Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,128 members, 7,807,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Army Captures Alargano, The Spiritual Base Of Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Captures Alargano, The Spiritual Base Of Boko Haram (31698 Views)

Army Captures Top Boko Haram Commander, Kill 5, 2 Soldiers Injured / Nigerian Army Destroys Boko Haram "Spiritual Base" In Alargano Forest (2016) / Army Captures Boko Haram Terrorists In Maiduguri And Mafa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army Captures Alargano, The Spiritual Base Of Boko Haram by Anasko(m): 10:51pm On Mar 29, 2016
Ten days after a clampdown on Alargano, the spiritual headquarters of the terrorist sect, Boko Haram, the Nigerian Army said it has successful captured it.

Addressing a press conference in Maiduguri on Tuesday, the head of the counter-insurgency operations in the North-East (Theatre Commander of Operation Lafiya Dole), Maj. Gen. Lucky Irabor said the Nigerian troop offensive to capture Alargano initiated on March 18, 2016 has been successful concluded on Monday.

He said the offensive commenced on March 18, 2016 at about 0900 hour with troops of 3 and 7 Division assisted by air bombardment by the Nigerian Air Force (NAF).

Details later …..

http://independentnig.com/2016/03/nigerian-troops-capture-spiritual-base-boko-haram/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Captures Alargano, The Spiritual Base Of Boko Haram by XaintJoel20: 11:02pm On Mar 29, 2016
Whic wan be "spiritual base" again? There is nothing we would see and hear in this regime...

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Army Captures Alargano, The Spiritual Base Of Boko Haram by LudaChriz(m): 11:09pm On Mar 29, 2016
They said BH is not holding any territory in Nigeria.., My question: Is Alargano in Syria?

This is the worst govt I had ever seen in the whole universe. A govt that will never for once be truthful to her citizens.

Shame on all APC families!

Modified: All the zombies quoting me, I hope ur names ar in the CBN list... All these must not be for just ur #10 pay-per-post

And to u NgeneUkwenu, it is only in this type if thread they wil see u but ur fake moniker will never come near the ones below:

Dark Days Ahead: As Power Generation Drops To 2,841MW
https://www.nairaland.com/3009568/dark-days-ahead-power-generation#44083993

"Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-Fulani Herdsmen Warns
https://www.nairaland.com/3012189/nobody-stop-us-moving-cattle#44130332

Federal Character Commission ‘unaware’ Of Waiver For CBN 2015 Secret Recruitment
https://www.nairaland.com/3012807/federal-character-commission-unaware-waiver#44141477

Easter: Nigerians Are Suffering – Northern CAN Tells Buhari
https://www.nairaland.com/3014348/easter-nigerians-suffering-northern-tells#44170279

Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricity
https://www.nairaland.com/3015388/femi-adesina-nigerians-go-fight

Boko Haram Kill Scores In Fresh Raid In Borno
https://www.nairaland.com/3014449/boko-haram-kill-scores-fresh#44172349

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Army Captures Alargano, The Spiritual Base Of Boko Haram by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:41pm On Mar 29, 2016
LudaChriz:
[s]They said BH is not holding any territory in Nigeria.., My question: Is Alargano in Syria?

This is the worst govt I had ever seen in the whole universe. A govt that will never for once be truthful to her citizens.

Shame on all APC families![/s]

100 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Army Captures Alargano, The Spiritual Base Of Boko Haram by LudaChriz(m): 11:45pm On Mar 29, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Programmed robot, weldone work!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Army Captures Alargano, The Spiritual Base Of Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 29, 2016
I know the end of Shekau is surely near.

Thank You Lord for bringing my beloveth president at this time in our lives.

Just like the exploit of Lionel Messi, I surely would also live to tell my grand children about "A FEARLESS AND DOGGED PRESIDENT" we once had.

Hypocricy is when you blame Ameachi for a flooded Rivers with an excuse that Wike is not even up to a year as Gov but blame Buhari for Nigeria's present economy when he is also not upto a year in office.

#IBlameGoodluck

Sai Buhari
Sai Oshiomole
Sai Edo
Sai Nigeria

110 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Army Captures Alargano, The Spiritual Base Of Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:28am On Mar 30, 2016
I was here.
Re: Army Captures Alargano, The Spiritual Base Of Boko Haram by Standing5(m): 3:14am On Mar 30, 2016
Their spiritual base? That must be the one GEJ paid billion of Naira to spiritual prayer warriors to overrun. Cluelessness almost finished this country under the IB. I await the Wailing Wailers.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Captures Alargano, The Spiritual Base Of Boko Haram by lekjons(m): 4:03am On Mar 30, 2016
Standing5:
Their spiritual base? That must be the one GEJ paid billion of Naira to spiritual prayer warriors to overrun. Cluelessness almost finished this country under the IB. I await the Wailing Wailers.
LMAO!!gringrin

14 Likes

Re: Army Captures Alargano, The Spiritual Base Of Boko Haram by Firefire(m): 4:50am On Mar 30, 2016
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:

[/s][s][/s]
Re: Army Captures Alargano, The Spiritual Base Of Boko Haram by Firefire(m): 4:54am On Mar 30, 2016
LudaChriz:
They said BH is not holding any territory in Nigeria.., My question: Is Alargano in Syria?

