Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business (83084 Views)

We Can Help You In Setting Up Your Betting Company / 5 Keys To Long Term Success In Your Business!!!! / 6 Keys To Open Doors Of Success In Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by importexpert(m): 8:46am On Apr 13, 2016
adek6555:
Thank God,

thanks for the care bro
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by importexpert(m): 8:26pm On Apr 15, 2016
i really cant bear this calls anymore. the rate at which people are calling and telling me the reasons why they cant meet up with the offer that just ended is too alarming so i have decided to extend this offer for only 44hrs. i.e from 8pm friday 15th of april to 4pm sunday 17th of april 2016. after this time have elapse, not even the imam in my village can make me to extend this offer. this offer is for only those that can utilize the opportunity. be sure you do not miss out of this offer. refer to www.importsng.com to get the guide now. it will be a true blessing to your live as it have proven to be for many others
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by importexpert(m): 8:34pm On Apr 15, 2016
your importation related questions are highly welcome.
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by tecnolad(m): 10:59pm On Apr 15, 2016
importexpert:
your importation related questions are highly welcome.
can I have your number?
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by EMPERO247(m): 12:22am On Apr 16, 2016
OP how do i get the manuall please....?
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by HermajestyQ(f): 11:43am On Apr 16, 2016
@ importexpert, how much selling the ebook today?
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by importexpert(m): 2:51pm On Apr 16, 2016
tecnolad:

can I have your number?

kindly refer to www.importsng.com or my profile. your success is my pride
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by importexpert(m): 2:55pm On Apr 16, 2016
EMPERO247:
OP how do i get the manuall please....?

kindly refer to www.importsng.com you will find the detailed info.
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by importexpert(m): 2:56pm On Apr 16, 2016
HermajestyQ:
@ importexpert, how much selling the ebook today?

the grace till sunday 4pm is 2k. dont miss out. refer to www.importsng.com on how to go about it. your success is my pride
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by HermajestyQ(f): 3:19pm On Apr 17, 2016
Waitting for my package. I ve paid and sent my details to the phone number on your website.
importexpert:

the grace till sunday 4pm is 2k. dont miss out. refer to www.importsng.com on how to go about it. your success is my pride
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by ofpeaceandroyal: 3:43pm On Apr 17, 2016
I paid since 12/april and sent message to the number on your website text and whatsapp but no reply
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by importexpert(m): 4:38pm On Apr 17, 2016
HermajestyQ:
Waitting for my package. I ve paid and sent my details to the phone number on your website.

hi, i am yet to see your message. kindly ensure that you send it to the 08107. your success is my pride
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by importexpert(m): 4:43pm On Apr 17, 2016
ofpeaceandroyal

the foreign number you are calling me with is not going. i have tried to send a message to you but it is not delivering. calls are also not going through to your line. the other number on my site does not receive messages and i believe you have been sending message to it because i am yet to see your message. kindly send your details to my 0810767 number. sorry for the inconvenience. your success is truly my pride
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by HermajestyQ(f): 5:49pm On Apr 17, 2016
Sent it
importexpert:

hi, i am yet to see your message. kindly ensure that you send it to the 08107. your success is my pride
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by importexpert(m): 6:34pm On Apr 17, 2016
HermajestyQ:
Sent it

sent. feel free to keep in touch when you have challenges. your success is truly my pride.

1 Like

Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by ofpeaceandroyal: 10:02am On Apr 18, 2016
importexpert:
ofpeaceandroyal

the foreign number you are calling me with is not going. i have tried to send a message to you but it is not delivering. calls are also not going through to your line. the other number on my site does not receive messages and i believe you have been sending message to it because i am yet to see your message. kindly send your details to my 0810767 number. sorry for the inconvenience. your success is truly my pride

Hi, i resent to those numbers, 3 times shows sent from my end, if there is any other means, whatsapp or bbm let me know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by importexpert(m): 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2016
ofpeaceandroyal:

Hi, i resent to those numbers, 3 times shows sent from my end, if there is any other means, whatsapp or bbm let me know

kindly send me a nairaland pm. i will get your mail from their. your success is my pride
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by Lepacioust(f): 4:53pm On Apr 18, 2016
I need d book pls, how do I make payments and aw do I get it, itbseems yu don't av yur contact on here, here are mine ! pls, send in d details to me so as to make payment...thank you so much.......09030080346, aoluwamuyiwa@gmail.com or aslooreoluwamuyiwa@yahoo.com.......God bless
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by importexpert(m): 5:48pm On Apr 18, 2016
Lepacioust:
I need d book pls, how do I make payments and aw do I get it, itbseems yu don't av yur contact on here, here are mine ! pls, send in d details to me so as to make payment...thank you so much.......09030080346, aoluwamuyiwa@gmail.com or aslooreoluwamuyiwa@yahoo.com.......God bless

hello sis, for privacy related issues i strongly discourage posting of personal details here. my number is on my profile but you can find the comprehensive details about the guide at www.importsNg.com your success is truly my pride
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by Jideh9ty(m): 8:44pm On Apr 18, 2016
shocked
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by ofpeaceandroyal: 12:36pm On Apr 20, 2016
importexpert:

kindly send me a nairaland pm. i will get your mail from their. your success is my pride
done sir
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by kellyboo: 3:24pm On Apr 20, 2016
elprint:
Contact me. I'll give it to u for 1k

Hi...pls I need to ask you some questions.

Pls acknowledge my email: okpkelly@gmail.com
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by importexpert(m): 11:47pm On Apr 20, 2016
more importation related questions are highly welcome

1 Like

Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by importexpert(m): 11:59pm On Apr 20, 2016
ofpeaceandroyal:
done sir

sent bro. sorry for the inconvenience. your success is truly my pride

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nairaland Contractors Lounge / Man In Only Towel At Ecobank ATM Withdrawing Money (Photo) / Meet Grasshoppers Seller Who Makes ₦20,000 To ₦30,000 Daily In Kaduna (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.