Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (1856) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11578154 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1853) (1854) (1855) (1856) (1857) (1858) (1859) ... (16117) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 5:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
After reading his interview.. nice guy with a good heart.
No wonder he is progressing.

goldfish80:

Gero is a nothing player. I watched him when he was in the NPFL prior to the U20 world cup and scratched my head how this guy could be a professional footballer.
He is one of the worst players I've seen play for Nigeria at any level.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 5:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

Seriously, you need to learn how to argue coherently. I am telling you that the Solanke noise is hype. After all the preseason noise of how special Solanke is, he is back to the bench.

There is no way Origi was in Liverpool today that he would have not contributed more. Liverpool has more faith in Chamberlain bailing them out before Solanke when we consider the forward role.

The hype mill should allow the young man work hard than fill his head with fake opinions. Origi is a better player. Unless you have not watched Origi. I have watched Solanke play for Liverpool this season and he does not add as much bite as Origi.

Saying Solanke came from bench and had some good performances in the preseason does not make him a better player than Origi.

Bringing back the article that I agreed with in the same place highlights the incoherence in your debates.

TheGoodJoe:

Incoherent again.

Danny Ings is enough to know that is a joke quote. Even during the preseason, it was clear Origi was ahead of Solanke in pecking order.

That article cleared your lies that Origi was ahead of Solanke in preseason. GBAM! grin

All you have just said are inconsequential. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2017
Paul Onuachu, Kenneth Omeruo and Taiwo Awoniyi all expected to be in action for their respective clubs tonight.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 5:55pm On Oct 20, 2017
Joebie:
FINLAND: Veikkausliiga - Round 32

INTER TURKU 0-3 HJK (HALF-TIME)

Relatively unknown Nigerian center-back pair, Friday Obilor and Vincent Onovo are helping HJK run riots away to Turku.
The Helsinki side are already up by 3 goals at half time, with Obilor providing one of the goals.

I feel dey shld be giving a chance in d squad going to d world cup wink
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 5:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
FOREIGN-BORN SEARCHLIGHT:

ENGLAND: Professional Development League

QPR-U23 1-2 IPSWICH-U23
Little known Australia-born 18-year-old forward, Ben Gbenga Tai Folami, scored Ipswich's second goal to help overcome QPR away.
QPR's consolation came from England-born 19-year-old forward Aramide Oteh.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
In TheGoodJoe 's voice
elyte89:

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 6:03pm On Oct 20, 2017
goldfish80:

You're just running around quoting random facts which hardly add up.
First you said Traore is older than Solanke and they never played in the same category, then you make a reverse to claim Solanke achieved more in the age group he played with Traore. Come on! You have to be consistent.

Like it or not, believe it or not. Solanke doesn't hold a candle light to Traore. Solanke is an exaggerated youth team player while his mate at the Chelsea academy is a full Pro.

They still remains as facts to the decerning minds. grin

Traore is older than Solanke. Fact

Do I need to explain to you what I meant? grin

Simple, Traore and Solanke were not in the same set in Chelsea neither in the same age grade youth competitions.

Traore was senior to Solanke.

They didn't play in the same set at Chelsea under age academy, they didn't play in the same set at the U17 youth tournament and they didn't play in the same set at the U20 youth level but when Solanke graduated to each of these sets, Solanke outshined, out performed and out classed Traore. grin

Even Solanke first season record in the Eredivise outshined Traore first season record. grin

Practice what you say about thinking. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 6:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
komekn:

Unfortunately Wolfsburg is a mere shadow of it former self. Narrowly missed relegation last season and they are from being a top team anymore.

Things have changed and changed for the worse for Wolfsburg. They are already this early in the season staring relegation in the face.

My assessment of Wolfsburg is that they would struggle against Wigan Athletic who are now in the English league 1.

Wolfsburg fc is per with Vitesse in terms of achievement in Europe and Eredivise. grin

Since they are both living in the past, If we judge them by their past, no different or slight difference. grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 6:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
goldfish80:

Osimhen and Solanke are not so much dissimilar. You make it sound like there is a gulf in class between those 2.

