Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,121 members, 7,807,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Name Your Price And Own This Cartier And Chenxi Female And Male Watch - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Name Your Price And Own This Cartier And Chenxi Female And Male Watch (1263 Views)

!!! We're Back Again!!! Hublot, Cartier Watches And All From N10,000 COME IN!!! / In Bulk Female And Male Tops Office Shirt Please Make Ur Request / Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name Your Price And Own This Cartier And Chenxi Female And Male Watch by Eghosa1(m): 5:35am On Mar 30, 2016
We have got some watch items on sale!!!

Just name your prices (a decent price) for them and it's yours!

Watch comes with its box.

1) Cartier 1:1 female watch.

2) Chenxi Male Gold Watch.

Name your price as I'm all ears!

Best price wins.

Re: Name Your Price And Own This Cartier And Chenxi Female And Male Watch by omo17(m): 6:19pm On Apr 06, 2016
Re: Name Your Price And Own This Cartier And Chenxi Female And Male Watch by Eghosa1(m): 4:10am On Apr 07, 2016
omo17:

Double it and it's yours Bro!
Re: Name Your Price And Own This Cartier And Chenxi Female And Male Watch by omo17(m): 8:47pm On Apr 08, 2016
Eghosa1:

Double it and it's yours Bro!

Reduce d price, i hp it is pay on delivery. Am based in Abeokuta.
#Ready to buy
Re: Name Your Price And Own This Cartier And Chenxi Female And Male Watch by Eghosa1(m): 2:52am On Apr 09, 2016
omo17:

Reduce d price, i hp it is pay on delivery. Am based in Abeokuta.
#Ready to buy

#4000 is best price buddy!

I don't do POD though. I am a PBD delivery guy. Sorry.
Re: Name Your Price And Own This Cartier And Chenxi Female And Male Watch by Favourwil: 8:06am On Jan 12, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Pierre Cardin Slippers 4 Sale / Branding And Customizing Of T Shirt And Shirt / 30%off on 100% Real Virgin Human Hair With Guaranty!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.