Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange - Business To Business (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange (110734 Views)

Please Who Can Help Me Withdraw From A Limited Paypal. / Virtual Credit Cards *VCC* For Paypal Verification %100 / Get Paypal Accounts to receive/send payments US,SA,VCC Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange by Iyemik: 6:55am On Dec 29, 2016
completey:

My PayPal account was restored within 5 days! for all your PayPal ish contact op. Calm and truly professional. Highly recommended.

Thanks for patronage

1 Like

Re: Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 30, 2016
Iyemik:

Thanks for patronage
Hi there. do you still verify skrill account please?
Re: Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange by Wapjude: 7:30am On Dec 30, 2016
Hello iyemik I need help with my PayPal
Re: Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange by Iyemik: 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2016
papiforreal:

Hi there. do you still verify skrill account please?

Hi, Currently don't verify skrill and neteller accounts

Wapjude:
Hello iyemik I need help with my PayPal

You're in the right place. Skype request accepted
Re: Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange by varmint: 7:34am On Jan 03, 2017
I need help with my payoneer account... Can you help me please.
Re: Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange by TTdouble(m): 4:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
I need help with my Paypal Account.I sent you whatsapp msg
Re: Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange by Iyemik: 11:15am On Jan 05, 2017
varmint:
I need help with my payoneer account... Can you help me please.

Yes. Call or send a pm

TTdouble:
I need help with my Paypal Account.I sent you whatsapp msg

Replied
Re: Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange by GlitzG: 12:46pm On Jan 05, 2017
$75 payoneer funds for sale asap at 430/$. quote if interested
Re: Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange by Iyemik: 10:51am On Jan 12, 2017
Re: Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange by varmint: 11:17pm On Jan 15, 2017
I wanted a PayPal account but you are always busy or not replying your whatsapp on time. I like the way you do business, as I've seen positive reviews. I hope you can quote me whenever you are less busy and let's deal as quick as possible.
Re: Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange by chiefkpokp(m): 9:42am On Jan 16, 2017
i need paypal funds, whatsapp me if you have
Re: Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange by Iyemik: 3:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
varmint:
I wanted a PayPal account but you are always busy or not replying your whatsapp on time. I like the way you do business, as I've seen positive reviews. I hope you can quote me whenever you are less busy and let's deal as quick as possible.

Sorry for responding late. We can proceed.

chiefkpokp:
i need paypal funds, whatsapp me if you have

Not available
Re: Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange by varmint: 7:33pm On Jan 16, 2017
Iyemik:

Sorry for responding late. We can proceed.
I just saw this and I sent you a whatsapp message

1 Like

Re: Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange by FrancisAdl(m): 9:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
[quote author=Iyemik post=52740554][/quote]

How long will it take to submit documents to restore PayPal account from limitation?
Re: Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange by Iyemik: 10:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
FrancisAdl:

How long will it take to submit documents to restore PayPal account from limitation?

PayPal normally respond in 24-48hrs after submitting the requested details.
Re: Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange by Donkunxex(m): 1:16am On Jan 20, 2017
Re: Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange by Iyemik: 2:20pm On Jan 20, 2017
Donkunxex:

bro please i recieved a paypal fund $191 since jan4.the balance is still showing a pending status because i am a new customer and i haven't verified the account.
Originally,the 21days clause will end on the 25th that is nextweek but i really need this fund asap now. .my phone just got stolen this week and that is my only means of livelyhood.
What is your advise on this.
Thanks

Personally, i would advice you wait for the 21days completion. Alternatively, you can contact the funds sender to instruct paypal to release the funds to you.
Re: Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange by GlitzG: 2:58pm On Jan 20, 2017
Donkunxex:

bro please i recieved a paypal fund $191 since jan4.the balance is still showing a pending status because i am a new customer and i haven't verified the account.
Originally,the 21days clause will end on the 25th that is nextweek but i really need this fund asap now. .my phone just got stolen this week and that is my only means of livelyhood.
What is your advise on this.
Thanks

Go to ur acct, mark the payment as completed. Den contact the sender to help you also mark it as completed on his ends. D time would be reduced to 7days.
Re: Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange by Donkunxex(m): 3:38pm On Jan 20, 2017
Iyemik:

Personally, i would advice you wait for the 21days completion. Alternatively, you can contact the funds sender to instruct paypal to release the funds to you.
ok thank you sir..
Re: Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange by Donkunxex(m): 3:41pm On Jan 20, 2017
GlitzG:

Go to ur acct, mark the payment as completed. Den contact the sender to help you also mark it as completed on his ends. D time would be reduced to 7days.
ok thanks bro
Re: Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 22, 2017
@iyemik, pls I will like you to assist me lift my German business paypal limit. I sell KDP books online and I just received payment only to be told my account has been limited and can't receive or send money. Please I await your timely response. Thanks.
Re: Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 22, 2017
Iyemik:

PayPal normally respond in 24-48hrs after submitting the requested details.

@iyemik, pls I will like you to assist me lift my German business paypal limit. I sell KDP books online and I just received payment only to be told my account has been limited and can't receive or send money. Please I await your timely response. Thanks.
Re: Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange by bigiyaro(m): 1:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
[quote author=Iyemik post=52740554][/quote]pls do you know if a first bank visa debit card can be used to fund payza or perfect money?
Re: Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange by Iyemik: 9:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
partnerus:

Replied

bigiyaro:
pls do you know if a first bank visa debit card can be used to fund payza or perfect money?

It is not possible to fund PM with 1st bank cards.
Re: Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 22, 2017
Iyemik:
Drop your PayPal limited account issues

Please quote me so that I be sure it's same you I am chatting on whatsapp please
Re: Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange by Iyemik: 7:08am On Jan 23, 2017
partnerus:

Please quote me so that I be sure it's same you I am chatting on whatsapp please

yes, we are chatting on whatsapp.
Re: Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange by copperA2015(m): 7:14am On Jan 23, 2017
GlitzG:
$75 payoneer funds for sale asap at 430/$. quote if interested

Am interested.... 07066240076
Re: Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange by bigiyaro(m): 8:40am On Jan 23, 2017
Iyemik:

Replied

It is not possible to fund PM with 1st bank cards.
OK. Thank you. I will keep in touch, i may need ur help to fund my pm account.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (43) (Reply)

HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT / Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you / PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.