Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,676 members, 7,801,949 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (3409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11529406 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3406) (3407) (3408) (3409) (3410) (3411) (3412) ... (16094) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 10:06pm On Apr 25, 2018
andrew444:

You guys are getting this balon d or vote wrong and you are thinking it in a naija politics way?

There is nothing like fan base for anybody this is not election,National team captain and national team coaches with club side are the only people that can vote in that award.

As far as naija is concerned only gernot rohr and mikel can vote,if Ronaldo or salah fans like make dem reach 20 billion their vote is not needed so you guys should stop this argument as this is not pdp or apc election
try and understand the arguement before you enter it was just an example
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 10:18pm On Apr 25, 2018
Martz101:

Don't drag me back to this again, please
please let's go back a little...too much of speed is not good.

don't tell me you're getting angry...over these small argument...

we have not even started.....hopefully by weekend...we will both revisit this matter...
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba12345: 10:20pm On Apr 25, 2018
Ezekiel Bassey joining Akwa United.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Famocious(m): 10:24pm On Apr 25, 2018
.@VictorMoses has made @EASPORTSFIFA’s Team of the Week! �� #FIFA18

Source :@Chelsea Fc twitter handle

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Martz101: 10:30pm On Apr 25, 2018
Humility017:

we have not even started.....hopefully by weekend...we will both revisit this matter...

Lol nah I'm not angry, just that is difficult to make you understand my stand, from a sincere angle I have never seen Moses score any free kick but for an experience coach like Rohr to give him such duty then his doing something right in training.

Moreover his free kick are not that bad, always close, and for a team to be in order you need to assign the duty to one person if not what happened to Neymar and cavani will happen
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 10:46pm On Apr 25, 2018
andrew444:

You guys are getting this balon d or vote wrong and you are thinking it in a naija politics way?

There is nothing like fan base for anybody this is not election,National team captain and national team coaches with club side are the only people that can vote in that award.

As far as naija is concerned only gernot rohr and mikel can vote,if Ronaldo or salah fans like make dem reach 20 billion their vote is not needed so you guys should stop this argument as this is not pdp or apc election

Well, I uses the word "if" ... I know clearly how the balon d'or award works..
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 10:52pm On Apr 25, 2018
Just as Barca did. It’s possible
komekn:

With Liverpool standing by and watching and doing nothing
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 10:55pm On Apr 25, 2018
No he is on loan. Source: Transfermarket
Dedebanky85:
He was outrightly sold to this Bulgarian club.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 11:04pm On Apr 25, 2018
Yes PROBABLY. Any developing country can also make that claim.
darkelf:

We Polly produce them everyday bro.

But they don't have a good footballing environment to grow and develop or thrive
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba12345: 11:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
Joebie:
Yes PROBABLY. Any developing country can also make that claim.

I am pretty certain that several potential world class talents have wasted in 9ja.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 11:18pm On Apr 25, 2018
Certain without a proof. All I’m saying is we can’t keep speaking about our potential or whatwould have been. We seem to take pride in stuffs like that. It would never help us. Over 200 million people so what. If we can’t find or develop them then they never existed.

tbaba12345:

I am pretty certain that several potential world class talents have wasted in 9ja.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba12345: 11:38pm On Apr 25, 2018
Joebie:
Certain without a proof. All I’m saying is we can’t keep speaking about our potential or whatwould have been. We seem to take pride in stuffs like that. It would never help us. Over 200 million people so what. If we can’t find or develop them then they never existed.

We do not have the structures in place to find and develop talent.

Our NPFL teams do not have established youth structures. Qualified Coaching is non-existent.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 1:51am On Apr 26, 2018
Abeg, my fellow eagalians and Nairalanders. I was recently banned by spambot. This is the 2nd time in two weeks. I do not post ads nor links on this forum. Why does this keep happening to me? How can I address this issue to the he higher ups on this site. I am seriously getting fed up with this.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by edi287: 2:56am On Apr 26, 2018
Bolowolowo:
Abeg, my fellow eagalians and Nairalanders. I was recently banned by spambot. This is the 2nd time in two weeks. I do not post ads nor links on this forum. Why does this keep happening to me? How can I address this issue to the he higher ups on this site. I am seriously getting fed up with this.

