Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (968) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11579003 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (965) (966) (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) ... (16117) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:07am On May 24, 2017
Mbanu naa.... u haff missed the "pointedness" of the issue.... cheesy

Besides... why your heart dey race like this since she isn't official sef...?? angry

Mehn... na u fall hands pass oooo

do4luv14:

sir you dey fail ma hand ooo chaiii, you carry my UN-OFFICIAL crush go corner for one bobo to touch chaiiii, oga ooooooooooo......
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 11:22am On May 24, 2017
komekn:

Malaga beat Barcelona 2:0 and had a 0:0 draw over two legs but ended up 11th in La Liga. Would any one in thier wildest dreams begin to suggest that Malaga is better than Barca Or possible on par with them, I don't think so.

Tottenham lost the first leg 1:0 at home to Gent a lacklustre display by Tottenham although Kane hit the post. The second leg was a 2:2 draw with Dele red carded in the 39th minute nonetheless they completely dominated Gent with 25 shots on goal compared to 4 by Gent. Tottenham Possession 65% to Gent's 35% with Tottenham playing with 10 men for the larger part of the game. Furthermore, the first goal to Gent was an own goal by Kane.

The somewhat lowly Belgium league is ranked No. 9 in Europe out of 50+ teams by UEFA and I don't think any of thier teams progressed beyond the group stage in the Champions league.

What I am saying is get things in perspective a teams performance are assessed over a season not over two games. Gent is not anywhere on the same level as Tottenham had a lucky win but that's about it.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39033491

Gent was lucky? What about Genk and Anderlecht , who both performed well in Europa... Gent got a 2:2 draw in white hart lane and beat spurs at home. I am sorry, i do not buy the luck story. It was not a one-off game. Over two legs, spurs did not do enough.

Belgium is not a top 5 league but they are in the second group, That is not a back water league.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 11:24am On May 24, 2017
TheSuperNerd:
Mbanu naa.... u haff missed the "pointedness" of the issue.... cheesy

Besides... why your heart dey race like this since she isn't official sef...?? angry

Mehn... na u fall hands pass oooo

nna biko make ma heart race nah the babe I dey sight everyone,

ok, wia SIRMARJE and ICONS since, Dem jst go hide for corner leave the babe like dat, after Dem go jst show dey find free hand-out ehn grin grin grin

so nah only me , she don even promise to give me greenlite to make am official,

that's y ma heart dey race oooo, like formular1 grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 11:32am On May 24, 2017
Onyekuru getting a lot of attention, new report by skysports

Who is Henry Onyekuru? We profile the Nigerian striker wanted by Arsenal
By Michael Hincks

Henry Onyekuru is attracting interest from a host of Premier League clubs, but what do we know about the striker?

The 19-year-old looks set to move away from Belgium this summer, with Arsenal said to be in talks over a move for the KAS Eupen forward.

The Nigerian is certainly a player in demand, with SSN HQ reporting last week that Everton, Southampton and West Bromwich Albion were also keen.

Here, we take a closer look at the player with just a £6.8m release clause in his contract…

Name: Henry Onyekuru

Born: Onitsha, Nigeria

Position: Forward

Club: KAS Eupen

International recognition: First call-up for Nigeria on May 22

How good is he?

Onyekuru ended the season strongly in Belgium, scoring 10 goals in 10 games during the play-off stage in the domestic league.

And having scored 12 times during the regular season, Onyekuru missed out on the 'Golden Bull' to RSC Anderlecht forward Lukasz Teodorczyk, who scored more away goals that the Eupen striker.

Onyekuru also scored twice in the Belgian Cup, finishing the season with 24 goals in 41 games.

It was undoubtedly a breakthrough campaign for the teenager, though he did show promise in 2015-16, netting six times en route to Eupen's promotion to the top tier.

The Nigerian recently lost out on the Young Player of the Year award in Belgium, finishing third behind Landry Dimata of Oostende and Anderlecht's Youri Tielemans.

How was he discovered?

Onyekuru moved from Nigeria to Senegal to join the Aspire Academy in 2010. The academy is the product of a Qatari-based initiative which aims to unearth a host of footballing talent across a number of developing countries.

Eupen play a major role in this project. They have been owned by the ASPIRE Zone Foundation since 2012, and are seen as a stepping stone for players - such as Onyekuru - who dream of plying their trade in Europe's biggest leagues.

