Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,867 members, 7,798,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

What's Your Biggest Frustration With Blogging? Drop Them Here, I'm Here To Help! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What's Your Biggest Frustration With Blogging? Drop Them Here, I'm Here To Help! (5035 Views)

Blogging For Profit: 15 Secrets On How To Make Money With Blogging / How To Build A Successful Online Brand With Blogging - Naijatechguy / How To Get Started With Blogging In Less Than 5minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Biggest Frustration With Blogging? Drop Them Here, I'm Here To Help! by emmalexdboy(m): 9:58pm On Mar 28, 2016
My name is Emmanuel Aniekan, author of www.onlinebloggingincome.com. I see many individuals struggle to earn from their blog or worse, they don't know how to grow a blog successfully.

Having heard that: Linda Ikeji earns millions of naira from her blog or Jide Ogunsanya gets a big pay check from Google Adsense monthly, they too jump on the bandwagon.

But when they get no traffic, no readers and no income; they quit out of frustration.

Sound familiar?
It's not your fault, you need the right guidance.

I've learnt many blogging lessons and strategies for building a powerful blog online which has helped me attract traffic directly from search engines and other referrals. This makes me consider myself as someone you could listen to when it comes to building your own blog right from scratch.

I'm not claiming to be a guru but I can give you needed guidance that most so- called "experts" will charge you for. So, drop your questions regarding any aspect of blogging: traffic, seo, adsense approval, monetization, design, blog setup etc. I'll reply.

Lastly, grab a copy of my book: How To Create A Powerful Business Plan For Your Blog, it'll guide on how to launch your blog the right way that becomes profitable within the first 6 months.

Even if you want to get Adsense approval, make money from affiliate marketing or any business model on your blog. The book you'll give you needed guidance.

It's FREE and you can download it right on my signature. Hundreds of people have thanked me for writing the book

UPDATE: If you run a blog or intend to start a successful blog in Nigeria, read the reviews that I've left about several blogs and follow my recommendations, you'll definitely start seeing good results.
Re: What's Your Biggest Frustration With Blogging? Drop Them Here, I'm Here To Help! by enijohn(m): 10:55pm On Mar 28, 2016
For my blog - http://ejaweb.com and http://forum.ejaweb.com what are the best way for to get traffic and earn money in return?
Re: What's Your Biggest Frustration With Blogging? Drop Them Here, I'm Here To Help! by emmalexdboy(m): 1:25am On Mar 29, 2016
enijohn:
For my blog - http://ejaweb.com and http://forum.ejaweb.com what are the best way for to get traffic and earn money in return?
To attract targeted traffic to your blog, you have to first define the kind of people you want to attract. And a good way to do that is to find out what your readers are searching for and write blog posts on those topics.

You can use the Google Keyword Planner find out what Nigerians are searching for in your niche and simply optimize your post for those keywords. You'll start getting traffic from search engines.

Also, comment on related blogs, write a guest post, interview experts ... and you'll start seeing your traffic stats increase.

Best of luck,
Emmalexdboy.
Re: What's Your Biggest Frustration With Blogging? Drop Them Here, I'm Here To Help! by BossDanniee(m): 6:52pm On Mar 29, 2016
I need a better and cheaper network subscription to run my blog
Re: What's Your Biggest Frustration With Blogging? Drop Them Here, I'm Here To Help! by Wizy001(m): 6:59pm On Mar 29, 2016
BossDanniee:

See free and cheap data Subscription Tricks at www.wizytechs.com
Re: What's Your Biggest Frustration With Blogging? Drop Them Here, I'm Here To Help! by emmalexdboy(m): 1:02am On Mar 30, 2016
BossDanniee:
An internet connection is one of the key resources to run your blog successfully and most network provider now offers cheap data subscription plans.

I currently use a GLO unlimited monthly subscription plan, you can get in touch with me if you need it.

Regards,
Emmalexdboy.
Re: What's Your Biggest Frustration With Blogging? Drop Them Here, I'm Here To Help! by BossDanniee(m): 7:34am On Mar 30, 2016
emmalexdboy:
An internet connection is one of the key resources to run your blog successfully and most network provider now offers cheap data subscription plans.

I currently use a GLO unlimited monthly subscription plan, you can get in touch with me if you need it.

Regards,
Emmalexdboy.
How much does it cost
Re: What's Your Biggest Frustration With Blogging? Drop Them Here, I'm Here To Help! by emmalexdboy(m): 10:41am On Mar 30, 2016
BossDanniee:
How much does it cost
It's not that expensive. Just contact me on whatsapp: 08039185233. I'll show you how to activate it. I can't disclose it here for certain reasons.

