Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,910 members, 7,806,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man (19671 Views)

White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos / Nigerian Ladies Seducing A White Man In Europe / Lagos Big Boy Goes To Bed With 9 Ladies (viewers Discretion Adviced) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by onila(f): 4:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
she said black men got big diccks!

which will make me uncomfortable and experience extreme pain during sex

she told me how her sister runs away from her husband when its time for sex because of his big sugercane

she said once she got her American visa, she dumped him and now happily married to a white man

I am someone who hates physical pain
and I am beginning consider white men for marriage

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by ATMC(f): 4:46pm On Mar 30, 2016
Go ahead.
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Patented: 4:57pm On Mar 30, 2016
all i see is the lack of a thought process. where do ideas like this sprout?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 30, 2016
onila:

she told me how her sister runs away from her husband when its time for sex because of his big sugercane

she said once she got her American visa, she dumped him and now happily married to a white man

VERY TRUE, D LAST LADY I FORKED WAS SHOUTING, MY WOMB!! MY WOMB.

8 Likes

Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 30, 2016
When u born pikin u go hate d small dicck. Marry black man and just do pusssy insurance.

10 Likes

Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Fulaman198(m): 5:09pm On Mar 30, 2016
ROFL what a thread. Please don't shame further shame "Nigerian" culture elsewhere. Marry an African guy. Do you want your sons to grow up having a little peanut?
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Fulaman198(m): 5:14pm On Mar 30, 2016
BTW Onila, is that you in your profile picture? cheesy
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by lepasharon(f): 8:46pm On Mar 30, 2016
Not all African guys have monsters down below now..

2 Likes

Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 30, 2016
You have my full support!
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Fulaman198(m): 4:12pm On Mar 31, 2016
Stupedinluv:
You have my full support!

You must not be Nigerian. For a Nigerian to say this means that they are completely white-washed and could care less about culture and tradition.
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by mekzyjoe(m): 5:39pm On Mar 31, 2016
onila:

2 Likes

Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 01, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
When u born pikin u go hate d small dicck. Marry black man and just do pusssy insurance.

Absolute bullshyt.

That doesn't happen unless the women utterly devastates her vagina and pelvic floor by bearing tons of children in quick succession, or is already of a naturally loose(r) nature to begin with, in which case she'd have had no reason to complain. I wonder at times - when those threads relating to average size per country, or those divorce court cases regarding the woman's husband being too unbearable to manage litter the FP every so often - how the heck naturally tight(er) women cope in those countries wherein the average is a damn near monstrosity. Being "small" is one thing, but is something that can be thoroughly compensated for, and is frankly only a problem if one happens to be a size queen. Being too big, on the other hand, is a matter of finding a woman who can take you or else forcing pain and sure destruction of faculty.

@ Onila
Marry whom you please, but I really hope you're kidding with the faulty, generalized reasoning for doing so...

1 Like

Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 01, 2016
u sure u want a pale dicck? lipsrsealed
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Fulaman198(m): 8:02pm On Apr 01, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:

Absolute bullshyt.

That doesn't happen unless the women utterly devastates her vagina and pelvic floor by bearing tons of children in quick succession, or is already of a naturally loose(r) nature to begin with, in which case she'd have had no reason to complain. I wonder at times - when those threads relating to average size per country, or those divorce court cases regarding the woman's husband being too unbearable to manage litter the FP every so often - how the heck naturally tight(er) women cope in those countries wherein the average is a damn near monstrosity. Being "small" is one thing, but is something that can be thoroughly compensated for, and is frankly only a problem if one happens to be a size queen. Being too big, on the other hand, is a matter of finding a woman who can take you or else forcing pain and sure destruction of faculty.

@ Onila
Marry whom you please, but I really hope you're kidding with the faulty, generalized reasoning for doing so...

Please don't get mad at me for this question, but what would you want your husband to ideally to be? Also the divorce rates in many African nations is quite low in comparison to the United States which is above 50%. I don't think divorce rates have anything to do with the size of one's member. I think it's more to do with a loss of love overtime. People don't get married for the right reasons in some countries.

