Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,745 members, 7,806,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North (8763 Views)

Poll: Do you support the creation of Arewa Republic- Riot in the North

Yes: 86% (43 votes)
No: 14% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Why I Stopped Campaigning For Arewa Republic / The Lions Den Of Arewa / Arewa Republic Changes Flag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by Onlytruth(m): 10:28pm On Jul 27, 2009
mikeansy:

this boy or man called becomerich = bashali=egwuofor

should never be allowed to come close to kids

the way he distorts maps and infornations generally is very dangerous for any kid under 18years old.

LOL! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by Bialegend(m): 10:36pm On Jul 27, 2009
Onlytruth:

Any Igbo who sees cities and towns and mineral deposits as proof of wealth is either a non-Igbo or a lazy one(ezeagu is not included o! grin). Since I am neither, I'm inclined to believe that Nigeria's biggest assets lie mainly in Igboland. I repeat, Nigeria's biggest assets as a nation are in Igboland and all the leaders of other ethnics know this fact. When I see the JAMB entrance and performance of candidates from Igboland and Igbo influenced areas (Old East) dating up to 10 years back, I know that oil is nothing!
No mineral comes close to human capital, none! South Africa is the worlds biggest producer of gold, platinum and diamond, yet European nations with similar populations are way ahead in terms of GDP. The same applies to Saudi Arabia with the worlds largest oil deposits compared to South Korea, Taiwan and Japan.
So, methinks that the biggest wealth in Nigeria today is in Igboland and it is NOT UNDER THE GROUND. Like I said before, all  leaders of other tribes in Nigeria know this fact and I strongly believe that is why Biafra attracts fear and venom(even if Biafra is to be limited to only 5 south east states). But fear and venom will not address the real issue which is that Nigeria is not properly constituted at best, or should not be one at worst!

You have said it all and may God bless you. Let the lazy ones continue talking about oil while in reality, human capital is the most important which Igbos have in abundant. As you pointed out, that is what instills fear on Yorubas and hausas an the rest of nigerians. Most especially the Yorubas who keep on supporting one nigeria, and yet will quickly open their stinking amala mouth to tell you how educated they are. Despite their so called education, yet they find it difficult to support the division of nigeria so they can go and manage themselves in their own separate country.
They are really afraid of the shame Igbos will make them to face were nigeria to be divided today. They simple know  they can't match our pace in development thereby leaving them with questions about what and how we actually arrived to where we will be after leaving them behind. Cowards.
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by Becomrich: 10:43pm On Jul 27, 2009
mikeansy=Bialegend=ikeyman00=Onlytruth

Because you login in with different names does not mean everybody does. I told you my other name is nigeriaone. what wrong with you mikeansy=Bialegend=ikeyman00=Onlytruth.

Go get a life. do you need a job.
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by Becomrich: 10:47pm On Jul 27, 2009
Why do you think people are supporting area republic? so are you saying the north need me to leave. They are speaking out. Or do you think na me too plan an attack bauchi, jos, yobe or maiduguri. Or those people are igbo people. They are northerner. if they want to leave let them go.  And we yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa want to benin republic.

mikeansy=Bialegend=ikeyman00=Onlytruth why are you so deperate about this nigeria thing. are you a contractor or do you have political position that you do not want to loss and you are willing to sell the future of your people over a useless position that would end in about 19 month. I am not willing to sell the future of yoruba people for just an ordinary position or money or contract.

you are too deperate, if nigerian do not want nigeria. break up the nation. we are not going to be the first to do that. and with a bad name like nigeria. toilet  sound better.
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 27, 2009
Becomrich:

Because you login in with different names does not mean everybody does. I told you my other name is nigeriaone. what wrong with you mikeansy=Bialegend=ikeyman00=Onlytruth.

this four folks dont have the same distorted map of nigeria, they dont speak the same kind of wrong english

these are what exposes your many names
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by Becomrich: 10:53pm On Jul 27, 2009

we all know you are the same person. What is the different in the junk english you speak. it is a know fact that yorubas patern of english per person is nearly the same. we tend to transpose yoruba to english the same way. everybody knows that.

