Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu (12144 Views)

President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent / Aisha Yesufu Forced To Resign As BBOG Convener Over Call For Buhari Resignation / Planning A Protest Against Me? Save Your Fuel Because I Won’t Resign – Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by ijaw1stson: 6:54pm On Mar 29, 2016
The Minister of State for Petroleum, Ibe Kachikwu on Tuesday, March 29 said that he will not resign his position as minister as he still had a lot of work to do in the petroleum indstry.

The minister made this disclosure as his closing remarks while briefing the Senate Committee on Petroleum (Upstream) on the lingering scarcity of petroleum products.

“All those planning to come to Abuja for a protest should save their fuel, I am not going to resign, I have a lot of work to do,” he said.

The minister added that he did assume the position to be minister of petroleum in order to create scarcity.
He added that he would work hard to find lasting solutions to the problems in the industry.

He stressed that he was pained as much as many Nigerians were that the country still suffered petroleum scarcity in spite of being one of the largest producers of crude in Nigeria.

Different groups including the South South APC and some Civil Society Organiations have called for the minister’s resignation.

Meanwhile, President Muhammadu Buhari has urged the NNPC to ensure there is local sufficiency of petroleum products due to the lingering fuel scarcity across the country.

In a related development, the National Bureau of Statistics recently published the average prices of petrol in Nigeria.

According to the information released, the highest price is in Yobe state while the lowest is in Edo state.

https://www.naij.com/781487-wont-resign-minister.html?source=index_main

6 Likes

Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by APCcrimes: 7:04pm On Mar 29, 2016
Bad news for zombies...Especially Tinubu... cool

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by DEXTROVERT: 7:05pm On Mar 29, 2016
Hmmmmm.
I
Know
One
Day
U
Will
Make
Us
Proud

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by Flexherbal(m): 7:10pm On Mar 29, 2016
If you don't want to resign, then, give us result.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by seunmsg(m): 7:11pm On Mar 29, 2016
He should get the job done and stop making silly comments about magic and fuel crisis ending in May. What Nigerians want his result and nothing else.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by chernest2002: 7:14pm On Mar 29, 2016
Why the minister of state Will resign when the main minister have not resigned

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by Ojiofor: 7:30pm On Mar 29, 2016
If he resign will thie.fnubu give him back his better paying job at ExxonMobil?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by Ojiofor: 7:34pm On Mar 29, 2016
Will thie.fnubu give him back his better paying job at ExxonMobil if he resigns ?

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by dunkem21(m): 7:38pm On Mar 29, 2016
Don't mind the zombies .. You ain't going nowhere .. Just like Saraki and Ekweremadu grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 29, 2016
Did Allison Dieziani resign during her romance as Min of Petroleum?
Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by Nobody: 6:44am On Mar 30, 2016
Nigerians don't like the truth. They prefer a propagandist like lie Mohammed. Kachukwu was only being truthful to himself and Nigerians when he said fuel Scarcity won't be gone completely till May. But Nigerians like propaganda, So the guy reverted back to saying things will be better Next week. And when they don't, he gives u another one week,...seems we all love LIE Mohammed's style

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by Bawsse(m): 7:39am On Mar 30, 2016
Toh shey he don teh una..
Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by Amanwulu1(m): 7:49am On Mar 30, 2016
Plz don't resign else u'll b exposing baba's incompetence d more as regards petroleum matter despite he was once a padi padi minister there.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by eleojo23: 8:20am On Mar 30, 2016
Buhari (the minister of petroleum) is the one who is supposed to resign.
He should just resign and take up the post of minister of Foreign affairs (since he's more interested in global tourism)

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by callJesu: 8:20am On Mar 30, 2016
You have been tested but didn't pass Bro... Leave that seat
Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by jeffersonz: 8:21am On Mar 30, 2016
been long he's been expected to
Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 30, 2016
This guy doesn't talk like a learned man.
Just like everyday/regular Nigeria politicians

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by 5starmilitant: 8:21am On Mar 30, 2016
Tribalism and hypocrisy

How come they want kachikwu & Emifele to resign, but nobody is saying anything about fashola?

Tinubu's plans to control the petroleum sector at all cost will fail. kachikwu will not resign.

Later some zombies will start spewing trash about how we from the SS & SE hate Apc. Rubbish!!!

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by Integrityfarms(m): 8:21am On Mar 30, 2016
Let Buhari Resign. His incompetent and clueless as an Oil Minister.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by sanc2s(f): 8:21am On Mar 30, 2016
Why should he resign wen bubu dts supposed to have resigned since is busy junketting. They shuld leave the man alone. Buhari is Nigerias problem not kachikwu or emiefele

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by prinsam30: 8:21am On Mar 30, 2016
if you can't resign then assign us fuel na, Abi na by force
Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by Opinedecandid(m): 8:21am On Mar 30, 2016
It's your boss that will resign.

And very soon too.

So relax, only that when your boss resigns, your view as as good as mind.

He smiley smiley smiley smiley : smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by psyqs(m): 8:22am On Mar 30, 2016
This man don dey vex o
Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by dearsly(m): 8:22am On Mar 30, 2016
BUBU should resign instead!....big pedophile dullard

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by olaezebala: 8:23am On Mar 30, 2016
Mr Oga, I beg turn yourself to Field Marshal/ Minister of State for life.
Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by Ptoocool(m): 8:24am On Mar 30, 2016
"All those planning to come to Abuja for protest should save there fuel, I'm not going to resign"

In other words: save your fuel for the sunny days ahead, the fuel scarcity palava is not gon end anytime soon,,

He that has one hear,,make hin manage am hear word..
Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by fireforfire: 8:25am On Mar 30, 2016
Resign??
Dem dey resign for nig??
Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by knuckbuck(m): 8:25am On Mar 30, 2016
What is the Petroleum Minister (Buhari) actually doing about the fuel scarcity? He needs to resign his position before the State minister for petroleum.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by ibkgab001: 8:26am On Mar 30, 2016
Sack bufu
Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by miky2002(m): 8:27am On Mar 30, 2016
dunkem21:
Don't mind the zombies .. You ain't going nowhere .. Just like Saraki and Ekweremadu grin

He is not saraki and Ekweremadu, even the dual will hear their case...
Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by SageTravels: 8:28am On Mar 30, 2016
You will not resign Let the petroleum minister resign.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Assembly Begins Yari’s Impeachment As DSS Arrests Speaker, Others / Breaking! Adamawa Gladiators To Mobilise 1million Votes For Sowore. (pictures) / Governor Yari: I Have Forgiven Apc Of Their Sins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.