If you love someone truly, no matter what happens to them, you are always there for them.
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 01, 2016
Fulaman198:

Please don't get mad at me for this question, but what would you want your husband to ideally to be? Also the divorce rates in many African nations is quite low in comparison to the United States which is above 50%. I don't think divorce rates have anything to do with the size of one's member. I think it's more to do with a loss of love overtime. People don't get married for the right reasons in some countries.

If you love someone truly, no matter what happens to them, you are always there for them.

I'm not mad/offended, Fula, but neither am I going to churn out numbers on here. Nor do I think that course of action would be particularly helpful as those numbers and ranges would vary from woman to woman, anyway. In fact, my comment was based on knowing such a variation to exist! I only shared that some threads lead me to wonder to myself how women on the tighter capacity end of the scale, if you will, get on in those countries wherein it's averages are painful for many a woman out there to contemplate. I realize our terribly misguided "the-bigger-the-better" culture/mentality naturally leads us to assume such women don't exist, but they do, in numbers, and divorcing on those grounds alone could only proves their existence if but anecdotally. That may seem trivial to you...

I didn't discuss divorce rates, and wouldn't even think to compare them. There are too many factors that make the divorce rates between Africa and the United States incomparable, to say the least. And I think the love-marriage model that you described is one widely practiced by, or rather aspired to, by Americans vs. Africans. In the sizeable (pun not intended) opinion of many, it's rather ironically the reason often cited for the high-divorce rate, due to love's fleeting quality and it's tendency to fade over time for many people. Having the heady choice/agency to walk away from it all if one chooses, without much judgement, is extremely tempting.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Fulaman198(m): 11:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:

I'm not mad/offended, but neither am I going to churn out numbers on here. Nor do I think that course of action would be particularly helpful as those numbers and ranges would vary from woman to woman, anyway. In fact, my comment was based on knowing such a variation to exist! I only shared that some threads lead me to wonder to myself how women on the tighter capacity end of the scale, if you will, get on in those countries wherein it's averages are painful for many a woman out there to contemplate. I realize our terribly misguided "the-bigger-the-better" culture/mentality naturally leads us to assume such women don't exist, but they do, and divorcing on those grounds alone only proves their existence if but anecdotally.

I didn't discuss divorce rates, and wouldn't even think to compare them. There are too many factors that make the divorce rates between Africa and the United States incomparable, to say the least. And I think the love-marriage model that you described is one widely practiced by, or rather aspired to, by Americans vs. Africans. In the sizeable (pun not intended) opinion of many, it's rather ironically the reason cited for the high-divorce rate, due to love's fleeting quality and it tending to fade over time for many people.

You speak very well darling and you have a very good insight on things. I think that the foundation of love in Africa is often built on materialism and tangibles as opposed to some cultures in the west where people do try to love one another. In essence, marriage is treated as some kind of contract in some African nations as opposed to what it is meant to be, a unison of undying love between a man and a woman.

You are right, there are so many factors that impact divorce rate in the United States, and I'm not going to pretend to know them because I do not.

LOL you are so funny, "in the sizeable (pun not intended) opinion of many" I burst out laughing a bit upon reading that.

I don't think that a larger size can hurt a woman, I think that if a man is kind and gentle with a woman like he should be with a larger size that she can enjoy him. I think that not many of us men really know what it means to make sweet love to a woman. Love is not only about using one's tool, but it's also about admonishing, worshipping, showing kindness and a gentle demeanor to your female counterpart. If you love someone, you would not try to hurt her in any way, physically or emotionally. You would want to see her happy at all times, and you would want to see her smiling at all times. A happy wife is a happy life.

1 Like

Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 01, 2016
Fulaman198:

You speak very well darling and you have a very good insight on things. I think that the foundation of love in Africa is often built on materialism and tangibles as opposed to some cultures in the west where people do try to love one another. In essence, marriage is treated as some kind of contract in some African nations as opposed to what it is meant to be, a unison of undying love between a man and a woman.

You are right, there are so many factors that impact divorce rate in the United States, and I'm not going to pretend to know them because I do not.

LOL you are so funny, "in the sizeable (pun not intended) opinion of many" I burst out laughing a bit upon reading that.

