Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Would You fvck A Married Woman, If Her. . . . . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You fvck A Married Woman, If Her. . . . . (4342 Views)

Fredrick, Can You Fvck Me? / In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? / You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You fvck A Married Woman, If Her. . . . . by Cholls(m): 7:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
My brothers

......husband did not know about it?

Given the best circumstance, where a married woman offers her body to you, and at a time and place where no one else would find out, would you do it, knowing that her husband would be completely ignorant of the fact that you had bleeped his wife.

Myself, I would Never do it! I could only Bleep a married woman if her husband knew and approved. And, I would do it only if he were there to watch!

A guy told me he have fvcked few married women in is life, and it was always at their husbands' appartment.

A guy sincerely asks me "Would you fvck my wife?" I consider it the highest of compliments that he wants to share his wife's pusssy with ME! And, I cannot imagine any "real" man who would ever deny this request, to give a "brother" the excitement he is needing by watching another man Bleep his wife.
Re: Would You fvck A Married Woman, If Her. . . . . by falconey(m): 7:41pm On Mar 28, 2016
undecided
Re: Would You fvck A Married Woman, If Her. . . . . by jbl007(m): 7:51pm On Mar 28, 2016
Sorry ooo but which kinda man gives approval for his wife to be f**ked by anoda?

5 Likes

Re: Would You fvck A Married Woman, If Her. . . . . by Phikom(m): 7:59pm On Mar 28, 2016
beautiful heaps of rubbish
Trash!
Dustbin section please...

7 Likes

Re: Would You fvck A Married Woman, If Her. . . . . by RexKexMilann: 8:02pm On Mar 28, 2016
OP, for creating this thread, it's obvious that you need to treat stupiidityundecided.

5 Likes

Re: Would You fvck A Married Woman, If Her. . . . . by Cholls(m): 8:11pm On Mar 28, 2016
RexKexMilann:
OP, for creating this thread, it's obvious that you need to treat stupiidityundecided.
my brother c'mon it's not by force to comment.........our life's are different........don't come here and start preaching what you think is Normal.....you could have done yourself a favor by ignoring.

1 Like

Re: Would You fvck A Married Woman, If Her. . . . . by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 28, 2016
Mods pls remove d rubbish on my profile. U can't islamize me online

6 Likes

Re: Would You fvck A Married Woman, If Her. . . . . by Cholls(m): 8:24pm On Mar 28, 2016
my brother^^ please stop derailing.....am sorry if you're uncomfortable with this topic.....again please give others the opportunity to share their views.

1 Like

Re: Would You fvck A Married Woman, If Her. . . . . by Dean13(m): 10:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
Cholls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You fvck A Married Woman, If Her. . . . . by Cholls(m): 10:37pm On Mar 28, 2016
my brother am not lying
Re: Would You fvck A Married Woman, If Her. . . . . by Bluezy13(m): 10:50pm On Mar 28, 2016
Cholls:
My brothers

......husband did not know about it?

Given the best circumstance, where a married woman offers her body to you, and at a time and place where no one else would find out, would you do it, knowing that her husband would be completely ignorant of the fact that you had bleeped his wife.

Myself, I would Never do it! I could only Bleep a married woman if her husband knew and approved. And, I would do it only if he were there to watch!

A guy told me he have fvcked few married women in is life, and it was always at their husbands' appartment.

A guy sincerely asks me "Would you fvck my wife?" I consider it the highest of compliments that he wants to share his wife's pusssy with ME! And, I cannot imagine any "real" man who would ever deny this request, to give a "brother" the excitement he is needing by watching another man Bleep his wife.
OP, would another man Bleep your wife

4 Likes

Re: Would You fvck A Married Woman, If Her. . . . . by Cholls(m): 10:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
Bluezy13:
OP, would another man Bleep your wife
my brother I wouldn't.

1 Like

Re: Would You fvck A Married Woman, If Her. . . . . by Bluezy13(m): 10:55pm On Mar 28, 2016
Cholls:
my brother I wouldn't.
That's good
Re: Would You fvck A Married Woman, If Her. . . . . by Yksoul(m): 11:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
WHY WOULD I DO IT EVEN WITH THE HUSBAND'S CONSENT? NO WAY!