it is easy to know a writer ethnics group in nigeria. if you find useless english, multiple word meaning the same thing with too many sm sim sm in it we all know that person is from , you know where.

so tell me what is the different in the junk english you write under different name mikeansy=Bialegend=ikeyman00=Onlytruth
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by Becomrich: 10:56pm On Jul 27, 2009
mikeansy=Bialegend=ikeyman00=Onlytruth we all know you are the same person and you are igbo. I would give you $100 if you are not igbo.

Am i the people in Jos or bauchi or yobe or maiduguri too. you get problem? I dey abroad.
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by grafikdon: 11:09pm On Jul 27, 2009
Becomrich:

Registered Trademark of Becomrich/tayo4lyfe/Egwuofor/bashali/nigeria1. grin grin

Folks, you'll begin to appreciate becomerich when he's viewed from the perspective of comedy. He's a good comedian. grin
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by Becomrich: 11:18pm On Jul 27, 2009
grafikdon=mikeansy=Beaf =Bialegend=ikeyman00=
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by Becomrich: 11:21pm On Jul 27, 2009
grafikdon=mikeansy=Beaf =Bialegend=ikeyman00= you live in a web of lies and you assume the whole should be like you.

when you know the truth, the truth would set you free.
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 27, 2009
lol the rest of nairaland are the same against becomerich

the guy is truly a clown
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by Becomrich: 11:25pm On Jul 27, 2009
How can you one person with different name be against me. go to the hospital.

you see there is a song we use to sing, that there is no more chance in the gravel. you dont know if you would come back or die tonight. repent.
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 27, 2009
thank God THEY FINALLY REALISED WE DONT BELONG TOGETHER !!!
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by Becomrich: 11:35pm On Jul 27, 2009
mikeansy , do you see, i just got a call that the riot in the north is also in kano. so how could i have abroad, kano , bauchi, maiduguri or yobe at the same time. my brother northerner do not want to be minority and they have said it loud and clear. We have no other choice than make them majority.

We remove the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa state into benin republic period. before this thing get out of hand. and before it lead to a civil war.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8169966.stm
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by CrudeOil2(m): 11:37pm On Jul 27, 2009
How can a parasite leave its host?
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by Becomrich: 11:41pm On Jul 27, 2009
you call them parasite. that not godly. we yorubas would leave to the republic of benin.
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by Beaf: 11:42pm On Jul 27, 2009
Becomrich:

grafikdon=mikeansy=Beaf =Bialegend=ikeyman00= you live in a web of lies and you assume the whole should be like you.

when you know the truth, the truth would set you free.

Map drawing fool. Stop being stupid. Stop seeking notice. angry
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by Becomrich: 11:44pm On Jul 27, 2009
grafikdon=mikeansy=Beaf =Bialegend=ikeyman00

i reject that in jesus name. when they kill you all. you would know my map is more important. go to school omo igbo.
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by Becomrich: 12:00am On Jul 28, 2009
Look you call them parasite. let me give you a clue to how much the budget of the north could look like in arewa.

From tax. with over 50,000,000 X N1000 is 50 billion  x 12 month= N600 billion

from food export which is no more a food crop but become a cash crop. the food  igboland makes can not feed aba alone.  So you have to buy

If the south buy half of its food from the north under an agree. with let say 40,000,000 X 100 = 4 billion per day in food export from the north.  4 billion X 365 = N1.3 trillion  a year from food export to the south.

N1.9 trillion budget for Arewa republic.  . Arewa without oil they would have. they would be stupid to remain in nigeria.  what is nigeria budget.   It is wise for them to leave. And we yorubas , edo, delta and bayelsa leaves too to benin republic.