I don't think that a larger size can hurt a woman, I think that if a man is kind and gentle with a woman like he should be with a larger size that she can enjoy him. I think that not many of us men really know what it means to make sweet love to a woman. Love is not only about using one's tool, but it's also about admonishing, worshipping, showing kindness and a gentle demeanor to your female counterpart. If you love someone, you would not try to hurt her in any way, physically or emotionally. You would want to see her happy at all times, and you would want to see her smiling at all times. A happy wife is a happy life.

cheesy

Well, that has a lot to do with population economics. Not too long ago, the West, too, was arranging marriages for the sake of property. In fact, most folks have no idea whatsoever that the entire institution of marriage was originally built on such an exchange occurring. Marrying for love is actually a fairly new-fangled idea.

I will simply say that you're wrong, point-blank, about the premise of your last paragraph (namely the first sentence).

I should be taking a nap...I'll see you later, Fula.

2 Likes

Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 01, 2016
*Double

1 Like

Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Fulaman198(m): 11:30pm On Apr 01, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:

cheesy

Well, that has a lot to do with population economics. Not too long ago, the West, too, was arranging marriages for the sake of property. In fact, most folks have no idea whatsoever that the entire institution of marriage was originally built on such an exchange occurring. Marrying for love is actually a fairly new-fangled idea.

I will simply say that you're wrong, point-blank, about the premise of your last paragraph (namely the first sentence).

I should be sleeping...I'll see you later, Fula.

I should also be sleeping as well since it's almost midnight here. In regards to the last paragraph, (I mean neither you or I know this as we are both V***ns), but if a man inserts his thing inside his wife, and his wife objects, then I believe that he needs to do something to make sure that his wife/lady can accommodate him. This is just based on stuff I have read online so it could be wrong unless it is somehow scientifically proven.

I think that everyone has a different threshold of pain, but I also believe that often that we men are only self-considerate and don't care how our lady feels. Making sure that the lady is happy and pleased should be the most important thing and .... in any case have a good night lolllll.
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 01, 2016
But the man with d largest missile on earth is not an african man, he is a white man.
**gets a tape and measure mine** shocked it is just 6.3cm grin.
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 01, 2016
Fulaman198:

I should also be sleeping as well since it's almost midnight here. In regards to the last paragraph, (I mean neither you or I know this as we are both V***ns), but if a man inserts his thing inside his wife, and his wife objects, then I believe that he needs to do something to make sure that his wife/lady can accommodate him. This is just based on stuff I have read online so it could be wrong unless it is somehow scientifically proven.

I think that everyone has a different threshold of pain, but I also believe that often that we men are only self-considerate and don't care how our lady feels. Making sure that the lady is happy and pleased should be the most important thing and .... in any case have a good night lolllll.

Yh, I haven't been able to sleep, and I have work in a couple of hours. It's not gonna be good, lol.

No. I don't think you're listening, tho, and I don't think virgin is a bad word, or virginity a bad thing smiley

1 Like

Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Fulaman198(m): 11:46pm On Apr 01, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:

Yh, I haven't been able to sleep, and I have work in a couple of hours. It's not gonna be good, lol.

No. I don't think you're listening, tho, and I don't think virgin is a bad word, or virginity a bad thing smiley

You should get some sleep then honey. It's an integral part of maintaining good health smiley.

How so? What am I not understanding? I'll try to listen better. Virginity is not a bad thing by any means, but I think that a lot of people don't understand its value smiley. You can explain to me what I'm misunderstanding once you wake up.
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 01, 2016
Fulaman198:

You should get some sleep then honey. It's an integral part of maintaining good health smiley.

How so? What am I not understanding? I'll try to listen better. Virginity is not a bad thing by any means, but I think that a lot of people don't understand its value smiley. You can explain to me what I'm misunderstanding once you wake up.

Can't sleep now sad. I'll just have to eat and head out. Take care, tho.

1 Like

Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Fulaman198(m): 11:58pm On Apr 01, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:

Can't sleep now sad. I'll just have to eat and head out. Take care, tho.

You too take care smiley enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 05, 2016
Fulaman198:

Hey, you cheesy I'm managing to sleep a lot better, but it isn't something I can help at times.

