Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,068 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Over 90% Of Females Will Miss This Question - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Over 90% Of Females Will Miss This Question (718 Views)

90% Of Nigerian Households Consume Feces-tainted Water / How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? / Female Genital Health And Hygiene: What Females Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Over 90% Of Females Will Miss This Question by KuduCancer: 2:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
I conducted a survey among the educated females within the reproductive age group. My survey question was simple: How often should a woman do self-breast exam. The reaponses I got were suprising as over 90% of my respondents got the answer wrong.

Test your knowledge by attempting to answer the question too.

How often should a woman do a self-breast examination?

A. Everyday
B. Twice a week
C. Weekly
D. Every 2 weeks
E. Monthly
F. Yearly

What’s your answer? Do well to type your answer in the comment box, trust you not to lie… wink cheesy

The right answer is once every month usually within 3-7 days after one’s menstrual cycle/period. This is due to the fact that hormonal changes can affect the size and feel of your breast hence, giving a perception of wrong findings when done at the wrong time.

Women who do not menstruate should choose a certain day to perform the examination, such as the first day of each month. The idea behind breast Self-Breast Examinaion is to get you familiar with your breast tissue, so you can detect small changes if they ever appear.

If you find a lump or abnormality in your breast, don’t panic. Most breast lumps turn out benign and not cancerous but this is left for your doctor to decide. Visit your doctor to rule out cancer.

Visit www.kuducancer.com for a comprehensive guide on self-breast examination.

Did you get the answer right or wrong?

http://kuducancer.com/2016/03/29/over-90-of-females-will-miss-this-question/
Re: Over 90% Of Females Will Miss This Question by Jayloy: 2:56pm On Mar 30, 2016
Should I lie or say the truth grin grin. I got it.......
Lalasticlala come and answer question o.

I won't say first to comment .
Re: Over 90% Of Females Will Miss This Question by Blakjewelry(m): 3:05pm On Mar 30, 2016
I for answer am but I no be woman
Re: Over 90% Of Females Will Miss This Question by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 30, 2016
10 days after the period. Simple!!

That guy above me need reset slap undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Daily Mistakes You Make That Age You Faster / Help: I Don't Know Why These Things Keep Appearing On My Palm(photos). / How To Overcome Anxiety Disorder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.