Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,225 members, 7,780,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:07 PM

Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) (42431 Views)

Donald Trump Cries Of Political Witch Hunt, Americans React. / Barack Obama Lists His Achievements As President: Americans React! / You Must All Leave The US, Americans React! Blasts Celebrities For Hating Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 30, 2016
Exxit:
it's even a crime to bribe people to vote you in. If a politician can openly bribe, that's the beginning of curroption. You should expect more when he gets voted in.
politician won't bribe if people don't collect.
Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by joetenn: 1:23pm On Mar 30, 2016
What if they asked Nigerians to vote for Trump? Here is my opinion.
http://joeonpoint..nl/2016/03/why-i-want-donald-trump-to-become-us.html?m=1
Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
esosuo:
Truimp just anoda stepping. Stone for hillary to mak record , fight against black in the u.s is like trying to fight God ,blacks no mind contribute all their money to see the guy fail below average grin

Oga, have you heard of Bernie Sanders? Americans loathe Hillary and you're here forming ignorant racial solidarity. Sorry
Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by Koolking(m): 1:35pm On Mar 30, 2016
Trump is the real deal for America. Even without his money, he earns my vote.

All these dudes/babes saying 'hell no' are not sure. Most of them will vote trump when the time comes.

Trump is not a politician but a leader. I like his honesty and sincerity. If he's given the chance, he will change America for good.

#TrumpIsTheMan
Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by afroxyz: 1:36pm On Mar 30, 2016
succyblinks:
That is 1.5m
To be sincere if buhari had given us half of dah I dnt think we would av noticed his incompetence

To all the blacks shouting hell no
Make them bring the money come now now abi dem nr go vote two times

Abeg liv matter for Mathias

STFU. Over there they are not driven by basic necessities like you.
Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by afroxyz: 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
Koolking:
Trump is the real deal for America. Even without his money, he earns my vote.

All these dudes/babes saying 'hell no' are not sure. Most of them will vote trump when the time comes.

Trump is not a politician but a leader. I like his honesty and sincerity. If he's given the chance, he will change America for good.

#TrumpIsTheMan

What the Bleep would trump change, tell me?

1 Like

Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by Alabitrends01: 1:38pm On Mar 30, 2016
if trunk wins, he go send Obama back tp Kenya?
Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by Leke001: 1:42pm On Mar 30, 2016
$5000?...aagh! nigerians go vote him o.If u give Aisha,sorry BDC dat money,u don hammer o!

1 Like

Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by Alphaoscar: 1:43pm On Mar 30, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
Trump will still win so live with it

Another round of wailings await you

1 Like

Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by Koolking(m): 1:49pm On Mar 30, 2016
afroxyz:

What the Bleep would trump change, tell me?

Politicians are known for promises, when they win they backslide. I don't fail for politicians. Trump is the real deal irrespective of how most biased Americans think.

#TeamTrump

1 Like

Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by benestico(m): 1:51pm On Mar 30, 2016
I've never seen a presidential candidate as ugly as Donald trump(et)

2 Likes

Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by edpunter(m): 1:52pm On Mar 30, 2016
Godsonkemz:
Trump is a racist and the most controversial mental retardedd US politician who opens his mouth so wide to talk bullshit not minding the consequences. The whites will vote for him because they too are racists. CNN is using media to promote a racist.

CNN is not promoting Trump, that fact is not correct. He always face backlash when he's interviewed like 2(two) nights ago when he was talking like a 5-yrs baby {he (Cruz) started it first, referring to posting wife's pics on twitter}. Agreed, Trump is a bully/racist and ridicules anyone he hates cos of the way he was brought up and white folks always love such kinda guys cos it's has been so for ages. Trump has no clue like our recent Nigeria president, they are just unfortunate people cos when asked a technical question they divert the issues and blast/tarnish their opponents stance instead of answering the said question.
Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 30, 2016
darkenedrebel:

He was Jumong's cousin...grin

And you think a kooky narcissistic racist toddler in an adult's body that's the personification of arrogance and vainglory is the right man to effect such changes?

You are really stretching the borders of inanity...

It's only unintelligent wazzocks like you that cannot put two and two together that Trump is but a nostrum, or should I say - a fudge...he appears to be the messiah America desperately needs but has the qualities idiosyncratic to a selfish and arrogant dictator...

I'm sure if he was asked to be a state, he'd choose Idaho - because it begins with the letter "I"...

He says he knows the secret weapon capable of eviscerating ISIS; the delusional bütt of a joke also claimed the concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make the US manufacturing noncompetitive...he also claims he has the antidote in combatting inflation...all sweet talks.

