Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Shared New Beautiful Photos For You - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Shared New Beautiful Photos For You (24772 Views)

See The Thick Thighs On Uriel As She Shared New Photos / Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) / Chidinma Kedike Shows Off Boyish Look In New Hairstyle Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Shared New Beautiful Photos For You by 9jaflaver: 4:22am On Mar 29, 2016
Source:- https://www.instagram.com/p/BDeGZ4ug0R8/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C7904669814

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Shared New Beautiful Photos For You by 9jaflaver: 4:22am On Mar 29, 2016
Check out more celebrity news, click:- http://9jaflaver.com

1 Like

Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Shared New Beautiful Photos For You by pretydiva(f): 4:24am On Mar 29, 2016
Naturally beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Shared New Beautiful Photos For You by yellowbeauty(f): 4:37am On Mar 29, 2016
gorgeous and lovely
Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Shared New Beautiful Photos For You by Adamsdelrio(m): 5:50am On Mar 29, 2016
Wait ooo.... This girl never reach to marry?

5 Likes

Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Shared New Beautiful Photos For You by Mrop(m): 6:35am On Mar 29, 2016
nice one omoge

see this:::: Photo : Muslim man Stabbed 30 times
for posting Easter greetings online http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/03/photo-muslim-man-stabbed-30-times-for.html?m=0
Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Shared New Beautiful Photos For You by TheAziz: 7:52am On Mar 29, 2016
she too fine
Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Shared New Beautiful Photos For You by Afrok(m): 8:00am On Mar 29, 2016
Op becareful o angry... what do u mean she shared beautiful photos for me? shocked did anybody tell u her beauty has or is affecting me in any way? undecided

Nah people wey her beauty don help either by wasting Vaseline or by DOING HER, all I do is listen to her songs and walk away cheesy.

She's pretty kiss...

5 Likes

Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Shared New Beautiful Photos For You by Maximillian1: 8:42am On Mar 29, 2016
TheAziz:
she too fine
lol..Az is catching feelings
Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Shared New Beautiful Photos For You by countsparrow: 9:32am On Mar 29, 2016
The media and hype sha... Oga o...

Be like say some people go just go denge for Chidinma IG page dey wait make she upload pic come share am for Nairaland

6 Likes

Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Shared New Beautiful Photos For You by Sijo01(f): 9:32am On Mar 29, 2016
Fine girl with good/descent dress sense.
Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Shared New Beautiful Photos For You by timilehing(m): 9:33am On Mar 29, 2016
Hmm
Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Shared New Beautiful Photos For You by ojnnaco(m): 9:33am On Mar 29, 2016
Correct definition of beauty
Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Shared New Beautiful Photos For You by Mystery007(m): 9:33am On Mar 29, 2016
Lovely
Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Shared New Beautiful Photos For You by looseweight: 9:33am On Mar 29, 2016
RIDDLE OF THE DAY.
A robber went to rob a bank. He threatened to kill
the cashier if he didn't open the vault. The cashier
told him the vault is not opened with keys but with
a password.
"You can't kill me since I am the only one who
knows the password and everyday the password is
different." the cashier said.
The robber shot the cashier, entered the password,
opened the vault and stole all the money.
What is the password?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Shared New Beautiful Photos For You by Moz22: 9:36am On Mar 29, 2016
Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Shared New Beautiful Photos For You by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 29, 2016
pretydiva:
Naturally beautiful
Natural indeed

1 Like

Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Shared New Beautiful Photos For You by Bisjosh(f): 9:36am On Mar 29, 2016
Flavor's next baby mama grin
Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Shared New Beautiful Photos For You by greatness22(m): 9:36am On Mar 29, 2016
Flavour's sperm is doing wonders in her body. **runs outta thread**
Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Shared New Beautiful Photos For You by seyema(m): 9:36am On Mar 29, 2016
Power of makeup

1 Like

Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Shared New Beautiful Photos For You by Adalberto(m): 9:38am On Mar 29, 2016
chidinma pls nau, only one night, just 10secs pls.... na
Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Shared New Beautiful Photos For You by columbus007(m): 9:41am On Mar 29, 2016
She's pretty but undecided
Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Shared New Beautiful Photos For You by akpur1(m): 9:41am On Mar 29, 2016
My babe
Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Shared New Beautiful Photos For You by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 29, 2016
Make up doing wonders
Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Shared New Beautiful Photos For You by niggi4life(m): 9:41am On Mar 29, 2016
Chidinma! Ur mate Yvonne Jegede just share picshure of her new Land Rover tear rubber car, u dey here dey share picshure of ur face... Wetin I wan use ya face do na? Abeg go Siddon one place jor..
By d way, I hear say na u be d most toasted female celeb...All guys wan sha chop inside ur kpekus...continu to dey use boys head dey play piano ok undecided
Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Shared New Beautiful Photos For You by chocolateme(f): 9:49am On Mar 29, 2016
looseweight:
RIDDLE OF THE DAY.
A robber went to rob a bank. He threatened to kill
the cashier if he didn't open the vault. The cashier
told him the vault is not opened with keys but with
a password.
"You can't kill me since I am the only one who
knows the password and everyday the password is
different." the cashier said.
The robber shot the cashier, entered the password,
opened the vault and stole all the money.
What is the password?
the password is "different"

8 Likes

Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Shared New Beautiful Photos For You by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 29, 2016
My ex crush smiley
Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Shared New Beautiful Photos For You by LovesonBlezz(m): 9:52am On Mar 29, 2016
.Beautiful #meanwhile do well to check my signature
Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Shared New Beautiful Photos For You by Kaxmytex(m): 9:53am On Mar 29, 2016
undecided
Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Shared New Beautiful Photos For You by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 29, 2016
You know why am not bothered about women, I believe that by the time am ready for them na the best model for that era I go pick. The beautiful ones are not yet born. You can't compare 2020 range rover sport with 2016 model. Them fit never born my wife self, let me just be accumulating achievements for now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin: My Love For Lilian Esoro Was Never In Doubt / Mimi Orjiekwe, Daughter, Jasmine & Nanny Fly First Class To Seychelles & Dubai / Yvonne Nelson's Father Is Dead (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.