Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

I Slept With Just 45 Men & My Man Couldn't Take It. Advise Pls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With Just 45 Men & My Man Couldn't Take It. Advise Pls. (5167 Views)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Slept With Just 45 Men & My Man Couldn't Take It. Advise Pls. by Ekakamba: 11:29pm On Mar 29, 2016
TVC I have been following your BED TIME TALK, please i need your readers to help me out?
I’m in deep shit over relationships. My name is Yemisi Babalogun I’m a 33 and met a very handsome man of 45 years old. We’ve been dating for five months now and still haven’t slept together.
My problem is that in the beginning of our relationship, he asked how many men I’ve slept with and worried about how he would react, I lied and told him I’d slept with seven men.
But after a few months, I could not live with the lie and finally decided to tell him the reason why I still haven’t slept with him yet.
I told him I didn’t want to make love because I was scared that he’d lose respect and eventually leave me like all the other men.
At this point he asked me again, just how many men were there, to which I replied forty-five.
His reply was, “Hmm, one for each of my birthday.” And from that day on, I never heard from him again. I don’t get it , why is it that when men sleep around, they’re studs , yet when women sleep around, they’re sluts ?
Why can’t women have their fun too? Should i keep lying to men, better still i don't mind being a single mother, since no man wants to marry me.

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1128347313850345&id=555746311110451&_rdr#1128484043836672
Re: I Slept With Just 45 Men & My Man Couldn't Take It. Advise Pls. by luckynzo(m): 11:44pm On Mar 29, 2016
Hmm. Babe. Forty five men is too muc naa If na me, I for pick race oooo.
Re: I Slept With Just 45 Men & My Man Couldn't Take It. Advise Pls. by LuveU2(f): 11:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
Where you niggers that like women with xxxperience? Come and vindicate her cheesy
Re: I Slept With Just 45 Men & My Man Couldn't Take It. Advise Pls. by phanshark(m): 11:50pm On Mar 29, 2016
Ekakamba:
TVC I have been following your BED TIME TALK, please i need your readers to help me out?
I’m in deep shit over relationships. My name is Yemisi Babalogun I’m a 33 and met a very handsome man of 45 years old. We’ve been dating for five months now and still haven’t slept together.
My problem is that in the beginning of our relationship, he asked how many men I’ve slept with and worried about how he would react, I lied and told him I’d slept with seven men.
But after a few months, I could not live with the lie and finally decided to tell him the reason why I still haven’t slept with him yet.
I told him I didn’t want to make love because I was scared that he’d lose respect and eventually leave me like all the other men.
At this point he asked me again, just how many men were there, to which I replied forty-five.
His reply was, “Hmm, one for each of my birthday.” And from that day on, I never heard from him again. I don’t get it , why is it that when men sleep around, they’re studs , yet when women sleep around, they’re sluts ?
Why can’t women have their fun too? Should i keep lying to men, better still i don't mind being a single mother, since no man wants to marry me.

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1128347313850345&id=555746311110451&_rdr#1128484043836672
your case need deliverance, pls i want 2 c the calendar, date,time & there names or idontbelieveit that you hv cover this kilometers.chai! dat tin don suffer oh!
Re: I Slept With Just 45 Men & My Man Couldn't Take It. Advise Pls. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 29, 2016
Next time a man asks u that question, discharge him before he turns around. Thats a proof He is such an imbecilic inferior! angry

1 Like

Re: I Slept With Just 45 Men & My Man Couldn't Take It. Advise Pls. by Ekakamba: 11:57pm On Mar 29, 2016
grin experience ain't by number of bangers. You can have just a bf & still perform better than those who slept with more than 30. Meself nå dey one wey no get experience kpatakpata like me I dey hustle. wink No quote me o except you're inexperience. grin
LuveU2:
Where you niggers that like women with xxxperience? Come and vindicate her cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Slept With Just 45 Men & My Man Couldn't Take It. Advise Pls. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 29, 2016
Op this post is stale. Na like 5yr old story be this.

5 Likes

Re: I Slept With Just 45 Men & My Man Couldn't Take It. Advise Pls. by Ekakamba: 12:01am On Mar 30, 2016
never heard or read 'bout it. Just saw it on TVC FB page.
RadicallyBlunt:
Op this post is stale. Na like 5yr old story be this.
Re: I Slept With Just 45 Men & My Man Couldn't Take It. Advise Pls. by nepapole(m): 7:49am On Mar 30, 2016
Borehole Ni eleyi oooo.#comots slippers and picks race#

3 Likes

Re: I Slept With Just 45 Men & My Man Couldn't Take It. Advise Pls. by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 30, 2016
odiegwu

1 Like

Re: I Slept With Just 45 Men & My Man Couldn't Take It. Advise Pls. by Bluezy13(m): 8:47am On Mar 30, 2016
pinceprinz:
Next time a man asks u that question, discharge him before he turns around. Thats a proof He is such an imbecilic inferior! angry
Imbecilic inferior for wanting to know where to tread?
I'm forced to believe you are worse than she is...