So you see it is better for the north to leave Nigeria and form arewa republic than remain in nigeria.
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by grafikdon: 2:52am On Jul 28, 2009
Becomrich:

grafikdon=mikeansy=Beaf =Bialegend=ikeyman00

i reject that in jesus name. when they kill you all. you would know my map is more important. go to school omo igbo.

© 2009. Becomerich/Egwuofor/Bashali/Tayo4lyfe/Uchenna*something*/et cetera . . . All Rights Reserved. grin grin
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by onyengbu1(m): 1:52pm On Jul 28, 2009
Becomrich:

it is a know fact that yorubas patern of english per person is nearly the same. we tend to transpose yoruba to english the same way. everybody knows that.

it is easy to know a writer ethnics group in nigeria. if you find useless english, multiple word meaning the same thing with too many sm sim sm in it we all know that person is from , you know where.

this BEcomrich guy will not cease to amaze me.

So because you are accused of writing poor grammar, you know claim all yoruba people write as badly as you.

and I thought your other stage name bashali is supposed to be hausa? SO now, hausa people write like you?
also quit saying walahi before you start writing because you obviously do not know the meaning.

this guy is the only adult that can use computer and still maintain an IQ of 20.

Now over yo you, accuse me of also being ikeyman & mikeansy etall.

Olodo.
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by yarodin: 2:49pm On Jul 28, 2009
I don't understand some Igbo and Yoruba peeps? The Mallams are going crazy and getting blood thirsty, moving all important Oil jobs and training to the north, putting their educated mallams in key oil positions, and all the "MOST EDUCATED" tribes in Nigeria can do is cat fight among themselves? I now understand why the mallams are still in power. The mallams have used divide and conquer to great use in Nigeria, today they praise Igbos for been the most educated, and tomorrow they praise the Yorubas for been the first educated and most advanced tribe in Nigeria. WAKE THE Bleep UP ALL SOUTHERNERS.
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by udezue(m): 3:00pm On Jul 28, 2009
yarodin:

I don't understand some Igbo and Yoruba peeps? The Mallams are going crazy and getting blood thirsty, moving all important Oil jobs and training to the north, putting their educated mallams in key oil positions, and all the "MOST EDUCATED" tribes in Nigeria can do is cat fight among themselves? I now understand why the mallams are still in power. The mallams have used divide and conquer to great use in Nigeria, today they praise Igbos for been the most educated, and tomorrow they praise the Yorubas for been the first educated and most advanced tribe in Nigeria. WAKE THE mess UP ALL SOUTHERNERS.

GBAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please tell em oo.
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by Becomrich: 6:09pm On Jul 28, 2009
onye_ngbu sorry but read i could not understand the english you wrote can you help me out please.
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by Becomrich: 6:39pm On Jul 28, 2009
Look this is the number of times I had to open an account because they were trying to prevent me from posting the true satellite pictures of Nigeria. Yorubas are the majority in Nigeria.  I have to open several names. and they kept on deleting the pictures . Because they know their census figures is fraud and 419. Yorubas are edo delta area should be more than 44% or nearly 50% of Nigeria population.

nigeria1

Nigeria1.

Nigeria1,

Nigeria1.,

Nigeria1,

Nigeria1,,

Nigeria1;

Nigeria1;;

Nigeria1@

nigeria1@@

Nigeria1@;

nigeria1@/

Nigeria1/

Nigeria1/;

Nigeria1/@

Nigeria1//

nigeria1;/

nigeria1@?

nigeria1??

Nigeria1?/

Becomrrich

becomriich

Becomrich

becomricch

BecomeRich
becomrich.

becomrich,

becomrich;

becoomrich
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by ikeyman00(m): 6:44pm On Jul 28, 2009
Look this is the number of times I had to open an account because they were trying to prevent me from posting the true satellite pictures of Nigeria. Yorubas are the majority in Nigeria. I have to open several names. and they kept on deleting the pictures . Because they know they census figures is fraud and 419. Yorubas are edo delta area should be more than 44% or nearly 50% of Nigeria population.

there una go again!!

catch him here ooo, u go claim another there!!

tough; the truth is on the way

clever and cheeky animal, i like the way he cheeky try to get his koni koni and ideas across, but oduduwa has already know

abi na ebos,or egabs hey hahha

ijaws,idoma u name it; we know
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by Becomrich: 6:44pm On Jul 28, 2009
You can see to avoid a civil war, we have only two choice either the Yorubas , edo, delta and bayelsa is remove to Benin republic or The north form a new country call arewa.