Emmalexdboy.
Re: What's Your Biggest Frustration With Blogging? Drop Them Here, I'm Here To Help! by cyberwaver(m): 12:59pm On Mar 30, 2016
Emmanuel how can this website grow http://Ngedugurus.com , I know it has lots of potentials and I had passion for it when I created it.
Traffic is the major problem.
Your advice please?
Re: What's Your Biggest Frustration With Blogging? Drop Them Here, I'm Here To Help! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 30, 2016
Pls I get quality traffic up to 7,000 per day in my blog, but my earnings is very low, like €2 per day. i'm knda of frustrated.
Pls how can I improve my earnings?
my blog URL is www.redlyunited.com
A Manchester United blog.
Re: What's Your Biggest Frustration With Blogging? Drop Them Here, I'm Here To Help! by emmalexdboy(m): 5:00pm On Mar 30, 2016
cyberwaver:
Emmanuel how can this website grow http://Ngedugurus.com , I know it has lots of potentials and I had passion for it when I created it.
Traffic is the major problem.
Your advice please?
I must credit you for a portal for Nigerian students. The education niche has a lot big players but you can make it big too if you play your cards right.

Here's what I advice you do to make your site popular:

Add a blog where you write well-detailed articles in the education niche, specifically how to's post on JAMB, CBT, past questions... Nigerians will find it helpful and you'll start ranking in search engines.

Remove that popup that says: Welcome to NgEduGurus.com. Instead replace it with an optin form or link to an optin page for students to sign up for your post updates or other education news.

The education section is a good place to see questions and problems students are facing and promote your site. Hope this helps!

Let me know if you need any other help.

Regards,
Emmalexdboy.
Re: What's Your Biggest Frustration With Blogging? Drop Them Here, I'm Here To Help! by emmalexdboy(m): 5:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
redlyunited:
Pls I get quality traffic up to 7,000 per day in my blog, but my earnings is very low, like €2 per day. i'm knda of frustrated.
Pls how can I improve my earnings?
my blog URL is www.redlyunited.com
A Manchester United blog.
Are you sure you're getting that much traffic. Do not rely on Blogger dashboard for your traffic stats as they record bots crawling your site. Use Google Analytics to know your real traffic stats and where traffic is coming from.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Frustration With Blogging? Drop Them Here, I'm Here To Help! by cyberwaver(m): 9:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
emmalexdboy:
I must credit you for a portal for Nigerian students. The education niche has a lot big players but you can make it big too if you play your cards right.

Here's what I advice you do to make your site popular:

Add a blog where you write well-detailed articles in the education niche, specifically how to's post on JAMB, CBT, past questions... Nigerians will find it helpful and you'll start ranking in search engines.

Remove that popup that says: Welcome to NgEduGurus.com. Instead replace it with an optin form or link to an optin page for students to sign up for your post updates or other education news.

The education section is a good place to see questions and problems students are facing and promote your site. Hope this helps!

Let me know if you need any other help.

Regards,
Emmalexdboy.
Thanks Emmanuel i will soon integrate a blog with it...
Re: What's Your Biggest Frustration With Blogging? Drop Them Here, I'm Here To Help! by vaca1: 6:28am On Mar 31, 2016
lacking traffic seriously .pls help on suggestions

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Frustration With Blogging? Drop Them Here, I'm Here To Help! by emmalexdboy(m): 8:04am On Mar 31, 2016
vaca1:
lacking traffic seriously .pls help on suggestions
What's the url of your blog?
Re: What's Your Biggest Frustration With Blogging? Drop Them Here, I'm Here To Help! by vaca1: 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2016
emmalexdboy:
please check my signatur as nairaland bans me whenever I post my url.
Re: What's Your Biggest Frustration With Blogging? Drop Them Here, I'm Here To Help! by Raziii(m): 10:34am On Apr 01, 2016
Please help me check out my blog... Its in my signature... Trying to get adsense approval but keep getting the reply...'Insufficient content'. How do I go about it? And also how can I increase traffic? Waiting for your reply! Thanks!
Re: What's Your Biggest Frustration With Blogging? Drop Them Here, I'm Here To Help! by hostkobo(m): 2:55pm On Apr 01, 2016
Raziii:
Please help me check out my blog... Its in my signature... Trying to get adsense approval but keep getting the reply...'Insufficient content'. How do I go about it? And also how can I increase traffic? Waiting for your reply! Thanks!

"Insufficient Content" - means you need to add more blogposts to the site.