Onyekuru himself moved to Eupen in July 2015, and he is currently one of three Nigerians in the squad - which also features players from Qatar, South Africa and Venezuela, to name but a few.

Attracting interest

Liverpool, Celtic and RB Leipzig were linked with Onyekuru earlier this season, but now Arsenal have emerged as favourites to land the forward.

Sources close to the player said they were confident the forward would play in the Premier League next season, having already turned down moves to Belgian giants Brugge and Anderlecht.

The interest coincides with a call-up to the Nigeria squad for upcoming friendlies against Corsica and Togo.

A debut for the Super Eagles would certainly cap off a fine campaign for Onyekuru, but we must wait to discover where he'll be playing next season.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11670/10889862/who-is-henry-onyekuru-we-profile-the-nigerian-striker-wanted-by-arsenal?utm_source=&utm_medium=referral

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 11:32am On May 24, 2017
maidaboi:
the fans love success and beleive he was not giving the chance he deserved
judging by their comments

The fans love success all fans want thier team to be successful. With regards to the Watford fans Loving Isaac, don't know where you got that from, what will they love him for

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:33am On May 24, 2017
Ndidi Listed Among Top 23 EPL Signings In 2016/17 Season
By James Agberebi

Super Eagles and Leicester City midfielder Wilfred Ndidi has
made the list of top 23 players signed by English Premier League clubs best 23 in the 2016/17 season as adjudged by renowned British tabloid, Daily Star.

The list was published Wednesday on dailystar.co.uk
Ndidi's inclusion in the list was as a result of his impressive performance for Leicester after joining them from Belgian topflight club KRC Genk in January 2017.

Ndidi was bought as a replacement for N'Golo Kante who signed for 2016/2017 EPL champions Chelsea.

The former Flying Eagles star made 17 appearances for Leicester in the league, scoring two goals.
He was also voted Leicester City's Best Young Player of the Year.

He is one of the players invited by Super Eagles coach Gernot Rohr for the two friendlies against Corsica and Togo on Friday, May 26 and Thursday, June 1, respectively.

Other players who made the list are Manchester United's Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Kante of Chelsea, Manchester City duo of Gabriel Jesus and Leroy Sane. and Marcos Alonso of Chelsea.

The list also has Arsenal's Shkodran Mustafi, Crystal Palace's Mamadou Sakho, Henrikh Mkhitaryan of Manchester United, Victor Wanyama of Tottenham Hotspur and Liverpool's Sadio Mane.

Daily Star EPL's best transfers for 2016/2017 season (In no particular order)

Gabriel Jesus (Palmeras to Manchester City)

Sadio Mane (Southampton to Liverpool)

Alfie Mawson (Barnsley to Swansea)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic (PSG to Manchester United)

Nathan Redmond (Norwich City to Southampton)

Victor Wanyama (Southampton to Tottenham Hotspur)

Leroy Sane (Schalke 04 to Manchester City)

Mamadou Sakho (Liverpool to Crystal Palace)

Matt Philips (QPR to West Brom)

Wilfred Ndidi (Genk to Leicester)

Shkodran Mustafi (Valencia to Arsenal)

Henrikh Mkhitaryan (Dortmund to Manchester United)

David Luiz (PSG to Chelsea)

Georginio Wijnaldum (Newcastle to Liverpool)

Fernando Llorente (Sevilla to Swansea)

N'Golo Kante (Leicester to Chelsea)

Lee Grant (Derby County to Stoke City)

Kamil Grosicki (Rennes to Hull City)

Idrissa Gueye (Aston Villa to Everton)

Joel Matip (Schalke 04 tp Liverpool)

Marcos Alonso (Fiorentina to Chelsea)

Joe Allen (Liverpool to Stoke City)

Eric Bailly (Villareal to Manchester United)

Source: http://www.completesportsnigeria.com/ndidi-listed-among-top-23-epl-signings-201617-season/

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 11:33am On May 24, 2017
ChrisKels:
Guys the world is already taking notice of this emerging tremor in this part of the world.

This comment from an arsenal forum got me... "We taking the Europa seriously or
using it for this kind of guy?
Nigeria might be where it's at. Iwobi
and the City striker are very talented
youths. All about Nigerian prospects
this GENERATION !"

