Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,399 members, 7,781,154 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:54 AM

Transport And Haulage Business - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Transport And Haulage Business (106557 Views)

Partnership In Transport And Haulage Business / Transport And Haulage Under Nnpc Retail. / Servicing The Transport And Haulage Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transport And Haulage Business by teddy29: 6:50pm On Jan 08, 2010
Thanks for your reply but i need an answers pls, If you can give me a piece of advice that can put me through my business,I will remain grateful.Thanks.
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by Chuk83: 9:45pm On Jan 12, 2010
@stagger, please can you email me at nonyexyz@yahoo.com with some detailed infomatio about managng haulage business in nigeria cos i am on the verget of importing an iveco truck into naija, i want to start a haulage business sincei've been doing it in the K for thepast 2 years and i've also done some international freighting business. Thank you very much
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by kinharold(m): 9:48am On Jan 13, 2010

I need trucks that I can rent for a job at apapa. Can anyone help me with a contact?

what are you carrying? i have a sound 40ft flatbed truck. contact 07034268732
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by jajaopobo(m): 11:38am On Jan 18, 2010
For anybody looking for high quality and reliable trailer heads direct from Europe, please go to http://www.rydertrucks.biz . They have very good trucks for very good price, the trailer heads have already been imported and are in Lagos. For example, I bought a very neat DAF 85CF 430hp from them for less than 3million, and it was not right-hand drive! I recommend them for anyone looking to buy a trailer head soon.
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by Megadeals: 2:40pm On Jan 18, 2010
jajaopobo:

For anybody looking for high quality and reliable trailer heads direct from Europe, please go to http://www.rydertrucks.biz . They have very good trucks for very good price, the trailer heads have already been imported and are in Lagos. For example, I bought a very neat DAF 85CF 430hp from them for less than 3million, and it was not right-hand drive! I recommend them for anyone looking to buy a trailer head soon.

The rydertrucks.biz you referred to is as fake as they come. They have only a string of mobile phone numbers, no physical address and they are supposed to be selling trucks?
I hope this website is not turning to a den of 419ners.

1 Like

Re: Transport And Haulage Business by Forumania: 12:44pm On Jan 19, 2010
hello,

Na wa o! for this your truck selling company that you are fronting for. No contact address, no management profile, nothing nothing except phone numbers on every of their template.  This is very suspicious, buyers beware! anybody can design any website this day

There is a free training on haulage business in this forum which is a must read for anybody interested in investing to the business before doing. Are you interested like me then
visit::https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-379662.99999.html#bot

Enjoy your SUCCESS!
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by spotball(m): 11:33pm On Feb 17, 2010
hello ifyalways,
sometimes ago late last year i saw ur post on transport biz. I will really like to have a word with u. this is my email -onyeka110@yahoo.com and my phone number- 07040021804.
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by Adema: 10:27pm On Feb 27, 2010
I need to rent/buy a sided body (half or fullsided) in good condition or tipping bucket (30 Tons) for atleast 3 months, please anyone with such item or with info on how i can get one can reach me at aeolajitan@yahoo.com or call/text to 08099906010/08050529833.
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by hugooh42(m): 6:21am On Feb 28, 2010
@ stagger.please can you forward me details on operating haulage biz, especially gas at your doorstep biz in lagos. how lucrative is the biz within lagos now?
my email i hugothana73@yahoo.com
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by NNABUIFE2: 4:54pm On Mar 02, 2010
HAULAGE biz is very lucrative.i am about going into it.i find no difficult in it as i know that with tracking device installed in it,no driver can deviate from his agreed direction.and no lose of any of the truck.you can easily locate the tuck anywhere in the country with the help of the truck tracker installed in it.so feel free to go into the business and contact me for truck installation.also make sure you discuss your company principle of security installation with the truck owners.always feel free to send me mail or call me.nnwalter4me@yahoo.com, 08034122464
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by ant01: 5:14pm On Mar 02, 2010
I have a Daf 85 (right hand drive) and a forty feet flat bed in Ibadan, both from the UK and have never been used in Nigeria. I will like to lease them – the head and flat bed
Deposit of 1m naira is required upfront, whilst a monthly installmental payment of 500k will be paid for 8 months. This amount to 5m naira for the whole purchase.
Note: the cost of conversion, maintenance, registration will be borne by the lessee and ownership transferred completely to the lessee at the end of the 8th month after all payments have been made.

Also i have 4 other flat bed for sale as well,

WHY RENT WHEN YOU CAN BUY!
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by LuniyiGlo(m): 11:39pm On Mar 02, 2010
@ ant01

Just my two cents. . .  I think its very difficult to enforce proper maintenance when dealing with a potential buyer that wants to lease a truck, I like the fact that you require a 1M deposit, because if not the leaser may use the truck for three months with little to no maintenance (and basically destroy/wear the truck out) and then complain that you gave them a bad truck and refuse to complete the payments.  With the very shaky (at best) Judicial system in Naija, when such a mishap or "hairy" situation arises there are usually no winners.  I really like the idea of a deposit but many buyers will still complain that they have no money but that they have a contract.  Anyway, nice idea sha. . . Good Luck.

Re: Transport And Haulage Business by hugooh42(m): 1:50pm On Mar 03, 2010
Please,how do you deal with drivers in haulage biz.My dad was in the biz many years back but was wrecked by drivers. the most annoying apart of their antics is removing the parts of the truck and selling them .Then replacing them with bad ones and asking the owner to buy a new part.please i need your advice as i want to go into this BIZ.what WILL you do in such a situation?

