Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

* Happy Birthday To You Guys * - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / * Happy Birthday To You Guys * (652 Views)

Happy Birthday To His Royal Majesty, The Obi Of Onitsha (agbogidi) / Happy Birthday To Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi: 15 Things You Need To Know / You Guys Thoughts On Growing Movement Of African-americans Practicing Ifa? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

* Happy Birthday To You Guys * by Nobody: 5:28am On Mar 30, 2016
Cc kayjaybaba, Thecustodian, banki, Graphy, samoks, obyrich, Uremski, Danpolice, obimath, arowosafeisaac, Lordcenturion

Good day ladies and gentlemen, my name is real name is Olabanji.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all of us including those that doesn't share the same year, month and day with us, I discovered that we came to this world the same day, month and year...

Please, I want us to come together as one, even if we can know each other in future, throw a party together, I have created WhatsApp group for few of us in other to know each other very well, please I want u guys to drop ur number only If u were truly born on 30th of March 1984, but if u are not, please don't drop ur contact, strictly for people that clock 32 today.

Please drop ur number and let talk on WhatsApp,i will close this thread when everybody has done that except for this guy uremski who was seen last seen on March 7 and am not sure if he is still using the account or something... I thank everyone, especially Seun who created this beautiful forum.

kayjaybaba

Thecustodian

banki

Graphy

samoks

obyrich

Uremski

Danpolice

obimath

arowosafeisaac

Thanks
Saklekplus
Re: * Happy Birthday To You Guys * by dominique(f): 5:42am On Mar 30, 2016
22. Don't ask Nairaland members for contact details (phone)

(1)

The Man Paid To Sleep With Children / Who Is Eligible To Receive The Burial Flag? / Check Out The Only Social Media Site For Nigerian Languages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.