Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,356 members, 7,808,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos (87513 Views)

Photos From Strippers Club In Sapele, Delta State / Two Ladies Fight Over Boyfriend, Strip Each Other Unclad (Photos) / He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by donbrowser(m): 2:02pm On Mar 29, 2016
grin
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by ellahzy(f): 2:02pm On Mar 29, 2016
h
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by macaranta(m): 2:03pm On Mar 29, 2016
Cool
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by donbugy(m): 2:03pm On Mar 29, 2016
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by Damfostopper(m): 2:08pm On Mar 29, 2016
D number of poo dat makes fp nowadays is alarming.... Wats d moral of the story na

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by kaziblake(f): 2:10pm On Mar 29, 2016
Been to strip club once.

What my eyes saw that day my mouth can't say.
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by emi14: 2:11pm On Mar 29, 2016
[quote author=favoured234 post=44210320]Hmmm good, please when will you visit redlight district...
Remember to come give us the gist [/quote

Redlight district is an eyesore. My experience in Amsterdam.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 29, 2016
Naijasinglegirl:
Photos not attached here.
wink Your stories inspired me...seriously.. though mine are..... you can eh, go through them... You lit my candle grin
https://www.nairaland.com/2828556/luciferean-series-understanding-christianity
https://www.nairaland.com/2989687/how-jesus-died-sins-road
Hope you enjoy both as much as I enjoy yours.. tongue
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by obihaip(m): 2:13pm On Mar 29, 2016
Who send you message
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by Nicepoker(m): 2:13pm On Mar 29, 2016
Op u didn't tell us that ur john thomas was seriously undergoing germination inside ur pants.
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
My village stream is thebest strip club ever! See b.oo.bie na, girls twerking and grinding beside and inside the still waters! And gate fee is totally free!

5 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by EmmyUrch: 2:16pm On Mar 29, 2016
Naijasinglegirl:
I didn’t wake up one morning and added strip club to my itinerary for the day. It just happened.
A friend of mine came by late evening and we were deciding if we should see a movie or just stay back and chat when he said, “Let’s go to a strip club!”
I’ve been to a strip club only once in my life and I didn’t spend more than a minute. A friend dared me to follow him and when we got there, I was the one begging to leave. Ever since, I have been curious to know what goes on within a Nigerian strip club.

The one I visited last week Thursday was at the mainland.
The regular section was kind of rowdy so my friend took me to the VIP section. Immediately we got in, I saw only one girl dressed in skimpy undies, sprawling and grinding the floor alone. Occasionally, she would climb up and slide down the pole.
I thought that was all they could offer.

After a few minutes, a crazy looking girl replaced her.
Then it started to get interesting.
She climbed the pole and started twerking on it. Every now and then, she slid down like a palmwine tapper and climbed again as expertly as a monkey. I gasped when she took off her G-string and flung it in on the table. I thought she was wearing another small-letter-g-string beneath only for me to peep closely to see her kini in its full gory. She wore a jewellery there that looked like a tiny bell and each time she twerked, it looked like it rang from left to right. I think I embarrassed my friend cos I was the only one laughing out loud like a village girl.

Meanwhile, it was getting hot beside me. Another stripper was giving an angry looking man a lap dance stark naked. Occasionally, he would slap her bum and squeeze her br€a$ts while maintaining a stiff face devoid of excitement! It was as if he was being punished or being forced. His facial expression seemed like he had a bad day at work and he needed to expunge that anger by constantly slapping her bum.

Me, I was just looking at his face and thinking of his wife. When he noticed I wouldn’t take my eyes off him, he gave me a very unfriendly stare that forced me to face front.

More and more customers started to troop in with different strippers.
I was particularly curious on how the strippers got the job and what they do doing the day. I guess the visitors were all frequent visitors to the club because they each had a particular girl they smacked and squeezed freely. The strippers were smoking heavily, some where in a corner adjusting their pant&bra and while others were twerking in front of the pole.

The funniest part of my night was when NEPA took light was several seconds and messed up one of them twerking rhythm on the pole.
After a while, I started to get bored. The arena now felt like a university female hostel bathroom that played loud music and was open to visits by men. My friend thought it was time we take our leave.