The comment was borne outta argument about the prospect of signing onyekuru.

contrary to what some us were saying here about onyekururu's move to arsenal, most arsenal fans are rather ecstatic of the move after seeing his videos.
I like that word you used:Tremors. Truly the tectonic plates are already shaking. Maybe a volcano would erupt soon. Something just has to give. Did you read the observation by Ed Dove on the article about Onyekuru on the goal.com site?
Drumbeats are heard in the distance and when the beats come close and louder, we'd be in the arena. Hope is a sweet thing even when it might fail.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danycrusoe(m): 11:34am On May 24, 2017
Guys there are rumours that NPFL could be back on Supersport in the coming weeks, it's unconfirmed so let's just be on the look out

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:45am On May 24, 2017
All this just to show that Belgium is a back water league.... smiley

According to Uefa, Belgium is no.9 in Europe... according to bleacher reports... it is no.13..

In one of my posts I said Belgium ranks between 12 to 14 in Europe based on rankings feeds I have been following for some time over the years.....

And this is out of well over 45-50 leagues in Europe.... although Uefa have 55 full member national football associations.

13th out of 50... is back waters?? Abi?

Sir Komekn... please Fear God naa..... sad

komekn:

The EPL is in my opinion the most competitive league in Europe. With regard to physicalilty and speed it has far greater intensity than any other league.

The Spanish league has literally been dominated by two teams. The Bundesliga the same thing infact in recent years it's become a one horse race with Bayern.

The EPL will have almost 6 teams competing at any one time. It's at the latter stages 3/4 teams create distance but not huge like LaLiga & Bundesliga.

The players that make it here are world class or have some outstanding world class attributes. Gabriel is outstanding and world class and to think he was only 19 and tearing up the premiership. Consider 10 games and 7 goals in the toughest, fastest league in the World.

A league that is rated in the lower 10th segment (UEFA) what would you call it mid water. Ukraine league is rated higher and it's on par with the Turkish league.

The bleachereport rates Belgium at 13 and the EPL as the best.

So whatever way you look at it Belgium league is at the back. You didn't consider my earlier post in which I stated the real test of quality is not just one game but the whole season.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kingphilip(m): 11:47am On May 24, 2017
Zambia U20 vs Iran U20
Score: 4 - 2

I guess they've made it to the next round

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 12:13pm On May 24, 2017
kingphilip:
Zambia U20 vs Iran U20
Score: 4 - 2

I guess they've made it to the next round

Nice one. Seems Zambian football is on the rise again. Their clubs are doing well on the continent especially Zesco Utd. I'm not surprised with their U20 team progress, they play enterprising football. Kudos

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danycrusoe(m): 12:37pm On May 24, 2017
goldfish80:

Nice one. Seems Zambian football is on the rise again. Their clubs are doing well on the continent especially Zesco Utd. I'm not surprised with their U20 team progress, they play enterprising football. Kudos

One player to look out for is bascovanveli's fashionable Sakala, that guy tormented the Iranian defence, a major reason y they came from 2-0 down to 4-2 within 15 minute
s. meanwhile SA could just be out of the tourney
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 12:51pm On May 24, 2017
Let's take a look at 3 countries with the highest exports.

Does it follow that MOST of their players are shipped to countries that speak the same language?
i.e Most Brazilians to Portugal
Argentinians to Spain
France to other French Speaking countries (Belgium, Switzerland etc)

BascoVanVeli:

Back in the days our players had no choice. U have to remember that these are young men and should be expected to want to socialize. Not speaking a language is very tough and it can also limit performances. Translators are nice but they won't be going on home with u to talk to ur neighbors. I agree with u that learning cultures and languages will always come in handy but performance on the field comes first and if a player is not comfortable it will be hard for him to perform.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 12:58pm On May 24, 2017
Danycrusoe:

One player to look out for is bascovanveli's fashionable Sakala, that guy tormented the Iranian defence, a major reason y they came from 2-0 down to 4-2 within 15 minute
s. meanwhile SA could just be out of the tourney

I will look out for Sakala. I only watched them once at the AYC and must say I liked what I saw. I'm a fan

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 1:45pm On May 24, 2017
TheSuperNerd:
looooollll.... you got me... ofcos I love comments like this.... they make you smile at the possibilities that lie ahead for our Football...

But Sir Chriskels... what would you give me if I told you the name of the forum? grin

Chai nawa oo
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 1:46pm On May 24, 2017
I honestly will never get the concept of watching tournaments Nigeria is not involved in.

