Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Subsea, Mud, Reservoir, Pipeline, Petroleum, Drilling Engineers & Supervisors Zone - Career (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Subsea, Mud, Reservoir, Pipeline, Petroleum, Drilling Engineers & Supervisors Zone (121495 Views)

Attention: Senior Engineers/ Supervisors/ Managers/ HR Reps / Offshore/subsea Engineering Software (orcaflex) Training / Download Free Petroleum Reservoir Simulation Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subsea, Mud, Reservoir, Pipeline, Petroleum, Drilling Engineers & Supervisors Zone by guiddoti: 12:15pm On Jan 31, 2018
This thread needs revival, abeg.
Re: Subsea, Mud, Reservoir, Pipeline, Petroleum, Drilling Engineers & Supervisors Zone by Iceiscold: 8:23am On Feb 06, 2020
almost 3yrz nu update.biko dis trend needs waking up o..were are all d oil guys now
Re: Subsea, Mud, Reservoir, Pipeline, Petroleum, Drilling Engineers & Supervisors Zone by Elly1(m): 11:00am On Feb 06, 2020
Greetings

Am Elliott, mechanical engineer also Commercial diver/ underwater welder,Good in NDT and air condition maintenance, fleet officer

I need placement in a diving firm please,
Thanks.
Re: Subsea, Mud, Reservoir, Pipeline, Petroleum, Drilling Engineers & Supervisors Zone by okeyz(m): 11:27am On Feb 19, 2020
Recession has taken over this thread.........
Re: Subsea, Mud, Reservoir, Pipeline, Petroleum, Drilling Engineers & Supervisors Zone by Nobody: 5:30am On Mar 06, 2020
Can a marine engineer that have strong skills in welding and fabrication get job on either offshore, subsea or oil rig?
Re: Subsea, Mud, Reservoir, Pipeline, Petroleum, Drilling Engineers & Supervisors Zone by Armstrong34(m): 8:44pm On Mar 13, 2020
devmantic:

That's great. I guess your interviewer was in a good mood wink. I'm sure you will be admitted into the programme. You can start making plans for the entire visa process.
.....Oga devmantic please I wanna enquire something from u...please respond to my email
Re: Subsea, Mud, Reservoir, Pipeline, Petroleum, Drilling Engineers & Supervisors Zone by Armstrong34(m): 10:41pm On Mar 14, 2020
devmantic:
@ radz,

I had to go the german embassy to open the blocked bank account. You would be given some documents to fill and other essential details will be provided to you.

Brother good evening I have been trying to contact you....pls I am suppose to start studies in Clausthal ...did my interview since October 25th and the embassy says they have been Waiting for the response from the Ausländerbehörde...

Please is there any problem with the immigration office in Goslar that we are not aware of??
Re: Subsea, Mud, Reservoir, Pipeline, Petroleum, Drilling Engineers & Supervisors Zone by devmantic(m): 11:04pm On Mar 14, 2020
Hi Armstrong34,

I recently saw your emails. I don't live in Clausthal-Zellerfeld anymore. It is quite strange that the ABH in Goslar has not responded to the German embassy since October 25th concerning your study visa application. Usually a maximum of 3 months is typical of them and December 2019 is a holiday galore for them. You should get a response soon (hopefully before the end of March unless the coronavirus pandemic persists). Be patient. Wishing you all the best.

Armstrong34:

Brother good evening I have been trying to contact you....pls I am suppose to start studies in Clausthal ...did my interview since October 25th and the embassy says they have been Waiting for the response from the Ausländerbehörde...

