Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Transport And Haulage Business - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Transport And Haulage Business (106728 Views)

Partnership In Transport And Haulage Business / Transport And Haulage Under Nnpc Retail. / Servicing The Transport And Haulage Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transport And Haulage Business by fegflu: 9:49am On Oct 26, 2010
This my blackberry pin if u want to talk 2312c70B
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by wise3g(m): 10:30am On Oct 26, 2010
wholesale exporter.
-----------------------------------------------
http://www.wise3g.com
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by ABILAT(f): 11:40am On Oct 26, 2010
Hello house,

Regarding this biz/topics of haulage,

I FASILAT, can shared my experince on haulage biz,
I am an accontant of an haulage & logistics company for 3-years,
My company, start with 4-trucks, thanks God today , we have 30 fleet of 30-tons trucks
Really, one can make a revenue 1-1.2m per 30tons truck/trailer, if proper managed & cost of sales can range from 30-45% .
To be candid , haulage & logistics is profitable, but highly challanges.
For more information , contact Fasilat on: 08020330350,07040648749.
or e-mail: fasilat2007@yahoo.com

UBER TRUCK!!! UBER TRUCK!!! UBER TRUCK!!!
* Do you know haulage business (truck tipping) as been recorded one of the most promising and profitable business around the world � ✌�
*The truck(tipper) are used to convey � material I. E sand,granite to construction site etc
. ✅PROBLEM IDENTIFIED
*Major constraints in it management are DRIVERS AND MECHANICS.Which make it difficult to manage.
⚪WHAT DO WE DO/HOW WE COME IN.
*It one thing to have the resources it another to maintain or manage resources.�✅��
All we offer is MANAGEMENT of trucks (tippers).
*Do you have that truck (tipper) that seems not profitability?
*Let it out to the management expert ��
We got you covered on the:
1⃣ Distributions channel
2⃣ Profitability
3⃣ Accessing potential customers�
4⃣All risk associated with the business (mechanic,drivers,etc.).
☑A trial would convince you and pronounce to the world we closed more deals for you.���
☑Trust as always being our moving strength.
For more information contact:
+2348105286826
+2348020330350
WHY WAIT AROUND WHEN YOU CAN TAP THIS UBER TRUCK OPPORTUNITY INTO MONEY MAKING BUSINESS
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by Tark: 3:41pm On Oct 27, 2010
hi guys, haulage business is profitable and quite challenging and i believe it should be handled by experts that knows the nitty gritty of the business. Every tom,dick and harry seem to be interested in haulage business but ended up in tears because they were not enlightened(haulge business-wise) and they eventually fell into wrong hands. i happen to be in the field with over 7yrs experience and i can confidently ask you to contact me if you have the fund/capital to invest. Let your money work for you while you go to sleep. All agreements shall be in black and white so we do not end up being enemies. That would guide us.

Kindly contact me on my line 08033253959 or email tarklogisticslimited@gmail.com

you will be glad you did.

Thank you.
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by femmy2010(m): 7:20pm On Oct 28, 2010
Do you desire to buy a vehicle for haulage purpose then Call 08036363467 or email duduconsultt@yahoo.com to buy from Cotonou and save a couple of Hundred thousand naira on any buy option.

Act Wisely today.
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by bodsibobo(m): 3:25pm On Nov 01, 2010
@femmy2010,

Can you do instalmental payment for a bus for me?
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by Masco1: 8:17pm On Nov 01, 2010
I am interested in Tipper business and i live in benin. I will like to get some good advise
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by urproject: 4:41pm On Nov 03, 2010
Hello fellas.
there is aN unregistered tokunbo renault magnum truck head for sale,
price is 2.7M, NEGOTIABLE
CALL 0735269397
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by femmy2010(m): 10:11am On Nov 04, 2010
@Masco1 ,
We can help you procure the desired Tipper from Cotonou.
Call 08036363467 or email duduconsultt@yahoo.com whne you are all set.
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by femmy2010(m): 10:13am On Nov 04, 2010
@bodsibobo ,
I do not do instalmental payment but i am sure i can get you a very good deal for any desired bus buy from cotonou.

