Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Jumia And Konga Merchants In The House? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jumia And Konga Merchants In The House? (1710 Views)

How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga / Reasons You Should Start Selling On Jumia And Konga Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jumia And Konga Merchants In The House? by ruffhandu: 6:06am On Mar 30, 2016
Hello All,
I need contributions from those who sell their products online through Jumia and Konga. I want to know the following:
1. The sign-up procedures
2. Any sign-up fee?
3. Will I have to pay the company commission on any of my products sold?
4. Or will the company just add a mark-up on my quoted price and leave my revenue untouched?

I'll really appreciate good people equipping me with knowledge here before I reach out to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jumia And Konga Merchants In The House? by Bookiemart01(f): 7:45am On Mar 30, 2016
I know you pay commission only when you make a successful sale.

I think it's best for you to contact them yourself.
I doubt that any merchant will come on here to advice you on procedures.

The secret of business is to keep the business secret a secret.

Hope you understand

ruffhandu:
Hello All,
I need contributions from those who sell their products online through Jumia and Konga. I want to know the following:
2. Any sign-up fee?
4. Or will the company just add a mark-up on my quoted price and leave my revenue untouched?

I'll really appreciate good people equipping me with knowledge here before I reach out to them.

1 Like

Re: Jumia And Konga Merchants In The House? by ruffhandu: 10:50am On Mar 30, 2016
Bookiemart01:
I know you pay commission only when you make a successful sale.

I think it's best for you to contact them yourself.
I doubt that any merchant will come on here to advice you on procedures.

The secret of business is to keep the business secret a secret.

Hope you understand

I don't think this should be a "Big secret".

Thanks for your response though.
Re: Jumia And Konga Merchants In The House? by Bookiemart01(f): 10:55am On Mar 30, 2016
It's not a big secret but you don't see it flying around.
Contact those online stores yourself abi make I do ebook sell to you tongue

ruffhandu:

I don't think this should be a "Big secret".

Thanks for your response though.

2 Likes

Re: Jumia And Konga Merchants In The House? by ruffhandu: 10:47pm On Mar 30, 2016
Bookiemart01:
It's not a big secret but you don't see it flying around.
Contact those online stores yourself abi make I do ebook sell to you tongue

Lol. Do na, make I see how many I go come buy.
Re: Jumia And Konga Merchants In The House? by JessNigeria: 4:20am On Mar 31, 2016
ruffhandu:
Hello All,
2. Any sign-up fee?

I'll really appreciate good people equipping me with knowledge here before I reach oGoodut to them.

ANSWERS
1. Sign up differs: Jumia - register and they will contact you before your seller centre is created. Konga - Register and start selling

2. No sign-up fee. Konga will however start charging a 2500 monthly fee shortly

3. You will pay commissions on all sales. Commission percentage depends on the store and type of product

4. You set your price and commission is deducted from it. Factor applicable commission into your pricing.
Re: Jumia And Konga Merchants In The House? by ruffhandu: 10:37am On Apr 01, 2016
JessNigeria:

ANSWERS
1. Sign up differs: Jumia - register and they will contact you before your seller centre is created. Konga - Register and start selling

3. You will pay commissions on all sales. Commission percentage depends on the store and type of product

4. You set your price and commission is deducted from it. Factor applicable commission into your pricing.

God bless you. This information from you has richly blessed my soul now.
Thanks a lot.
@ Bookiemart01, fyi too.
Re: Jumia And Konga Merchants In The House? by Bookiemart01(f): 11:00am On Apr 01, 2016
Lol thanks.

ruffhandu:

Thanks a lot.
@ Bookiemart01, fyi too.
Re: Jumia And Konga Merchants In The House? by HastalavistaU: 10:28pm On Apr 01, 2016
JessNigeria:

ANSWERS

But I have registered on Jumia since last month, they still haven't reach me back.
& for Konga everytime I try logging in I get this.
But they keep sending me emails as an existing seller but I can't setup my store yet

Re: Jumia And Konga Merchants In The House? by JessNigeria: 11:32pm On Apr 01, 2016
HastalavistaU:

But I have registered on Jumia since last month, they still haven't reach me back.
& for Konga everytime I try logging in I get this.
But they keep sending me emails as an existing seller but I can't setup my store yet

Have you clicked the link Konga sent to your mail box?
Re: Jumia And Konga Merchants In The House? by JessNigeria: 11:35pm On Apr 01, 2016
ruffhandu:

Thanks a lot.
@ Bookiemart01, fyi too.

Amen!

You sound like a very appreciative person. For that, we will support you towards the success of your store.

Anything you need to know? Just ask.
Re: Jumia And Konga Merchants In The House? by HastalavistaU: 9:40am On Apr 03, 2016
JessNigeria:

Have you clicked the link Konga sent to your mail box?

Yes and anytime I do, the image I sent pop-up
Re: Jumia And Konga Merchants In The House? by JessNigeria: 4:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
HastalavistaU:

Yes and anytime I do, the image I sent pop-up

Where is your location?
Re: Jumia And Konga Merchants In The House? by HastalavistaU: 2:59pm On Apr 05, 2016
JessNigeria:

Where is your location?

Lagos, Iyana-Ipaja axis
Re: Jumia And Konga Merchants In The House? by JessNigeria: 4:15pm On Apr 05, 2016
HastalavistaU:

Lagos, Iyana-Ipaja axis

I will be in that area this evening. If you get this early enough, call me on the number on my signature so we can meet up and see how this can be fixed.
Re: Jumia And Konga Merchants In The House? by HastalavistaU: 5:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
JessNigeria:

I will be in that area this evening. If you get this early enough, call me on the number on my signature so we can meet up and see how this can be fixed.

Oh my bad, thanks so much, dint get ur reply that early, but it's cool thou
Found my way past that stage..

Thank you so much, I sincerely appreciate.
God bless

(1) (Reply)

Kylie Lipkit Available / Wholesale Books In Lagos / What Low Startup Capital Offline/online Business Are You Currently Into?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.