Solanke is Liverpool's 3rd choice striker while Osimhen is Wolfsburg's 3rd choice. They both have zero goals to their names this seaon, must be said Solanke have more minutes..

You seem to forget that Arsenal wanted Osimhen. Infact, he snapped a picture with Arsene Wenger in London during his visit to the Emirates for contract negotiations. Some rogue agents hijacked the deal and took him to Germany while Arsenal made due with Nwakali.
Why you will say Osimhen can't make any youth team in England is baffling to say the least.

I hate to say this, but the gospel truth is that the last U20 world cup was watered down in quality. Can you compare the standard witnessed in Korea to Nigeria 99,Holland 2005,2007 or even 2009 which Ghana won. Teams like Argentina weren't even in Korea.
If the level of competition was as high as what we were used to, Solanke wouldn't have come close to become Mvp neither would England have won the cup.

Yes Solanke did very well for Chelsea's youth team but you don't know how good Osimhen was for his youth team in Nigeria. He could have scored 100 goals in state competitions in Benin.

Again, I say their records are very much identical.

Trying to discredit another man's labour. Quite it, please.

The competition didn't not just fall from heaven. There were what we called the qualifying rounds and stages. If any team fall short of going through, I am sorry, they are not qualified to compete at that tournament. grin

Oga! England played and won Argentina, Mexico, Costa Rica, Italy and Venezuela to win the cup.

Those are countries known for soccer, however many bigger countries fell by the way side.

The stars in that competition were Dominic Solanke, Ademola Lookman, Tega Onomah, Sheyi Ojo and Ovie Ejaria. Live with it. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 6:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
FINLAND: Veikkausliiga - Round 32

FINAL SCORES

KuPS 2-1 JJK
Gbolohan Salami scored the winning goal in the 69th for KuPS a minute after he hopped off the bench.
Compatriot and teammate, Reuben Gabriel was on for the homers from start to finish.

RoPS 0-3 Mariehamn
Lost-and-found former Super Eagles midfielder Sani Kaita was spotted in Rovaniemi's dugout in their humiliating home loss to Mariehamn

Inter Turku 1-3 HJK
Turku managed to pull one goal back but they could not salvage anything, as visitors HJK stole all the points -- no thanks to Faith Obilor and Vincent Onovo who ensured they prevented the home team from scoring for the most part of the match. The little known Nigeria center-back pair were on from start to finish, with the former scoring the Helsinki's side second.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 6:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
komekn:

Unfortunately Wolfsburg is a mere shadow of it former self. Narrowly missed relegation last season and they are from being a top team anymore.

Things have changed and changed for the worse for Wolfsburg. They are already this early in the season staring relegation in the face.

My assessment of Wolfsburg is that they would struggle against Wigan Athletic who are now in the English league 1.

Hmmm.. Strange because Wolfsburg trashed Fulham, a championship side (who narrowly missed promotion) 3: 0 in pre season. The game was played in England.

7 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 6:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
I agree that u20 is a big step ahead of U17. Solanke has a more impressive youth record compared to Osimhen. However, at the moment,
they are both at par, as neither have been able to get on the scoresheet at their respective sides. The club and league your play is irrelevant. When they start performing, we can start making that comparing as regards the quality of the opposition, league etc.

forgiveness:

Trying to discredit another man's labour. Quite it, please.

The competition didn't not just fall from heaven. There was what we call the qualifying rounds and stages. If you any team fall short of going through, I am sorry, they are not qualified to compete at that tournament. grin

Oga! England played and won Argentina, Mexico, Costa Rica, Italy and Venezuela to win the cup.

Those are countries known for soccer, however many bigger countries fell by the way side.

The stars in that competition were Dominic Solanke, Ademola Lookman, Tega Onomah, Sheyi Ojo and Ovie Ejaria. Live with it. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 20, 2017
forgiveness:

Vitesse arnhem is in the same league with Wolfsburg fc based on their exploit in their various leagues and in Europe. Sorry. grin

They are currently both in the Europa League. grin

I no wan enter this argument but the way you talks sometimes makes one to ponder.