Same has been happening to me. I can't post articles without getting banned. Have to use a VPN at times...

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 26, 2018
Humility017:

U no go kii person

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:52am On Apr 26, 2018
The News sites recap: April 25

NPFL: Ezenwa Keeps Clean Sheet As Enyimba Outscore Go Round

Super Eagles goalkeeper Ikechukwu Ezenwa kept a clean slate for the second consecutive game as Enyimba recorded a 2-0 win against Go Round FC in their rescheduled Nigeria Professional Football League matchday 13 fixture at the UJ Esuene Stadium, Calabar on Wednesday.
Ezenwa, who was voted man of the match in Enyimba’s 0-0 draw against Wikki Tourists last Sunday, has now featured in four NPFL games for the Aba giants this season.

Joseph Osadiaye who has barely featured for the People Elephants this term after returning from the injury he copped in a pre-season game, got the curtain raiser in the 51st minute with a fine header following a beautiful cross by Abdulrahman Bashir.

Bashir made the points safe by grabbing the second in the 63rd minute with Ibrahim Mustapha setting him up for the goal.
Paul Aigbogun’s men, who still have two games in hand, moved from eighth to fifth in the table following the win.

Go Round, who are battling hard to escape relegation, dropped a place from 17th to 18th.

Source: https://www.completesportsnigeria.com/npfl-ezenwa-keeps-clean-sheet-as-enyimba-outscore-go-round/

Russia 2018 WC Countdown: 49 days 5 hours 7 mins to go
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:56am On Apr 26, 2018

Abuja Set To Host Super Eagles Vs Congo Friendly For Buhari
By Richard Jideaka, Abuja

There are strong indications that the farewell pre-World Cup friendly match between the Super Eagles and their DR Congo may now hold in Abuja instead of Uyo or Port Harcourt, Completesportsnigeria.com reports.

Sports ministry sources told Complete Sports in Abuja that the Federal Government is keen to have the game played at the Abuja National Stadium to enable President Mohammed Buhari to grace the occasion and send off the team to the World Cup in Russia.

Consequently, the leadership of the Nigeria Football Federation were at the Abuja National Stadium on Monday to inspect the pitch of the main bowl to ascertain its readiness or otherwise to host the game on May 28.

“The minister of sports has directed that the Abuja National Stadium should to put in shape for the Nigeria and DR Congo friendly match. We are putting everything possible in place to ensure that the turf is ready on time. As you can see, the pitch is now lush green, safe for some few patches which we are working on,” the ministry official told CSN.

“We are putting in every effort to ensure that the pitch is put in good condition to be to host the Eagles versus DR Congo match. The Super Eagles coach Gernot Rohr was also here to inspect the pitch and he is more favourable to playing here from the way he spoke.”

The Super Eagles will face England at Wembley on June 2 and Czech Republic few days later after the DR Congo friendly.
Nigeria will be in the same Russia 2018 World Cup group with Croatia, Iceland and Argentina.

Source: https://www.completesportsnigeria.com/abuja-set-to-host-super-eagles-vs-congo-friendly-for-buhari/

Russia 2018 WC Countdown: 49 days 5 hours 3 mins to go

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:03am On Apr 26, 2018
The news sites recap: April 25

Mikel Tells Conte The Best Position To Play Nigeria's Star Player Victor Moses

Super Eagles captain John Obi Mikel has suggested that Chelsea coach Antonio Conte is not playing Nigeria Player of the Year Victor Moses in his best position.

The former Blues midfielder has listed some of the qualities of Moses that make him thrive as a forward player, just as he does for the Nigerian national team.
The former England U17 international began his career as a striker before he was converted to a winger by Crystal Palace youth team coaches.

''Antonio Conte wants him to play as a right wing-back but Victor has always played as a right winger,'' Mikel told FIFA World Cup Russia Magazine.

''Victor is young, fast, he is quick, he is strong, he is powerful, he has everything.''

The Blues number fifteen was the country's most outstanding player on the road to Russia, scoring three goals in four appearances, and manager Rohr has not hidden the fact that Moses is the jewel in the team.

''Victor Moses is a fantastic player, he made the difference against Cameroon when we beat the African champions 4-0, he was so fantastic.''
''When I saw him the first time I immediately saw the talent, the qualities he had and we tried to bring it into the system, that he has to play defensively when he doesn't have the ball and he did very well,'' added Rohr.