Nigerian strippers costume
Gold or brown wigs
Waist length braids
Ankle boots from Jumia
G string
Bra
Jigida
Tattoo
Weed

http://www.naijasinglegirl.com/experience-strip-club-lagos/
if you no be stripper yourself wetin carry u go there? Moreover if its a guy that took you to a stripper club it means you urself u be confirm okpo! if na ur fellow girl carry u go there it means una 2 na confirmed okpos wey dey research on better skills to improve una trade.
Okpo alert!!!!
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 29, 2016
So, the girls give blow-jobs in Lagos strip clubs? shocked That would be illegal here. Besides, the patrons can't touch the dancers.
One gentleman's club was closed down here because undercover cops found out that the guys were freely touching the strippers, among other 'violations'.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by midehi2(f): 2:19pm On Mar 29, 2016
hola106:
na wa ooo hope u re nt dere to learn work sha
quoting the whole epistle just to type this....smh

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by temmypotter(m): 2:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
Estharfabian:
undecided So, I seriously wanna have that experience! undecided

gringrin
uh...A male strip club actually...endowed with 6-pack'd Guys, Muscles, Briefs, Muscles, muscles And Muscles! embarassed
so much for the virginity mantra. Dear one.. Your defilement no be today.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 29, 2016
[quote author=emi14 post=44219089][/quote]

Sure it is, Curiosity took me there, and I left there nauseated
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by SamsonJohn743(m): 2:24pm On Mar 29, 2016
Estharfabian:
undecided So, I seriously wanna have that experience! undecided

gringrin
uh...A male strip club actually...endowed with 6-pack'd Guys, Muscles, Briefs, Muscles, muscles And Muscles! embarassed
Lmao! Deawy take it easy with the muscles;-)
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by happney65: 2:26pm On Mar 29, 2016
CFCman:
So, the girls give blow-jobs in Lagos strip clubs? shocked That would be illegal here. Besides, the patrons can't touch the dancers.
One gentleman's club was closed down here because undercover cops found out that the guys were freely touching the strippers, among other 'violations'.

At times,America would be Liberal,At times it would be conservative..As long as the girls are not being molested and it is mutual consent from both Parties,i see no reason why the club should be shut down..So Make i pay for service,make i no come get value for my money abi?Them dey craze..Oshiii
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by vickie1900(f): 2:26pm On Mar 29, 2016
CFCman:

where exactly are you?
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 29, 2016
vickie1900:

where exactly are you?
I'm in Southern California
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by wildchild1: 2:30pm On Mar 29, 2016
Xtacy in Abuja..... hmmmmm. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 29, 2016
[quote author=emi14 post=44219089][/quote]

Same here, I saw it while I was on the train.

The world is coming to an end
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by oladeledave: 2:31pm On Mar 29, 2016
Nice exposition

Highly Prized Blog Traffic Generation Tips you can use to drive massive traffic
https://www.nairaland.com/3017419/highly-prized-blog-traffic-generation#44219303
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 29, 2016
happney65:

At times,America would be Liberal,At times it would be conservative..As long as the girls are not being molested and it is mutual consent from both Parties,i see no reason why the club should be shut down..So Make i pay for service,make i no come get value for my money abi?Them dey craze..Oshiii
I know. The lawmakers here can be over zealous at times. The only 'touching' allowed is a handshake or a hug. Imagine that?

The no-touch rule extends to lap dances too, though the laws vary from state to state. In my state, alcohol is prohibited on clubs designated as "fully nude", while the sale alcohol is allowed in clubs that belong to the "partially nude" category.
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by Almightyperes: 2:37pm On Mar 29, 2016
CaroLyner:
So, with a couple of friends, I went.(male strip club] I did not know what to expect, but We entered the place, and I thought “hey cool, so it’s just like a small restaurant but a little darker and with lots of colorful light, cool, whatever.” But see, it was not the type of club where you pay so much and see so little – it was the type of club where you pay so little and see so much.If you
know what I mean. Then the first pair of strippers went on stage. They were dancing to a cheesy song(and by dancing I mean grinding like they were being
electrocuted slowly). But where are the cages, or harnesses, or firemen costumes? Apparently, as the night deepened, so did the club’s “arsenal”; the better looking ones started to go on stage (oh boy, here we go). And before I knew it, I was sitting beside a live, breathing, handsome, ripped, barely clothed male stripper. He smelled like soap
why ending such a story like that, please finish it... Thanks
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by chumakk: 2:39pm On Mar 29, 2016
This is interesting grin part 2. Waiting
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by Rubyventures: 2:40pm On Mar 29, 2016
smiley
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by creamylicious(f): 2:44pm On Mar 29, 2016
The strip club in my area meeeeennn!!!! I went Gaga,

