Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,240 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Questions For Atheists (all Atheists Please Come In) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions For Atheists (all Atheists Please Come In) (7128 Views)

Question For Atheists / Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain / Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions For Atheists (all Atheists Please Come In) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:38pm On Apr 02, 2016
CoolUsername:

To birds, blogger.

Lol . Sorry bro ... I couldn't keep up with the falsehood . So many magical transformations . What about the putative ancestors of whales and Penguins
Re: Questions For Atheists (all Atheists Please Come In) by frank317: 10:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
DeepSight:

I did not make any such comment stating that I have "made contact" with anyone.
Also, its apparent that you are not taking the conversation seriously, thus my simple advise to you to just live.

Lol... U spoke with the creator without making a contact? You guys think u can just type anything and everyone swallows it right?

You came in like a smart dude only to keep running round and round, now u are defensive. Guy, the voice in your head is not the creator, stop that blunder.

4 Likes

Re: Questions For Atheists (all Atheists Please Come In) by CoolUsername: 11:06am On Apr 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Lol . Sorry bro ... I couldn't keep up with the falsehood . So many magical transformations . What about the putative ancestors of whales and Penguins

You're probably just going to pretend like you don't remember and ask the same silly question in another thread.

1 Like

Re: Questions For Atheists (all Atheists Please Come In) by DeepSight(m): 12:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
frank317:

Lol... U spoke with the creator without making a contact?

This is horrendously shallow. Please learn to read, learn to infer and understand, and have a blessed Sunday.
Re: Questions For Atheists (all Atheists Please Come In) by onetrack(m): 1:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
I was forced to go to church until I was 16, but I tried constantly to avoid going. I read the Bible but did not see it as a holy book. I never prayed unless forced to. When my mother stopped forcing me to go to church I stopped immediately and have not gone back--this was quite a few years ago. I think I was a 'born atheist' because I never took teligion seriously.

1 Like

Re: Questions For Atheists (all Atheists Please Come In) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 04, 2016
DO U THETHIST WATCH DISCOVERY CHANNEL AT ALL
Re: Questions For Atheists (all Atheists Please Come In) by ilovetheline: 12:56am On May 29, 2016
scarred9jan:

I had a similar background. My parents are avid readers and we always had books around the house (my pop still reads 5 books concurrently). My mum (though she is quite religious in her later years) always brought back books, art works (my siblings and I broke quite a lot of figurines in our youth but that didn't stop me from reading about it) and brochures of other cultures from her travels (she kept a whole parlor specially filled with foreign arts.) By the time I was 10 I knew much about Japan, for example than the average Nigerian (I remember once there was an expo my mum had us attend on Japanese culture in the early 90s held at the Sharks Stadium in PH, being an inquisitive being I read a lot about Japan). With time I was reading books that were considered demonic (in religious terms) but it made a lot of sense (still enlightening). My late Grandpa although a staunch member of the Anglican church (he was a priest) had the English translation of the Koran and I read it back to back (no pun intended).
I believe the younger generation (am in my 30s) would be more rational in time with the advent of the internet. My generation was not that lucky. Knowledge is key and they have all the tools to succeed. They just need steering towards the right generation.
2% of us but we are trying to enknowledge the rest. I will soon turn 20 when i m 40 I bet it'll be 35% by personal effort
Re: Questions For Atheists (all Atheists Please Come In) by kobosmalls: 8:49am On Aug 14, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
When you have a personal relationship with the creator , you won't ask unnecessary questions or logically reason anything . That's a fact which eludes the atheist .

Its only on Nairaland that I engage in exegesis . Outside here its God and I .

Trust me the comments that will be rolling in would be mostly on issues with bible stories . Just watch closely
When you have a personal relationship with the creator.
Do you even hear yourself.
You have a personal relationship with mental illness.
You can't see him but you have a personal relationship.
What is wrong with you?
You won't ask unnecessary question questions.
Which ones are unnecessary?
Like how Mary gave birth to a human without sex.
Or logically reason anything?
Seriously?
Are you not even supposed to be in a mental asylum?
How can you not think or ask questions about what you believe?
Sorry if I sound insulting but like you said,your inability to question the lies you accept eludes me and will definitely elude any rational human.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are All Leaders Appointed By God? / Words Of Encouragement From The Bible / Winning Daily By Pastor Wale Adediran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.