Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,683 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (2186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11533546 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2183) (2184) (2185) (2186) (2187) (2188) (2189) ... (16096) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 20, 2017
Icon79:
I know you meant well but, abeg, slow your rolls with all these complimentary grin

Having said that, I put safarigirl next to Rebecca Lowe ... those two ladies challenge me tremendously with their understanding and analysis of the game.

O pari

Sir Icon79!!!! I get the message clearly, how can I, an ordinary me follow you drag ....., I dare not!!!!!! Sir Icon79, no manifesto, no campaign, unopposed to woole straight!!!!!! Don't mind me am an Adedibu boy and mouth too plenty!!!!

I enjoyed the Walmart response, hope you laughed out loud for the oyinbo to hear grin

Which city are you in again, I dey that place where Kyrie Irving pulled the Neymar stunt.

Jah bless us all!!!!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by junnyjake(m): 6:00pm On Nov 20, 2017
elyte89:
All did Paul ohaunuchu and co abi wetin b d name,

I c dem as big fish in a small river

Once d big fish is transferred into a big river,dey become a small fish

Let dem go to a competitive league 1st and c if dey would even make bench let alone of making d starting line up week in week out,kayode is a perfect example, we re still watching though grin

I won't b bamboozled any way. grin grin

You this man, why you got to be so pessimistic? so full of negative energy.

Since I've noticed your moniker on this thread, You've never recommended any player on this thread, all you do is wait for someone to do then rush to talk down those players.

I'm forced to ask, what's your play angry angry angry
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 6:01pm On Nov 20, 2017
safarigirl:
it is an opinion everyone is entitled to.

Your idea of achievements is objective my brother, how can I achieve what they have when we are not even in similar fields? Have they achieved what I have? Or you think I am not doing anything with my life because I don't come here to reel out names of footballers I have met? Or because I don't roll with NFF big shots? Is that your idea of achievement? Has Obasanjo achieved what Fela achieved? That is how ridiculous your comparison is

If you think it is insults, that is objective as well. It is facts to me.

After all, you never ask anyone of them what they have achieved whenever they attack our players.... Oh wait, you are one of those who calls players headless chickens

You're one to talk.
What Mickael2 really picked on was on the word 'pea brain'.

Safarigirl, biko Let's treat each other with brotherliness but if that's not possible then at least civility. Sometimes we all throw words that hurt others but I believe that we have reached some degree of cordiality with each other discussing regularly here, so let's try as much as possible to do away with hurtful words.

Mickael2 you wanted to correct her. Good but there was no need for the dig as per 'what have you achieved in life'.

Both of you were missed after the Argentina match. It won't be good if you both now start jabbing each other.
Cheers my people. We are together

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by junnyjake(m): 6:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
korlahwarleh:
I just remembered the Egyptian team that won the nations cup thrice between 2006 - 2010. I heard most of them were playing in the premiership then. Na true?

False!

Most of their players were homebased. They hardly at the time invite players from Europe.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by junnyjake(m): 6:07pm On Nov 20, 2017
Danielnino00:

Bro,can we save these kind of players for the future??

I mean there will still be a super eagles team after 2018 na..

We have many good players scattered across the world,but right now only 23 of them are heading to Russia.. the rest should keep doing their thing well and wait till after the world cup..

I'm very certain that the likes of the Nwakali brothers,Taiwo Awoniyi,Osimhen,Musa Muhammad, Dessrrs etc have a future with the super eagles...

Gbam!

You've said it all, to add anything else would be uncivilized. According to the O pari master.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 6:08pm On Nov 20, 2017
safarigirl:
Thank you for this.

This is the best post i have read here in a while. We are all sentimental in our own way on this thread, but there is nothing more disgusting than hypocrisy.

It is repulsive that someone will seat on his high horse and declare players fit and unfit for the Super Eagles just because he has some limited level of knowledge and then a few people here will worship such an opinion

Mickael2, come and flog me for saying the fact about your ogas because they have achieved more than you in life

It's the hypocrisy of labelling everyone else sentimental and acting a saint that is truly annoying.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon79(m): 6:10pm On Nov 20, 2017
Correct guy!!!