Trump is the biggest liar on the campaign trail and an embodiment of everything democracy shouldn't be!!...I don't expect you to understand...your brain is too pea-sized to comprehend such matters..
People Who have no legitimate argument against trump call him racist, people who can't compete with other humans with common sense always scream racism, people who has the highest rate of high school dropouts in a country where basic education is free scream racism, people who has the highest level of violence, and murder in their neighborhood scream racism, and scream black lives matter when the cops come, people who thinks freeloading is their birthright, scream racism when it's taken away.

Only idiots like alsharpton and your likes will not point out what's wrong with their communities because they want to be cool and scream racism on anyone that disagreed with their deluded and twisted reasoning.

You stupid liberals scream global warming as if you are defenders of the universe , you cripple American manufacturing, and clamor for clean air, yet the Chinese are using every heavy equipments in the world to pollute the same air that will eventually get to you as the long as the world keep rotating on its axis. You pass your stupid global warming reduction laws yet your leaders have no way of making sure China is abiding by them, neither does he have the balls to make them do it.

ISIS, Taliban and the likes of them are the most clueless humans on earth, there are evil people that are smart as hell, and there are evil people that are clueless as hell, Hitler is a smart evil, I hope I don't see the likes of him in my life time , this man saw how weak and idiotic liberals were and how they were so scared to their pants to confront him and he smartly took advantage.

ISIS on the other hand have not figured yet that their arch enemy is the easiest target. how hard can it be to smuggle a few barrels of chemical weapons through the porous U.S -Mexico border and wipeout all the border states? They are dumb for not figuring this out yet. There is a highway between United States And Mexico. If anyone calling for the blockade of illegal entry point is a racist as a result, then the definition of racism has been lost in the vicissitude of life.

The Paris bomber have lived peacefully in Muslim community since his savage attacks on innocent people, if no Muslim considered it necessary to give up this terrorist then they all need to be screened indeed.

Let me not forget to add that the democrats want Latinos to come through any illegal means.Not because they are loving them, they just needed their vote at all cost, that is obvious. But how would you know that since they told you how much they love you and how racist trump has been to you .

The word "racist" has been the most insurmountable obstacle that has impeded the success of black Americans since the end of slavery. And until young black Americans take that word out of their vocabulary they will continue to live in the shadows of other race in America who are less obsessed and concerned with the word "racist ".

Starting any argument with insult shows you lack critical thinking ability. You need to go reconfigure your brain .

3 Likes

Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by akilo1: 1:57pm On Mar 30, 2016
stevbance:
Why not?? I will vote him for free sef
u see ypir life?na una dey use 5cups of rice dey vote for ekiti.

1 Like

Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by livinbygrace: 2:02pm On Mar 30, 2016
CUM4WHAT:
D.trump is a doomed racist nd even d poorest blak man in america wudnt acept d cash. American blak value their life more than Africans

Keep quiet,I have had encounter with many black Americans and can tell from experience ,they bunch of cunny,dubious and lazy species.Try do business with any black Americans and you will understand better.
Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by CUM4WHAT(m): 2:02pm On Mar 30, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
Trump a racist? Can you point any racist remark he has made or if blacks are not part of his campaign train? Stop living on what everybody says
dats y we have YouTube search...... yu wud see live videos of his ill-statements

1 Like

Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by CUM4WHAT(m): 2:04pm On Mar 30, 2016
livinbygrace:

Keep quiet,I have had encounter with many black Americans and can tell from experience ,they bunch of cunny,dubious and lazy species.Try do business with any black Americans and you will understand better.
a black remains a black...... they may be dull but they know their rights and what's beta for themselves.... so shut d hell up in yur assssss
Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by livinbygrace: 2:06pm On Mar 30, 2016
CUM4WHAT:
a black remains a black...... they may be dull but they know their rights and what's beta for themselves.... so shut d hell up in yur assssss

And they hates Africans if you don't know .

1 Like

Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 30, 2016
livinbygrace:

Pls tell them, they are all screaming Racist! Racist!! Racist!!! They are so loud that they can't hear themselves, . Black Americans ke, am disgusted at how they behave. Oh! Racist me.

2 Likes

Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by CUM4WHAT(m): 2:17pm On Mar 30, 2016
livinbygrace:

And they hates Africans if you don't know .
sure i do know that........ buh we love them even tho they dnt..... dats y i dnt wann trump to win nd frustrate them coz there aint anof good in africa to welcme 'em

2 Likes

Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by succyblinks(f): 2:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
afroxyz:

STFU. Over there they are not driven by basic necessities like you.