45 different bloods in one body!!!
46 men cos the last man definitely bleeped before running away too
Who wouldn't think twice...
45 and still counting cos she isn't dead yet

5 Likes

Re: I Slept With Just 45 Men & My Man Couldn't Take It. Advise Pls. by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 23, 2017
Ekakamba:

I'm just imagining how much of a pro that u would be. First never reveal ur sex patner numbers to any man. He'll reduce his respect for u.
And 2 would u add me to the list

1 Like

Re: I Slept With Just 45 Men & My Man Couldn't Take It. Advise Pls. by Ekakamba: 3:17pm On May 23, 2017
Na old mama you wan dock abi? When fresh tomatoes full street for marriage.. grin
kelvinrhs:

I'm just imagining how much of a pro that u would be. First never reveal ur sex patner numbers to any man. He'll reduce his respect for u.
And 2 would u add me to the list

1 Like

Re: I Slept With Just 45 Men & My Man Couldn't Take It. Advise Pls. by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 23, 2017
Ekakamba:
Na old mama you wan dock abi? When fresh tomatoes full street for marriage.. grin
Love older women
Re: I Slept With Just 45 Men & My Man Couldn't Take It. Advise Pls. by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 23, 2017
45 men? By the time I reached no 5 sef, i would've have asked God to execute me.
Re: I Slept With Just 45 Men & My Man Couldn't Take It. Advise Pls. by Ekakamba: 3:37pm On May 23, 2017
grin
kelvinrhs:

Love older women
Re: I Slept With Just 45 Men & My Man Couldn't Take It. Advise Pls. by Ekakamba: 3:39pm On May 23, 2017
But you be man na...
Limescale:
45 men women? By the time I reached no 5 sef, i would've have asked God to execute me.
Re: I Slept With Just 45 Men & My Man Couldn't Take It. Advise Pls. by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 23, 2017
Ekakamba:
But you be man na...

So you know what's inside my pants abi? Meka go away. Chaa!
Re: I Slept With Just 45 Men & My Man Couldn't Take It. Advise Pls. by Ekakamba: 3:51pm On May 23, 2017
Cum abeg. You don talk am na. See 'm'. grin
Limescale:

So you know what's inside my pants abi? Meka go away. Chaa!
Re: I Slept With Just 45 Men & My Man Couldn't Take It. Advise Pls. by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 23, 2017
Ekakamba:
Cum abeg. You don talk am na. See 'm'. grin

Mtchewwwww!
Re: I Slept With Just 45 Men & My Man Couldn't Take It. Advise Pls. by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 23, 2017
I suppose the number he slept with did not factor in that discussion?
You were honest he did not like it , if you lied that would have been an issue as well. Either way you were not going to win. Our society is patrichiachal what most men do is viewed as socially and morally acceptable. When it comes to women the opposite applies. Learn from your experience. Men can sense desperation maybe you ended up with 45 because of how you view yourself. Fix that and things might change for the better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slept With Just 45 Men & My Man Couldn't Take It. Advise Pls. by greatwhite(m): 4:21pm On May 23, 2017
Just 45. The number might even be under estimated. I really don't have a problem with the number. I have a problem with the JUST. I know people that have higher body count. I don't think anyone of them is proud of it. Imagine the damage one joystick can do to the main bowl. Imagine what the elasticity of the entrance would feel like. To think you would stay with her for the rest of your life. Most men would find that hard to process.
Re: I Slept With Just 45 Men & My Man Couldn't Take It. Advise Pls. by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 23, 2017
Raine80:
I suppose the number he slept with did not factor in that discussion?
You were honest he did not like it , if you lied that would have been an issue as well. Either way you were not going to win. Our society is patrichiachal what most men do is viewed as socially and morally acceptable. When it comes to women the opposite applies. Learn from your experience. Men can sense desperation maybe you ended up with 45 because of how you view yourself. Fix that and things might change for the better.

I suppose you don't need anyone to tell you this, because you seem to have an accurate sense of your own worth. But I can't resist the urge to say it anyway. You're a very intelligent person - always articulate, always composed and always full of stellar intellectual content. Respects!

Only thing, you ALWAYS take yourself very seriously. No goofing around ever cry ; half of NL no be your mate. (Intellectually)
Re: I Slept With Just 45 Men & My Man Couldn't Take It. Advise Pls. by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 23, 2017
[quote author=RaggedyAnn post=56804466]

I suppose you don't need anyone to tell you this, because you seem to have an accurate sense of your own worth. But I can't resist the urge to say it anyway. You're a very intelligent person - always articulate, always composed and always full of stellar intellectual content. Respects!

Only thing, you ALWAYS take yourself very seriously. No goofing around ever cry ; half of NL no be your mate. (Intellectually) [/quote
Noted.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With Just 45 Men & My Man Couldn't Take It. Advise Pls. by MENTORCH(m): 5:33pm On May 23, 2017
LuveU2:

Lol, this experience is too much for the job, we can't pay her o!

