Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,780 members, 7,806,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

10 Things Some Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married- By Danceville - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Some Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married- By Danceville (38002 Views)

"If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says / 5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix) / If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Some Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married- By Danceville by Eddygourdo(m): 1:01pm On Mar 30, 2016
vislabraye:

That is you oh. Even if you do that does not mean there are other ladies who don't do such. A young rich and good looking man is a great catch.
sure the hustle is real.. Nobody come lagos to Jones. Anyway there are billions of ladies ready to implement the OP suggestions. Once a man has money, he would stop xhyking women cos they all chyke him now.... .. Money and power is dope

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Some Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married- By Danceville by oriakuna: 1:07pm On Mar 30, 2016
you forgt to add addng the hashtag TeamWifeMaterial on their instagram posts

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Some Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married- By Danceville by knackz(m): 1:17pm On Mar 30, 2016
for the ladies
Re: 10 Things Some Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married- By Danceville by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
Hummm.. A long time friend told me she loves me and wants me to date her.. Honestly, i just stood there lacking what to say.. And she was serious
This is the first time in my life this would happen to me and it kinda threw me off-balance.. Though, i don't have a gurlfrend and she knows.. But a gurl saying this to me Mehn, that's... i don't know

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Some Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married- By Danceville by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
nwanna89:
Guys dont want to marry anymore these days. Single life seems sweeter. Everyone running from responsibilities. Being Nigerian alone is a lot of responsibility
hahahahahaha...u 4ny die o.. Anyway, lets try & get married... It makes you the man you will be proud of.. Trust me
Re: 10 Things Some Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married- By Danceville by banme1(m): 1:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
2. Yoruba. 5. Calabar. 8 igbo. Husas / fulani. Any one goes for them
Re: 10 Things Some Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married- By Danceville by vega84(m): 1:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
julybaba:
Many had friendzoned their husband.
.as in plenty of them oooo

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Some Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married- By Danceville by stalinho(m): 1:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Forming Badass on Nairaland... Whereas, they are all shy, stupid and senseless hoes outside this Forum!!
guy you sabi dem jare

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Some Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married- By Danceville by mbz101(m): 1:55pm On Mar 30, 2016
I need a lady .

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Some Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married- By Danceville by safarigirl(f): 2:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
just bleach with hypo or some high end pitch..... only light skinned girls get married these days anyway

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Some Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married- By Danceville by David4best(m): 3:12pm On Mar 30, 2016
Many will be inviting u to their church programme.
Re: 10 Things Some Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married- By Danceville by Justycxx(m): 3:31pm On Mar 30, 2016
Raphafire101:

What about something like "whores"?
To me, LovePeddler is hoe, and hoe is LovePeddler. You know its all modifications.
Re: 10 Things Some Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married- By Danceville by talktonase(m): 3:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
octopusfreaky:
Im really desperate ,i think i will do 1or 7..Remmy just say bye bye to ya bf ooo cox im soso going to snatch him from uu
desperadooo desperadoooo tiwa savage voice!
Re: 10 Things Some Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married- By Danceville by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 30, 2016
If any Lady Tries that No.9 Trick on me ehh... Oh Lawdy Lawdy Lawd..
Re: 10 Things Some Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married- By Danceville by collinsJn(m): 4:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Forming Badass on Nairaland... Whereas, they are all shy, stupid and senseless hoes outside this Forum!!

U Sound pain. Looks like Some Of The Nairaland Babes U try wooing Rubbished U. Pele
Re: 10 Things Some Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married- By Danceville by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
julybaba:
Many had friendzoned their husband.
grin dem don friendzone u abi grin
Re: 10 Things Some Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married- By Danceville by tpiah01: 4:52pm On Mar 30, 2016
oriakuna:
you forgt to add addng the hashtag TeamWifeMaterial on their instagram posts

well, the lizard that jumped from the high baobab tree and landed safely said if nobody wants to praise him, he'll praise himself, according to Chinua Achebe.

its called flaunt it if you've got it.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Some Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married- By Danceville by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:12pm On Mar 30, 2016
collinsJn:

U Sound pain. Looks like Some Of The Nairaland Babes U try wooing Rubbished U. Pele

Can't you think of something better aside wooing??

You need
1) Slap

2) Food

3) Repentance

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Some Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married- By Danceville by narrowpathy(m): 6:11pm On Mar 30, 2016
I'm still in shock that Marriage is made to be an achievement in this part of the world. Marriage isn't bad but many people especially ladies are under achievers just because of the cultural emphasis on marriage. Oh well

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Some Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married- By Danceville by hartson(m): 6:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
narrowpathy:
I'm still in shock that Marriage is made to be an achievement in this part of the world. Marriage isn't bad but many people especially ladies are under achievers just because of the cultural emphasis on marriage. Oh well
Societal and family pressure are also making it look as if na do or die affair these days.when a young guy is not a family man then everybody believes you are not yet a man so the guy will be forced to get a partner sometimes unprepared for it.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Some Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married- By Danceville by Mr3loader: 7:52pm On Mar 30, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
lol
Re: 10 Things Some Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married- By Danceville by Mr3loader: 7:57pm On Mar 30, 2016
The tin wey dey pain me is. We men are the main tin women wants, yet dey keep doin shakara wen we wan.......... So who is foolin who