I think to be save. It is better for the yorubas , edo, delta and bayelsa move to benin republic. it is safe.

Islamists To Yar’Adua: We Want Total Islam-PM News  
Written by Adi Femi/Kaduna, with Agency report    
Tuesday, 28 July 2009 09:10  
As the religious uprising that erupted in Bauchi two days ago spreads to some other states in the North, Islamists have told the President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua-led Federal Government  that their mission is to enthrone the practice of total Islam in states with large population of Muslims in Nigeria.

The Islamists said they reject western education and democracy in all the states in the North.

P.M.News gathered in Kaduna this morning that Ustaz Yusuf and prominent Islamic fundamentalists have vowed to mobilize their members in Borno, Kano, Adamawa, Sokoto, Zamfara and other states in the North to join the fight in Kaduna and other states in the North against what the “Jihadists” called “a fight against enemies of Islam”.

According to the group, Western education and democracy in Islam dominated states are anti-Islam which they will no longer tolerate.
•Some members of the Islamic fundamentalist group shot dead during a crossfire with the police in Bauchi.

Believing that the police were constantly used as a state instrument to suppress their agitations particularly in Bauchi where hey have a large number of adherents, the religious extremists moved to attack the Dutsen Tanshi police station yesterday. But the police proved they were battle ready when they took the extremists unawares, killing over 60 members of the group, while several others escaped with injuries  and many were arrested.

The Bauchi State government has imposed a dusk to dawn curfew throughout the state. But threat of more attacks has thrown most residents of Bauchi and other states in the North into panic.

In Kaduna State for example, for fear of possible strike, some workers did not report at their offices for work, yesterday and today, while those who were present gathered in groups with apprehension, discussing their personal security, in the event of an attack by the group.

The Kaduna State police command has beefed up security in order to forestall possible attack by members of Boko Haram group, a faction of Islamic fundamentalist sect that has threatened to join in the fight against perceived enemies of Islam in Muslin dominated states.

Deputy Police Commissioner of Police in Kaduna State, Isaac Eke, told P.M.News that his men were fully prepared and battle ready to maintain peace and order in all parts of the state.

Eke stressed that the alleged threat from the leader of an Islam group, Ustaz Mohammed Yusuf to attack Bauchi State and other Muslim dominated states will not be ignored.

He warned religious leaders who made statements capable of breaching public peace to watch their utterances.

The religious crisis erupted in Bauchi on Sunday when a group called “Boko Haram” meaning “Education is sin” in their thousands stormed a police station and attacked it. More than 30 members of the group which had campaigned for imposition of Sharia on the 36 states in Nigeria were killed during the attack. Many of them were wounded and arrested.

A member of the group that was arrested, Abdullahi claimed that the mission of the group was to cleanse Nigeria of all anti-Islam people and install Sharia in all states, stressing that they decided to attack the police station in retaliation for the killings of its leaders.

Declaring 9 p.m. till 6 a.m. curfew later in the day, Bauchi State Governor, Mallam Isa Yuguda, described the Islamists as militants and urged all Nigerians to view the attack as a national problem.

Soldiers have set up road blocks and imposed dusk-to-dawn curfews in the worst affected areas of Yobe, Kano and Borno States.

There have been reports of youths armed with machetes and guns killing police officers and civilians at random.

Nigeria’s military and police have been ordered to use all means necessary to contain the violence, the BBC’s Caroline Duffield in Lagos reports.

