Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,212 members, 7,807,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) (74483 Views)

Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) / The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) / PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by Bobbysmart6(m): 8:50pm On Mar 29, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
nailed what? Mumu. This one since she registered on nairaland since 2002 Bc. She is yet to update her pics due to her low self esteem. Nonsense
lolz y d tnz kan pain u enter ur blood lyk dat.
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by Tedassie(m): 8:50pm On Mar 29, 2016
icewarmer:

no offence mahn pls change ur nick to stuntpapa not stuntkid,,ur face pssshhh,, sssssshhhh!!! m dumbfolded,,sowie u resemble 1 calabarboy wey bin dey m G hood d dude dey kill dog 4 a living n d guy look like smfin wey hellfire cast&bind....

much love tho.............Adios.......
lmao...u be hell-worker?e be like sey u 4low 4ppl wey dey bros L payroll o cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by Stuntkid172(m): 8:52pm On Mar 29, 2016
Ghost447:
...and it is Audu, not "Audi".
seen but it has reached its destination so, no need. Thanks tho
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by Stuntkid172(m): 8:56pm On Mar 29, 2016
icewarmer:

no offence mahn pls change ur nick to stuntpapa not stuntkid,,ur face pssshhh,, sssssshhhh!!! m dumbfolded,,sowie u resemble 1 calabarboy wey bin dey m G hood d dude dey kill dog 4 a living n d guy look like smfin wey hellfire cast&bind....

much love tho.............Adios.......
bro u don sentence me be dat ooo, just use style dey mercy 4 persin nah. Ha, its naht fair oo
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by just2okworld(f): 9:05pm On Mar 29, 2016
tallest indeed
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by Fernandowski(m): 9:05pm On Mar 29, 2016
kenonze:
She may have German gene.
BTW,
Whenever i see all these NL guys pics, i get discouraged replying quotes and pm.
not all of them are short

Armylord and I are of same height (6'9)

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by VanOmiyale: 9:07pm On Mar 29, 2016
kenonze:
BTW,
Whenever i see all these NL guys pics, i get discouraged replying quotes and pm.
Exactly what's on my mind.
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by kaziblake(f): 9:08pm On Mar 29, 2016
kenonze:
BTW,
On point cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by ammyluv2002(f): 9:11pm On Mar 29, 2016
Bobbysmart6:
lolz y d tnz kan pain u enter ur blood lyk dat.
Maybe e don send pm tire....no reply grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by driand(m): 9:13pm On Mar 29, 2016
kenonze:

Am not contesting for Ms NL.
I care not about how you feel
u wer seeking attention, now u have it
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by kaziblake(f): 9:24pm On Mar 29, 2016
Timothychima:
dear its not all NL guys u can check my profile to confirm wink dear its not all NL guys u can check my profile to confirm
Nice pics.
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 29, 2016
So na these kind kids dey for nairaland sef
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by cupidhero(m): 9:55pm On Mar 29, 2016
Stuntkid172:
You guys should take a look at this picture and see for your self.

The tallest woman/lady in Kogi state.
she was given the award by former Governor Late, Prince Audi Abubakar.

*Am the one in the 1st pics (the guy in black polo)*
Stunted kid! Nice one! grin
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 29, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
and what's so bad in there if i'm integrated into those your aforementioned categories?
Someone adviced you earlier that a man's outer characteristic shouldnt be a yardstick that you girls should measure up to communicate with them.
Havent you seen ladies who have all been married to handsome and sexy dudes but end up being victims of domestic abuse and assaults.
For Christ sake its the inner quality and not outside quality pls.
Who fine boy don help?
consolation prize in view grin
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by Surestdick(m): 10:04pm On Mar 29, 2016
Stuntkid172:

Am taller than her jhor
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by ril19(m): 10:07pm On Mar 29, 2016
kenonze:
BTW,

grin***lol***grin

#¤ b€ @// ¤
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2016
firstEVA:
consolation prize in view grin
what is this one saying?
Ok you've been noticed.
Oya swerve aside. Nonsense
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by teeghurl(f): 10:11pm On Mar 29, 2016
kenonze:
BTW,
plenty kiddos

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by obyikye(f): 10:14pm On Mar 29, 2016
Op. See as you be like nwa torti for her side. Hahahahaha. No offence intended. She is really tall.
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 29, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Maybe e don send pm tire....no reply grin grin
send pm give you? Can you confirm your claims with pics? You feel say na your type i dey trip for?
Sorry kid i got a class and can never be attracted to your type.
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
kaziblake:
Nice pics.
dey thereand be commenting on guys pics while your mates are attaining Phd at a prodigious age. Dont go and get a life.
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by ammyluv2002(f): 10:24pm On Mar 29, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
send pm give you? Can you confirm your claims with pics? You feel say na your type i dey trip for?
Sorry kid i got a class and can never be attracted to your type.
So sorry that you don't understand simple English. Did i say you sent pm to me? I feel so bad for you right now...i can imagine how many times you had to rewrite your WEAC. Don't worry dear, just ask God for wisdom and understanding okay.
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by hasyn04(m): 10:33pm On Mar 29, 2016
This babe go deep ehn..very hard to climb.
Stuntkid172:

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by suny247: 10:37pm On Mar 29, 2016
o boy the girl long no be small o
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by awakeuche(m): 10:40pm On Mar 29, 2016
She's not bad @all, I bet she's got a hot behind
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by berryice(f): 10:41pm On Mar 29, 2016
kenonze:
BTW,
lol ure damn right grin
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by hifaif1: 10:45pm On Mar 29, 2016
kenonze:

Thanks. I dont really attach importance to my look. The content/substance in me always pave way for me. As for those kids quoting up up and down, Get a life
Get a cover for your oranges!!!
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by atoleybaba(m): 10:53pm On Mar 29, 2016
kenonze:
BTW,
Lol...OK that is y ur nipple is almost falling out of ur top. I hail those nl guys wey dy give u hope cool
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by gamaliel121(m): 10:57pm On Mar 29, 2016
kenonze:
BTW,

I just want you to know that you are not beautiful...ok? U gatto know that...

You just "try". Do you know what it means when u are under the category of "you try"?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by atoleybaba(m): 11:00pm On Mar 29, 2016
kenonze:

2500000 likes for u.

So annoying.
They will be the one quoting u up and down.
Mtcheeew
trying to avoid been quoted...Lol u should av activated ur thinking faculty before posting trash that is irrelevant who cares if all d whole nl guys sends u pm. Na ur type dy end up with ugly old dudes
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by jimmyolasun: 11:02pm On Mar 29, 2016
kenonze:
BTW,
see igberaga.... singing *I ghat my eyes on you*
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by kaziblake(f): 11:02pm On Mar 29, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
dey thereand be commenting on guys pics while your mates are attaining Phd at a prodigious age. Dont go and get a life.
what my business with you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Watch GOTV On Your Mobile Device - Iphone, Tabs, Android / Huge Snake Killed In Sapele Delta State / The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.