Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,823 members, 7,798,789 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

2019: Tension In PDP Over Moves To Violate Zoning-daily Trust - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Tension In PDP Over Moves To Violate Zoning-daily Trust (16962 Views)

Turmoil In PDP Over Tambuwal / ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North / Tension In PDP Over Akpabio's Romance With APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Tension In PDP Over Moves To Violate Zoning-daily Trust by bluecircle470: 2:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
Party of rogues and confusion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Tension In PDP Over Moves To Violate Zoning-daily Trust by menix(m): 2:31pm On Mar 30, 2016
if they like make dem zone am to albinos, e no concern me.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Tension In PDP Over Moves To Violate Zoning-daily Trust by Krismart(m): 2:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
PDP should contact and use ISIS in 2019 elections if they want to win just like APC used Boko Haram and it worked

1 Like

Re: 2019: Tension In PDP Over Moves To Violate Zoning-daily Trust by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
Lips Sealed
Re: 2019: Tension In PDP Over Moves To Violate Zoning-daily Trust by mandax: 2:38pm On Mar 30, 2016
But most of the north has abandoned PDP FOR APC. So why zone presidency to north?

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Tension In PDP Over Moves To Violate Zoning-daily Trust by Atlantian: 2:42pm On Mar 30, 2016
What are politicians smoking. After putting this failure called zombie nomad at Aso Rock from the APC, why would anyone consider Northerners again to continue to ruin the country.
Re: 2019: Tension In PDP Over Moves To Violate Zoning-daily Trust by OsusuMustFlow(f): 2:46pm On Mar 30, 2016
OK NA
Re: 2019: Tension In PDP Over Moves To Violate Zoning-daily Trust by yahrant140(m): 2:46pm On Mar 30, 2016
Pdp can only have s slight win in 2019 by presenting a vibrate northern not a recycling politican like IBB, Atiku and the rest!
Re: 2019: Tension In PDP Over Moves To Violate Zoning-daily Trust by mandax: 2:46pm On Mar 30, 2016
Pidggin:
They should scrap zoning, all we want is a person who will move this country forward. From our past experiences who has zoning helped apart from those who gain appointments because their kindred is in power, between the North has ruled for so long, give us a candidate from another region .

Na lie, before you scrap zoning, Nigeria must have been restructured politically to offset the present 36 states structure created by northern soldiers to favour only the north. Three senators from each state, therefore north is over represented every where.

If you scrap zoning, only northern politicians can win to become president.
.Land mass was wrongly used as criterion by northern Nigeria soldiers to proliferate 20 federating units in once one federating unit - northern Nigeria,

But only 17 federating units in once two regions southern Nigeria. Fraud.

Problem is that each time the east asks for political restructuring in a democratic atmosphere, people like Raji Fashola were among the first to counter the eastern politicians.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Tension In PDP Over Moves To Violate Zoning-daily Trust by cummins01: 2:59pm On Mar 30, 2016
go put your house together and come out better, i am a core APC fan but i also love a formidable opposition, that's only when our politicians elected into public office will seat up[color=#550000] angry.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Tension In PDP Over Moves To Violate Zoning-daily Trust by cummins01: 3:01pm On Mar 30, 2016
true talk
mandax:

Na lie, before you scrap zoning, Nigeria must have been restructured politically to offset the present 36 states structure created by northern soldiers to favour only the north. Three senators from each state, therefore north is over represented every where.

If you scrap zoning, only northern politicians can win to become president.
.Land mass was wrongly used as criterion by northern Nigeria soldiers to proliferate 20 federating units in once one federating unit - northern Nigeria,

But only 17 federating units in once two regions southern Nigeria. Fraud.

Problem is that each time the east asks for political restructuring in a democratic atmosphere, people like Raji Fashola were among the first to counter the eastern politicians.
Re: 2019: Tension In PDP Over Moves To Violate Zoning-daily Trust by stonemasonn: 3:09pm On Mar 30, 2016
Fulani mafia vs Kanuri mafia. Issorite na dem dem.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Tension In PDP Over Moves To Violate Zoning-daily Trust by Intendy: 3:11pm On Mar 30, 2016
Re: 2019: Tension In PDP Over Moves To Violate Zoning-daily Trust by Intendy: 3:17pm On Mar 30, 2016
where are the PDP m0r0n shouting APC is a Hausa party and PDP igbo party d so called igbo party has been hijacked APC president north APC chairman south APC bOT chair S/W this before election
PDP presidential candidate north PDP chairman North PDP BOT chair north before 2019 election so which.party is the hypocrite here?
quote me for bad and run mAd
Re: 2019: Tension In PDP Over Moves To Violate Zoning-daily Trust by Reference(m): 3:17pm On Mar 30, 2016
SleekAbokii:
With the way Nigeria is going, I see no election in 2019.

