Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Anybody With Answers ? Pls Help - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Anybody With Answers ? Pls Help (681 Views)

Hi Ya, I Need Jamb Past Questions With Answers In Excel Form. 20k For It / NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers / NYSC Orientation Camp Questions & Answers By Pcms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody With Answers ? Pls Help by egwimp: 11:20am On Mar 29, 2016
pls help me with FP mods.I just recently finis finished schooling .I went to Ghana to visit my aunt BT I paid sum1 to do my nysc reg for me.only to come bk nw and find out DAT she finished reg BT didn't pay for d 3k online printing of callup letter.I hear d steps in collecting it from school is very long and it might pass camp resumption dates before it gets to some schools like mine(futo).what do I do.any oda remedies?.no insults pls.
Re: Anybody With Answers ? Pls Help by Darkchocolate(f): 11:24am On Mar 29, 2016
Why don't you ask your question on this thread...someone might be able to help you with answers. Good luck! smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/2633116/nysc-questions-answered/44
Re: Anybody With Answers ? Pls Help by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:29am On Mar 29, 2016
You can still pay.

Just log in to your portal and select make payment. Then select the medium you will like to use to make the payment.

How did you the fungerprint capture?
Re: Anybody With Answers ? Pls Help by kaysy(m): 9:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
If i get your statement right - You Registered by ProxY

If the above statement is right & from what i see reading down ur statement, u mentioned call up letter.

Well, making payment is still and will always be possible BUT just make sure you carry that person along to help u thumprint in camp, then the first NYSC ProxY scape goat will emerge.

(1) (Reply)

Abia A'16 This Is Home(stream1&2) / Abuja Corpers, Who Needs Accommodation? / Uyo To Kogi, Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.