Oh, are you in the Land or B-town? You brother still tanda for DC dey compete for the right of way wiv Trump grin

O pari

Taliban:

Sir Icon79!!!! I get the message clearly, how can I, an ordinary me follow you drag ....., I dare not!!!!!! Sir Icon79, no manifesto, no campaign, unopposed to woole straight!!!!!! Don't mind me am an Adedibu boy and mouth too plenty!!!!

I enjoyed the Walmart response, hope you laughed out loud for the oyinbo to hear grin

Which city are you in again, I dey that place where Kyrie Irving pulled the Neymar stunt.

Jah bless us all!!!!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 20, 2017
Mujtahida:

Thank you Sir Kog45. So komekn do you see? In those days the Serie A was the best league in the world yet not one, I repeat not one of the 94 set was playing there. Even in leagues like Belgium regular starters for the Eagles such as Siasia were bench warmers.
imagine Amunike from Zamalek in Egypt, Oliha from a club in cote Divore. Rashidi wasn't even at Porto or Sporting Lisbon. What club is Wolverhampton? What was their pedigree then? Yet we had a player from that club.

So please this your criteria is good no doubt but you cannot make it a law as I feel you make it to be.

Chairman, the spirit of your argument is spot on. Just to set the records clear and further buttress your points. We had two players in the La Liga
Wifred Agbonibasket (Rayo Vallecano) and Mutiu Adepoju (Racing Santander), we even had one player in a top 3 team in 1993 EPL season (Norwich) Efan Ekoku and we didn't take players like John Salako and Chris Armstrong who were also in the EPL at that time. Mike Obiku and Richard Owubokiri (Boavista, Portugal) wasn't even considered. Back to the matter, the players in the La Liga and EPL were not even part of the first 11 and yet this team was rated as No 5 in the world and the most entertaining team (if am not mistaken) at the US 94 world cup.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 6:15pm On Nov 20, 2017
junnyjake:

Since I've noticed your moniker on this thread, You've never recommended any player on this thread, all you do is wait for someone to do then rush to talk down those players.

DTS y I am different grin grin grin,we can't all head in d same direction grin grin grin

Anyway, if u notice my comments,I don't have time to praise any player, after u guys mite av done all d praise and worship grin on a player,most especially d non established ones,I wait after d real match games to make my own ascertions eida to praise or odawise

So many players have been hyped here,of all mentioned ever since i av been following Dis thread

Most new names craved/praised on dis thread b4 d real games havnt translate half of what it's been painted here#FACT
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 6:15pm On Nov 20, 2017
Kog45:
Good, Keshi went to WC attached if I can remember he left Anderlecht 91/92 moved to Strasbourg 92/93 when the club was in second division and played for the club when they got promotion to elite league,I can remember he had a very serious knee injury.

Yea Agbonavbare was with Rayo Vallecano i can recollect now but it seems he played for Deportivo too.

Yea Rufai once played for Deportivo always on the bench for Jacques Songo of Cameroon.Prior to WC he was on the stable of Go Ahead Eagles,though i remember he had issue.After WC he moved to Farense in Portugal.

Yea Ben Iroha Vitesse Arhem,initially thought Utrecht or NAC Breda.

Good old days that guys sat glue to TV watching Segun Odegbami live from Papendal and Dudu Orumen football show
Look at the 'yeye yeye' clubs the guys were playing for yet till date they've set the highest benchmark with which we measure every other SE team. It is even the good opinion of many here that of our current first eleven only Mikel and Moses will make the BENCH into that team.

So the criteria of best players playing in the best clubs in the best leagues is not the absolute, unerring criteria with which to select players for the national team.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
Icon79:
Correct guy!!!

Oh, are you in the Land or B-town? You brother still tanda for DC dey compete for the right of way wiv Trump grin

O pari

The land of the 'Browns" grin. Lol at Mr. Golden showers!!