Why. If the PDP is not ready, there are tons of other parties to step up. That there will be no elections because of PDP's problems is a joke. Having said that I know it will take a bit of time for a party that has taken the political landscape for granted for 16 years having been decimated to bounce back within a year but they should put their acts together quickly so they can be marketable to APC defectors come 2018.
Re: 2019: Tension In PDP Over Moves To Violate Zoning-daily Trust by eyesofgod: 3:19pm On Mar 30, 2016
DONSMITH123:
Which party bi PDP again? na new party? lipsrsealed

I tire self. I've gone through the archive but can't find a PDP or anything related to such anathema.
Re: 2019: Tension In PDP Over Moves To Violate Zoning-daily Trust by DONSMITH123(m): 3:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
cheesy
eyesofgod:

I tire self. I've gone through the archive but can't find a PDP or anything related to such anathema.
Re: 2019: Tension In PDP Over Moves To Violate Zoning-daily Trust by haffaze777(m): 3:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
Krismart:
PDP should contact and use ISIS in 2019 elections if they want to win just like APC used Boko Haram and it worked

U will be d first victim of dat isis

1 Like

Re: 2019: Tension In PDP Over Moves To Violate Zoning-daily Trust by Pwhitelaw(m): 4:32pm On Mar 30, 2016
Now I can see why ipob youth want to break up....meaning we should be expecting another aboki president in 2019...
Re: 2019: Tension In PDP Over Moves To Violate Zoning-daily Trust by owumzy(m): 4:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
Why?
SleekAbokii:
Re: 2019: Tension In PDP Over Moves To Violate Zoning-daily Trust by Humblega(m): 4:55pm On Mar 30, 2016
if PDP is tired of forming better opposition make we help this madam REMI to form better 1 in 2019. who knows wot mama up to? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: 2019: Tension In PDP Over Moves To Violate Zoning-daily Trust by patpaul: 5:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
rusher14:
The greatest disservice was Jonathan even contesting the first time around.

If his ambition wasn't worth the blood of any Nigerian in 2011 believe me he would most likely have been president today ensuring PDP (God forbid) ruled for 24 years.

Anyhow, they can begin to fight as usual.

This present government has a task at hand hopefully the country enjoys some gains and returns of good governance.

The party of tribalists and avarice should just die a natural death.
Did i hear you say return of good governace? hear this-AISHA Buhari bought N22M dollars from CBN at N195 AND SOLD AT N 350 IN THE BLACK MARKET! Meanwhile a parent who has a child IN SCHOOL abroad cannot buy just N10,000 dollars to the child's school fees . ARE YOU EXPECTING GOOD GOVERNANCE From THIS GOVT? YOU ARE HOPING AGAINST HOPE.
Re: 2019: Tension In PDP Over Moves To Violate Zoning-daily Trust by rusher14: 5:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
patpaul:

Did i hear you say return of good governace? hear this-AISHA Buhari bought N22M dollars from CBN at N195 AND SOLD AT N 350 IN THE BLACK MARKET! Meanwhile a parent who has a child IN SCHOOL abroad cannot buy just N10,000 dollars to the child's school fees . ARE YOU EXPECTING GOOD GOVERNANCE From THIS GOVT? YOU ARE HOPING AGAINST HOPE.

Can you see how rumours become convoluted and sometimes become facts?

If you read your own statement and the many 'sources' which disseminated this 'news' even you would see how statements end up being a lie.

Please take time to compare your words with others.

I am not a government's spokesperson. I am a private individual but I know even PDP, the source of the tweets, have come out to disclaim the story.

You are free to peddle rumours as they would continue to come. The fact is there's a more responsible government in place.

That's not for you to believe but to discover.

Cheerio.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Tension In PDP Over Moves To Violate Zoning-daily Trust by greatness22(m): 9:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
Pidggin:
They should scrap zoning, all we want is a person who will move this country forward. From our past experiences who has zoning helped apart from those who gain appointments because their kindred is in power, between the North has ruled for so long, give us a candidate from another region .
My first lady always making sense.
Re: 2019: Tension In PDP Over Moves To Violate Zoning-daily Trust by Progressive01(m): 11:05pm On Mar 30, 2016
iPod louts are the most confused neanderthals in the Milky Way: one moment they want one useless country, the next moment they want to be president of Nigeria. cheesy

Make up your minds what exactly you want already suckers.
Re: 2019: Tension In PDP Over Moves To Violate Zoning-daily Trust by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
richidinho:
May be we should just float a new party that will cater for the youth by name
Youth Freedom Party, YFP
seconded ....we can start from this forum....mobilize and take back power from this old morons and buffons messed our lives and future ..they even shared the cbn jobs to their ward...we are chunk of the population ..if u think we can click like and share if u think we cant

1 Like

Re: 2019: Tension In PDP Over Moves To Violate Zoning-daily Trust by kolaaderin: 12:15am On Mar 31, 2016
SleekAbokii:
Election is gonna take place but it a pity the once largest party in Africa will no longer be in existence
Re: 2019: Tension In PDP Over Moves To Violate Zoning-daily Trust by ItuExchange(m): 12:38am On Mar 31, 2016
This has to be people. People have emotions and we behave irrationally sometimes.

Neteller here: .com.ng

(1) (2) (Reply)

US Ambassador To Nigeria, Presents Acceptance Letter For The Sale Of A29-Tucano. / Who Is Your Political Role Model/ Mentor In Nigeria Today? / Lagos INEC yet to receive results 24 hours after

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.