Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Need Ford Wagon For Immediate Purchase - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Need Ford Wagon For Immediate Purchase (2265 Views)

few months registered Volkswagen Golf 3 wagon For Sale... / CARINA-E WAGON FOR 520K / In Need Of An E100 (1993-1995 Model) Toyota Corolla For Immediate Purchase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Ford Wagon For Immediate Purchase by Greycells(m): 9:32am On Jul 27, 2009
In need of this 1998 Ford Wagon for immediate purchase. Prefereably white colour.

U can reach me thru adeola.a@futureviewgroup.com.

Re: Need Ford Wagon For Immediate Purchase by KunleA2(m): 8:33pm On Jul 27, 2009
May i ask if these vehicles can be readily fixed in Naija please?

Are parts available?
Re: Need Ford Wagon For Immediate Purchase by olanirun: 11:26pm On Jul 27, 2009
good day i think i can get u what u want from cotonu 4 a good cash.call me up and tell me your buget and how see what i can do 07033567275,olani4josh12@yahoo.com
Re: Need Ford Wagon For Immediate Purchase by Piedpiper(m): 11:30am On Jul 28, 2009
gOT WHAT YOU NEED CLEAN WHITE ONE IN Port harcourt. Call 08078307213.
Re: Need Ford Wagon For Immediate Purchase by Greycells(m): 12:45pm On Jul 28, 2009
@Olanirun, we have spoken before now. Our discussions were inconclusive. If you have the vehicle - a white colour which will seat 17 people. Kindly post the asking price here,

@Pied Piper
Post the picture and other details here to enable me decide, if arranging with one of port harcourt based peeps is worth it. You know d rules of the game on the auto section (seeing is believing , ).

@Kunle-A
The parts should be vailable cos this brand is making in-road into the country. I get to see it every now and then on our roads

Still searching for the Bus, Saw one dodge version, Peeps, pls what is the difference between the Dodge and Ford?
Re: Need Ford Wagon For Immediate Purchase by Mowire: 2:46pm On Jul 28, 2009
G-reycells:

If you have the vehicle - a white colour which will seat 17 people.

Bros how you wan take arrange 17 people in that bus? It is meant for 15 passengers (driver inclusive).

G-reycells:

Saw one dodge version, Peeps, pls what is the difference between the Dodge and Ford

I think Ford is better.
Re: Need Ford Wagon For Immediate Purchase by Greycells(m): 4:02pm On Jul 28, 2009
Mowire:

Bros how you wan take arrange 17 people in that bus? It is meant for 15 passengers (driver inclusive).

I think Ford is better.

I actually saw a Chevrolet that seats 17 people, and that made me think it is the norm. grin But i fit pack them d way we dey do am for Ajegunle, Ikotun Egbe, Egbeda grin grin grin

Thanks my brother for the advice on Ford being better than Dodge.
Re: Need Ford Wagon For Immediate Purchase by Mowire: 6:24pm On Jul 28, 2009
G-reycells:

I actually saw a Chevrolet that seats 17 people, and that made me think it is the norm. grin But i fit pack them d way we dey do am for Ajegunle, Ikotun Egbe, Egbeda grin grin grin

But I hope you are not thinking of using that bus for intra city (commercial) transport? Cos it's unprofitable for that purpose.
Re: Need Ford Wagon For Immediate Purchase by KunleA2(m): 7:01pm On Jul 28, 2009
Mowire:

But I hope you are not thinking of using that bus for intra city (commercial) transport? Cos it's unprofitable for that purpose.

why do you say that?
Re: Need Ford Wagon For Immediate Purchase by Greycells(m): 12:06pm On Jul 29, 2009
Kunle-A:

[i]why do you say that?[/i]

You took dt out of my mouth.
Re: Need Ford Wagon For Immediate Purchase by Greycells(m): 12:17pm On Jul 29, 2009
Still searching! Still searching for this Ford Wagon for immediate purchase. Prefereably white colour.

Re: Need Ford Wagon For Immediate Purchase by Greycells(m): 12:20pm On Jul 29, 2009
In need of this 1998 Ford Wagon for immediate purchase. Prefereably white colour.

U can reach me thru adeola.a@futureviewgroup.com.
Re: Need Ford Wagon For Immediate Purchase by hiceema: 5:18am On Jul 30, 2009
With 400h you can get it call me for more details 08028558516/07065336095
Re: Need Ford Wagon For Immediate Purchase by Mowire: 6:07pm On Jul 30, 2009
Kunle-A:

why do you say that?

Because the fuel consumption is way too high. That I know for sure. And the main passenger doors are "swing" type not sliding.

It's better on inter state routes. The professionals (including some on this forum) have made me realize that the vehicle is meant (best) for long highway cruise.

