Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

See What Sex Starvation Did To This Lady... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Sex Starvation Did To This Lady... (112367 Views)

Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them / Photo: See What Sex Has Done To These Men / What Sex Starvation Has Caused In This Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Sex Starvation Did To This Lady... by menix(m): 6:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
Amu eke na gu the gal.
Re: See What Sex Starvation Did To This Lady... by hotboz: 6:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
O ga o...
Re: See What Sex Starvation Did To This Lady... by Rotimisegun: 7:04pm On Mar 30, 2016
Re: See What Sex Starvation Did To This Lady... by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 30, 2016
Hmm...good

Hell fire wey no show for Old testament throughout kon begin show face for new testament. Thunder fire both Jesus and his Jehovah together.
Re: See What Sex Starvation Did To This Lady... by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 30, 2016
And so? whats the point of this thread sef?
Re: See What Sex Starvation Did To This Lady... by Blackops(m): 7:12pm On Mar 30, 2016
end time or Yahoo Yahoo girl.
Re: See What Sex Starvation Did To This Lady... by hassan747(m): 7:14pm On Mar 30, 2016
Conji na busterd
Re: See What Sex Starvation Did To This Lady... by tottinova: 7:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
Re: See What Sex Starvation Did To This Lady... by domopps(m): 7:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
NnamdiN:
oga that's rape. If you can't get her to do it willingly, let her be. I'm sure you've heard that overdose of that nonsense can kill?

Pls what's that?

Cheeeers
Re: See What Sex Starvation Did To This Lady... by Missmossy(f): 7:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
Chai!! Whats this??
Re: See What Sex Starvation Did To This Lady... by haibe(m): 7:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
Lmao.. Most funny thing have seen this week

1 Like

Re: See What Sex Starvation Did To This Lady... by henrydadon(m): 7:26pm On Mar 30, 2016
so many girl dying have sex right now..put pride wont let them come to guy willingly to ask for it
Re: See What Sex Starvation Did To This Lady... by vision2050: 7:35pm On Mar 30, 2016
elvision1:

that's cus its fake and staged
gbam! them use two phones to chat later snapshot post it on nairaland, and some people fall for this; stage.
Re: See What Sex Starvation Did To This Lady... by NnamdiN: 7:38pm On Mar 30, 2016
domopps:

Pls what's that?

Cheeeers
"they say" it makes women hor_ny by force. i.e if she doesn't want to do and you spike her drink, she'd be forced to "want it"
Re: See What Sex Starvation Did To This Lady... by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 30, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
undecidedThat girl might be on NL... Claiming. #TeamVirgin!!

Hoes!!!

Your dp.
You have balls grin

Small balls tho, since you weren't man enough to show your face as well.

1 Like

Re: See What Sex Starvation Did To This Lady... by domopps(m): 7:46pm On Mar 30, 2016
NnamdiN:
"they say" it makes women hor_ny by force. i.e if she doesn't want to do and you spike her drink, she'd be forced to "want it"

What's that thing exactly !

Cheeeeers
Re: See What Sex Starvation Did To This Lady... by Mediapace: 7:49pm On Mar 30, 2016
Where have you been
Missmossy:
Chai!! Whats this??
Re: See What Sex Starvation Did To This Lady... by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:49pm On Mar 30, 2016
evegran:

Your dp.
You have balls grin

Small balls tho, since you weren't man enough to show your face as well.

It took me serious hardwork to attain my position in my company, and you want a chance to Blackmail me shebi

It won't work for you grin

My face they my whatsapp pagetongue
Re: See What Sex Starvation Did To This Lady... by crisycent: 8:03pm On Mar 30, 2016
undecided

Re: See What Sex Starvation Did To This Lady... by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 30, 2016
What's the big deal here?.

One was talking of iPhone 6 and the other misunderstood and felt it was a Love Machine.

This chat is all about some attention seekers.
Re: See What Sex Starvation Did To This Lady... by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 30, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

It took me serious hardwork to attain my position in my company, and you want a chance to Blackmail me shebi

It won't work for you grin

My face they my whatsapp pagetongue
that thing wey dey for dat ur dp, u jst dig oil well finish? cheesy cos e dey look us cheesy
Re: See What Sex Starvation Did To This Lady... by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
lipsrsealed
herbie27:
that thing wey dey for dat ur dp, u jst dig oil well finish? cheesy cos e dey look us

I no dig any well oo... The thing dey relax oo!!

I wear double inners sha... Not my fault sha!!

They molest me when I small well well... So na so the tin begin grow frm smallcheesy
Re: See What Sex Starvation Did To This Lady... by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 30, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
lipsrsealed

I no dig any well oo... The thing dey relax oo!!

I wear double inners sha... Not my fault sha!!

They molest me when I small well well... So na so the tin begin grow frm smallcheesy
grin grin grin grin Ok!.
Re: See What Sex Starvation Did To This Lady... by siegfried99(m): 8:47pm On Mar 30, 2016
Kkkkkaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiii grin
Re: See What Sex Starvation Did To This Lady... by Princessbarbie: 8:54pm On Mar 30, 2016
End time girl

feeling lik a queen
Re: See What Sex Starvation Did To This Lady... by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
oya,op...kwantinuu..jus dey give us dey go oo ;Doya,op...kwantinuu..jus dey give us dey go oo
Re: See What Sex Starvation Did To This Lady... by guychidile: 10:23pm On Mar 30, 2016
humm,I am passing bye..!
Re: See What Sex Starvation Did To This Lady... by macaranta(m): 10:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
Lol bursted
Re: See What Sex Starvation Did To This Lady... by JoaHynppes(m): 11:29pm On Mar 30, 2016
[color=#1990bc14pt]crap![/size][/i][/color]
Re: See What Sex Starvation Did To This Lady... by JoeCutie(m): 11:52pm On Mar 30, 2016
Nairaland of today reminds me of when we built houses on sand: Child's play.

Crap!
undecided
Re: See What Sex Starvation Did To This Lady... by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 30, 2016
JoeCutie:
Nairaland of today reminds me of when we built houses on sand: Child's play.

Crap!
undecided

Hmmm, really

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy / 10 Ways To Know A Girl Has Lost Her Virginity / Kenyan Man Ejaculates On Lady's Body In A Bus (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.