Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Top 10 Nollywood's Best On-screen Couples - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 Nollywood's Best On-screen Couples (30633 Views)

Nollywood Best Friend Anita Joseph & Angela Okorie Fighting Over A Man / 10 Nollywood Celebrities That Are Lecturers (Photos) / 10 Nollywood Actresses Who Are Scandal Free (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Nollywood's Best On-screen Couples by smileysmiley(f): 12:03pm On Mar 29, 2016
11. Rita Dominic and Chidi Mokeme

12. Genevieve Nnaji and Ramsey Nouah

They were electrifying couples too.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nollywood's Best On-screen Couples by safarigirl(f): 12:14pm On Mar 29, 2016
Nedumadrid:
Fine and good,what about you
I'm doing well

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nollywood's Best On-screen Couples by Proxy001(m): 12:50pm On Mar 29, 2016
your list is cool but I think these guys also make good screen couples... "Mr. Ibu and Ada Ameh" "Victor Usuagwu and Chinyere Wilfred" "Nkem Owoh and Patience Ozokwor"
Re: Top 10 Nollywood's Best On-screen Couples by Bonethugss: 1:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
Muna, may his soul rest in peace, with is sexy catch phrase "how you doing beautiful?"

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nollywood's Best On-screen Couples by Marvyify(f): 2:03pm On Mar 29, 2016
Adesua Etomi and Wole Ojo are good to go.
Re: Top 10 Nollywood's Best On-screen Couples by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 29, 2016
dopeJemi:

Exactly, Genny and Ramsey for me too, there's this movie they both featured in, Genny died in it and Ramsey jumped into genny's grave while she was being buried and asked to be buried along with her corpse, he later died and they reunited in the afterLife at the end, the last scene I think was them wearing white in a forest

Dunno if you remember the movie?
Lol...I remember d movie, titled "my love"
But genny wasn't d actress. Twas Chiege Alisigwe (fair actress) that acted alongside ramsey.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nollywood's Best On-screen Couples by DPricey1(f): 2:08pm On Mar 29, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
Jon Snow and Ygritte(Game of Thrones)

Damon and Elena (Vampire Diaries)

Couldn't care less for Nollywood

I think Stefan and Elena
Re: Top 10 Nollywood's Best On-screen Couples by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 2:10pm On Mar 29, 2016
DPricey1:

I think Stefan and Elena

Team Damon grin grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nollywood's Best On-screen Couples by bluntspade: 2:11pm On Mar 29, 2016
pretydiva:
Ahhh...did falz n jenifa actually got in jenifa's diary ..smbody should pls help me out on dis
RIP ENGLISH
Re: Top 10 Nollywood's Best On-screen Couples by viktor88: 2:23pm On Mar 29, 2016
The list is incomplete without Jim iyke and rita Dominic
Re: Top 10 Nollywood's Best On-screen Couples by Niwdog(m): 2:47pm On Mar 29, 2016
You forget to add Rita Dominic with jim iyke
Re: Top 10 Nollywood's Best On-screen Couples by dopeJemi: 3:06pm On Mar 29, 2016
ukjerry:

Lol...I remember d movie, titled "my love"
But genny wasn't d actress. Twas Chiege Alisigwe (fair actress) that acted alongside ramsey.

Yeah yeah, I remember now, always thought it was Genny

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nollywood's Best On-screen Couples by franceswasky: 4:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
dopeJemi:

Exactly, Genny and Ramsey for me too, there's this movie they both featured in, Genny died in it and Ramsey jumped into genny's grave while she was being buried and asked to be buried along with her corpse, he later died and they reunited in the afterLife at the end, the last scene I think was them wearing white in a forest

Dunno if you remember the movie?
u r wrong, it was Ramsey, and chiege alisigwe
Re: Top 10 Nollywood's Best On-screen Couples by franceswasky: 4:51pm On Mar 29, 2016
what about Mike ezuronye and mercy Johnson, then van vicker and tonto dike
Re: Top 10 Nollywood's Best On-screen Couples by franceswasky: 4:53pm On Mar 29, 2016
d latest now is chacha eke and ken erics then Rachael okonkwo and junior pope odowondo

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nollywood's Best On-screen Couples by sweetilicious(f): 9:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
This movie "brave" made me to cry so much.
Re: Top 10 Nollywood's Best On-screen Couples by sweetilicious(f): 9:24pm On Mar 29, 2016
This movie "brave" made me to cry so much. Love conquers
Re: Top 10 Nollywood's Best On-screen Couples by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 29, 2016
What about Nobert Young and Caroline King.
You see them playing husband and wife in most soap opera films

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 3-Month-Old Son (Photo) / Dharmierichie Accuses Hushpuppi Of Assault In Dubai (Photos) / Ugochi Ihezue Wins Model Challenge At Miss World 2017 & Advances To Top 40

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.