Shame on all APC families!

Big Shame on all the fraudulent liars and to the lying party.

Good job NA.

11 Likes

Re: Army Captures Alargano, The Spiritual Base Of Boko Haram by babdap: 6:37am On Mar 30, 2016
I am here to read wailers comment.

3 Likes

Re: Army Captures Alargano, The Spiritual Base Of Boko Haram by YoursGEJ(m): 6:44am On Mar 30, 2016
Standing5:

You are right, my fellow Nigerian. Dasuki said I should give him $2 billion for the prayers and he told me everything will be fine. I was even celebrating on top woman yansh for Kano the day after a bomb blast because he said that will be the last bomb blast angry

15 Likes

Re: Army Captures Alargano, The Spiritual Base Of Boko Haram by Vikkie14: 7:30am On Mar 30, 2016
Standing5:
I await the Wailing Wailers.
A wailing wailer is better than LowLifeLyingLiers

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Captures Alargano, The Spiritual Base Of Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 30, 2016
[size=18pt]No be only spiritual base . . .[/size]
Re: Army Captures Alargano, The Spiritual Base Of Boko Haram by Maghan37: 7:53am On Mar 30, 2016
Thank God there are still pple who remember hw GEJ acted cluelessly when BH were increasing territories.

5 Likes

Re: Army Captures Alargano, The Spiritual Base Of Boko Haram by MadCow1: 9:11am On Mar 30, 2016
Nicee
Re: Army Captures Alargano, The Spiritual Base Of Boko Haram by Integrityfarms(m): 9:13am On Mar 30, 2016
XaintJoel20:
Whic wan be "spiritual base" again?
There is nothing we would see and hear in this regime...

As in eeh!!!

From technical defeat to spiritual base! Who knows when they will get to the economic and financial base

God defend your people from these bastards

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Captures Alargano, The Spiritual Base Of Boko Haram by gentlesoul196: 9:13am On Mar 30, 2016
Re: Army Captures Alargano, The Spiritual Base Of Boko Haram by bolt000(m): 9:14am On Mar 30, 2016
'captures spiritual base'.. Op iyaf gbagaun.

grin
Re: Army Captures Alargano, The Spiritual Base Of Boko Haram by Ezedon(m): 9:16am On Mar 30, 2016
I hope this News is not from LAI Muhammed

1 Like

Re: Army Captures Alargano, The Spiritual Base Of Boko Haram by RichYoungNigga: 9:16am On Mar 30, 2016
It's true.
I'm the spiritual leader of the Boko Haram
The Nigerian Army raided our spiritual office.

As I'm writing this now, I'm in the custody of the Nigerian Army.
They forgot to take the pictures of the raid

1 Like

Re: Army Captures Alargano, The Spiritual Base Of Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 30, 2016
ok good...guarantee us security, then we talk of POWER. Cause it's frustrating to search for the gold called fuel and still spend so much to get it while trying to get power to work from home.
Re: Army Captures Alargano, The Spiritual Base Of Boko Haram by Ayantoyeopeyem(f): 9:17am On Mar 30, 2016
NA,good job.
God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Army Captures Alargano, The Spiritual Base Of Boko Haram by Soreza(m): 9:18am On Mar 30, 2016
I THOUGHT APC N LIE MOHAMMAD SAID NO TERRITORY IS UNDER THEIR COUNTRY,OR IS THE SPIRITUAL BASE BASED IN CAMEROON?

2 Likes

Re: Army Captures Alargano, The Spiritual Base Of Boko Haram by wristbangle: 9:18am On Mar 30, 2016
LudaChriz:
[s]They said BH is not holding any territory in Nigeria.., My question: Is Alargano in Syria?

Shame on all APC families![/s]

Can't you compliment the effort of these gallant soldiers, u this ungrateful soul?

Besides, the rampant boko haram attack has severely reduced and I can boldly say this positive achievement is restoring confidence in the life of NE people. Wetin the I. Buffoon do concerning this security mess?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Captures Alargano, The Spiritual Base Of Boko Haram by 175(m): 9:18am On Mar 30, 2016
Dear future wife... Pls weneva Nigeria is playing any match... Hide d electrical fuse, spoil d gen, seize my car key, kidnap me, drug me if u have 2...just help me make sure I don't watch them play...

5 Likes

Re: Army Captures Alargano, The Spiritual Base Of Boko Haram by emmyw(m): 9:19am On Mar 30, 2016
Ok
Re: Army Captures Alargano, The Spiritual Base Of Boko Haram by petkoffdrake2(m): 9:19am On Mar 30, 2016
OP does that look spiritual to u? undecided
Re: Army Captures Alargano, The Spiritual Base Of Boko Haram by MKO4ever(m): 9:20am On Mar 30, 2016
How do you fight and capture spirit with physical weapons shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The 5 Governors Who Dashed Oyegun’s Hope Danced (pics) / Umar Pariya Dies In Dubai (Photo) / Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti With The Emir Of Jalingo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.