1 Like

Re: Transport And Haulage Business by olaolabiy: 9:56am On Mar 04, 2010
mr fullforce,
we are not ready for a lecture that will take ages to complete.you know a lot,yes.but please tell us.not try to engage us for too long.we will be grateful.just look at what mr lawyer as just done.
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by kayjegs: 2:46pm On Mar 04, 2010
I think I am one of those that started this lead. Well, it is very nice reading responses of people who are willing to enter into this market. Bjut I ahve observed some things in Nigerians that we like to go into businesses where people g to thereby causing a lot of people and causing competition in the process. I said that instead of everybody going into Haulage business, people can rather go into Transport services such as Commuter buses transport and even Taxis. These areas tend to have more market than the so called Haulage business where competition exists before you can really get a head way.
My advice is still that, one can go into having a Transport company and operating a fleet service. If inetersted, you can mail me for more details. You are sure to reap your investments in less than 10 months.

regards
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by walitoo: 1:58pm On Mar 05, 2010
I ma Mr Walter,

We also need 5 Tippers to work in our office at PH.And one 400 flat feet truck,preferably to work for our slot in Apapa wolf .We hire them and make payment to you every month.we take the cost of maintenance bellow #50,000. But up to 50k,you take the cost.we pay heavily in every month.we take other cost like paying the drivers,etc.we assure you of a constant payment as we already have containers in the wolf ,looking for trucks to clear them.we also install trucks with tracker for easy location. we opperate withing lagos environ.if you find this interesting,then call us:08034122464 or email; nnwaltergme@yahoo.com
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by dan6019(m): 3:06pm On Mar 06, 2010
ours is a multi-facetted company based in Lekki axis of Lagos.

part of what we do is managing trucks on behalf of people but we are more interested in trucks that convey sand, granites and the likes as you that there is a lot of construction works going on in this part of Lagos.

As a result, your vehicle is protected and will have a prolonged life span, meaning more income for you.

Daniel (CleaveXploits Ltd), 17415152, 08033259595, adebayo6019@yahoo.com
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by protocol(m): 1:17pm On Mar 09, 2010
contact me on 08037430594 or henrycnwokorie@yahoo.com lets talk,
if only you are serious of doing haulage business.
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by amastar: 7:20am On Mar 18, 2010
I have a mack ch613 truck head currently in lagos. Its a single axle and year is 95 for 2.7m 08060227515 shi_y60@yahoo.com
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by Grazza: 7:47pm On Mar 29, 2010
Interesting read ups. Much thanks to all contributors for their useful and practical information.
Can someone shed some light on the standard procedure of attaching an oil tanker (33000lts) to a Transporter with an independent oil marketing company (Conoil/Oando)?
What's the average pay from the transporter to the owner?
Are contracts used as a general standard to guard against breeches from the transporter?
Is it a fact that the owner need not worry about managing the driver and repairs on the vehicle that is attached to the transporter?

Cheers,
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by dubliner: 4:24am On Apr 04, 2010
hi all,

i will have all items below for sale in 3weeks time.

IVECO TRAILER HEAD(RIGHT HAND DRIVE)

MODEL - CURSOR430

YEAR - 2001

SCANIA FLAT BED(RIGHT HAND DRIVE)

MODEL - 93M220

YEAR - 94

MERCEDEZ BENZ SPRINTER COOLING VAN(RIGHT HAND DRIVE)

YEAR - 96

ALL THESE WITH SOME TOYOTA ENGINES

FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES PLEASE EMAIL ME AT milan11o@hotmail.com or michael_talabi@yahoo.ie

Re: Transport And Haulage Business by wazobia1: 11:22pm On Apr 09, 2010
Stagger great posts and clear and structured responses please can you send me the procedure for truck registration with major marketers .
- Continue to give us great info.

summitlogistics@hotmail.com
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by jajaopobo(m): 5:28pm On May 16, 2010
Megadeals:

The rydertrucks.biz you referred to is as fake as they come. They have only a string of mobile phone numbers, no physical address and they are supposed to be selling trucks?
I hope this website is not turning to a den of 419ners.

Mr Megadeals and Forumania, na wa for una o! Una just come Lagos? Person put phone number say make you come look im truck before buying, but you want to give him money first? As MKO would say, you can't shave a man's head in his absence. Even if they don't have an address on their website doesn't mean they're 419. In any case, the trailer that I bought from them is already on the road, na you sabi.
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by Slim101(m): 12:14am On May 18, 2010
Pls can anyone here suggest the make and specifications of trucks that ideal for Haulage and Sand tipping?
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by toneroilo: 11:53pm On May 20, 2010
if u most know its true if u know wat you are doin?call me we can do biz but we i have to agree,
call me 08054470460;Tony/Ilo
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by femmy2010(m): 8:43pm On May 21, 2010
Ever need to buy vehicle from Cotonou for your Haulage biz then call 08036363467 or email duduconsultt@yahoo.com for more info.
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by ChrisLA: 2:08pm On May 25, 2010
I'm Chris.

I'm currently trucking around the Niger Delta region but for credible construction firms. Not yet a truck owner but i look forward to owning trucks soon. My business is to acquire hard copy order from such firms and contact truck owners for long term lease. I'm well known by the companies. Could owners contact me via the following number. 07030403955. Haulage procedures depends on job specification but i don't want to go in detail to save page.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.