Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,345 members, 7,808,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Counter Thread,girls Have You Ever Been Sucked?share Your Experiences - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Counter Thread,girls Have You Ever Been Sucked?share Your Experiences (7505 Views)

Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men / Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships / Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Counter Thread,girls Have You Ever Been Sucked?share Your Experiences by Glory12345(f): 3:27pm On Mar 30, 2016
Lol this is so funny because my friend told me her boo did that to her before she even recorded it on her camon c8...

Share your experience....

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread,girls Have You Ever Been Sucked?share Your Experiences by gbens2000(m): 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2016
Glory12345:
Lol this is so funny because my friend told me her boo did that to her before she even recorded it on her camon c8...

u did not mention yours and you want others to tell u theirs.tell us yours first with pinshure,then am sure ladyF and misspicy will follow suit.

9 Likes

Re: Counter Thread,girls Have You Ever Been Sucked?share Your Experiences by halfricanadian(f): 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2016
cry NO
Re: Counter Thread,girls Have You Ever Been Sucked?share Your Experiences by omoiseselagba: 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2016
Glory12345:

you self look suckable.do you care?
Re: Counter Thread,girls Have You Ever Been Sucked?share Your Experiences by vizkiz: 3:32pm On Mar 30, 2016
sucking pussay?

Holy shiit! Not these naija girls who put on one panties for 2days undecided

11 Likes

Re: Counter Thread,girls Have You Ever Been Sucked?share Your Experiences by Frontier2: 3:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
Lol this is serious ooo, so there are no girls to counter this guy. Nigeria girls i don't like them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread,girls Have You Ever Been Sucked?share Your Experiences by Soulz22(m): 3:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
I never knew how sweet clit was until I learnt or was taught how to give HEAD by one of my girls grin .

Two important things:

The tip of your tongue should always be used to caress the clit(the pink part of d vajy), while your middle finger should be gently rubbing the tip of her pûssy.

Use ur lipz without the tongue to once in a while suck her up while caressing her nipples. For this to be effective use ice cream, juice, honey etc pour on her body lower part tho.

Giving Mouth Action is the best of sex, it's makes girls cum quicker grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread,girls Have You Ever Been Sucked?share Your Experiences by gabinogem(m): 3:47pm On Mar 30, 2016
Lolz... honestly I can't suck a lady that demand to be sucked. Inshort, all my hormones will go dead. Cunnilingus goes with the flow.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread,girls Have You Ever Been Sucked?share Your Experiences by emenas(m): 3:49pm On Mar 30, 2016
Nnyaamaaaaaaaaa

7 Likes

Re: Counter Thread,girls Have You Ever Been Sucked?share Your Experiences by Frontier2: 3:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Counter Thread,girls Have You Ever Been Sucked?share Your Experiences by Frontier2: 3:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
Tho i enjoy it, I do it with Bea before she traveled outta the country now she left me alone...

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread,girls Have You Ever Been Sucked?share Your Experiences by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 30, 2016
NO offence to our ladies, but naija ladies are not clean when it comes to personal and vaginal hygeine. i cant go down on a naija lady unless those dat i know were brought up in a classy homes. "give me any eygptian lady or south africa lady 4rm cape town or johanesburg nd ama eat her like salad.

6 Likes

Re: Counter Thread,girls Have You Ever Been Sucked?share Your Experiences by Frontier2: 3:59pm On Mar 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
NO offence to our ladies, but naija ladies are not clean when it comes to personal and vaginal hygeine. i cant go down on a naija lady unless those dat i know were brought up in a classy homes. "give me any eygptian lady or south africa lady 4rm cape town or johanesburg nd ama eat her like salad.
i disagree ooooooo my beaa
Was cool, but all Nigeria girls..

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread,girls Have You Ever Been Sucked?share Your Experiences by ifeajikap(m): 4:00pm On Mar 30, 2016
Glory12345:

ur friend told u hmmmmm I pray I no dnt jam sum1 like ur friend in my lief
Re: Counter Thread,girls Have You Ever Been Sucked?share Your Experiences by ifeajikap(m): 4:00pm On Mar 30, 2016
Glory12345:

ur friend told u hmmmmm I pray I no dnt jam sum1 like ur friend in my life

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread,girls Have You Ever Been Sucked?share Your Experiences by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 30, 2016
Frontier2:
i disagree ooooooo my beaa
Was cool, but all Nigeria girls..
bro ur babe was cool was bcaus of how she was brought up, d influence of her mom nd aunts, but a larger numba of naija ladies are not clean.

