Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,703 members, 7,805,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Yoruba Man Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu Confirms That Nigeria Is Truly A Zoo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Man Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu Confirms That Nigeria Is Truly A Zoo (4728 Views)

"Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" / Buhari: "Ojukwu Visited Me In 2003 & We Agreed That Nigeria Must Remain One" / This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Man Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu Confirms That Nigeria Is Truly A Zoo by chosen04(f): 9:11am On Mar 30, 2016
Adeyanju Deji Wrote:- I need to apologize to Nnamdi Kanu for ALL my insults. Indeed niGERia is now a Zoo under #TyrantBuhari where there's no longer rule of Law. (2) Animals who defended Yunusa who abducted and forcefully converted Ese Oruru to Islam are now telling me Dasuki should be locked up. (3) Sheik EL-ZakZaky is still in detention on the orders of the animal in Aso Rock Zoo. No wonder Nnamdi Kanu has to insult our country. .......https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=568866843272737&id=100004482793739.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu Confirms That Nigeria Is Truly A Zoo by SleekAbokii: 9:14am On Mar 30, 2016
What Mazi Nnamdi Azikiwe Kanu said was self evident. We all can see it!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Man Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu Confirms That Nigeria Is Truly A Zoo by chosen04(f): 9:15am On Mar 30, 2016
Am sure that very soon even the Yoruba man called BAT = Bola Ahmed Tinubu will soon be apologizing to Nnamdi Kanu and confirming that ni.GERia is truly a Zoo.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Man Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu Confirms That Nigeria Is Truly A Zoo by EverestdeBliu(m): 9:16am On Mar 30, 2016
Do human live in Zoo?
*checks self* But I'm still human nah

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu Confirms That Nigeria Is Truly A Zoo by chosen04(f): 9:18am On Mar 30, 2016
SleekAbokii:
What Mazi Nnamdi Azikiwe Kanu said was self evident. We all can see it!
Offcourse, they all see but will continue to live in self denial to be able to continue to please their fulani masters.

10 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu Confirms That Nigeria Is Truly A Zoo by junketer(m): 9:23am On Mar 30, 2016
chosen04:
Offcourse, they all see but will continue to live in self denial to be able to continue to please their fulani masters.
exactly my thoughts. Yoruba man would rather lie than to antagonize their master's the hausa. Even zoos are more peaceful than Nigeria.

10 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu Confirms That Nigeria Is Truly A Zoo by chosen04(f): 9:23am On Mar 30, 2016
EverestdeBliu:
Do human live in Zoo?
*checks self* But I'm still human nah
.Do all animals live in the forest? **checks for confirmation***.....confirms that both Animals and Humans are living in the Zoo called ni.GERia.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Man Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu Confirms That Nigeria Is Truly A Zoo by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 30, 2016
As in eh... one big zoo... nothing works... dey still introduced quota system to our football too....
Aisha dey sell dollars... crooked subtle thief
Bubari dey travel.... dumbsky....
CBN recruit... dem no choose Beremx, ngenekwenu or Omemka
Queue to buy fuel.. with generator tank... angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Man Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu Confirms That Nigeria Is Truly A Zoo by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:26am On Mar 30, 2016
chosen04:
.Do all animals live in the forest? **checks for confirmation***.....confirms that both Animals and Humans are living in the Zoo called ni.GERia.

So which specie of Animal are you??

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu Confirms That Nigeria Is Truly A Zoo by SleekAbokii: 9:27am On Mar 30, 2016
chosen04:
I'm yet to see any nation that made progress while living in self denial and failing to address her structural issues.

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu Confirms That Nigeria Is Truly A Zoo by LesbianBoy(m): 9:29am On Mar 30, 2016
Click like if you concur nigeria is a zoo lipsrsealed

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Man Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu Confirms That Nigeria Is Truly A Zoo by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 30, 2016
Op can post the exact link to adeyanjus twitter page where you culled your post
Re: Yoruba Man Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu Confirms That Nigeria Is Truly A Zoo by BeClever: 9:32am On Mar 30, 2016
Oh my my my.. .

What more can one say.. .

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu Confirms That Nigeria Is Truly A Zoo by Goke7: 9:32am On Mar 30, 2016
This was how Kemi Olunloyo patronised these my se brothers and later abandoned them, now another client has come.

Happy viewing

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu Confirms That Nigeria Is Truly A Zoo by SleekAbokii: 9:33am On Mar 30, 2016
crixtex:
As in eh... one big zoo... nothing works... dey still introduced quota system to our football too....
Aisha dey sell dollars... crooked subtle thief
Bubari dey travel.... dumbsky....
CBN recruit... dem no choose Beremx, ngenekwenu or Omemka
Queue to buy fuel.. with generator tank... angry
Mrs Aisha buhari became the largest BDC in africa over night while engaging in sizzling round tripping backed by CBN. Mr nnamdi Azikiwe kanu was kind and liberal mentioning Nigeria as zoo. Nigeria is currently a jungle and we are locked down in a state of nature. Survival of the fittest, might is right and all crooked Machiavellian principles are celebrated.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Man Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu Confirms That Nigeria Is Truly A Zoo by petkoffdrake2(m): 9:36am On Mar 30, 2016
chosen04:
Am sure that very soon even the Yoruba man called BAT = Bola Ahmed Tinubu will soon be apologizing to Nnamdi Kanu and confirming that ni.GERia is truly a Zoo.