Like seriously? If to go with your funny anology, Apoel = Barcelona ( they both are in UCL)

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 6:44pm On Oct 20, 2017
To me the championship na second tier proper.. forget all those comparison with other top tier sides.. all those their kick and run gra gra go fail them when they go outside England.

tbaba1234:

Hmmm.. Strange because Wolfsburg beat Fulham, a championship side 3: 0 in pre season. The game was played in England.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 6:44pm On Oct 20, 2017
haha nice one
Chrismario:

I no wan enter this argument but the way you talks sometimes makes one to ponder.

Like seriously? If to go with your funny anology, Apoel = Barcelona ( they both are in UCL)
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 6:55pm On Oct 20, 2017
DENMARK: Superliga - Round 13

Midtjylland 2-1 Horsens

Paul Onuachu spearheads Midtjylland's attack as they lead Ayo Simon Okosun's Horsens at half time.
Okosun is a Germany-born 24-year-old midfielder. He was cautioned in the 37th minute.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 6:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
BELGIUM: Jupiler League - Round 11

Mouscron vs St. Liege
Taiwo Awoniyi and Uche Agbo face off at Stade Le Canonnier. Both start for Mouscron and Standard Liege respectively.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 7:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
elyte89:

not only them should be given a chance...
we can as well...take 45 players to Russia...that way we can accomodate forgiveness list,goodjoe mass camping, and everyone else list...

what do you think?

it's like we think world cup is a tea party.....

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
forgiveness:

That article cleared your lies that Origi was ahead of Solanke in preseason. GBAM! grin

All you have just said are inconsequential. grin

Maybe you are knew to football, that is why you argue for Africa.

The article States Solanke was seen as probably a player to play in the U23. So definitely when signing was not seen as a competitor of Origi. In the Article, it pointed Solanke came on as a sub. So definitely not a starter.

Maybe you do not understand ahead. Ahead is in pecking order. There is no way Solanke was ahead of Origi in pecking order.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:26pm On Oct 20, 2017
forgiveness:

Vitesse arnhem is in the same league with Wolfsburg fc based on their exploit in their various leagues and in Europe. Sorry. grin

They are currently both in the Europa League. grin

Now, answer questions and leave out stories. grin

Do you still believe in what you said in your first paragraph? grin

I mean, Do you believe that Solanke getting games with Liverpool makes him a more rated player than Origi, Osimhen and Iheanacho? grin yeah! my head. *Takes cover* grin

Abi, Klopp and Liverpool players are not top coaches and players? shocked grin

Compare Liverpool with Wolfsburg fc and Leicester-city-fc. Na. grin

Just imagine statement. So because Maribor is playing Europa League with Arsenal, they are in the same level.

Your understanding of football frightens me.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by PDPGuy: 7:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
Speaking of making history, Gigi Buffon will likely be the “most experienced” player at the 2018 World Cup. He was Italy’s 2nd choice keeper at the 1998 World Cup. And he has played for the senior national team for 20 years now shocked
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:29pm On Oct 20, 2017
Joebie:
In TheGoodJoe 's voice

I do not find this funny. Not at all. I have made my points clear. Do not quote me out of context.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 7:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
Joebie:
I agree that u20 is a big step ahead of U17. Solanke has a more impressive youth record compared to Osimhen. However, at the moment,
they are both at par, as neither have been able to get on the scoresheet at their respective sides. The club and league your play is irrelevant. When they start performing, we can start making that comparing as regards the quality of the opposition, league etc.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

Na wa. Is that not the fake lie I pointed? You have gone full circle to the fake lie. That point is not true because Solanke was not piling any pressure on Origi. Origi brings more to the team than Solanke. He was ahead of the pecking order.

Liverpool did not ask Origi to go. He went on his own seeking playing time. You can dine in your self delusion on this issue but you are not deceiving people who can see between the fake lie.

I clearly stated pecking order. Is it so hard to understand a simple point? Was Solanke ahead of Origi in pecking order during the preseason?

Haba.

cc: forgiveness

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 7:56pm On Oct 20, 2017
forgiveness:

Dominic Solanke takes pre-season opportunity as Divock Origi strugglesstruggles

HENRY JACKSON
6 AUG 2017

The differing performances of Dominic Solanke and Divock Origi in pre-season have been noticeable, with the new signing taking the opportunity to impress while the Belgian floundered.