Call 08036363467 or email duduconsultt@yahoo.com for procurement information.
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by benimeogu(f): 3:46am On Nov 10, 2010
Yes
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by 1United1: 5:04pm On Nov 10, 2010
[quote]I
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by benimeogu(f): 5:17pm On Nov 10, 2010
Does
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by akjaygroup: 1:16pm On Nov 13, 2010
FOR PROJECT FUNDING AND VIA BUSINESS WE CAN HELP OUR FOREIGN INVESTOR NOW INVESTING WORLDWIDE AND JUST DELIVER FIRST DEAL TO NIGERIA , IF YOU INTERESTED REVIEW AND GET IN TOUCH
REGARDS
KAYODE AKINTAYO
REVIEW THIS LINK
http://akjaygroup..com/2010/11/institutional-investors-looking.html
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by Dereal1(m): 2:23pm On Nov 13, 2010
Anybody can make legitimate extra income of 100 euro or more everyday with google adsense.For more hints click below:
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by femmy2010(m): 12:09pm On Nov 14, 2010
You can start your own taxi/car hire service with this 97 model Hyundai Accent.
N440k last.
View pictures by clicking on the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-532824.0.html
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by vickkyza: 1:47pm On Nov 15, 2010
All,

I need deligent manager(s) to manager tipper haulage biz for me in PHC. If you are interested and trustworthy, could you please possibly inbox me at viclahi@yahoo.co.uk for further details?
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by kenneth23: 3:59pm On Nov 16, 2010
hello there.
        we have over 5 (35 tons tipper) mack trucks for transporting and haulaging of materials,we are in lagos nigeria,anyone intrested should please call these numbers  08033375383 or 08035723860 or send a mail- aiosagieenterprise@yahoo.com
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 17, 2010
Buy a car online (www.walexconcepts.com) and have it delivered to your home with our optional delivery service through the US and to Nigeria.
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by oderemo(m): 5:10pm On Nov 19, 2010
am selling my 2 x 30 tons foden bulka tipper faily used @ abuja quarry .
Each is going for n6,ooo,ooo.
Both are in good condition while inspection is highly welcomed.
If interested please contact the manager mr.jackson on 0803 5555 908 or my self on
262build@googlemail.com
Picture shall be posted soon.
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by bizstarter: 6:26pm On Nov 21, 2010
well my people transportation business is a profitable one but if only you have the capacity to mgt it and get running smoothly then you will make good money fro it.
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by tpbehappy(m): 7:01pm On Nov 22, 2010
i am working with a company in vi, the name is ageless capital limited. it is an oil and gas company with investment arm. if truly u re interested in doing business rightly come and invest in the company or come for investment advice. don't fall prey of scammers they are all out there to make money from people who are so conscious of making millions over nite. u can call me on 07064208736 or visit our website www.agelesscapital.com.ng
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by chiemela50(m): 12:48pm On Nov 23, 2010
Yes, it is possible depending your area of operation and how you manage the business, but i want to ask ,are you the one to manage it or you want some one to handle it for
you . but you have to be careful because transportation biz is not something a novice can just waste his or her hard earn money any how because some drivers are criminal.
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by LuniyiGlo(m): 4:03pm On Nov 23, 2010
but you have to be careful because transportation biz is not something a novice can just waste his or her hard earn money any how because some drivers are criminal.

That is the TRUTH!!!! Some drivers are criminals and some mechanic are criminals as well. . .   
As the wise saying goes. . .experience is the best teacher though her prices are a bit costly!!

Just in time for dry season, Tippers for hire, click on the link below for more info. . .

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-503500.0.html#msg6791054
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by kenoyad: 5:12pm On Nov 26, 2010
@stagger, Please I need information about registering trucks with major marketers too. My email is yadeyi12@yahoo.com. I am into transportation of sand, gravel, laterite and granite and its a very lucrative business especially in this dry season. Its the peak period of building materials, but I know of Ibadan only and i cannot discuss about Lagos, I only have friends that have and manage 30 tons tipper that carry granite and chippings to Lagos from Ibadan quarries almost everyday.
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by kenoyad: 5:18pm On Nov 26, 2010
@ 1United, I will prefer that you start with tipping truck that will be carrying sand, gravel and laterite. the reason is because they all bring more or less income while the tipping truck of 10 tons are cheaper that truck of 30 ton capacity that carry commercial goods from Lagos to Norther part of the country. kindly contact me to explain more. my email is yadeyi12@yahoo.com or 08098503534.
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by samjacob(m): 1:51pm On Nov 29, 2010
Hi,

I av contact with Julius Berger, if u wish call me on 08024165255, u will be paid at the end of every month and the truck will be maintained by them. if u av a Tipper or a Truck under few month u will make ur money back. seriously its a great deal cos am into it.
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by LuniyiGlo(m): 2:10pm On Nov 29, 2010
Just in time for dry season, Tippers for hire, click on the link below for more info. . .

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-503500.0.html#msg6791054
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by Femonjay(m): 2:51pm On Nov 30, 2010
Please Nairalanders,
I need information on (GIT) Goods in Transit Insurance for Transport And Haulage Business and how to go about it please.
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by femmy2010(m): 2:20pm On Dec 01, 2010
To buy your desired truck from Cotonou.
Call 08036363467 or email duduconsultt@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply)

Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers / Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.