Victor Moses has World Cup experience under his belt, having started games against Iran and France at the 2014 World Cup in Brazil.

**Ifeanyi Emmanuel

Source: http://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=27497

Russia 2018 WC Countdown: 49 days 4 hours 56mins to go

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 11:03am On Apr 26, 2018
Famocious:
.@VictorMoses has made @EASPORTSFIFA’s Team of the Week! �� #FIFA18

Source :@Chelsea Fc twitter handle
Our hope for Russia2018 alongside Mikel.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:16am On Apr 26, 2018
The News sites recap: April 24

EXCLUSIVE Rohr: Why Iheanacho Is Important In My Super Eagles Plans
By Kayode Ogundare

Super Eagles coach Gernot Rohr has reiterated the indispensability of Leicester City of England forward Kelechi Iheanacho to his World Cup plans despite the player’s limited playing time for his English Premier League side, Completesportsnigeria.com reports.

Speaking exclusively to Complete Sports, the German coach revealed that Iheanacho’s never-say-die attitude, his big heart and team spirit make it virtually impossible for him to be dropped from the Russia 2018-bound team.

“For us he’s a very important player. He’s able to make the difference and he has a good fighting spirit,” Rohr told CSN.

“He helps the team when we have difficulties. I remember the match in Krasnodar, Russia against Argentina. We were trailing two goals and he scored a very important goal in the last minute to help us stay in the game. He never gives up and I like the fact that he can be powerful and efficient in corners and free kicks too. I like his will to win.”

He also advanced reasons why the former Manchester City forward has struggled for game time and goals since moving to the Foxes.

Rohr added: “You see it is not easy for a goalscorer to score all the time, especially if he’s changed clubs because it’s a new environment with new players around. He needs time to adjust and adapt his game to his new team. We are happy that he’s playing so many games now which is good and he’s scored a couple of goals. He’s a fighter and that’s one of the things I like about him. He’s a natural left-footer and we don’t have so many like that in our team. When you see the free-kick he scored in the friendly against Argentina to give us our first goal, you’ll know he can be very efficient for the team in tight situations.”

The Nigeria manager revealed that he had to call on his friendship with Leicester City manager Claude Puel to find out why Iheanacho had seen more time on the bench than on the pitch and how their discussion has benefitted the 22-year old former Golden Eaglets star.

“I have a very good relationship with my friend Claude Puel (Leicester City coach) and he told me that Iheanacho is working very hard at training sessions and that he just needs to work on his right foot. But overall, Puel said his mentality is okay for the game,” Rohr explained..

Iheanacho has been the most productive Super Eagles player under Rohr with six goals from 11 games. He had scored two in four games for Rohr’s predecessor Sunday Oliseh.

@bold Italicised... actually that should be Salisu Yusuf not Oliseh. Nacho didn't score under Oliseh. And Salish only handled two games as Super Eagles stand-in manager/caretaker head coach

Source: https://www.completesportsnigeria.com/exclusive-rohr-why-iheanacho-is-important-in-my-super-eagles-plans/

Russia 2018 WC Countdown: 49 days 4 hours 43 mins to go

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 11:18am On Apr 26, 2018
TheSuperNerd:

There are strong indications that the farewell pre-World Cup friendly match between the Super Eagles and their DR Congo may now hold in Abuja instead of Uyo or Port Harcourt, Completesportsnigeria.com reports.

Sports ministry sources told Complete Sports in Abuja that the Federal Government is keen to have the game played at the Abuja National Stadium to enable President Mohammed Buhari to grace the occasion and send off the team to the World Cup in Russia.

Consequently, the leadership of the Nigeria Football Federation were at the Abuja National Stadium on Monday to inspect the pitch of the main bowl to ascertain its readiness or otherwise to host the game on May 28.

“The minister of sports has directed that the Abuja National Stadium should to put in shape for the Nigeria and DR Congo friendly match. We are putting everything possible in place to ensure that the turf is ready on time. As you can see, the pitch is now lush green, safe for some few patches which we are working on,” the ministry official told CSN.

“We are putting in every effort to ensure that the pitch is put in good condition to be to host the Eagles versus DR Congo match. The Super Eagles coach Gernot Rohr was also here to inspect the pitch and he is more favourable to playing here from the way he spoke.”