We are all too painfully aware that the Reds are in need of strengthening at centre-back, with more shoddy defending on Saturday allowing Athletic Bilbao’s Inaki Williams to equalise.

Some would also like to see reinforcements at full-back and in centre midfield, but in attack, it is hard to complain about the depth at Jurgen Klopp’s disposal.

With Roberto Firmino the undisputed first-choice striker going into the new season, plenty of debate has arisen about who his main back-up should be.

Given that Daniel Sturridge carrying a small injury, and Danny Ings is a long way from being match fit, Solanke and Origi are competing to be Klopps back-up forward.

Judging by their respective impacts summer, there is only one winner.

The signing of 19-year-old Solanke wasn’t met with too much excitement this summer, with plenty of reports suggesting the Chelsea youngster was arriving to be part of the under-23s squad initially.

Some stellar performances at the U20 World Cup with England certainly turned heads, however, and he was named the tournament’s best player after the Three Lions’ triumph.

For Liverpool, Solanke then hit the ground running immediately, not looking remotely daunted by joining a club of such stature, and looking far more mature and ready to flourish than even Klopp may have expected – the manager having admitted he knew little of Solanke and trusted his scouts.

Three goals in pre-season have caught the eye, with his first Reds strike a corker against Crystal Palace, and his two headers, which Hertha Berlin and Bilbao were on the receiving end of, weren’t too shabby, either.

It is Solanke’s all-around game that has really impressed, though, with an ability to hold the ball up thanks to his towering frame, as well as possessing a deft touch, good pace and a level of in-game intelligence beyond his years.

If the former Chelsea youngster is only being spoken of in glowing terms right now, things couldn’t be much different with Origi.

The Belgian suffered a poor 2016/17 season, and while 11 goals for the campaign should not be sniffed at, especially when he often featured from the substitutes’ bench, it masked some very lacking displays.

When key attacking players were either injured or unavailable, most noticeably Philippe Coutinho and Sadio Mane, he failed to be a successful deputy.

It would be incredibly harsh to blame Origi for Liverpool’s alarming capitulation around the turn of the year, but he certainly didn’t help, and the Reds’ forward play dipped hugely with him on the pitch.

This summer provided the 22-year-old with a great chance to prove his worth and show that last season was a blip, but he has disappointed once more.

One solitary goal, a bundled effort in the 2-0 win over Palace, was a rare moment of happiness, but it has otherwise been an ineffective month.

He saved arguably his poorest performance for the end of pre-season on Saturday, and it was only made worse by another influential Solanke display in the second-half.

Two glorious chances were missed during his 45 minutes on the pitch, once when clean-through and the other a header that should have been buried, and he again looked the weak-link in Liverpool’s attacking unit.

His failure to link-up with those around him was a continuous issue, and one of many misplaced passes played a key part in Bilbao’s equaliser.

The chasm in quality between Solanke and Origi has been alarming, especially when you consider the latter is more experienced, and it is a no-brainer as to who should feature more in 2017/18.

We are all guilty of making strong opinions about a footballer early in his Liverpool career – Bjorn Tore Kvarme played like Alan Hansen at first – and it is fair to we’ve been no different with Solanke.

He has undoubtedly looked more polished than a lot predicted, and the confidence and maturity with which he carries himself can only bode well.

We have only seen him in pre-season, however, and when the new Premier League season gets underway, we will see what he is really made of. Heaping too much pressure on him would be needless.

It wasn’t long ago that Origi was scoring home and away against Borussia Dortmund and being pencilled in as a future Anfield star, which goes to show that things can change very quickly.

The Belgium international’s failure to kick on has probably been the key to him falling down the pecking order, rather than Solanke’s excellence, and his Liverpool career is at a crucial stage now.

At 22, he cannot keep being afforded the excuse of having time on his side, and his general decision-making is showing little sign of improving.

It would be wrong to expect enormous things of Solanke from the off, once competitive matches start, but he has to seen as a better option that Origi as things stand.