Its only when there are blogposts that you can talk about "traffic".

regards
HK
Re: What's Your Biggest Frustration With Blogging? Drop Them Here, I'm Here To Help! by vaca1: 10:26pm On Apr 01, 2016
emmalexdboy:
pls check my signatur because of anti-spam bot restrictions
Re: What's Your Biggest Frustration With Blogging? Drop Them Here, I'm Here To Help! by emmalexdboy(m): 2:43pm On Apr 02, 2016
I was banned from posting on this thread and some reply to questions deleted... can you imagine? NL mods are something else, they have a lot learn.
Re: What's Your Biggest Frustration With Blogging? Drop Them Here, I'm Here To Help! by macho44(m): 3:38pm On Apr 02, 2016
emmalexdboy:
I was banned from posting on this thread and some reply to questions deleted... can you imagine? NL mods are something else, they have a lot learn.
True Talk ooo.
www.gossipmirrors.com
Re: What's Your Biggest Frustration With Blogging? Drop Them Here, I'm Here To Help! by emmalexdboy(m): 6:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
hostkobo:

"Insufficient Content" - means you need to add more blogposts to the site.
Its only when there are blogposts that you can talk about "traffic".
regards HK
HK, how is it going?
Re: What's Your Biggest Frustration With Blogging? Drop Them Here, I'm Here To Help! by emmalexdboy(m): 7:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
Raziii:
You have lots of copied content on your blog from the likes of bellanaija, yourmotivationguru.com etc. If you can't write original content on your blog, just forget about blogging entirely.

Google has zero tolerance for duplicate content and penalizes blogs that are found wanting. You'll find it hard to get approval for Google adsense with this approach.

Again, your blog posts are very short. The longest post I can see is less than 400 words; this kind of post offers no help to readers. The shortest post on my blog is over 1,000 words and my most popular post is over 3,000 words and ranks well in SERPs.

Most "experts" will advice you to write short post for scanners and fast reading. But, I've found that advice to be very wrong. Readers fall in love with blogs that provide helpful, well-detailed and in-dept posts. Even search engines too ranks these kind of post for long tail keywords.

You're running a free blog on blogger which will deter all your efforts and most likely delay your success. Move your blog to the self-hosted version of Wordpress.

When you've implemented these tips I've mentioned above, you can now start to talk about getting adsense approval.

Regards,
Emmalexdboy.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Frustration With Blogging? Drop Them Here, I'm Here To Help! by vaca1: 8:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
emmalexdboy:
You have lots of copied content on your blog from the likes of bellanaija, yourmotivationguru.com etc. If you can't write original content on your blog, just forget about blogging entirely.

Google has zero tolerance for duplicate content and penalizes blogs that are found wanting. You'll find it hard to get approval for Google adsense with this approach.

Again, your blog posts are very short. The longest post I can see is less than 400 words; this kind of post offers no help to readers. The shortest post on my blog is over 1,000 words and my most popular post is over 3,000 words and ranks well in SERPs.

Most "experts" will advice you to write short post for scanners and fast reading. But, I've found that advice to be very wrong. Readers fall in love with blogs that provide helpful, well-detailed and in-dept posts. Even search engines too ranks these kind of post for long tail keywords.

You're running a free blog on blogger which will deter all your efforts and most likely delay your success. Move your blog to the self-hosted version of Wordpress.

When you've implemented these tips I've mentioned above, you can now start to talk about getting adsense approval.

Regards,
Emmalexdboy.

hello you have still not reviewed mine. please check my signature
Re: What's Your Biggest Frustration With Blogging? Drop Them Here, I'm Here To Help! by Caspian22(m): 10:51pm On Apr 05, 2016
Thanks for this thread emmalexdboy I've already downloaded the eBook and I'm hoping to learn from it.

My blog is www.youmustgethealthy.com. It's a good health blog, I'm proud of it. I just want to get better and go ahead. So please take a look at it and tell me where I need to improve on.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Frustration With Blogging? Drop Them Here, I'm Here To Help! by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 06, 2016
emmalexdboy:

Regards,
Emmalexdboy.

Please,I want to start up a blog. How do I go about it...what do I need to know?
Re: What's Your Biggest Frustration With Blogging? Drop Them Here, I'm Here To Help! by Jayboy2026: 12:03pm On Apr 06, 2016
Please Can You Help Me To Design Or Customize My Blog Menu Item To Look Like Naijagists.Com Or Have Some Add Menu Like News, Celebrity Sport Culture Entertainment Jokes Etc Instead Of Having Just Homepage

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Webhosting Site In Nigeria / Boost Your Blog Traffic/youtube Views With Traffic Bot / Why Are Bloggers Not Recognized By The Nigerian Government?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.