Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Does Nysc Hq Knows This? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Does Nysc Hq Knows This? (1308 Views)

How Does NYSC Posting Work? / NYSC HQ Reacts - No Slash In Corps Members’ Allowance / How Long Does NYSC Online Redeployment Take (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Nysc Hq Knows This? by owhizkid: 1:45pm On Mar 30, 2016
am a youth corp member serving in Lagos state... I started my service year in nov last year, while in camp i was praying to be posted to teach in a govt. owned school. pls note i studied education in one of the universities in the south east. I was disappointed when i saw my posting letter bearing posted to A*** local govt. I was disappointed abit but then i was happy cos i was posted close to my house.

I resumed in my PPA immediately as requested from us in camp. I found out the local Govt pays corp members a small sum of 5000 naira. After a while i noticed the local govt. have virtually no job for us.. we go there and do nothing from morning to night. i wasnt complaining or feeling it because my house is close to my ppa and the money is small.

After a while, i got bored with the routine of going to work and doing nothing.. I DECIDED to make my self useful and add value to myself by getting a JOB.

AFTER 2 weeks of my resuming my new JOB, the local govt. decided to SHIP ALL OF US OUT to teach in school... i'm really offended, because when i wanted to teach xo i can benefit from the state govt 15000 NAIRA STIPENDS, i was denied and posted elsewhere.. now the local govt. wants to ship us out to teach for free.

I'm offended cos the students will not benefit much from me wit 6 months to go.. NOW I DONT WANT TEACH ANY LONGER.
CAN I CONTEST MY POSTING? DOES LOCAL GOVT. HAVE A RIGHT TO POST CORPERS OUT? I THOUGHT POSTING COMES FROM NYSC ALONE?
ANYONE OUT THERE PLS GIVE ME YOUR ADVICE
Re: Does Nysc Hq Knows This? by alterswerve(m): 1:55pm On Mar 30, 2016
Bros, i also wanted to teach and was posted to a sec sch. I've been teaching but they have not been paying. They know this. Those who they don't pay are signed up as volunteers.

Truthfully, Lagos state won't pay that 15k.

I've just made up my mind to sacrifice this service year. It's painful, and there's no where in the dictionary where service includes pain in its definition.

Just do what you are asked to do and get out. Its one year.. Its not even up to half your life span
Re: Does Nysc Hq Knows This? by owhizkid: 7:19am On Mar 31, 2016
alterswerve:
Bros, i also wanted to teach and was posted to a sec sch. I've been teaching but they have not been paying. They know this. Those who they don't pay are signed up as volunteers.
Truthfully, Lagos state won't pay that 15k.
I've just made up my mind to sacrifice this service year. It's painful, and there's no where in the dictionary where service includes pain in its definition.
Just do what you are asked to do and get out. Its one year.. Its not even up to half your life span

my questions is does lg av right to repost ppl? isn't posting supposed to com frm nysc alone?
is the lg not supposed to reject corpers, then corpers go baq to nysc for reposting?

All these are my questions
Re: Does Nysc Hq Knows This? by alterswerve(m): 8:56pm On Mar 31, 2016
owhizkid:

my questions is does lg av right to repost ppl? isn't posting supposed to com frm nysc alone?
is the lg not supposed to reject corpers, then corpers go baq to nysc for reposting?

All these are my questions

If the LG posts you to a LG school, they have the right
Re: Does Nysc Hq Knows This? by bemagnify: 11:37pm On Mar 31, 2016
simple as ABCD,,,inform ur LI abt d new development,,he wil giv directives on wot to do. Shekina

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Your Nysc Uniform / Fire Outbreak At Kubwa(abuja) NYSC Camp? / 2015 NYSC President’s Award:why 71 Out Of 222 Corps Members Were Disqualified–dg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.