Nigerians eyes don dey clear small small.... They are all recreating

BTW

Ur fat ooo shocked

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu Confirms That Nigeria Is Truly A Zoo by SleekAbokii: 9:37am On Mar 30, 2016
Goke7:
This was how Kemi Olunloyo patronised these my se brothers and later abandoned them, now another client has come.

Happy viewing
We are talking perceptible reality here. Do you need a deranged Kemi that was disgracing Nigerians in Canada before she got bundled home in the most disgraceful manner to tell you reality

How do you see the Nigeria of today brother?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Man Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu Confirms That Nigeria Is Truly A Zoo by LouisBERG: 9:44am On Mar 30, 2016
The zombies are on their way....they must have something to say.. Waiting patiently. #caLLmeBERG

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu Confirms That Nigeria Is Truly A Zoo by Goke7: 9:46am On Mar 30, 2016
SleekAbokii:

We are talking perceptible reality here. Do you need a deranged Kemi that was disgracing Nigerians in Canada before she got bundled home in the most disgraceful manner to tell you reality

How do you see the Nigeria of today brother?

If my house is not in order, does that make it a zoo? How come Nigeria suddenly became a zoo to many people after May 29, 2015. Smell the coffee bro, its now so easy to warm oneself into my se brothers just by calling Nigeria a zoo, Tonye barcanista did it and now what do you expect from a pdp media aide to say? definitely he wants to be an hero among you guys by calling Nigeria a zoo, that's all.

Just wait, Fayose and the pdp chairman will soon call Nigeria a zoo to get some cheers from you guys.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu Confirms That Nigeria Is Truly A Zoo by seunny4lif(m): 9:49am On Mar 30, 2016
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu Confirms That Nigeria Is Truly A Zoo by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 30, 2016
when will iPod stop all this ?
Re: Yoruba Man Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu Confirms That Nigeria Is Truly A Zoo by SleekAbokii: 10:01am On Mar 30, 2016
Goke7:

If my house is not in order, does that make it a zoo? How come Nigeria suddenly became a zoo to many people after May 29, 2015. Smell the coffee bro, its now so easy to warm oneself into my se brothers just by calling Nigeria a zoo, Tonye barcanista did it and now what do you expect from a pdp media aide to say? definitely he wants to be an hero among you guys by calling Nigeria a zoo, that's all.

Just wait, Fayose and the pdp chairman will soon call Nigeria a zoo to get some cheers from you guys.
I want you to understand that Nigeria is bigger than PDP or APC. I don't wish to remind you the great harm and scar APC inflicted on Nigeria in their quest to take power. it worked and set a bad precedent. That we are celebrating and urging people like Fayose Pdp on is that our interest for demanding a Nigeria that works from government intertwined. The heat now lies on APC and Buhari to show otherwise. If APC gets its acts together and deliver there won't be any basis for agitations.

Now,if Pdp and co thinks they can ride on the genuine demands of the masses to power they are in for surprises. APC gets it right or there would be a violent revolution to do away with all of them PDP inclusive.

For now, we are partners in demanding a working republic with all and sundry--you inclusive. don't you want a working country wail and demand for one brother.

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu Confirms That Nigeria Is Truly A Zoo by Goke7: 10:17am On Mar 30, 2016
SleekAbokii:

I want you to understand that Nigeria is bigger than PDP or APC. I don't wish to remind you the great harm and scar APC inflicted on Nigeria in their quest to take power. it worked and set a bad precedent. That we are celebrating and urging people like Fayose Pdp on is that our interest for demanding a Nigeria that works from government. The heat now lies on APC and Buhari to show otherwise. If APC gets its acts together and deliver there won't be any basis for agitations.

Now if Pdp and co thinks they can ride on the genuine demands of the masses to ride to power they are in for surprises. APC gets it right or there would be a violent revolution to do away with all of them PDP inclusive.

For now, we are partners in demanding a working republic with all and sundry--you inclusive. don't you want a working country wail and demand for one brother.

@the bolded, I think this is where the problem for my se brothers lie, what pain did APC inflicted on Nigeria? is it because the se never voted APC, that's why they feel APC inflicted pain to take power. common politics is a game , afterall APC did not win the entire states in Nigeria.