5 Likes

Re: Counter Thread,girls Have You Ever Been Sucked?share Your Experiences by Daniel2289(m): 4:08pm On Mar 30, 2016
halfricanadian:
cry NO
I guess u don't like it.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread,girls Have You Ever Been Sucked?share Your Experiences by halfricanadian(f): 4:10pm On Mar 30, 2016
Daniel2289:

I guess u don't like it.
Dunno av not had d expeerience ow will i kno

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread,girls Have You Ever Been Sucked?share Your Experiences by daremarvell: 4:11pm On Mar 30, 2016
Hmmmmmmmm!!!!
Re: Counter Thread,girls Have You Ever Been Sucked?share Your Experiences by Daniel2289(m): 4:13pm On Mar 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
bro ur babe was cool was bcaus of how she was brought up, d influence of her mom nd aunts, but a larger numba of naija ladies are not clean.

It is not a matter of clean. Some of them are not confident enough. They may b tinking d guy will not like d taste n smell.

6 Likes

Re: Counter Thread,girls Have You Ever Been Sucked?share Your Experiences by Daniel2289(m): 4:13pm On Mar 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:

It is not a matter of clean. Some of them are not confident enough. They may b tinking d guy will not like d taste n smell. They need to b really confident in theirselves.

3 Likes

Re: Counter Thread,girls Have You Ever Been Sucked?share Your Experiences by Glory12345(f): 4:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
Haven't had the experience before ooooooo..

undecidedHaven't had the experience before ooooooo..

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread,girls Have You Ever Been Sucked?share Your Experiences by Glory12345(f): 4:16pm On Mar 30, 2016
Daniel2289:

It is not a matter of clean. Some of them are not confident enough. They may b tinking d guy will not like d taste n smell. They need to b really confident in theirselves.
so you do it??!

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread,girls Have You Ever Been Sucked?share Your Experiences by Daniel2289(m): 4:17pm On Mar 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

Dunno av not had d expeerience ow will i kno

It's a good thing though, if only it's done very well. I guess his is not into it

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread,girls Have You Ever Been Sucked?share Your Experiences by Glory12345(f): 4:17pm On Mar 30, 2016
ifeajikap:
ur friend told u hmmmmm I pray I no dnt jam sum1 like ur friend in my lief
y?

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread,girls Have You Ever Been Sucked?share Your Experiences by Daniel2289(m): 4:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
Glory12345:
so you do it??!
Yes of course. But only with my Girl. And she respect me for that.

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread,girls Have You Ever Been Sucked?share Your Experiences by ifeajikap(m): 4:21pm On Mar 30, 2016
Glory12345:
y?
she can't keep a secret b4 u knw it shw will tell u aw my dick is nd if u r d type dat likes my type of dick u will start craving 4 it b4 u knw I go succumb to d temptation b4 u knw it am hitting u b4 u knw u guys stp being friends all bcus she cnt keep a secret

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread,girls Have You Ever Been Sucked?share Your Experiences by SkinnyDude(m): 4:24pm On Mar 30, 2016
Glory12345:
Haven't had the experience before ooooooo..

undecidedHaven't had the experience before ooooooo..

but you'll like to have?
Re: Counter Thread,girls Have You Ever Been Sucked?share Your Experiences by eli23456(f): 4:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
God forbid

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread,girls Have You Ever Been Sucked?share Your Experiences by halfricanadian(f): 4:43pm On Mar 30, 2016
Daniel2289:

It's a good thing though, if only it's done very well. I guess his is not into it

He wud

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread,girls Have You Ever Been Sucked?share Your Experiences by Anuoluwapo23(f): 4:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
sadExperience is the best shaaaa. That's all :DExperience is the best shaaaa. That's all sad

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread,girls Have You Ever Been Sucked?share Your Experiences by Daniel2289(m): 4:51pm On Mar 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

He wud
Alright. I understand u.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Girls Love Unprotected Sex More Than Guys? / Is The Person In This Picture A Boy Or A Girl? (PICTURES) / There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.