Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,576 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Of What Use is a Pillow to a Lonely Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Of What Use is a Pillow to a Lonely Girl? (2465 Views)

How Do The Successful Combat A Lonely Lovelife? / A Man Married A Pillow. / 28-Year-Old Japanese Man Marries A Pillow! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Of What Use is a Pillow to a Lonely Girl? by TaliTali(m): 7:57am On Nov 14, 2005
Girls when lonely in bed use the pillow for their closest companions. Is this of any use to them?
Re: Of What Use is a Pillow to a Lonely Girl? by fabian(f): 2:08pm On Nov 14, 2005
I guess for those who are used to stuffed animals, it may be of some use? rolleyes rolleyes
Re: Of What Use is a Pillow to a Lonely Girl? by IAH(f): 2:10pm On Nov 14, 2005
She cries on it?
Re: Of What Use is a Pillow to a Lonely Girl? by hotangel2(f): 1:47am On Nov 15, 2005
of great use. Although i prefer stuffed animals. Like my big rabbit! I just squeeze the sh!t outta it when i need it most. And u know.. it's of really great use. When u wanna talk to something instead of someone.. U just go ahead and talk.

And when you're happy, u just talk to it and u know... it's just like that. Plus it's there to decorate ur bed and room. Ermmm... i will just have to say it's of GOOD use. smiley
Re: Of What Use is a Pillow to a Lonely Girl? by Seun(m): 8:05pm On Nov 15, 2005
Speaking to an inanimate object? Using a pillow as a friend? Lonely girls!
Re: Of What Use is a Pillow to a Lonely Girl? by hotangel2(f): 12:36am On Nov 16, 2005
Seun u don't speak to your pillow or teddy bear only when you are lonely. You could also speak to em when you are happy or summin. You know, like somethings u want to keep to yourself. U just say em to a non living object, and that way.. u feel as if u told somebody already.
Re: Of What Use is a Pillow to a Lonely Girl? by TaliTali(m): 12:54pm On Nov 17, 2005
hot-angel! Wind carries information far away. So nothing said thinking it remains remains.
Re: Of What Use is a Pillow to a Lonely Girl? by snazzydawn(f): 6:21pm On Dec 04, 2005
Well,I cry on my pillow,hold it tight when I am cold.It helps a bit so I will say a pillow is useful to a lonely girl.
Re: Of What Use is a Pillow to a Lonely Girl? by eveseh(f): 9:43pm On Apr 25, 2006
i cry on my teddybeer,hold it tight,

the pillow to rest the head grin grin grin
Re: Of What Use is a Pillow to a Lonely Girl? by akara(m): 6:57pm On Jun 26, 2006
wonder what happens if you try a live rabbit or teddy! they warm,
Re: Of What Use is a Pillow to a Lonely Girl? by fellow(m): 12:01pm On Jan 27, 2007
Lol funny thread. I wonder why you girls talk to pillow and teddy when all you have to do is put up a call to that guy you have been tripping for all along. I bet he would be of much more help.

Seun:

Speaking to an inanimate object? Using a pillow as a friend? Lonely girls!
I wonder oh
Re: Of What Use is a Pillow to a Lonely Girl? by oyinboaja: 10:02pm On Jan 28, 2007
na wa oh
Re: Of What Use is a Pillow to a Lonely Girl? by Busta(f): 10:05pm On Jan 28, 2007
abi na wa oh.

enways, i tot pillows were made to rest ur head on?
Re: Of What Use is a Pillow to a Lonely Girl? by amaikama(m): 10:39am On Aug 06, 2007
Ladies!! please, tell the truth for once and let the devil fall asleep. just this once! smiley grin
Re: Of What Use is a Pillow to a Lonely Girl? by tonerro1(m): 2:33pm On Aug 06, 2007
they probably hold it and think about the guys that toasted them and they did over shakara and they lost them and now they are lonely!!
Re: Of What Use is a Pillow to a Lonely Girl? by Joey82(m): 2:45pm On Aug 06, 2007
lmao grin grin
Re: Of What Use is a Pillow to a Lonely Girl? by tomnmenace(m): 6:31pm On Sep 07, 2012
[quote author=fellow]Lol funny thread. I wonder why you girls talk to pillow and teddy when all you have to do is put up a call to that guy you have been tripping for all along. I bet he would be of much more help.

Yes oh! LMAO! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Of What Use is a Pillow to a Lonely Girl? by Mynd44: 7:44pm On Sep 07, 2012
Funny indeed
Re: Of What Use is a Pillow to a Lonely Girl? by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 08, 2012
[quote author=tomnmenace][/quote]
Bro.. You don dey craayyyy ooo... smiley cheesy so you dug out this thread??
Re: Of What Use is a Pillow to a Lonely Girl? by Flygerian1(m): 12:11pm On Sep 08, 2012
WTF!

(1) (Reply)

I Am Tired Of My Girl: I Need Advise / Can You accept this ? / Unilag Babes Under My Parm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.