It just vexes me to see other Africans in tourneys Nigeria doesn't qualify for and I always wish they crash out.

I am not one of those One Africa people, so yeah, I hope every African nation in the U20 tourney crashes out at KO stage latest.

Congrats to Zambia though, I tip them to qualify for the 2022 World Cup, maybe they and SA from SADC. Hopefully, this U20 set have not withered away by then

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danycrusoe(m): 1:54pm On May 24, 2017
safarigirl:
I honestly will never get the concept of watching tournaments Nigeria is not involved in.

It just vexes me to see other Africans in tourneys Nigeria doesn't qualify for and I always wish they crash out.

I am not one of those One Africa people, so yeah, I hope every African nation in the U20 tourney crashes out at KO stage latest.

Congrats to Zambia though, I tip them to qualify for the 2022 World Cup, maybe they and SA from SADC. Hopefully, this U20 set have not withered away by then

Lol, that's how it is with me too but then I am aving my holiday at Osun state with a cousin of mine who unfortunately attends LAUTECH and due to the strike and the stable power supply here in osogbo. we find the Wc as a solace, (their street is ultra very boring). A tourney without Nigeria is not worth it as a Nigerian.

I still wish Ghana never won the 2009 U20 Wc in Egypt, I wanted Nigeria to be the first African country to win it so I supported Brazil in that final.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by hismail1(m): 1:58pm On May 24, 2017
Pictures from today's training session

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 2:01pm On May 24, 2017
safarigirl:

Very twisted but I am like that too. Once Nigeria is out of the world cup for example or any other tourney I just pray every other African country crashes out. And when they do it gives me one kind perverse pleasure like that. In my mind Nigeria is Africa. Shikena

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 2:03pm On May 24, 2017
Danycrusoe:

Lol, that's how it is with me too but then I am aving my holiday at Osun state with a cousin of mine who unfortunately attends LAUTECH and due to the strike and the stable power supply here in osogbo. we find the Wc as a solace, (their street is ultra very boring). A tourney without Nigeria is not worth it as a Nigerian.

I still wish Ghana never won the 2009 U20 Wc in Egypt, I wanted Nigeria to be the first African country to win it so I supported Brazil in that final.
Osogbo has good power supply unless it has changed. I visit there once in a while and each time the power supply is stable
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 2:06pm On May 24, 2017
hismail1:
Very lush and scenic training ground. Rohr is doing our football good. Forget it Oyibo man touch is always different from our home boys.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 2:12pm On May 24, 2017
Mujtahida:

Very twisted but I am like that too. Once Nigeria is out of the world cup for example or any other tourney I just pray every other African country crashes out. And when they do it gives me one kind perverse pleasure like that. In my mind Nigeria is Africa. Shikena
azzin. Of Nigeria isn't getting it, no other African nation should

@DannyCrusoe, that Ghana WC win no pain you reach me, if you guys know how excited I was when Ghana was knocked out of the 2010 World Cup by Uruguay ehn, I will forever be grateful to Suarez for preventing them from making that record.

The only African nation I can ever support over Nigeria is Senegal, but even at that, it would have to be that Nigeria crashed out, not that we no qualify at all.

I can't even watch highlights of tournaments we didn't qualify for, talk less an entire match.

It's like this U20 tourney isn't as tough as the 2015 own, these kain countries wey qualify sha....

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danycrusoe(m): 2:22pm On May 24, 2017
Mujtahida:

Osogbo has good power supply unless it has changed. I visit there once in a while and each time the power supply is stable

there x only 2 to 3 hrs break during the day when the light x off, say 2pm till 5pm when it returns. that's how it x daily. Ilesha also have similar power supply schedule
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danycrusoe(m): 2:27pm On May 24, 2017
safarigirl:

@DannyCrusoe, that Ghana WC win no pain you reach me, if you guys know how excited I was when Ghana was knocked out of the 2010 World Cup by Uruguay ehn, I will forever be grateful to Suarez for preventing them from making that record.

The only African nation I can ever support over Nigeria is Senegal, but even at that, it would have to be that Nigeria crashed out, not that we no qualify at all.

I can't even watch highlights of tournaments we didn't qualify for, talk less an entire match.

It's like this U20 tourney isn't as tough as the 2015 own, these kain countries wey qualify sha....

yea. about that 2010 Wc I didn't even know Ghana made it to the Knock out, once we crashed out the Wc ended immediately for me.
I only got to know later

this year's u20 tourney is just there jare, I have watched all the matches so far yet I can't really pin point the best team, all of them are just on the Same level, while the rest are just a bit bellow.