Jah bless us all.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 6:20pm On Nov 20, 2017
korlahwarleh:
I just remembered the Egyptian team that won the nations cup thrice between 2006 - 2010. I heard most of them were playing in the premiership then. Na true?
Sweet sarcasm. One of the most potent devices with which to make a point
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon79(m): 6:23pm On Nov 20, 2017
Omo, abeg, lead me not into temptation grin cheesy tongue

I don laff taya sef grin

O pari

Taliban:

The land of the 'Browns" grin. Lol at Mr. Golden showers!!

Jah bless us all.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 6:25pm On Nov 20, 2017
Taliban:

Chairman, the spirit of your argument is spot on. Just to set the records clear and further buttress your points. We had two players in the La Liga
Wifred Agbonibasket (Rayo Vallecano) and Mutiu Adepoju (Racing Santander), we even had one player in a top 3 team in 1993 EPL season (Norwich) Efan Ekoku and we didn't take players like John Salako and Chris Armstrong who were also in the EPL at that time. Mike Obiku and Richard Owubokiri (Boavista, Portugal) wasn't even considered. Back to the matter, the players in the La Liga and EPL were not even part of the first 11 and yet this team was rated as No 5 in the world and the most entertaining team (if am not mistaken) at the US 94 world cup.

You get my drift. The criteria is good but it cannot be made into a wall. Nwakali was invited. They cried and cried. Reports say Rohr wasn't impressed. Verdict is for now go work hard. Case closed. Osimhen too. On the day, it's not your club credentials that would save you whether best team, best league or worst team, worst league but your performance.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 6:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
Kog45 Finidi wasn't even at Ajax when he broke into the super eagles abi. He was at Calabar rovers
Taliban help

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 6:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
junnyjake:

He seems to like Isaac Success though
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 6:38pm On Nov 20, 2017
ChrisKels check out allnigeriasports as per what you hinted two days ago.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 20, 2017
Mujtahida:
Kog45 Finidi wasn't even at Ajax when he broke into the super eagles abi. He was at Calabar rovers
Taliban help

Absolutely correct!!!! His first match was against Burkina Faso in lagos, he was still home based, playing for Sharks if I recall well, he terrorized my darling sooting stars then before he left for Ajax and he made the team to the 1992 nations cup. If not for village arrow to Mosis Kpakor, he probably would have been at the world cup, he got injured in his 'farewell' game for BCC lions on his way to PSV. Abedi Pele played against him in one of the Nations cup qualifiers and was like where did he come from.

I once told the story of the Nigeria 1990 nations cup team where our foreign based players for some reasons weren't available to feature for us. Westerhoff then took largely untested home based players, the likes of

Uche Ukechukwu
Alloy Agu
Ben Iroha
Daniel Amokachi
Friday Elahor
Mosis Kpakpor with a few experienced African based Yekini, Nigerian based Ayo Ogunlana, Andrew Uwe, Ademola Adesina (had to stop playing for the local boy Friday Elahor), Baldwin Bazuaye, Toyin Ayinla, Herbert Anijekwu etc)

They got trashed seriously in the opening game 5-1, but these guys got all the way to the final and were unlucky to lose (1-0) in the final to the Rabah Madger inspired Algerian team who were also the hosts.

I strongly believe that the club you play for is not an ABSOLUTE!!!! History they say is the best predictor of the future!!!

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 6:53pm On Nov 20, 2017
Taliban:

Absolutely correct!!!! His first match was against Burkina Faso in lagos, he was still home based, playing for Sharks if I recall well, he terrorized my darling sooting stars then before he left for Ajax and he made the team to the 1992 nations cup. If not for village arrow to Mosis Kpakor, he probably would have been at the world cup, he got injured in his 'farewell' game for BCC lions on his way to PSV. Abedi Pele played against him in one of the Nations cup qualifiers and was like where did he come from.