I someone's trying to introduce one as your spec to me. But I have to see it and request a carfax on it b4 telling you anything.
Re: Need Ford Wagon For Immediate Purchase by Greycells(m): 3:25pm On Aug 03, 2009
Ok, thanks Mowire! Point noted.

What is the asking price for the Ford Wagon being introduced to you?
Re: Need Ford Wagon For Immediate Purchase by Greycells(m): 3:39pm On Aug 03, 2009
Still searching! Still searching for this Ford Wagon for immediate purchase. Prefereably white colour.

Re: Need Ford Wagon For Immediate Purchase by Greycells(m): 4:02pm On Aug 03, 2009
Peeps, need help with this VIN: 2B5WB35Y4XK572811. Need to check out d details of another Dodge I stumbled across.

The offer is quite good, though I need to fix some stuff on the vehicle. I am hoping to take a mechanic to confirm the state of its engine tomorow.

Please peeps, extend a hand of help with the carfax report - Vin is 2B5WB35Y4XK572811.

Thanx people.
Re: Need Ford Wagon For Immediate Purchase by Greycells(m): 6:24pm On Aug 03, 2009
Thanks people. Just got help on the VIN Check report:

Quote from: G-reycells on Today at 01:11:11 PM
Thanks for the kind offer.

Kindly help check this out too: 2B5WB35Y4XK572811

I apprec8!

The vehicle identification number you submitted has been analyzed and summary information on your car is shown below.

Title and ProblemCheck: Your vehicle checks out!
OdometerCheck: Your vehicle checks out!
Vehicle Use and EventCheck: Specific vehicle use(s) or events reported
Full History: Detailed information available

No abandoned title record
No damaged title or major damage incident record
No fire damaged title record
No grey market title record
No hail damage title record
No insurance loss title record
No junk or scrapped title record
No manufacturer buyback/lemon title record
No odometer problem title record
No rebuilt/rebuildable title record
No salvage title or salvage auction record
No water damaged title record
No NHTSA crash test record
No frame damage record
No recycling facility record

0 Problem(s) Reported: Mileage Date Reported
10 08/06/1999
56,000 11/03/2003
71,000 05/09/2005

No fleet, rental and/or lease use record
No taxi use record
No police use record
No government use record
No livery use record
No driver education record

No accident record reported through accident data sources
No corrected title record
No duplicate title record
Emission/safety inspection record(s)
No loan/lien record
No fire damage incident record
No repossessed record
No theft record
No storm area registration/title record

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT TO BE SHARED WITH THE YOUR AUTO DEALER IT IS ONLY FOR INFORMATION ONL Y AND TO HELP YOU MAKE A BETTER DECISION, MAKE SURE YOU PRINT OUT THE PAGE.
Re: Need Ford Wagon For Immediate Purchase by Mowire: 10:29am On Aug 05, 2009
G-reycells:

What is the asking price for the Ford Wagon being introduced to you?

1.7million. says its a 1996 used by some bbc crew.

Sorry the response is coming soo late.
Re: Need Ford Wagon For Immediate Purchase by admcompub: 3:09pm On Jul 23, 2011
Hellow Country man ,I came accross your advert, Please can you tell me ,did you get that Ford Clubwagon you were looking for,if so how is the wagon ,is it good for inter state transport, I have one 1998, so I am thinking of using it for transport, or to sell it to another person so kindly advice me on what to do with it. dorizie@ymail.com please reply me ERIC
Re: Need Ford Wagon For Immediate Purchase by Greycells(m): 1:13pm On Aug 08, 2011
admcompub:

Hellow Country  man ,I came accross your advert, Please can you tell me ,did you get that Ford Clubwagon you were looking for,if so how is the wagon ,is it good for inter state transport, I have one 1998, so I am thinking of using it for transport, or to sell it to another person so kindly advice me on what to do with  it.  dorizie@ymail.com please reply me  ERIC

Yes I did. But did not fully take to Mowire's advice about the door. I saw two at the point of purchase (N950k and N1.150) in August 2009, somewhere on VI.

I will advise that you use it for transportation business if and only if u are interested in business, meaning you will keep tab on its running on a daily basis. Kindly consider inter-state routes for optimal value.

Regards
Re: Need Ford Wagon For Immediate Purchase by ebukaking1: 1:25pm On Aug 08, 2011
Re: Need Ford Wagon For Immediate Purchase by ebukaking1: 7:21pm On Aug 10, 2011
mine is 2003
Re: Need Ford Wagon For Immediate Purchase by ebukaking1: 5:22pm On Aug 21, 2011
Still available, contact me for negotiation

(1) (Reply)

Check Engine Lights In Honda Accord 2005 / ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, / Swaziland Justice Minister Caught Sleeping With Kings 12th Wife:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.