Eyewitnesses told the BBC that police stations had been attacked and civilians pulled from their cars and shot dead.•Wares of the Islamic fundamentalists scattered on the ground in Bauchi. PHOTOS: AFP.

In the town worst affected by the violence, Maiduguri in Borno State, bodies of residents and militants have been piled outside the police station and in the streets.

A BBC reporter there counted 100 corpses.

Some of the militants are believed to be supporters of a preacher based in Maiduguri, Mohammed Yusuf, who says Western education is against Islamic teaching.

Nigeria’s police are understood to be searching for him.

Late on Monday night there were still reports of shooting in Maiduguri.

Earlier, witnesses told the BBC that a battle had raged for hours in Potiskum, Yobe State, where a police station and neighbouring buildings were reportedly razed.

There was also attacks on police in Wudil, some 20km (12 miles) from Kano, the largest city in northern Nigeria.

Security is said to have been particularly beefed up in Plateau State, to the south of Bauchi, where hundreds were killed in clashes between Muslims and Christians last year.

Mr Yusuf’s followers are known as Boko Haram, which means “Education is prohibited”. Youths began attacking police stations on Sunday after some of the group’s leaders were arrested.

Correspondents say Boko Haram has aroused suspicion for its recruitment of young men, and its belief that Western education, culture and science are sinful.

Reuters news agency reports that one of the group’s leaders, arrested in Kano State, said his followers were standing up for their faith.

“Even if I’m arrested, there are more to do the job,” Abdulmuni Ibrahim Mohammed is quoted as saying.

Sharia law is in place across northern Nigeria, but there is no history of al-Qaeda-linked violence in the country.

The country’s 150 million people are split almost equally between Muslims and Christians and the two groups generally live peacefully side by side, despite occasional outbreaks of communal violence
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by ikeyman00(m): 6:53pm On Jul 28, 2009
egwu=bashali=etc

the problem with nl the underestimate the hates becomerich has towards the igbos

this man is dead serious in his hate

not surpised with these multiple account here and there;this man is deadly

forget ur ips, u could open one account from ur work place, we arent children, man of god

even the timing of these account will tell u that they are becomemoron

when they post, come in etc, when the id aent around
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by ikeyman00(m): 6:55pm On Jul 28, 2009
You can see to avoid a civil war, we have only two choice either the Yorubas , edo, delta and bayelsa is remove to Benin republic or The north form a new country call arewa.

I think to be save. It is better for the yorubas , edo, delta and bayelsa move to benin republic. it is safe.
                                                                                   none yorubas

impossible  and not safe
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by Becomrich: 7:10pm On Jul 28, 2009
Ikeyman=tayo4lif=egwu=bashali

are you the same person. sitting online 24 hours.

Ikeyman which state is Chief Tunde Akogun from.? Edo state

Which state is Head of civil service Orosanya from? Edo state
Which state is Olufemi Ogedegbe from? Edo state

Which state is Dr. Joseph B. Lakoju from ? Edo state

Which state is Chief J.S. Arogundade from ? Edo state

Which state is Gabriel Ojo from ? Edo state

Which state is Benjamin Olajina from ? Edo state
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by ikeyman00(m): 7:15pm On Jul 28, 2009
VP

which state Jonathan from

which state Peter Odili from

why are the ebos majorities in the slavery era in cuba,brazil etc US

why do idomas have igbo name

who are egbas(igbos) course

who is MOreni; why havent talked about her

those people u talkin about are all dependant of egbas

so becomefool, take it eas yie ae

i can go on and on

[size=20pt]u are a fool[/size]
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by ikeyman00(m): 7:21pm On Jul 28, 2009
the yorubas must leave nigeria alone

lagos,kwara,oyo aint goin anywhere

to be safe, the yorubas must recognise that

play safe,leave safe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nobody Delivered On Board Our Flight- Arik / Billionaire Found Dead Inside His Car (graphic Photos) / Reps Panel Summons Emefiele, Others Over N33 Billion Missing Pension Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.