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 29, 2016
creamylicious:
The strip club in my area meeeeennn!!!! I went Gaga, from touching one Lady to another..... I later extended the touching to the females that came to dance jejely in the club on their own. I was wet n even peed on myself...
grin grin
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by SilvanusII(m): 2:45pm On Mar 29, 2016
Naijasinglegirl:
I didn’t wake up one morning and added strip club to my itinerary for the day. It just happened.
A friend of mine came by late evening and we were deciding if we should see a movie or just stay back and chat when he said, “Let’s go to a strip club!”
I’ve been to a strip club only once in my life and I didn’t spend more than a minute. A friend dared me to follow him and when we got there, I was the one begging to leave. Ever since, I have been curious to know what goes on within a Nigerian strip club.

The one I visited last week Thursday was at the mainland.
The regular section was kind of rowdy so my friend took me to the VIP section. Immediately we got in, I saw only one girl dressed in skimpy undies, sprawling and grinding the floor alone. Occasionally, she would climb up and slide down the pole.
I thought that was all they could offer.

After a few minutes, a crazy looking girl replaced her.
Then it started to get interesting.
She climbed the pole and started twerking on it. Every now and then, she slid down like a palmwine tapper and climbed again as expertly as a monkey. I gasped when she took off her G-string and flung it in on the table. I thought she was wearing another small-letter-g-string beneath only for me to peep closely to see her kini in its full gory. She wore a jewellery there that looked like a tiny bell and each time she twerked, it looked like it rang from left to right. I think I embarrassed my friend cos I was the only one laughing out loud like a village girl.

Meanwhile, it was getting hot beside me. Another stripper was giving an angry looking man a lap dance stark naked. Occasionally, he would slap her bum and squeeze her br€a$ts while maintaining a stiff face devoid of excitement! It was as if he was being punished or being forced. His facial expression seemed like he had a bad day at work and he needed to expunge that anger by constantly slapping her bum.

Me, I was just looking at his face and thinking of his wife. When he noticed I wouldn’t take my eyes off him, he gave me a very unfriendly stare that forced me to face front.

More and more customers started to troop in with different strippers.
I was particularly curious on how the strippers got the job and what they do doing the day. I guess the visitors were all frequent visitors to the club because they each had a particular girl they smacked and squeezed freely. The strippers were smoking heavily, some where in a corner adjusting their pant&bra and while others were twerking in front of the pole.

The funniest part of my night was when NEPA took light was several seconds and messed up one of them twerking rhythm on the pole.
After a while, I started to get bored. The arena now felt like a university female hostel bathroom that played loud music and was open to visits by men. My friend thought it was time we take our leave.

Nigerian strippers costume
Gold or brown wigs
Waist length braids
Ankle boots from Jumia
G string
Bra
Jigida
Tattoo
Weed

http://www.naijasinglegirl.com/experience-strip-club-lagos/

Bin meaning to get to you since I read your book. Biko, what sort of naivette is that? I felt like slapping street sense into u at some places...and I'm not even street saavy. And the end was sooo cliché. Olajumoke had nothing on it. The good part tho is once I started, I couldnt drop it (maybe cos I borrowed it and needed to return it ASAP). It was quite hilarious.

That said, I dunno what I wud do in a female strip club. I'd prolly laugh at all that ass-smacking...right after being disgusted by the not-flat stomachs

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... / Male Sex Worker Shares His Service Rates To Customers In Enugu (Photo, Video) / 120 Romantic Love Messages And Poem to send to your Loved one on valentines day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.