2 Likes

Re: Would You fvck A Married Woman, If Her. . . . . by firstking01(m): 11:44pm On Mar 28, 2016
Mtcheeews

1 Like

Re: Would You fvck A Married Woman, If Her. . . . . by acenazt: 12:00am On Mar 29, 2016
See rubbish talk. Madam spread. Me I knack. By d way which kind husband go gv u consent
Re: Would You fvck A Married Woman, If Her. . . . . by omojesu202(m): 12:02am On Mar 29, 2016
Alejhandro:

Islam is not tolerance like Christianity...once you enter no going out, that's cultism. You have done enough on your signature, or you can just deactivate the account.
Re: Would You fvck A Married Woman, If Her. . . . . by Nobody: 1:38am On Mar 29, 2016
if she's pretty, why not? I mean she's a woman after all...
Re: Would You fvck A Married Woman, If Her. . . . . by XFive: 1:42am On Mar 29, 2016
If you bleep another Persons wife, you will suffer the same faith and even worse. Sleeping with another Mans wife is one thing that I will never do unless I do not know that she is married.
Re: Would You fvck A Married Woman, If Her. . . . . by Audray(f): 2:12am On Mar 29, 2016
OP. Sleep and wake up.then realise that this is "romance section" not "sexuality section".
Re: Would You fvck A Married Woman, If Her. . . . . by vanvick247(m): 3:13am On Mar 29, 2016
Seriously? Getting tired of all these end time questions for nairaland. For gudness why will u even reason bleeping a married woman? Dis is how people knowingly heap curse on their head then will later blame it on old and innocent relatives @ d village. Gosh!!

1 Like

Re: Would You fvck A Married Woman, If Her. . . . . by Jorussia(m): 6:49am On Mar 29, 2016
A friend of mine did that shit of recent.He met this married woman(she has three kids) on Facebook who resides in port Harcourt.It was the lady that actually wanted sex from him.She booked a hotel in onitsha ,my guy left Benin for Onitsha and they had sex.I was very surprised that he could do something like that based on the fact that we both attend MFM.for me,my precious destiny is not for sale,at 26,i have never had sex with any lady.

1 Like

Re: Would You fvck A Married Woman, If Her. . . . . by idee91: 7:26am On Mar 29, 2016
Alejhandro:
Lol..... are you sure you didn't islamize ur self tryna comment on Islamic threads ?..... ur hate level is massive bro ! Take a chill pill

1 Like

Re: Would You fvck A Married Woman, If Her. . . . . by armstrongsammy(m): 7:27am On Mar 29, 2016
i can only do such tin,on two conditions,if d woman is still beautiful,i mean nt d type of woman dat her boobs nd butt don flat finish,if she still dey young and fresh,and her boobs nd butt still package,i Bleep nonsense 4 her body,i no send e husband
Re: Would You fvck A Married Woman, If Her. . . . . by kingkoboko: 7:34am On Mar 29, 2016
Husband's consent or not.
NEVA!!!
2fvck person wife na curse
Re: Would You fvck A Married Woman, If Her. . . . . by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 29, 2016
Jorussia:
A friend of mine did that shit of recent.He met this married woman(she has three kids) on Facebook who resides in port Harcourt.It was the lady that actually wanted sex from him.She booked a hotel in onitsha ,my guy left Benin for Onitsha and they had sex.I was very surprised that he could do something like that based on the fact that we both attend MFM.for me,my precious destiny is not for sale,at 26,i have never had sex with any lady.
i fear u o
Re: Would You fvck A Married Woman, If Her. . . . . by Fiwasayo(f): 8:50am On Mar 29, 2016
jbl007:
Sorry ooo but which kinda man gives approval for his wife to be f**ked by anoda?

As in ehn!!! The world has not only come to an end sad the world is finished angry
Re: Would You fvck A Married Woman, If Her. . . . . by jbl007(m): 9:29pm On Mar 29, 2016
Fiwasayo:

As in ehn!!! The world has not only come to an end sad the world is finished angry
I tire o...d stuff is unimaginable na.

(1) (Reply)

My Relationship Is Over / My Open Letter To Lalasticlal / I Give Up On Nigeria. .look At What I Saw On Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.