The Super Eagles will face England at Wembley on June 2 and Czech Republic few days later after the DR Congo friendly.
Nigeria will be in the same Russia 2018 World Cup group with Croatia, Iceland and Argentina.

Source: https://www.completesportsnigeria.com/abuja-set-to-host-super-eagles-vs-congo-friendly-for-buhari/

let it hold at Abuja abeg..so the stadium can get some upgrade...

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:22am On Apr 26, 2018
Super Eagles Coach Rohr : Why We Are Taking Young Players To The World Cup

Nigeria manager Gernot Rohr has explained why majority of the
players he intends to name to his World Cup roster are classed as young players.

The Super Eagles are led by the seasoned Obi Mikel, and the likes of Abdullahi Shehu, William Troost-Ekong and Wilfred Ndidi are expected to fill the defensive positions, Alex Iwobi and Kelechi Iheanacho who scored crucial goals in qualifying are expected to be named in attack.

''We chose young players, we wanted to build a new team and I see now that we are the youngest squad of the World Cup. Nigeria already have a good team spirit with players, so the level is very high,'' said Rohr to FIFA World Cup Russia Magazine.
''To be better than them, it will not be easy for our young players.''

Tactically, the team is based on a good defense, energetic ball winners in the base of midfield with the calming presence of Mikel and a ruthless counter attack.

''The formation is 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3. Everybody could play the system and we only tried in friendlies other systems, tactically it was okay.

''We had a little problem at first to build a stable defense, but the defense is becoming solid,'' added the German coach.

**Igho Kingsley

Source: http://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=27499

Russia 2018 WC Countdown: 49 days 4hours 36 mins to go
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 11:23am On Apr 26, 2018
TheSuperNerd:

the sad thing now, is that I could be writing exams by then cry
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:26am On Apr 26, 2018
Greek Giants PAOK Working On Deal To Sign Liverpool Striker Awoniyi

Allnigeriasoccer.com has been informed that Greek Super League club PAOK have set the ball rolling in their bid to sign Nigeria youth international Taiwo Awoniyi in the summer transfer window.

It is a foregone conclusion that the Liverpool striker will be farmed out on loan again next season as he is not yet qualified to be issued a work permit by the Home Office, and a loan move to the Thessaloniki based club is on the cards.

The leadership of PAOK has opened talks with the representatives of Awoniyi over a loan deal and those negotiations would have been on the verge of being concluded if not for an injury the striker suffered about two weeks ago.

Liverpool are delighted with the progress made by the former Golden Eaglets and Flying Eagles star at his third loan club Royal Excel Mouscron, and intend to loan him out to a team competing in a European competition next season.

As things stand, PAOK have a good chance to sign the young Nigerian striker as they occupy the second position in the Super League standings and will be one of Greece's representatives in the Champions League if they finish in that position.

Prior to Awoniyi's spell on the sidelines, he had a hand in 17 goals from 31 appearances in all competitions for Royal Excel Mouscron.

Retired Nigeria international Ifeanyi Udeze had two different spells at PAOK, from 2000 - 2006 and 2007-2008.

**Ifeanyi Emmanuel.

Source: http://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=27501

Russia 2018 WC Countdown: 49 days 4hours 32 mins to go

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:30am On Apr 26, 2018
Leicester City Star Ndidi: Messi Is Unstoppable, We Have To Beat Croatia, Iceland

Leicester City midfielder Wilfred Ndidi was honest to admit that Nigeria will find it difficult to beat Argentina when both countries face off at the World Cup on June 26 because the South Americans have the best player on the planet, Barcelona's Lionel Messi.
The Super Eagles kickoff their sixth World Cup campaign against Croatia on June 16 before another intriguing clash against tournament dark horses Iceland six days later, and the Foxes current Young Player of the Year has stressed that they have to pick up wins in the first two games or know their last sixteen fate before battling Argentina.

''Argentina team is very good, for me I will say Messi is unstoppable. He is the best player in the world,'' Ndidi explained to FIFA World Cup Russia Magazine.
''We just have to try and win, give it all in our first two games before we face Argentina.''

Super Eagles captain John Obi Mikel says they are not traveling to Russia just to make up the numbers but to make history, which means they are targeting at least a place in the semifinals of the World Cup.