I once told the story of the Nigeria 1990 nations cup team where our foreign based players for some reasons weren't available to feature for us. Westerhoff then took largely untested home based players, the likes of

Uche Ukechukwu
Alloy Agu
Ben Iroha
Daniel Amokachi
Friday Elahor
Mosis Kpakpor with a few experienced African based Yekini, Nigerian based Ayo Ogunlana, Andrew Uwe, Ademola Adesina (had to stop playing for the local boy Friday Elahor), Baldwin Bazuaye, Toyin Ayinla, Herbert Anijekwu etc)

They got trashed seriously in the opening game 5-1, but these guys got all the way to the final and were unlucky to lose (1-0) in the final to the Rabah Madger inspired Algerian team who were also the hosts.

I strongly believe that the club you play for is not an ABSOLUTE!!!! History they say is the best predictor of the future!!!
You have made my case.
Cc komekn

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by COOL10(m): 7:08pm On Nov 20, 2017
kennysville:

Help me ask him O! Ask him very well sef.
. According to Sontoly,it's because Iheanacho is taller and loses possession easily.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 7:09pm On Nov 20, 2017
Mujtahida:
Taliban help
Yes Finidi was home based player,made his debut as a substitute for fumbling Eguavoen against Burkina Faso in the first half and made Yekini to score 4 goals in that match.I remember eagles track suit trousers needed to be cut cos the shorts were left behind in the hotel.

Finidi a home based shut the door on Tijani Babangida who was already a professional with Roda JC.

Amuneke was with Zamalek and Ikpeba find it difficult to break into XI

Richard Owubokiri a great striker and one of the best in Europe couldn't make Eagles

The same thing Mike Obiku of Feyenord despite his goal scoring find it difficult to displace the likes of Siasia, Amokachie to talk of big goon Yekini.

Chris Ohenhen a solid striker with Compostela in LA liga but couldn't make the team.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by COOL10(m): 7:12pm On Nov 20, 2017
MetalJigsaw:
I wonder o. Nacho is our most potential AM after Mikel.
. He is an epitome of so much potential and talent. Hopefully he'll prove his doubters wrong at Leicester. I wonder why Slimani and Okazaki get to start before him? Did he even play against Man City yesterday?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 20, 2017
Kog45:
Yes Finidi was home based player,made his debut as a substitute for fumbling Eguavoen against Burkina Faso in the first half and made Yekini to score 4 goals in that match.I remember eagles track suit trousers needed to be cut cos the shorts were left behind in the hotel.

Finidi a home based shut the door on Tijani Babangida who was already a professional with Roda JC.

Amuneke was with Zamalek and Ikpeba find it difficult to break into XI

Richard Owubokiri a great striker and one of the best in Europe couldn't make Eagles

The same thing Mike Obiku of Feyenord despite his goal scoring find it difficult to displace the likes of Siasia, Amokachie to talk of big goon Yekini.

Chris Ohenhen a solid striker with Compostela in LA liga but couldn't make the team.

Absolutely true!!!!!!!!!! Jah bless sir.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 7:22pm On Nov 20, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

The bolded is funny when I think of the contributions of the likes of David Silva, De Bruyne, Fernandinho, Toni Kroos, Luka Modric etc. There is no way Pogba is close to the best midfielder in the World.

It is essentially a matter of preference.

Firstly, he is the most expensive midfielder in the World no argument. Then we can move to attributes, who is the best box to box midfielder in the World. My opinion is Pogba.

The players you mention have outstanding attributes suitable to particular system and style that is very technically astute.

Pogba is the new model of Yaya Toure for me can do everything.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 7:33pm On Nov 20, 2017
Mujtahida:

You have made my case.
Cc komekn

I was in Nigeria this period.

I also know that our leagues were not depleted or corrupted with money politics, etc.

As it stands our players have one objective to leave Nigeria even if it means going to Vietnam or Quatar.

In the entire footballing history of Nigeria we have never had so many players outside the nation than at this time. There has been a complete PARADIGM SHIFT in football compared to the 1990 era.

So those comparison are no longer applicable.

Tings don change.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 20, 2017
komekn:

It is essentially a matter of preference.

Firstly, he is the most expensive midfielder in the World no argument. Then we can move to attributes, who is the best box to box midfielder in the World. My opinion is Pogba.

The players you mention have outstanding attributes suitable to particular system and style that is very technically astute.