Please is there any problem with the immigration office in Goslar that we are not aware of??
Re: Subsea, Mud, Reservoir, Pipeline, Petroleum, Drilling Engineers & Supervisors Zone by Pineapplelove: 3:12pm On Jul 02, 2020
ITbomb:
@Orbaxy
I'm pursuing a masters course in Petroleum Engineering
and I will really appreciate help in terms of knowledge resources like the IWCF manual
my e-mail is
ultafuto
@
yahoo
co
uk
thanks
hello please I sent you a mail
Re: Subsea, Mud, Reservoir, Pipeline, Petroleum, Drilling Engineers & Supervisors Zone by ITbomb(m): 5:52pm On Jul 02, 2020
Pineapplelove:
hello please I sent you a mail
Replied
Re: Subsea, Mud, Reservoir, Pipeline, Petroleum, Drilling Engineers & Supervisors Zone by Pineapplelove: 7:30am On Jul 04, 2020
ITbomb:

Replied
thanks for the info boss
Re: Subsea, Mud, Reservoir, Pipeline, Petroleum, Drilling Engineers & Supervisors Zone by Ecee0147: 10:47am On Feb 08, 2021
[quote author=mcnepow post=9964218]
Do you intend learning the entire suite in 4 weeks?? Halliburton in Lagos teaches it for at $3,500 for 5days (would verify if its COMPASS only). For 'informal' classes, you can learn from my tutor's teacher who is presently in PH.

[ is tis still available? very very much interested in getting the software and training]
Re: Subsea, Mud, Reservoir, Pipeline, Petroleum, Drilling Engineers & Supervisors Zone by Adejofrenzy(m): 9:07pm On Feb 11, 2021
Good evening everyone,
I'm a 400 level student of Chemical engineering looking for a place for Industrial attachment.
I'm a quick learner and an enthusiast in engineering.
I need a place were i can build a strong practical experience in chemical engineering.

Please help
Adejofrenzy1 @ gmail. com
Re: Subsea, Mud, Reservoir, Pipeline, Petroleum, Drilling Engineers & Supervisors Zone by neduboo(m): 12:08pm On Apr 17, 2021
My organization is buying drilling bits scraps (worn cutter, chopped cutter, broken cutter, failed cutter).

Interested person can contact me ASAP
Re: Subsea, Mud, Reservoir, Pipeline, Petroleum, Drilling Engineers & Supervisors Zone by Merblack1: 4:10pm On Jan 04, 2022
Pls can someone help me with IWCF LEVEL 2 past questions.. send to dukemercy1@gmail.com. thank you.
Re: Subsea, Mud, Reservoir, Pipeline, Petroleum, Drilling Engineers & Supervisors Zone by Truthshotcrazy: 10:38pm On Aug 24, 2022
DrFerlie:
Abbeydot,

I have been to land rig, semi-submersible rig and a drill ship during the course of my career.

My first challenge ever was casing design for an HTHP, sour gas and multilateral wells in the desert of saudi arabia. Getting the casing strings and liners that meet the expected burst, colapse and tensile load ( and still within AFE ) was tough.

I am currently engaged in well planning and design phase for for deepwater ( 3500 ft - 5500ft of water ) project offshore Nigeria.
shocked
Re: Subsea, Mud, Reservoir, Pipeline, Petroleum, Drilling Engineers & Supervisors Zone by Truthshotcrazy: 11:00pm On Aug 24, 2022
Remii:
Below is link to online formulas and maths for those who may find it useful.

Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2009 9:13:22 PM
Subject: ORACLES Service Now Freely Available to Members
cool

Dear Drillers.com Member,

Since 1996 we have offered a subscription-based electronic Drilling Manual. Recently we converted it to HTML and deployed it on the web site, so that we could link in the online maths and other features. This also allowed faster updating of the material. We added in a Safety Alerts index and created the Oracles service.

We've now decided that the ORACLES features and reference material should be freely available to all site Members. You can search or browse the Drilling Manual, use the online Maths worksheets using only your browser and quickly find Safety Alerts relevant to your upcoming work on the rig.

To see how to use these tools, I suggest you start off by viewing the FAQ page at http://www.drillers.com/faqs/FAQOraclesUser.html.

We hope you find these useful in your every day work. We will also listen to your ideas for adding and improving content, so let us know what you think.

Just log in at http://www.drillers.com/DrillingManual/Oracles.aspx and Enjoy!