I don't even like how SA were the first African to host the world cup, I wish it was we. I'm still hoping we become the first to host any women WC on African soil

me I don't have a second choice African teams in Fifa tourneys, once there is no Nigeria then the rest can do what they like

NB: I always get and miss some mentions late if I am not quoted, this is because it's "danycrusoe" and not "dannycrusoe" I notice people uses the latter to call me out more, so take note first lady and others. thank u
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 2:30pm On May 24, 2017
safarigirl:

Kai! You wicked! @what you said to dannycrusoe. Mine goes back to Qatar u- 17 won by Ghana two years after we'd had won it in 93. Then Cameroun at Sydney Olympics 2000 where they won gold really pained me but I comforted myself with the fact that we were the first as in Atlanta 96.

When Senegal defeated France at group stage in Korea/Japan 2002 I was pleased but omo, afterwards when I saw that they were waxing strong my morale low especially given the fact that we did not proceed beyond the group stage. E sweet me when their progress was halted by Turkey. Others were rooting for them as per Africa but not me. As for Ghana in 2010, I knew they were robbed but I felt remorseless. It must always be Niger ooo.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danycrusoe(m): 2:37pm On May 24, 2017
Mujtahida:

Kai! You wicked! @what you said to dannycrusoe. Mine goes back to Qatar u- 17 won by Ghana two years after we'd had won it in 93. Then Cameroun at Sydney Olympics 2000 where they won gold really pained me but I comforted myself with the fact that we were the first as in Atlanta 96.

When Senegal defeated France at group stage in Korea/Japan 2002 I was pleased but omo, afterwards when I saw that they were waxing strong my morale low especially given the fact that we did not proceed beyond the group stage. E sweet me when their progress was halted by Turkey. Others were rooting for them as per Africa but not me. As for Ghana in 2010, I knew they were robbed but I felt remorseless. It must always be Niger ooo.

u forgot 2015 u20 or was 2013 when Ghana finished 3rd place and we crashed to Germany I felt bad about it coupled with the fact that our team had better players than thiera especially with their "bragadocios" on NL
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 2:42pm On May 24, 2017
Danycrusoe:

u forgot 2015 u20 or was 2013 when Ghana finished 3rd place and we crashed to Germany I felt bad about it coupled with the fact that our team had better players than thiera especially with their "bragadocios" on NL
Yeah you are right. That German of Nigerian descent manned the German defence wella. We could not do shingbai.
Ever noticed that apart from the North Africans our players are the most refined in appearance? The other African countries always try to swag up but end up looking like Bansie or Diouf of Senegal with him sandpaper hair.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 2:43pm On May 24, 2017
hismail1:

I used to worry about Tyrone Ebuehi's frail physic but from this pictures, he looks the biggest in the squad. Is he on steroids?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 2:47pm On May 24, 2017
goldfish80:

I used to worry about Tyrone Ebuehi's frail physic but from this pictures, he looks the biggest in the squad. Is he on steroids?

That's Ekong not Ebuehi
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danycrusoe(m): 2:49pm On May 24, 2017
Mujtahida:

Yeah you are right. That German of Nigerian descent manned the German defence wella. We could not do shingbai.
Ever noticed that apart from the North Africans our players are the most refined in appearance? The other African countries always try to swag up but end up looking like Bansie or Diouf of Senegal with him sandpaper hair.

lol u r funny. sure Nigerians look the most "well exposed" Africans
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by junnyjake(m): 3:16pm On May 24, 2017
Mujtahida:

Not just our footballers o. Watch some of their movies, their news channels, the difference is crystal clear.

I might be biased, but I think comments from their ladies absolves me.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by junnyjake(m): 3:25pm On May 24, 2017
do4luv14:

the writing had been on the wall since,
am glad that man is outta the fringe of things now,

bye bye MAZZARI carry ur wahala go

Ever since Watford partways with Chico Flores, they've had it difficult.

Look at the productive partnership between Odion Ighalo and Troy Denny back then, raking in goals from all corners.

I just hope the new man for the job does well for Success.

(1) (2) (3) ... (965) (966) (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) ... (16117) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Philosopher1979, kentebemoney, elyte89, Joebie and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.