Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,380 members, 7,800,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Top 5 Celebs Who Hate Linda Ikeji (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 5 Celebs Who Hate Linda Ikeji (photos) (4632 Views)

Nwankwo Kanu Visits His Brother, Ogbonna And Wife, Laura Ikeji (photos) / 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out / Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Celebs Who Hate Linda Ikeji (photos) by MoreJobsHere: 6:20am On Mar 29, 2016
No 5 Will Shock You
Popular blogger Linda Ikeji, 35, is one of the most celebrated women in Nigeria and one of the most hated.

Any news about her stirs up some controversy or the other. Her Banana Island mansion trended for days and her Birkin bags fiasco was the talk of the town for days.

While she has celebrities who like her, it is no surprise that there are more than a few celebrities who hate her.

http://hotedola..com.ng/2016/03/top-5-celebs-who-hate-linda-ikeji-photos.html

Re: Top 5 Celebs Who Hate Linda Ikeji (photos) by heryourdayji: 6:38am On Mar 29, 2016
I think they are all Jealous of her

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Celebs Who Hate Linda Ikeji (photos) by yemisi92: 6:40am On Mar 29, 2016
I know 9ice will be included. Loool
Re: Top 5 Celebs Who Hate Linda Ikeji (photos) by missdebs(f): 7:09am On Mar 29, 2016
point of correction, all celebs hate her. except denrele who she never posts anything bad about, and few others

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 5 Celebs Who Hate Linda Ikeji (photos) by obowunmi(m): 11:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
If Linda Ikeji died today, I don't think anyone would care or give a shit.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Celebs Who Hate Linda Ikeji (photos) by Nobody: 3:40am On Apr 04, 2016
Olamide Baddo
Re: Top 5 Celebs Who Hate Linda Ikeji (photos) by IamAtribalist: 5:25am On Apr 04, 2016
cool She is exposing people's private business why won't they hate her? Her money is like blood money. cool

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Celebs Who Hate Linda Ikeji (photos) by UIA04(f): 6:49am On Apr 04, 2016
IamAtribalist:
cool She is exposing people's private business why won't they hate her? Her money is like blood money. cool
are you for real?
have you heard of Paparazzi abroad ,Linda's own is child's play compared to them .she only exposes them based on gist around ,and they are crying like babies .they should know it's the price of being a celebrity.

and you ,can you swear that you never rush to reqd the gossip even on nairaland when we know most of the post are from LIB

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Celebs Who Hate Linda Ikeji (photos) by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 04, 2016
missdebs:
point of correction, all celebs hate her. except denrele who she never posts anything bad about, and few others
they were classmates in the university
Re: Top 5 Celebs Who Hate Linda Ikeji (photos) by kevoh(m): 10:23am On Apr 04, 2016
missdebs:
Tell me what bad things you want to post about Denrele, that Denrele has not already posted himself?

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Celebs Who Hate Linda Ikeji (photos) by dafoly: 10:25am On Apr 04, 2016
dis would ve been a better moment 4 wizkid to do a remix of his olofofo song

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Celebs Who Hate Linda Ikeji (photos) by Vikkie14: 11:29am On Apr 04, 2016
heryourdayji:
Jealous?
I hope you know the difference between "trying to put another man's candle out" and jealousy?

Abasing/pulling down another man's reputation for the sake of your own bank account is jealousy to you right?
Kwantinu

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Celebs Who Hate Linda Ikeji (photos) by Vikkie14: 11:29am On Apr 04, 2016
heryourdayji:
Jealous?
I hope you know the difference between "trying to put another man's candle out" and jealousy?

Abasing/pulling down another man's reputation for the sake of your own bank account is jealousy to you right?
Kwantinu

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Celebs Who Hate Linda Ikeji (photos) by Vikkie14: 11:31am On Apr 04, 2016
IamAtribalist:
Thinking putting another man's candle out will light hers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Celebs Who Hate Linda Ikeji (photos) by Damadios: 1:07pm On Apr 04, 2016
Blogging is Amebo business now
Re: Top 5 Celebs Who Hate Linda Ikeji (photos) by Spicylate(f): 1:46pm On Apr 04, 2016
Off course if you don't have people that dislike / hate you, please just know that you are not living. #fullstop
Re: Top 5 Celebs Who Hate Linda Ikeji (photos) by kachi19: 3:04pm On Apr 04, 2016
OMG! Such beautiful (Rich) lady. Wonder why men are far from her; Spiritual husband?? ...I'm Available tho :/
Re: Top 5 Celebs Who Hate Linda Ikeji (photos) by Cjizzy(m): 3:12pm On Apr 04, 2016
obowunmi:
If Linda Ikeji died today, I don't think anyone would care or give a shit.
I think the same of you...
Re: Top 5 Celebs Who Hate Linda Ikeji (photos) by obowunmi(m): 2:19am On Apr 05, 2016
Cjizzy:
I think the same of you...

Don't worry Linda, StellaDimokoKorkus will survive... grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Young Lady Causes Outrage After She Posted These Photos Online / Wizkid And Tekno Love Up In Private Jet / Rapper Bobby Shmurda Handcuffed To His Gang Members, To Face 25 Years Imprisonme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.