Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

8 Benefits Of Drinking Your Own Urine - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 8 Benefits Of Drinking Your Own Urine (1175 Views)

8 Urine Colours And What Each Say About Your Health / Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water [ MUST READ] / 8 Benefits Of Coconut Water You Didn’t Know About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Benefits Of Drinking Your Own Urine by mylifestyleng(f): 12:16pm On Mar 29, 2016
Did you know that your urine is indeed therapeutic. We have compiled a few of its many benefits. Check them out below

Effective against heart disease, hypertension, diabetes and cancer

Urine contains perfectly pH-balanced elements that dispel harmful carcinogen-incubating free radicals that might cause cancers of different origins. It also normalises the body's circulatory and nervous systems facilitating the unclogging of pulmonary arteries that could build blood pressure or encourage coronary thrombosis. It also performs the function of a natural dialysis and improves renal health totally and remarkably.

Treats and prevents hair loss

If you think that your hair loss is irreversible and growing new hair is a tall dream, you need to have a rethink. Massaging urine heated in a bowl (and allowed to cool) into the scalp stimulates the hair follicles to sprout hair faster. The acidic vitamin constituents in the urea and uric acid strengthen the follicles further to prevent future hair breakage.

Fights embarrassing stretch marks

Urine contains biotin and collagen-simulators, which greatly improve, skin, hair and nail health. When applied on areas of skin with stretch marks, the urine functions by repairing the skin's dermis whilst restoring your skin’s collagen.

Read the rest here

http://mylifestyle.com.ng/8-benefits-of-drinking-your-urine/
Re: 8 Benefits Of Drinking Your Own Urine by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 12:18pm On Mar 29, 2016
Who urine help?
Re: 8 Benefits Of Drinking Your Own Urine by prestige2013: 12:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
OVOKO!
Re: 8 Benefits Of Drinking Your Own Urine by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 29, 2016
Ewwwwww
That's gross undecided
Re: 8 Benefits Of Drinking Your Own Urine by Johnny19: 12:26pm On Mar 29, 2016
Nyaamaaa!!!!
Re: 8 Benefits Of Drinking Your Own Urine by AntiWailer: 12:27pm On Mar 29, 2016
Yea,

Especially very chilled urine. grin grin grin

This people no go kill me with research.

Urine ko.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Benefits Of Drinking Your Own Urine by Tallesty1(m): 12:46pm On Mar 29, 2016
prestige2013:
OVOKO!
IBAGWA NSUKKA.

gringringrin
Re: 8 Benefits Of Drinking Your Own Urine by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 29, 2016
Jeez! I feel sick already. undecided can't possibly imagine.

Re: 8 Benefits Of Drinking Your Own Urine by Nobody: 3:14am On Mar 30, 2016
Its a well known fact everyone who tried this _stupid pseudo therapy for a period of time died. I'm no scientist but if everybody who tried something died while doing it, common sense would show me that thing was the cause.

[EDIT]
I can try rubbing it on my skin but ingesting it is a non-consideration. It is called 'organic waste' for a reason.
Re: 8 Benefits Of Drinking Your Own Urine by tosyne2much(m): 4:34am On Mar 30, 2016
Seriously? shocked
Re: 8 Benefits Of Drinking Your Own Urine by Originalsly: 4:42am On Mar 30, 2016
Hmmm....interesting... so the body rejects what it needs?... guess the researchers drank too much of it to be writing such piss.
Re: 8 Benefits Of Drinking Your Own Urine by sweetilicious(f): 10:17am On Mar 30, 2016
Nah! Urine? This how i was told to but urine in my eyes when i caught appollo. Nah again
Re: 8 Benefits Of Drinking Your Own Urine by Abbeyunique2(m): 11:32am On Mar 30, 2016
Like seriously

(1) (Reply)

Man Hospitalized After MouthAction / Help!!!! how do I get rid of a painful boil inside my butt / 6 Effective Ways To Get Rid Of Under Eye Bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.