Pogba is the new model of Yaya Toure for me can do everything.

I totally agree with your comments about Pogba as the new model of Yaya Toure, absolutely spot on. Another fact is Pogba has gotten to that level in a much shorter span of time when compared to Yaya who was much older before he got to his high octane box-to box midfield play.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2017
Taliban:

Uche Ukechukwu
Alloy Agu
Ben Iroha
Daniel Amokachi
Friday Elahor

Yea you are right Good old days.

Algiers 90 most professional players failed to turn up and Westerhoff just went there with largely home based players and performed well after shaking start.

The professional available are Andrew Uwe,Ademola Adeshina,Emma Okocha senior bro to JayJay,very solid player who didn't take football serious.

Love your post my man
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 7:39pm On Nov 20, 2017
Taliban:

Highly revered Komekn, I truly respect and admire you and the clear love you have for our fatherland.

I once learned an invaluable lesson that you can't take life out of sentiments and you can't take sentiments out of life.

They asked the Swedish coach if he was going to recall Ibracadabra and indirectly he said no.
Cantona, papin and ginola were dropped ftom the French team from 96 and 2 years later, we all know the outcome. None of the strikers in the French team now is better than benzema.

In conclusion we are all entitled to our opinions I only wanted the word we to be clarified. I can tell the we used by forgiveness at least covers both of you but doesn't seem to include most of the contributors on this forum. Like someone in Ibadan once said, the minority will have their say, the majority will have their way.

I also heard a wise man say, the majority is usually wrong.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 7:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
COOL10:
. He is an epitome of so much potential and talent. Hopefully he'll prove his doubters wrong at Leicester. I wonder why Slimani and Okazaki get to start before him? Did he even play against Man City yesterday?
Yes, but was introduced latae in the game. They need to give him more game time.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 20, 2017
komekn:

I was in Nigeria this period.

I also know that our leagues were not depleted or corrupted with money politics, etc.

As it stands our players have one objective to leave Nigeria even if it means going to Vietnam or Quatar.

In the entire footballing history of Nigeria we have never had so many players outside the nation than at this time. There has been a complete PARADIGM SHIFT in football compared to the 1990 era.

So those comparison are no longer applicable.

Tings don change.

Very true times have changed. But the fact is in 1994, there was a certain Richard Owubokiri in Portugal, John Salako in the EPL and Chris Armstrong who both declined to feature for us and where not in our world cup squad. Was our team in 1994 exceptional? Answer is a big resounding yes!!!!!!!

Fast forward to 2013, a home-based Oboabona, a young Omeruo benched Joseph Yobo!!! a home-based player Stephen Mba took the foreign based professional's slot Nosa Igiebor and stole the headlines in the Nations Cup finals. The established stars, IK Uche and Yobo had to stay happy on the bench. Our best player at that time Osaze wasn't even in the squad, yet we won the Nations Cup. Mikel assisted by the young Onazi outplayed the unplayable Yaya toure in midfield!!!! complemented with Drogba, Kolo Toure etc in the Ivorien team.

In conclusion sir, the more things change (times) the more they stay the same!!!!! Give us our backwater league players, so long as the team is successful, what else!!!!!

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 20, 2017
Kog45:
Yea you are right Good old days.

Algiers 90 most professional players failed to turn up and Westerhoff just went there with largely home based players and performed well after shaking start.

The professional available are Andrew Uwe,Ademola Adeshina,Emma Okocha senior bro to JayJay,very solid player who didn't take football serious.

Love your post my man

Respect sir!!!!! I follow your comments a lot too!!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 20, 2017
komekn:

I also heard a wise man say, the majority is usually wrong.

Correct and another said, the voice of the people is the voice of God!!! And there must be a reason why the person with the largest vote (and followership) always wins in a democracy (except for the US modification of Electoral votes grin)

We are all on the same side bro!!

Up Nigeria, Up Super Eagles!!!!

Jah bless

No tension, we are winning!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2183) (2184) (2185) (2186) (2187) (2188) (2189) ... (16096) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sojious, semid4lyfe(m), Oasis007(m), Alfryd and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.