Lol, Fula. I just realized something. I was so caught up in the asterisk censorship of the word "virgin", and consequently justifying that isn't a bad word/concept/etc, that I was either hopelessly drowsy and missed it, or completely skimmed over it in my reading at the time...but don't you think it a tad bit presumptuous to assume some others' virginity, esp in this day and age?
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Fulaman198(m): 9:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:

Hey, you cheesy I'm managing to sleep a lot better, but it isn't something I can help at times.

Lol, Fula. I just realized something. I was so caught up in the asterisk censorship of the word "virgin", and consequently justifying that isn't a bad word/concept/etc, that I was either hopelessly drowsy and missed it, or completely skimmed over it in my reading at the time...but don't you think it a tad bit presumptuous to assume some others' virginity, esp in this day and age?

Hello darling cheesy, I'm really happy and relieved to hear that.

LOL well in regards to the virginity thing, I remember you mentioning it one time on a thread before and I was happy to see that. It means that you have strictly adhered to your traditional upbringing more than you think despite living in a foreign land. I'm extremely proud of you because like you said it's extremely hard to find people who still are virgins these days (well more so in the Western world than Africa). Also, especially if that woman is as beautiful as someone like yourself. You are definitely a rare human being, extremely intelligent, beautiful and responsible.

1 Like

Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 06, 2016
Fulaman198:

Hello darling cheesy, I'm really happy and relieved to hear that.

LOL well in regards to the virginity thing, I remember you mentioning it one time on a thread before and I was happy to see that. It means that you have strictly adhered to your traditional upbringing more than you think despite living in a foreign land. I'm extremely proud of you because like you said it's extremely hard to find people who still are virgins these days (well more so in the Western world than Africa). Also, especially if that woman is as beautiful as someone like yourself. You are definitely a rare human being, extremely intelligent, beautiful and responsible.

Hello, Fula cheesy Yh, I'm still susceptible to bouts of insomnia, but I've def gotten a lot better at managing my sleep than I ever was.

I guess it came across a bit strange. Sorta like you were fishing, tbh, though you don't seem the type, lol. At any rate, I know I've def defended virgins and people who aspire to that ideal on here for the simple reason that I feel they're, at times, ostracized or otherwise strangely criticized for exercising their own body autonomy by some others who so choose to partake, and are not themselves of the same path. But, I, myself, am by no means advocate nor representative, as you are. And though my upbringing was fairly conservative, certainly, I don't know just how "traditional" I can claim it to have been, per se, nor, really, is the concept of virginity so much a traditional ideal as it is a religious one. All in all, I've never personally considered virginity a characteristic to praise or seek out in others so much as a personal choice/outlook to be respected.

2 Likes

Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Fulaman198(m): 8:33pm On Apr 06, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:

Hello, Fula cheesy Yh, I'm still susceptible to bouts of insomnia, but I've def gotten a lot better at managing my sleep than I ever was.

I guess it came across a bit strange. Sorta like you were fishing, tbh, though you don't seem the type, lol. At any rate, I know I've def defended virgins and people who aspire to that ideal on here for the simple reason that I feel they're, at times, ostracized or otherwise strangely criticized for exercising their own body autonomy by some others who so choose to partake, and are not themselves of the same path. But, I, myself, am by no means advocate nor representative, as you are. And though my upbringing was fairly conservative, certainly, I don't know just how "traditional" I can claim it to have been, per se, nor, really, is the concept of virginity so much a traditional ideal as it is a religious one. All in all, I've never personally considered virginity a characteristic to praise or seek out in others so much as a personal choice/outlook to be respected.

I hope that you will be able to eventually get around those bouts that you still experience of insomnia and be able to sleep without any worries or concerns cheesy you are a great person.

I was not fishing so say haha I just know that you mentioned it on one thread. When I read it, I was very proud of you and your character. I think that being a virgin shows that someone has a patient character about them and is not overly corrupted to misuse their body. It takes a very strong will to be a virgin. To be able to control ones' desires is something not every human being is capable of. Personally, I see it as a characteristic to praise someone. Ideally, one would want someone who is patient and trustworthy and not promiscuous in a sense.