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Some Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married- By Danceville by mysticwarrior(m): 8:07pm On Mar 30, 2016
tombravo:
no juju fashioned against me shall work. amen.
guy you prayer point should be God abeg no let any woman use toto water cook for me in jesus name. Because that one pass Ijebu juju.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Some Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married- By Danceville by Emeka71(m): 8:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
This is just the kind of topic Tosyne2much likes to post.
Re: 10 Things Some Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married- By Danceville by tosyne2much(m): 8:52pm On Mar 30, 2016
Emeka71:
This is just the kind of topic Tosyne.2much likes to post.
But no be me post this one cheesy
Re: 10 Things Some Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married- By Danceville by Rinato(m): 10:03pm On Mar 30, 2016
DanceVille:
Even the best Criminal Lawyer In Arizona can't stop these girls self!.

1.Snatching A Friend Or Relation's Man:
All is fair in love and war! Rumour has it that women have resorted to locking their phones, hiding their men and coding their gist from so called friends cos it's a Jungle out there ....

2. Prayer And Fasting To Dieties/god:
This would presumably be an honourable means of obtaining a husband but sometimes, the prayers are offered up to deities other than God and other times it becomes a song permanently on repeat...

3.Taking Of His Photograph:
Taking his photograph to 'Cele Church' for a Prophetess to pray over or a powerful 'Alfa'.Heard it works like a charm...

4.Taking His Sperm, Hair, Etc:
Taking his sperm, hair or personal effects to Baba.
Guys disposing of your condoms yourself is not such a bad idea...

5.Putting Love Portion In His Food!:
This is classic and timeless but shouldn't it be called a 'Compelling" portion? Because in this case, Love na by Force!...

6.Proposing To A Guy!:
Yes it does happen......(Who wears the engagement ring?)..

7.Becoming A Worker In Church!:
Rumour has it that men go to church to marry, the same rumour also reveals that 'Greeters', 'Ushers' and 'Lead Soloists' have the best exposure....Praise the Lord Somebody!...

8.Revamping Yourself:
Change your ward-drobe, lose 20kg, buy a truckload of Brazillian hair, study the Karma-Sutra, do a Vaginoplasty and change the age on your birth-certificate to read 22.
A compulsory gym membership and 'body magic' also indicated..

9.Trapping Him With Pregnancy:
This used to be the Old school method of getting a man to propose.From skipping the pill to seducing the man or getting him drunk when she was ovulating.Now the guys are saying YES to baby mamas and YES to child support.Are the girls deterred? NO! The girls have stepped up their game by involving the parents and you know parents don't like scandals.

10.Giving Him Unlimited Freedom:
As long as he proposes. "Tell me I'm number one baby, tell me I'm the future mother of your kids and not Amina, Bisi or Nneka!" Women used to wanna be the one and only in their man's life, now being the number one is good enough ......
Some Ladies will actually deny this....Hmm! Let's see!..
Written By:
DanceVille

Let the Forming, Bashing and Comments Proceed..
why recycling this SHeIT. ! Get creative boy.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Some Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married- By Danceville by ritaoritza(f): 10:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
Lovelynature:
Hi dear. You are quite pretty.
How are you doing?
Not bad, yu?
Re: 10 Things Some Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married- By Danceville by Lovelynature(m): 11:09pm On Mar 30, 2016
ritaoritza:

Not bad, yu?
I'm doing great. Nice to meet you here
Re: 10 Things Some Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married- By Danceville by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 01, 2016
Drefan:
Suddenly, they start being humble, accommodating and overtly nice to anyone they encounter in order to attract prospective suitors.

They also abandon their former (wild) lifestyle and reduce the number of banging parties in their attendance list - not marriage ceremonies.

That was how i was tricked into a relationship and later found out she is a fucking hoe, with no iota of moral values and conscience... which lead to emotional abuse for years... thank God i snapped out of it. Na wah o... Lol

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Some Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married- By Danceville by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 01, 2016
mysticwarrior:
guy you prayer point should be God abeg no let any woman use toto water cook for me in jesus name. Because that one pass Ijebu juju.
puhahaha. lmao, toto water na d ultimate ahswr.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Some Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married- By Danceville by hartson(m): 3:29pm On Apr 01, 2016
Lovelynature:
I'm doing great. Nice to meet you here

e-chyk-ing grin grin grin
Re: 10 Things Some Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married- By Danceville by Lovelynature(m): 6:23pm On Apr 01, 2016
hartson:

e-chyk-ing grin grin grin
lol na so na my guy. The babe make sense no be smallcheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moments You Shouldn't Approach A Girl To Woo Her / We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed / Can't Get Over My Ex. Please Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.