Regards,
Steve Devereux

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

================================================
THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
================================================

Manage your online subscriptions at
http://www.drillers.com

To Unsubscribe from this list, login and select Update Profile
from the Dashboard menu of your My Home page. At the bottom of your Profile page,
change the newsletters option.

Re: Subsea, Mud, Reservoir, Pipeline, Petroleum, Drilling Engineers & Supervisors Zone by Truthshotcrazy: 11:03pm On Aug 24, 2022
Efizzi:
I LOVE DRILLING ENGINEERING,MUD ENGINEERING,PRODUCTION ENGINEERING But am still awaiting a good job,
@ Dr Ferlie
PLEASE I ENCOURAGE YOU TO GET CERT TO OPERATE THIS DRILLING SCHOOL YOU PLAN TO I ASSURE YOU,YOUNG ENGINEERING GRADUATES WOULD BE PROUD OF YOU, I KNOW OF PLENTY PET GRADUATES LOOKING FOR PLACES TO RAPIDLY IMPROVE ON THEIR KNOWLEDE.I have good knowledge of drilling and i am good in calculations of torsional strengths,collapse and burst in selecting drill pipe. i saw your writeup on selecting drill pipes for a well.
@ ALL
[b]MEANWHILE THERE IS A SCHOOL IN PORTHARCOURT UNIPORT, CALLED INSTITUTE OF PETROLEUM STUDIES WERE YOU CAN LEARN MUD ENGINEERING AND ADVANCED DRILLING ENGINEERING FOR LIKE A MONTH, THERE IS ALSO A SCHOOL RUN BY LASER ENGINEERING WERE YOU CAN LEARN VARIOUS SOFTWARES LIKE PETREL,GEOGRAPHIX,PROSPER,MBAL ETSC STILL IN PORT HARCOURT ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS JUST GOOGLE LASER ENGINEERING OR INSTITUTE OF PETROLEUM STUDIES AND CHECK FOR SHORT COURSES.
[/b]
cool
Re: Subsea, Mud, Reservoir, Pipeline, Petroleum, Drilling Engineers & Supervisors Zone by Truthshotcrazy: 11:15pm On Aug 24, 2022
Hello guys,

Very lovely thread.

Pls I need advice from anyone here as this affects my future and my family.

I studied geology and graduated in 2006. I dont have any experience in Geology but I have worked mainly on Engineering Design projects as a support staff. Of recent I have been thinking deeply of what to do with my life. I am interested in working in the Oil and Gas sector.

A friend advised me to go to the Maritme Drilling School in Canada and undertake the Premployment Floorman (Rough neck training) that will include the following:

Pre-Employment Floorman (Roughneck)
(IADC) WellCAP® Well Control Accreditation Introductory Level Drilling, Workover and Completions
(IADC) HSE Rig Pass® Accreditation (Service Contractor Orientation) with offshore endorsement
Hoisting & Rigging Safety
Fall Protection & Scaffolding
Basic Fire Safety
Confined Space Entry
Enform (PITS) H2S Alive® or Awareness
Fork Lift Operator
Standard First Aid & CPR
WHMIS or HAZMAT:
(OH&S) Occupational Health & Safety

The 20 day course of instruction in Pre Employment Floorman (Roughneck) Training will consist of drilling programs, hands-on rig training and industry safety programs. Life skills and job readiness will also be included during the program.

In all, It would cost about CDN $6,000. I am willing and prepared to take the course.

But I need to be sure of the following.

1) Does it make sense? would it help? Can I be sure of employment after?? even if it means starting from the lowest rank.
2) Do you have women working on the rig?? or is it a rare occurence??
3) I am married with a son, my hubby says he doesnt mind but is it really worth it?

Currently, I dont feel as if I have a career and I need to take drastic step. I am still quite young
cool
Re: Subsea, Mud, Reservoir, Pipeline, Petroleum, Drilling Engineers & Supervisors Zone by Altern8tor: 3:35pm On Mar 08
[

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

How To Improve On Your Career With I.T / How Much Do Bank Workers Earn? / COREN Registration Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.