I hope you understand what I mean lol. It's sometimes hard to go into detail because I worry sometimes about offending you.
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 2:25am On Apr 07, 2016
Fulaman198:

I hope that you will be able to eventually get around those bouts that you still experience of insomnia and be able to sleep without any worries or concerns cheesy you are a great person.

I was not fishing so say haha I just know that you mentioned it on one thread. When I read it, I was very proud of you and your character. I think that being a virgin shows that someone has a patient character about them and is not overly corrupted to misuse their body. It takes a very strong will to be a virgin. To be able to control ones' desires is something not every human being is capable of. Personally, I see it as a characteristic to praise someone. Ideally, one would want someone who is patient and trustworthy and not promiscuous in a sense.

I hope you understand what I mean lol. It's sometimes hard to go into detail because I worry sometimes about offending you.

Thank you, dear. smiley I don't think I'll ever get there completely, 'cuz in my case it's genetic and tends to run in the family on my mother's side, but it's def not as bad as some people I've met. I've noticed it's certainly gotten better with a few lifestyle changes over the years, tho.

No, I feel like you're reading selectively, Fula. But, I understand that's probably due to some deeply held beliefs. You spoke of a fear of offending me, but that's wholly unnecessary. I'm 0% offended. We have a difference of opinion, and that's OK smiley In my opinion and observation, tho, keeping one's virginity implies some restraint due to urges, hormones and the general looming desire to have sex, yes, but it does nothing to demonstrate restraint/control/balance/etc. in the true sense of the word(s). See, that can only happen after the individual has actually had sex! You'll find that pre-sex, virgin desire is of a rather dull and muted nature in comparison to full throttle post-sex desire, and there's a reason for that. In a sense, it's a true case of not knowing what one's missing until after having experienced it for themselves, with all it's trimmings.

Virginity is like an unbalanced chemical equation in Chemistry, or probably more apt, like solving for the Quadratic Formula without any values - you can't solve for X because you don't have values for any of the other crucial factors (A,B,C). You'll not get a sense of the toggling of balances between control and desire that'll occur as a product of the newly awakened sex drive, or of what other affects it'll have on the individual, of where it'll take them, etc. The thing about promiscuity is, no one, not a one person, was ever promiscuous sans sex, before they had sex, before they knew sex and their desires overtook them. And the truth of the matter is, there's no telling what'll happen until after having crossed that precipice. You're not necessarily getting a more controlled, more patient, etc, personality in a virgin. What you are gaining is possible (but highly improbable) exclusivity. It's, really, more or less like a closed book with a foreword followed by empty, unnumbered pages.

3 Likes

Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Fulaman198(m): 7:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:

Thank you, dear. smiley I don't think I'll ever get there completely, 'cuz in my case it's genetic and tends to run in the family on my mother's side, but it's def not as bad as some people I've met. I've noticed it's certainly gotten better with a few lifestyle changes over the years, tho.

No, I feel like you're reading selectively, Fula. But, I understand that's probably due to some deeply held beliefs. You spoke of a fear of offending me, but that's wholly unnecessary. I'm 0% offended. We have a difference of opinion, and that's OK smiley In my opinion and observation, tho, keeping one's virginity implies some restraint due to urges, hormones and the general looming desire to have sex, yes, but it does nothing to demonstrate restraint/control/balance/etc. in the true sense of the word(s). See, that can only happen after the individual has actually had sex! You'll find that pre-sex, virgin desire is of a rather dull and muted nature in comparison to full throttle post-sex desire, and there's a reason for that. In a sense, it's a true case of not knowing what one's missing until after having experienced it for themselves, with all it's trimmings.

Virginity is like an unbalanced chemical equation in Chemistry, or probably more apt, like solving for the Quadratic Formula without any values - you can't solve for X because you don't have values for any of the other crucial factors (A,B,C). You'll not get a sense of the toggling of balances between control and desire that'll occur as a product of the newly awakened sex drive, or of what other affects it'll have on the individual, of where it'll take them, etc. The thing about promiscuity is, no one, not a one person, was ever promiscuous sans sex, before they had sex, before they knew sex and their desires overtook them. And the truth of the matter is, there's no telling what'll happen until after having crossed that precipice. You're not necessarily getting a more controlled, more patient, etc, personality in a virgin. What you are gaining is possible (but highly improbable) exclusivity. It's, really, more or less like a closed book with a foreword followed by empty, unnumbered pages.