It is difficult to think of one attribute Origi has that stands out more than his fellow striker – if he doesn’t find an extra gear soon, the gap between the pair will only grow wider.

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2017/08/dominic-solanke-takes-pre-season-opportunity-divock-origi-struggles/amp/

This is to address your first paragraph. grin

Dominic Solanke outshined in preseason hence the need to ship out Origi out on to free space for Solanke. grin

This is not say I am completely vindicated I'm my earlier assertion just that quite w few people in the know share my view.

So we can safely say Origi was displaced by Solanke to say it was my singular view is not true. I'll leave but at that, because sometimes I am expressing not just my opinion.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 8:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
okay sorry o.. give us your list of 100 players that should be called up for a camping exercise

TheGoodJoe:

I do not find this funny. Not at all. I have made my points clear. Do not quote me out of context.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:03pm On Oct 20, 2017
komekn:

This is not say I am completely vindicated I'm my earlier assertion just that quite w few people in the know share my view.

So we can safely say Origi was displaced by Solanke to say it was my singular view is not true. I'll leave but at that, because sometimes I am expressing not just my opinion.

What are you talking? As if we did not read this article when it came out and is this not the same hype you guys were shouting upandan.

Origi started games for Klopp. Origi was someone who got the nod when Klopp replaced Firmino and Mane.

Until now Solanke is yet to come close to that status at Liverpool and you want people to believe that displacement talk.

With or without Solanke's arrival, Origi would have still left Liverpool. That is not displacing.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 8:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
Humility017:

not only them should be given a chance...
we can as well...take 45 players to Russia...that way we can accomodate forgiveness list,goodjoe mass camping, and everyone else list...

what do you think?

it's like we think world cup is a tea party.....

grin grin grin grin grin,my guy no mind dem jare

I doubt if dey can coach a monkey post team successfully grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 8:05pm On Oct 20, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

You are saying because of tolerance in some areas, it is inconsequential as a whole. Seriously, does that add up? Solanke has a push because he is English. Simple as that. If Osimhen was English born and did what he did, he would have a far more thrust in the English game. Same goes for Kelechi Nwakali.

The so called inconsequential birth place is clearly not true.

Let me put it another way, out of sight is out of mind mostly.

When the coaches are seeing you day in day out in close and personal you stand a far greater chance of being pushed into the first team. In addition in the U18 and U23 you will be playing the same formation and football strategy of the first team. It them becomes easier for you to a proper fit for the first team, because bthatbis what you are being prepared for.

In this regard I can not see Nwakali ever playing for Arsenal. There are too many boys who are considered better than him.

That's a VERY BIG IF , that has millions of pote variables. If Osimhen was born in England he may have decided to play, basketball or rugby. So I don't think that kind of ball gazing doesn't hold any water.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 8:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
DENMARK: Superliga - Round 13

Midtjyland 4-2 Horsens
Paul Onuachu scores Midtjyland's fourth, and clocked 90 mins. He was cautioned in the 55th. Onuachu who stands at an incredible height of just a little over 2.00 meters, has scored 14 goals and 5 assists out of 17 matches from all competitions this season.

Horsens' Ayo Okosun also posted a full shift, and was shown a yellow card in the 37th.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 8:14pm On Oct 20, 2017
grin i'm sure EPL sides monitor their loanees week in week out.. They know just when they would need their services. Most are farmed out MAINLY because of the work permit issue.

komekn:

Let me put it another way, out of sight is out of mind mostly.

When the coaches are seeing you day in day out in close and personal you stand a far greater chance of being pushed into the first team. In addition in the U18 and U23 you will be playing the same formation and football strategy of the first team. It them becomes easier for you to a proper fit for the first team, because bthatbis what you are being prepared for.

In this regard I can not see Nwakali ever playing for Arsenal. There are too many boys who are considered better than him.

That's a VERY BIG IF , that has millions of pote variables. If Osimhen was born in England he may have decided to play, basketball or rugby. So I don't think that kind of ball gazing doesn't hold any water.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1853) (1854) (1855) (1856) (1857) (1858) (1859) ... (16117) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TheSuperNerd(m), Christinu2 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.