Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Real Madrid Vs Barcelona Possible Lineups (predictions 2016) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona Possible Lineups (predictions 2016) (2580 Views)

PSG V Real Madrid - Preview And Possible Lineups / UCL: CHELSEA vs BARCELONA. What Are Your Predictions? / Huddersfield Vs Manchester United - Preview And Possible Lineups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Madrid Vs Barcelona Possible Lineups (predictions 2016) by timiwillson: 1:03pm On Mar 30, 2016
Real Madrid will be taking on FC Barcelona in what will be the highlight of this weekends sports schedule. Football matches don’t come bigger than this and even though there is only pride to play for neither team can afford a defeat here for different reasons.

Barcelona vs Real Madrid Preview & Team News: Barcelona go into the El Classico encounter against Real Madrid in a very decent shape. Barcelona can put some daylight between them and both Madrid clubs in terms of La Liga table with a win on Saturday. Although Luis Enrique might have one eye on the Atletico Madrid champions league encounter in midweek. You can watch Real Madrid vs Barcelona Stream with free links available 1 hour before kickoff

Both teams are likely to have full squads to choose from and all the main players from both sides returned from their international duty injury free. Real Madrid are likely to start with Karim Benzema upfront while Ronaldo, Bale and Rodriquez to start in attacking roles. this is how I expect both teams to lineup on Saturday, 02 april.

Match Predictions: Looking at the form of both teams its hard to see Real Madrid troubling Barcelona at Camp Nou but since both teams will be playing in Champions League quarter final games in midweek we might see couple of main players rested for this game. If Barcelona start with trio of Neymar, Messi and Suarez I can see them troubling Madrid’s shaky defense. I expect goals in this one but Barcelona might edge it in the end with the quality and form they have upfront.

Last time both meet was back in November and it turned out quite an exciting game where Barcelona blitz past Los Blancos at Santiago Bernabeu. Zidane will be getting his first taste of El Classico as manager of Real Madrid and he will be eager to start with a win over bitter rivals Barcelona.

(1) (Reply)

Won Won I Just Won 500000 With 2000k In Bet9ja Up Arsenal / 10 Savage Memes/Tweets About ‘Morata’ That Will Entirely Make Your Day | Photos / If This Was Ronaldo, Media Will Not Rest..osimhem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.