My dear, I will pray that you sleep well every night and that your mind is always at ease without anything to stress you out.

I don't know if a Virgin's desire is of a dull and muted nature. I think that varies from person to person. For me personally, I can tell you that's not the case. I have to constantly settle my mind to not think of beautiful women with nice feet and legs. That in itself can be a challenge, but I have far important things to think of like tutoring others and learning new material on a daily basis that often trumps my lust for beautiful African women with nice legs and feet lipsrsealed (sorry if I said too much). I hope you won't think I'm weird with those thoughts.

I do agree with you in thought process that virginity has too many non-constant variables. What is X for one virgin maybe A for another virgin. I honestly don't know what will happen when I cross that precipice, but I do know that it would have to be for a woman I love only and not one I lust after. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if that were the case.

The problem with sex is that it is seen everywhere especially in movies (not Nigerian movies though, especially not Kannywood movies (Kannywood is a subcategory of Nollywood movies often completely in the Hausa language, they are very conservative and you will be lucky to even see a man and woman holding hands)). But in Western movies, sex is rampant all over the place.

I just want you to know my thoughts on this whole situation, I think of you in an extremely high fashion sense and I think often you downplay your own individual qualities. You are better than most women in this world.

2 Likes

Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 08, 2016
Fulaman198:

My dear, I will pray that you sleep well every night and that your mind is always at ease without anything to stress you out.

I don't know if a Virgin's desire is of a dull and muted nature. I think that varies from person to person. For me personally, I can tell you that's not the case. I have to constantly settle my mind to not think of beautiful women with nice feet and legs. That in itself can be a challenge, but I have far important things to think of like tutoring others and learning new material on a daily basis that often trumps my lust for beautiful African women with nice legs and feet lipsrsealed (sorry if I said too much). I hope you won't think I'm weird with those thoughts.

I do agree with you in thought process that virginity has too many non-constant variables. What is X for one virgin maybe A for another virgin. I honestly don't know what will happen when I cross that precipice, but I do know that it would have to be for a woman I love only and not one I lust after. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if that were the case.

The problem with sex is that it is seen everywhere especially in movies (not Nigerian movies though, especially not Kannywood movies (Kannywood is a subcategory of Nollywood movies often completely in the Hausa language, they are very conservative and you will be lucky to even see a man and woman holding hands)). But in Western movies, sex is rampant all over the place.

I just want you to know my thoughts on this whole situation, I think of you in an extremely high fashion sense and I think often you downplay your own individual qualities. You are better than most women in this world.

I realize that...it does vary from person to person within virginity, but it's usually a whole different ball game after it's been 'lost', so to speak, and that's my point and what I was comparing (pre to post). The thoughts you described are nothing out of the ordinary. In fact, they're pretty normal. Lust isn't some evil in need of eradication. It's healthy, and a lot of times it's all what you need, lol. I get the sense that you're somewhat ashamed of your thoughts, but you really shouldn't be.

And you've never loved someone? I wonder how you survived years in Cali where a lot of the population is young, fit, and image-obsessed, and where the weather often calls for short dresses, or a nice pair of shorts, and your legs practically sing out to be free, lol?

I don't see that as a problem, tho. That sex is everywhere isn't some Western movie conspiracy, because sex really is everywhere. Meanwhile, the Kannywood you mention is probably Islam-influenced and prefers to portray some alternate universe wherein sex and lust are non-existent, but which, in the same vein, I can understand is probably a whole lot easier to digest for people who're trying to abstain.

[size=1pt]Honestly, tho, dare I say it, Fula, you really sound like need to pushed off that precipice STAT, if you don't mind me sayingtongue. And I think you're idealizing me a great deal. I mean, your last sentence there...is just too much, and I can't accept it, because it ISN'T true. I have my own set of flaws, I promise you. [/size]

2 Likes

Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by JiggamanGh: 11:55pm On Apr 08, 2016
Nigerian women and white dicks. Smh

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See The Nude Photos That Led To Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Saga / Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? / Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.