Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,307 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

aa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / aa (6195 Views)

"Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves / Ladies Btw A Dark Skinned Guy And A Fair Skinned Guy, Which Is Sexier ( See Pix) / Ladies A Authoritive Guy N A Gentle Guy Which One U Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

aa by millyajay(f): 11:05am On Mar 29, 2016
modified
Re: aa by frubben(m): 11:12am On Mar 29, 2016
Both. Buth virgins get wahala oooooo. Cos after bleeping d always want u to stick around dem for ever

1 Like

Re: aa by Krismart(m): 11:17am On Mar 29, 2016
Unfortunately, I have never sex a virgin b4. Non of d tens of girls I have met was still Virgin. I wonder if they even exist again

1 Like

Re: aa by tosyne2much(m): 11:19am On Mar 29, 2016
Don't be deceived when guys make all sort of derogatory remarks about virgin ladies.. These guys are only deceiving you that they don't care at the expense of their konji-fied assignment

If it were possible for these same men to marry virgins, they will give gratitude to God. The bitter truth is that 95% of guys who make derogatory remarks about virgin ladies are only after the satisfaction of their joysticks cheesy

Though, there's no guarantee that a virgin lady will make a good wife but with the way people talk bad about virgin ladies you will begin to wonder if being a virgin is a curse

In a nutshell, don't be swayed by all these "I want an experienced lady" and not a novice bla bla bla

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: aa by falconey(m): 11:20am On Mar 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
Don't be deceived when guy utter this statement.. Many of them act like they don't care at the expense of their lustful desire

If possible, these same men will even watch out for virgins when they want to marry..

AWA TI CONCUR.

1 Like

Re: aa by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 29, 2016
Oh! I want a virgin....man smiley

1 Like

Re: aa by RexKexMilann: 11:22am On Mar 29, 2016
OP, if you are asking us if you're free to give up your virginty, am sorry but it's your decision to make, not ours.
Re: aa by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 29, 2016
millyajay:
I met a lot of guys that tells me that they prefer a non virgin to virgin because they can't undergo the stress involved in breaking one...One even said and I quote "virgin kee, no o abeg, if I love the girl I go tell am say make she go break herself first"....Now I begin to wonder if this statement really comes from the heart..
Now guys which would u prefer in a sincerity?
Op is only trying to console her self cos she no be virgin. Don't let any body deceive u, no body would prefer a non-virgin to a virgin for keep except they just want to sleep with u and let go. Some cannot stand the guilt so they prefer to mess around with non-virgins so they can use them as a sex partner. Ask any guy between a virgin and a non-virgin which he would prefer to marry.

1 Like

Re: aa by sinistermind(m): 11:48am On Mar 29, 2016
I prefer non-virgins jare even as a wife... I no fit carry non-tested enter my house.

1 Like

Re: aa by sinaj(f): 11:53am On Mar 29, 2016
Kids everywhere undecided

Walks outta thread sad
Re: aa by refiner(f): 11:56am On Mar 29, 2016
if I should be a virgin,why can't I marry a Virgin?...and vice versa!

#teamvirgin!
Re: aa by Firstlieutenant(m): 12:05pm On Mar 29, 2016
sinaj:
Kids everywhere undecided

Walks outta thread sad

Old mama
Re: aa by chibwike(m): 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2016
if i not virgin....why will i virgin. I like virgin..i did not have virgin.Lol virgin
Re: aa by sinaj(f): 12:07pm On Mar 29, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

Old mama
go nd read ur book son smiley

Mama loves you kiss

1 Like

Re: aa by Firstlieutenant(m): 12:12pm On Mar 29, 2016
sinaj:
go nd read ur book son smiley

Mama loves you kiss

Until I cable you, you go know who you dey call son.