''I think we are in a group where we can do something. It depends on our preparations and how much we want it, not just we have qualified let's just go and play the World Cup.
''We want to make history, we want to do well. We want to make sure we go there believing we can beat Argentina, Croatia and Iceland,'' added Mikel.

The Super Eagles will face Democratic Republic of Congo, England and Czech Republic in friendlies before their trip to Russia for this summer's football festival.

**Igho Kingsley

Source: http://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=27500

Russia 2018 WC Countdown: 49 days 4 hours 28 mins to go
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:35am On Apr 26, 2018
The news sites recap: April 25

QPR Starlet Eze Nominated For Wycombe Wanderers Player & Goal Of The Season Awards

Ebere Eze (seated). Standing are Iwobi and Aina

Former Super Eagles invitee Eberechi Eze has been nominated for Wycombe Wanderers Player of the Season Award.
The Queens Park Rangers wonderkid spent the first half of this season at the EFL League 2 club, scoring five goals in 20 appearances in the division.
Eze is one of the Wycombe Wanderers first-teamers shortlisted for the Supporters' Player of the Year award for the 2017/18 season because he made more than ten league starts during his loan spell.
The 19-year-old has to beat off competition from a strong field of potential winners including Nigerian striker Adebayo Akinfenwa, who was named to the EFL Team of the Season, Nathan Tyson, Craig Mackail-Smith and Paris Cowan-Hall.

Two goals netted by the Eberechi Eze against David Amoo's Cambridge United are among a shortlist of eight strikes for the Goal of the Season Award.

Goals from Cowan-Hall (vs Port Vale), Joe Jacobson (vs Notts County), Nathan Tyson (vs Crewe), Sam Saunders (Leatherhead), O'Nein (vs Colchester United) and Marcus Bean (vs Carlisle United) are also contenders for the Goal of the Season award.
Eze trained with the Super Eagles in March 2017 but could not debut for the national team after a friendly against Burkina Faso was cancelled.

**Ifeanyi Emmanuel

Source: http://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=27495

Russia 2018 WC Countdown: 49 days 4 hours 23 mins to go
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 26, 2018
b]Tactically, the team is based on a good defense, energetic ball winners in the base of midfield with the calming presence of Mikel and a ruthless counter attack.[/b]

We abandoned this principle in our last two friendly matches. Time to stick to our strength. CYRIL DESSERS!!!!

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 12:23pm On Apr 26, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
Greek Giants PAOK Working On Deal To Sign Liverpool Striker Awoniyi

Allnigeriasoccer.com has been informed that Greek Super League club PAOK have set the ball rolling in their bid to sign Nigeria youth international Taiwo Awoniyi in the summer transfer window.

It is a foregone conclusion that the Liverpool striker will be farmed out on loan again next season as he is not yet qualified to be issued a work permit by the Home Office, and a loan move to the Thessaloniki based club is on the cards.

The leadership of PAOK has opened talks with the representatives of Awoniyi over a loan deal and those negotiations would have been on the verge of being concluded if not for an injury the striker suffered about two weeks ago.

Liverpool are delighted with the progress made by the former Golden Eaglets and Flying Eagles star at his third loan club Royal Excel Mouscron, and intend to loan him out to a team competing in a European competition next season.

As things stand, PAOK have a good chance to sign the young Nigerian striker as they occupy the second position in the Super League standings and will be one of Greece's representatives in the Champions League if they finish in that position.

Prior to Awoniyi's spell on the sidelines, he had a hand in 17 goals from 31 appearances in all competitions for Royal Excel Mouscron.

Retired Nigeria international Ifeanyi Udeze had two different spells at PAOK, from 2000 - 2006 and 2007-2008.

**Ifeanyi Emmanuel.

Source: http://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=27501

Russia 2018 WC Countdown: 49 days 4hours 32 mins to go

No.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by gamaliel9: 12:28pm On Apr 26, 2018
BascoVanVeli:

No.

NO NO NO not Greece....
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Roshclassic: 12:41pm On Apr 26, 2018
MetalJigsaw:
Put your life savings first and let's see the result.
did u see anything like fixed match on that post?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3406) (3407) (3408) (3409) (3410) (3411) (3412) ... (16094) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bossto(m), iamdynamite(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.