Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Must Read: Commynity Slut….our New Neighbours - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Must Read: Commynity Slut….our New Neighbours (6128 Views)

Free Romantic Story :- Life With Spoilt Neighbours(18+) Episode 1 / Daddy’s Little Office Slut (A Short Romantic Story) / Must Read: Community Slut--mallam Abdulahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Commynity Slut….our New Neighbours by noblepassmercy: 8:30am On Mar 30, 2016
After that encounter with Alhaji, I waited for my uncle to send me to him again but he didn’t and I grew bored with fucking my regulars. I was in serious anticipation of Alhaji fulfilling my fantasy and more but I knew I just couldn’t go and knock on his gate to seek admittance. My young brain recognised that Alhaji was authority and I just couldn’t have access to him as I had with the various uncles on the street.

Several nights I fingered myself to sleep just thinking of Alhaji’s long cock and the length of time he had bleeped me before cumming, the several orgasms I had had in the interval and the huge load of cum he had deposited in my hungry pussy.

My climaxes were usually more hot, more intense and more explosive even with just the use of my fingers rather than my regular hairbrush or cucumber. After a few weeks of the word from Alhaji, I lost hope of his calling me back or of him fulfilling my desires. I felt that I had not satisfied him or he thought I was below his expectations. I continued giving myself various reasons for why he didn’t call me back to his bed or couch as the case may be.

Anyways, I gradually fell back into my usual routines and my uncle and James kept having their way with me. Their attention and that of uncle Emeka’s friend (I never got to know his real name) helped me to put the thought of Alhaji to a very back shelf in my mind. Not that ididnt think about him and his promise or his long cock, but the intensity with which I used to think about it and the expectation had reduced. It was about this time that something happened to broaden my horizon on sex and take me to another rung of the ladder sexually.

My uncle’s house is a two flat bungalow and we used to have a tenant in the other flat until the previous year when my uncle evicted them because they were not maintaining the flat. Even after they had packed out, my uncle had had to do a bit of renovation before even putting up a vacant sign because the flat was in a very bad state. He had to do fresh plumbing and painting jobs.

Continue Reading here http://trendope.com/2016/03/must-read-commynity-slut-our-new-neighbours/

(1) (Reply)

To Hell With Hell (crime,love and Repentance) / Eagles, Hawks And Vultures: A Violent Affair / What Are The Chanllenges Facing Nigerian Authors / Up Coming Authors And The Sol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.