2 Likes

Re: aa by Synzu(m): 12:14pm On Mar 29, 2016
Do I even care

Yea well, I'd rather do non-virgins tho.. Can't have all that guilt weighing on my conscience undecided
Re: aa by millyajay(f): 12:16pm On Mar 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
Don't be deceived when guy utter this statement.. Many of them act like they don't care at the expense of their lustful desire

If possible, these same men will even watch out for virgins when they want to marry..
hmm this is the fact

1 Like

Re: aa by millyajay(f): 12:17pm On Mar 29, 2016
Synzu:
Do I even care

Yea well, I'd rather do non-virgins tho.. Can't have all that guilt weighing on my conscience undecided
exactly what another friend told me...conscience issh
Re: aa by AccidentalGenius: 12:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
if I marry her a virgin(if I decided to get married that is), I'll spoil her and treat her like a queen. It's self control. Something I didn't have and I'll respect her for that
Re: aa by millyajay(f): 12:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
ethene:

Op is only trying to console her self cos she no be virgin. Don't let any body deceive u, no body would prefer a non-virgin to a virgin for keep except they just want to sleep with u and let go. Some cannot stand the guilt so they prefer to mess around with non-virgins so they can use them as a sex partner. Ask any guy between a virgin and a non-virgin which he would prefer to marry.
nah dear not trying to console masef....just Wana hear opinions that's all and if I may ask..would you wait till marriage for your girl if she insist?
Re: aa by Synzu(m): 12:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
millyajay:
exactly what another friend told me...conscience issh

Yea... Its almost like dipping my finger in God's eye... N I aint fittin' to do that undecided
Re: aa by sexymoma(f): 12:27pm On Mar 29, 2016
You can't call a woman a non virgin when she hasn't given birth
cos what comes out is a wider and heavier than what goes in angry

and you can only say you've the unclothedness of a woman when you see her n1pples

you bliv this at your own risk tongue
Re: aa by Slimzjoe(m): 12:35pm On Mar 29, 2016
There's No need for these Cos I Believe there's nothing Special about having Your Hymen Intact till Marriage.

Doesn't Make You a better Person one bit

3 Likes

Re: aa by Smellymouth: 12:36pm On Mar 29, 2016
Non virgin
Re: aa by repogirl(f): 12:39pm On Mar 29, 2016
Slimzjoe:
There's No need for these Cos I Believe there's nothing Special about having Your Hymen Intact till Marriage.

Doesn't Make You a better Person one bit
ten bottles of this guy's favourite beer for him please.
Re: aa by Weblow: 12:40pm On Mar 29, 2016
Virgins a million times. Non virgin are like using another mans toothbrush. Am carrying my cross to golgota

1 Like

Re: aa by millyajay(f): 12:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
Weblow:
Virgins a million times. Non virgin are like using another mans toothbrush. Am carrying my cross to golgota
how about non virgin guys Another woman's panties?

1 Like

Re: aa by gamaliel121(m): 1:37pm On Mar 29, 2016
millyajay:
I met a lot of guys that tells me that they prefer a non virgin to virgin because they can't undergo the stress involved in breaking one...One even said and I quote "virgin kee, no o abeg, if I love the girl I go tell am say make she go break herself first"....Now I begin to wonder if this statement really comes from the heart..
Now guys which would u prefer in all sincerity??

Virgins now!!!!!!!!!

Secondary virgins sha!!!!
Re: aa by Meeky(m): 1:57pm On Mar 29, 2016
millyajay:
Now guys which would u prefer in all sincerity??
that guy is missing.virgins are the sweetest females a man can ever lay his junior in.the grip,the warmth and the tight is just breath taking.so dudes if u avnt touched a virgin please just try it atleast once in your lifetime.its so 100%worth it

2 Likes

Re: aa by Meeky(m): 2:01pm On Mar 29, 2016
ethene:

so on point
Re: aa by millyajay(f): 2:08pm On Mar 29, 2016
gamaliel121:

Virgins now!!!!!!!!!

Secondary virgins sha!!!!
lmaoo grin which one is secondary virgins
Re: aa by gamaliel121(m): 2:13pm On Mar 29, 2016
millyajay:
lmaoo grin which one is secondary virgins

Hahhaa...sister, these are girls that haf been fuckkkeed before then stopped forking for at least 4yrs!!!! U feel me? Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

End Time: Picture Of Young Guys And Girls In The Beach That Has Got People Talki / Have You Been Embarrassed Because Your Dick Got Hard In Public? / Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.