am not ashamed of my country,
am only ashamed of omo ales calling dem self Nigerians.

You are very funny!
Re: The Nigerian ''common Man'' Is As Corrupt As His Leader - See Photo Evidence by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 28, 2016
abbeycial:

I smell envy.Spit on ur self bro.
ur opinion is strictly urs to deal with so leave Africa out of ur frustration
you are a child my brother that know nothing, I won't hate on you ( I was like u some years back ,until I came of age, got relating with people, and got involved in civil service... I'll even say I was much more passionate than you.... As you grow older you'll understand my dear.... Just mark this somewhere (that's if you really get exposed )
Re: The Nigerian ''common Man'' Is As Corrupt As His Leader - See Photo Evidence by abbeycial: 7:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
Adelaide2:

The Nigerian leader and the Nigerian follower (common man) are the same. The difference is a matter of degree (how much is available to you to steal or misuse) and opportunity (your time) to loot or be corrupt.
I rebuke that

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian ''common Man'' Is As Corrupt As His Leader - See Photo Evidence by gbengaizzHe: 7:30pm On Mar 28, 2016
No likes given thruout the thread so no 4ks given
Re: The Nigerian ''common Man'' Is As Corrupt As His Leader - See Photo Evidence by abbeycial: 7:38pm On Mar 28, 2016
Raymondenyi:
you are a child my brother that know nothing, I won't hate on you ( I was like u some years back ,until I came of age, got relating with people, and got involved in civil service... I'll even say I was much more passionate than you.... As you grow older you'll understand my dear.... Just mark this somewhere (that's if you really get exposed )
lol
damnn ur passion, its utter foolishness to run or give up on ur country.
So u expect we should all dash for another country's passport and turn back to spit on.our roots just like u?

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian ''common Man'' Is As Corrupt As His Leader - See Photo Evidence by Adelaide2: 7:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
gbengaizzHe:
No likes given thruout the thread so no 4ks given

Are you here merely for ''liking'' threads? Wow! That's a new low.
Re: The Nigerian ''common Man'' Is As Corrupt As His Leader - See Photo Evidence by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 28, 2016
abbeycial:

lol
damnn ur passion,a its utter foolishness to run or give up on ur country
I'm one of the youths fighting for a better Nigeria,

The 1st attempt at solving your problems is by first identifying it, accept it, own it, before you could seek redress. Unfortunately, down here we have continued denying our major problems and challenges and that is tr bane of our problems..... I have identified our problems, owned it and very much abreast of this, consciously I'm very well managing the government facility under my care to the optimal capacity u could think...

I have never given up on my country, patriotism won't let me, but we have to swallow and digest the bitter truth, only then can we prosper...
Re: The Nigerian ''common Man'' Is As Corrupt As His Leader - See Photo Evidence by abbeycial: 7:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
Raymondenyi:
I'm one of the youths fighting for a better Nigeria,

The 1st attempt at solving your problems is by first identifying it, accept it, own it, before you could seek redress. Unfortunately, down here we have continued denying our major problems and challenges and that is tr bane of our problems..... I have identified our problems, owned it and very much abreast of this, consciously I'm very well managing the government facility under my care to the optimal capacity u could think...

I have never given up on my country, patriotism won't let me, but we have to swallow and digest the bitter truth, only then can we prosper...
bottom line is.we ve a problem in our country but we should not make the same country an object of disgrace or a mopping stick for non.citizens to while away time with
We can all gear up our acclaimed passion and strive to clean up Nigeria anyway anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian ''common Man'' Is As Corrupt As His Leader - See Photo Evidence by Adelaide2: 7:57pm On Mar 28, 2016
oduastates:
In better climes( advanced countries), the common man never smells the seat of power.

Hm! Obama was what before he became a senator and then a president? You live in planet Pluto?
Re: The Nigerian ''common Man'' Is As Corrupt As His Leader - See Photo Evidence by oduastates: 8:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
Adelaide2:

Hm! Obama was what before he became a senator and then a president? You live in planet Pluto?

Read his story and you will understand that he was groomed to become a leader. Shaped and mentored by
top policy makers, opinion shapers, philosopher and educators.
Re: The Nigerian ''common Man'' Is As Corrupt As His Leader - See Photo Evidence by Adelaide2: 8:03pm On Mar 28, 2016
oduastates:

Read his story and you will understand that he was groomed to become a leader

Groomed by whom?
Also, the Lagos failed gov (Fasola) you pride yourself in hyping is groomed by whom?
Re: The Nigerian ''common Man'' Is As Corrupt As His Leader - See Photo Evidence by oduastates: 8:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
Adelaide2:

Groomed by whom?
Also, the Lagos failed gov (Fasola) you pride yourself in hyping is groomed by whom?

This is where I will stop. I do not converse with the unaware. You are 180 degrees ignorant. Nothing wrong with that. 99% of humanity are in the same boat.
Re: The Nigerian ''common Man'' Is As Corrupt As His Leader - See Photo Evidence by Adelaide2: 8:19pm On Mar 28, 2016
oduastates:

This is where I will stop. I do not converse with the unaware. You are 180 degrees ignorant. Nothing wrong with that. 99% of humanity are in the same boat.

No you tell me who groomed them to become leaders. If Fasola is ''groomed'' how/why is Buhari/GEJ etc not groomed? If Fasola is 'groomed'' how come he is not able to show that exception at he federal level? Keep in mind, he is the minister in charge of the vehicle under discussion in this thread. Please don't bring that your Lagos nonsense claims to this thread (you went back to delete that crap though).
Re: The Nigerian ''common Man'' Is As Corrupt As His Leader - See Photo Evidence by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
Black man is a curse to mankind, and zoo is everything wrong with a blackman - Nnamdi Kanu grin
Re: The Nigerian ''common Man'' Is As Corrupt As His Leader - See Photo Evidence by gbengaizzHe: 2:06am On Mar 29, 2016
Adelaide2:

Are you here merely for ''liking'' threads? Wow! That's a new low.

I'll ignore your vomit. U might have to pack it next time. #badtguy
Re: The Nigerian ''common Man'' Is As Corrupt As His Leader - See Photo Evidence by orisa37: 4:08am On Mar 29, 2016
Good Government I.e. educated and discerning government is lacking. Every Nigerian is possessed.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian ''common Man'' Is As Corrupt As His Leader - See Photo Evidence by omowolewa: 4:42am On Mar 29, 2016
Your spit on Africa? Fraustrated soul, who care about your spit.

Raymondenyi:

I spit on Africa...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can PMB Still Win 2019 Election / PDP Vrs BUHARI Chances In 6 Geo-political Zones. / BREAKING: Angry Nigerians Attacks Buhari Over Daughter's First Class Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.