The truth is you guys have not accepted the victory of PMB in the last elections, reason pdp, fayose the entire se and ss are still hurting and hiding under the cover of we want a Nigeria that works, after all we never saw this aggressive demand for a Nigeria that works under GEJ and it was not as if Nigeria was working anyway. We all wailed for a Nigeria that works for 16 years under PDP and we know where we are now. Its just about a year under APC and suddenly, heaven must fall to demand for a Nigeria that works.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu Confirms That Nigeria Is Truly A Zoo by SleekAbokii: 10:26am On Mar 30, 2016
Goke7:

@the bolded, I think this is where the problem for my se brothers lie, what pain did APC inflicted on Nigeria? is it because the se never voted APC, that's why they feel APC inflicted pain to take power. common politics is a game , afterall APC did not win the entire states in Nigeria.

The truth is you guys have not accepted the victory of PMB in the last elections, reason pdp, fayose the entire se and ss are still hurting and hiding under the cover of we want a Nigeria that works, after all we never saw this aggressive demand for a Nigeria that works under GEJ and it was not as if Nigeria was working anyway. We all wailed for a Nigeria that works for 16 years under PDP and we know where we are now. Its just about a year under APC and suddenly, heaven must fall to demand for a Nigeria that works.
Poor me. I thought you were a little open minded. Since you agree that politics is a game of no rules and all is fair in war, be ready to take bullets for your darling APC. if you are paid as a mercenary I can understand. but, if you are not paid and not related to a politician, I would be disappointed.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu Confirms That Nigeria Is Truly A Zoo by johnwizey: 10:31am On Mar 30, 2016
Goke7:

@the bolded, I think this is where the problem for my se brothers lie, what pain did APC inflicted on Nigeria? .APC did not win the entire states in Nigeria.

O boy u get tym o. In as much as we all want the APC led govt to work and move the nation forward, those that lost out in the last election wont want that. They suddenly care 4 a Nigeria that works afta 16yrs of their misrule typical xample is that mentally deranged idiot Deji Adeyanju

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu Confirms That Nigeria Is Truly A Zoo by chosen04(f): 10:36am On Mar 30, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

So which specie of Animal are you??
..*****thinking***........What is the animal of that animal that don't live in self denial again? I mean the one that has no Fulani master. I mean the one that lives in a region of the location that has not been tinted by the religion of the fulanis... Btw, why do so mothers do have them?

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu Confirms That Nigeria Is Truly A Zoo by chosen04(f): 10:39am On Mar 30, 2016
Hagmond:
Op can post the exact link to adeyanjus twitter page where you culled your post
...https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=568866843272737&id=100004482793739..

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu Confirms That Nigeria Is Truly A Zoo by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 30, 2016
I clicked that earlier on,but alas i was directed to facebook
what i meant was his official twitter account page where he wrote those words
chosen04:
...https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=568866843272737&id=100004482793739..
Re: Yoruba Man Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu Confirms That Nigeria Is Truly A Zoo by SleekAbokii: 10:49am On Mar 30, 2016
johnwizey:
O boy u get tym o. In as much as we all want the APC led govt to work and move the nation forward, those that lost out in the last election wont want that. They suddenly care 4 a Nigeria that works afta 16yrs of their misrule typical xample is that mentally deranged idiot Deji Adeyanju
PDP never destroyed Nigeria for 16 years. Politicians did. where are those politicians today 80% of them are in APC chanting change today. After they are done with APC They resurrect CPC,ACN or KOWA

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu Confirms That Nigeria Is Truly A Zoo by chosen04(f): 10:58am On Mar 30, 2016
spotlessduke:
when will iPod stop all this ?
So Adeyanju Deji has also become IPOB? Yeye truly dey smell

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu Confirms That Nigeria Is Truly A Zoo by chosen04(f): 11:02am On Mar 30, 2016
SleekAbokii:

PDP never destroyed Nigeria for 16 years. Politicians did. where are those politicians today 80% of them are in APC chanting change today. After they are done with APC They resurrect CPC,ACN or KOWA
...Can you even imagine these our South West, sorry South West brethern hailing the likes of Amaechi,Ndume, OBJ, Rochas etc progressives because they have joined the criminal APC?.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu Confirms That Nigeria Is Truly A Zoo by hakanai(m): 11:12am On Mar 30, 2016
Is that post not from the same person who fought someone in a night club over the APC/PDP argument? I mean a renowned animal behavior from a human over civil matters that can be discussed without rancor.

Indeed who better to use the term zoo or animal than someone who fought over politics and yet come out to boost of using violence to conquer someone at a club. undecided undecided undecided Mr OP and your FB buddy are the animals and resident of the a zoo in your village.

Use the word NIgeria on Wikipedia to find out more. Also if you doubt who Nigeria be just in case check the internet and United nation. Compare that as against the so called Biafra or IPOB. You can't beat that anyday anytime

NIGERIA THE GIANT OF AFRICA

haters can try lagoon!!!

NIGERIA IS GREAT AND WE LOVE HER !!!!
THE MOTHERLAND SHALL COME OUT GREAT AND ALL haters scum WILL EAT POO!!!!! cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fact Or Fiction? Bode Thomas Died Barking After A Curse / Kanu Is Just Saying What Igbos Were Thinking / Harsh Reality In Nigeria's North (Brutal Living Conditions - Viewer Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.