1 Like

Re: I Slept With Just 45 Men & My Man Couldn't Take It. Advise Pls. by Ribajae(m): 5:38pm On May 23, 2017
45!!!!!!!!!

and some would have penetrated more than once...
lets call a hoe a hoe abeg
Re: I Slept With Just 45 Men & My Man Couldn't Take It. Advise Pls. by IdeyFindWife: 5:47pm On May 23, 2017
You goofed!
It's just body-count for goodness sake or did those other partners walk away with your V-jay ?
What's past is gone! Or did you do any operation, in the past, that won't allow you to have kids in life etc.

We've got super-active daters and hookers coming out daily with body-count numbers in the '000s and no one can come forward to say it shows on the face or features if they're well-kept so all these unneeded stories you ladies keep telling upandan are just a tad too "endangering" of your own prospects, really.

The hard truth is that society's aligned wired with the highest expectations of womenfolk while guys are, well, left to just "be boys, and sow wild-oats"! Now are those oats being sown amongst pigs, ducks and cats? Noooo! We all know where it leads, most guys'd rather have some chick to bed on steady, while their's is untouched or somehow magically, preserved for them till marriage.

And see o, the same guy who'll be feigning disappointment at hearing body-count will also be scheming on "test-driving before purchase" "eating cake", sampling the bootay" etc o!

If you as a lady finds yourself so disadvantaged and you've taken the measure of your present guy as one who may not be able to contain such details, you better tone down the figures!

Men can't take it. Society won't take it. So, ladies, for the good of your men and yourself, Fake it till you Make it!
Re: I Slept With Just 45 Men & My Man Couldn't Take It. Advise Pls. by joeace2020(m): 5:59pm On May 23, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Only thing, you ALWAYS take yourself very seriously. No goofing around ever cry ; half of NL no be your mate. (Intellectually)
[quote author=Raine80 post=56805902][/quote]

Awfully disrespectful. I wanted to make jest of him for all the long irrelevant praise which in my opinion is just another form of wooing ladies from the playbook, but i decided to come at you for acting proudly. This is the reason why men behave in some strange ways that you women come asking 'what did i do to him that he is behaving this way?'. What's wrong with a thank you and some appreciative words in return. And by the way, you punctuate badly. Note that!

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With Just 45 Men & My Man Couldn't Take It. Advise Pls. by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 23, 2017
joeace2020:

Awfully disrespectful. I wanted to make jest of him for all the long irrelevant praise which in my opinion is just another form of wooing ladies from the playbook, but i decided to come at you for being sassy. This is the reason why men behave in some strange ways that you women come asking 'what did i do to him that he is behaving this way?'. What's wrong with a thank you and some appreciative words in return. And by the way, you punctuate badly. Note that!

I was going to respond when I had time to do so properly. I won't bother now.
Re: I Slept With Just 45 Men & My Man Couldn't Take It. Advise Pls. by joeace2020(m): 6:04pm On May 23, 2017
Raine80:

I was going to respond when I had time to do so properly. I won't bother now.

You did have time. But you already had ideas and responded based on the ideas concocted in your mind. I blame the dude.
Re: I Slept With Just 45 Men & My Man Couldn't Take It. Advise Pls. by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 23, 2017
joeace2020:

Awfully disrespectful. I wanted to make jest of him for all the long irrelevant praise which in my opinion is just another form of wooing ladies from the playbook, but i decided to come at you for acting proudly. This is the reason why men behave in some strange ways that you women come asking 'what did i do to him that he is behaving this way?'. What's wrong with a thank you and some appreciative words in return. And by the way, you punctuate badly. Note that!

Awwwww.....My knight in shinning armour smiley. I'm a 'she' not a 'he'. It's obvious why you would assume otherwise. I wasn't flattering or wooing; that is actually my honest opinion now. And the response is also what i have come to expect; which is why I started the compliment the way I did, unsure about the point of it. It is a side to her I noticed before realizing she makes good sense. But she does, so there it is. Thank you, or no thank you. She probably read it like a backhanded compliment. undecided it's fine, I'll get over it.
Re: I Slept With Just 45 Men & My Man Couldn't Take It. Advise Pls. by joeace2020(m): 6:43pm On May 23, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Awwwww.....My knight in shinning armour smiley. I'm a 'she' not a 'he'. It's obvious why you would assume otherwise. I wasn't flattering or wooing; that is actually my honest opinion now. And the response is also what i have come to expect; which is why I started the compliment the way I did, unsure about the point of it. It is a side to her I noticed before realizing she makes good sense. But she does, so there it is. Thank you, or no thank you. She probably read it like a backhanded compliment. undecided it's fine, I'll get over it.

You got it all wrong. I was angry at your 'noted' reply to his long speech that would make Trump employ him as his speech writer. He was all over you with praise and you didn't appreciate him.. Ah!

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Said We Could Not Go Out Because We Look Alike / Crazy Things Boys Do For Pussy / Who Says A Boy & A Girl Can't Be Friends (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.