I would av replied u buh I hate e-fighting with everything in me so I'll let this slide

[color=#000099][/color] Run along boy
Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by edpunter(m): 2:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
blueseacats:
Pls tell them, they are all screaming Racist! Racist!! Racist!!! They are so loud that they can't hear themselves, . Black Americans ke, am disgusted at how they behave. Oh! Racist me.

livinbygrace:

Let's be truthful, can you guys go to Trump's rally as blacks?

2 Likes

Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by Exxit(m): 2:21pm On Mar 30, 2016
MetaHuman:
politician won't bribe if people don't collect.
so you're trying to blame the people?
Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by Deadlytruth(m): 2:21pm On Mar 30, 2016
I will collect it, vote for him and enjoy the cash because I know he can't carry out any of his threats eventually as he will need approval of the Congress which he will not really get.
Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by Octaves(m): 2:22pm On Mar 30, 2016
Donald Trump in my opinion is the best candidate. I also like Bernie Sanders but he likely won't win. Hillary is not genuine. Ted is a noise maker. Kasich looks like a good man. But he'll be too concilliatory. Trump calls things by their names whether u like it or not. Him being the president is enough to discourage any radical islamist performing any funny act in America thinking the media will cover them up

1 Like

Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 30, 2016
edpunter:

Let's be truthful, can you guys go to Trump's rally as blacks?
I have not bro., but I have a friend who's been there, and he said being a supporter is wonderful, being a protester is not desired , but fine. Finally ,violent protesters will be met with violence before the police arrives.

Mind you, violence includes being foul mouthed and in the form of verbal abuses. And the last time I checked, black Americans are foul mouthed.
Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by edpunter(m): 2:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
livinbygrace:

Yes you are right, but Trump will make things tougher for those who are already finding America as safe havens, America is more peaceful than it use to be years back, with Trumps speeches I don't guarantee safety in 2020.
Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by mamaafrik(m): 2:32pm On Mar 30, 2016
MetaHuman:
Lol

This is why poverty is bad and more reason why politicians keep African's poor.

Imagine loads of people rejecting 5000dollars about 1.5 million to vote when all you need to get people's vote around here is just 2 cups of rice and 500.

Some will even carry gun for 10k and placards for 1000.
dose blacks are wat my mum will call"AKINDANIDANI",voters should be wise,collect the money and even if u dont need it send it to those who needs it and follow una mind.
Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by sulabu: 2:35pm On Mar 30, 2016
everydayperson:
If I were American, I will vote him for FREE - BLACKS will always be BLACKS.. living on the backs of a stale story. Most Blacks (Worldwide) know the truth about the "Black Mentality" just as many muslims worldwide know the truth about Islam. I leave the rest to your Black Mind wink
must u mention Islam on D's issue.....
Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by edpunter(m): 2:36pm On Mar 30, 2016
blueseacats:
I have not bro., but I have a friend who's been there, and he said being a supporter is wonderful, being a protester is not desired , but fine. Finally ,violent protesters will be met with violence before the police arrives.

Mind you, violence includes being foul mouthed and in the form of verbal abuses. And the last time I checked, black Americans are foul mouthed.

It's normal, they already know who Trumps is, he has made a few good decisions as a business man and he's confident. Remember his TV show 'The Apprentice' he fires anyone and uses vulgar languages if you disrespect him but come to think of it, is every success business a good leader? Leading America is a big task to handle and not promoting hatred and bigotry.
Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by Kingbusssy(m): 2:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
everydayperson:
If I were American, I will vote him for FREE - BLACKS will always be BLACKS.. living on the backs of a stale story. Most Blacks (Worldwide) know the truth about the "Black Mentality" just as many muslims worldwide know the truth about Islam. I leave the rest to your Black Mind wink
AND WHAT'S THE TRUTH ABOUT ISLAM, BRO??
Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by esosuo: 2:58pm On Mar 30, 2016
Timbuktou:

Oga, have you heard of Bernie Sanders? Americans loathe Hillary and you're here forming ignorant racial solidarity. Sorry
Hu is dis arab ? U know watin racism mean or u just hearing it on social media? If you no know triump is the meaning of racism. Wen dem deport you for no reason just because u are black na favour abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ukraine Claims To Have Shot Down 5 Russian Planes and One Helicopter / Niger Republic Turns To A Mega Solar Power After Nigeria Cut Off Electricity / How Israel Was Created - Aljazeera Documentary (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.