Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) (58299 Views)

I Am Pleased I Am Back, I Am Feeling Much Better Now. - President Buhari (Pic) / Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari / DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by henryanna36: 8:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
Politicians and their ways eeh.Them no get permanent friends

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/kowa-party-presidential-candidate-in.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by henryanna36: 8:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
lol

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by 2sexycom(m): 8:24pm On Mar 30, 2016
As much as I agree with them, they should stop hiding and only to resurface during election. That is where they are making a mistake and why APC having all the attention. Visibility is the key here... They have to market themselves.

191 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by TPAND(f): 8:26pm On Mar 30, 2016
The Gullible followers never see anything.

Can you imagine I saw one defending the fuel queues today at the filling station. He heaped the blame on Jonathan and said Baba has it in control. I just Laff tire.

Buhari is a scam. Clueless and brainless. How could Nigerians vote a 75+ old man as president. Can he use is brains effectively?

289 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by DONMAYOR19(m): 8:31pm On Mar 30, 2016
TPAND:
The Gullible followers never see anything.

Can you imagine I saw one defending the fuel queues today at the filling station. He heaped the blame on Jonathan and said Baba has it in control. I just Laff tire.

Buhari is a scam. Clueless and brainless. How could Nigerians vote a 75+ old man as president. Can he use is brains effectively?
Some brainless and zombies in Nigeria. not all Nigerians.

192 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by ckmayoca: 8:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
But can this woman withstand pressure from our cabal and national assembly? I guess NO.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
Nigeria will suffer a lot in the hands of Mohammed buhari. When last did Nigeria get any good news from this administration?

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by missdebs(f): 8:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
everyone makes jest of you till u finally make it. ride on buhari

235 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by ShegeYorubawa: 8:56pm On Mar 30, 2016
Bubari should organize his paid internet posters to gather more likes and shares like he did pre-election. Oopps Obama's campaign manager have ended his contract with the dull one.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by CecyAdrian(f): 9:38pm On Mar 30, 2016
Rubbish!!

What has this woman being doing to aid to the development of the country, you must not be the president to make an impact. Just because she lost the election she ran to hide, and in 2019 she will resurface again to promise Nigerians heaven on earth to earn their vote, meanwhile she has not in anyway contributed to the forward match of the Country.

Even if you enemy is in government, you should not relent to show the people your capability and zeal to do more if given the opportunity, but unfortunately Nigerian politicians do not understand that. When it's time for election now, she will enter the public eye and start sharing wrappers and bags of rice so we will say she has the well being of the masses in mind.

Our Female politicians should take a leaf out of Hilary Clinton's book, study and live it.

Rather she is there criticizing and sharing in the blame-game with a kid.

116 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by bedspread: 9:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
Pls EVERYONE HERE SHOULD WATCH OUT FOR THE PERSON( FRAUDSTER) THAT PUT UP A [b][/b]CARDBONAZA.COM.

I SUBSCRIBED FOR THAT STUFF, BUT I THINK ITS A SCAM. SO PLS BRETHREN BEWARE!! ITS A SCAM OOOO.

MTN COMMUNICATION SHOULD TAKE NOTE.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by Ayodejioak(m): 9:42pm On Mar 30, 2016
TAKE HEART MAMA

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by ossaisly(m): 9:42pm On Mar 30, 2016
G

1 Like

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by SycophanticGoat: 9:42pm On Mar 30, 2016
CecyAdrian:
Rubbish!!
What has this woman being doing to aid to the development of the country, you must not be the president to make an impact. Just because she lost the election she ran to hide, and in 2019 she will resurface again to promise Nigerians heaven on earth to earn their vote, meanwhile she has not in anyway contributed to the forward match of the Country.
Even if you enemy is in government, you should not relent to show the people your capability and zeal to do more if given the opportunity, but unfortunately Nigerian politicians do not understand that. When it's time for election now, she will enter the public eye and start sharing wrappers and bags of rice so we will say she has the well being of the masses in mind.
Our Female politicians should take a leaf out of Hilary Clinton's book, study and live it.
Rather she is there criticizing and sharing in the blame-game with a kid.

You never asked that useless and brain dead dullard what he did to contribute to the development of the country during the period of 1999 to 2015 but voted the senile bigot to power. A man that even supported boko haram instead of the Nigerian Army just because of his lust for power. Remember that "a fight against boko haram was injustice to the north"? Remember that a childish brain dead old fool's inability to concede defeat during the 2011 election led to the death of over 1,000?

Remember how Mumuhammado Mumuhary, Thiefnubû and Lie MohamMAD criticized every actions of the previous administration without proffering any tangible solution? How they sponsored the subsidy protest and how they used media and support for boko haram to run the past administration aground?

If all these were contributions to Nigeria, then I must say that this Kowa woman is a god and a hero when compared to that brainless man..

APC zombies and sycophancy are like hard prick and wet toto!

244 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by adebrave1(m): 9:43pm On Mar 30, 2016
Forget that thing madam, you self turn twitter protester?!

4 Likes

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 30, 2016
On TV Program, she praises Buhari but on social madia, she says her mind.

3 Likes

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by Holyfield1(m): 9:43pm On Mar 30, 2016
Well, I don't really blame them, It Is Expected, As much as I am concerned this KAWO or KOWA or whatever they call themselves ain't happy with the fact that they lost and ''Do Not Wish The President Or Nigeria Well One Bit'' They Only crave for power, Should they win I bet theirs would be worst, All the money spent of 8 years election campaign na in them go first pack....Awon Eleribu Sombori

8 Likes

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by Flexherbal(m): 9:43pm On Mar 30, 2016
We don't even know who to vorte anymore.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by kenzysmith: 9:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
Buhari ve turn his self to public he ve rub his name to the mud the name he suffer to build all the wailers pls come and sympathize with the zombies proudly a wailer

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by Olukokosir(m): 9:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
Mtchewss

1 Like

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 30, 2016
Even Lalasticlala has more popularity than this woman. Who the hell is she and where is she from?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by dedons: 9:46pm On Mar 30, 2016
Click like if you HATE APC.

CLICK share if you HATE APC.

82 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by naijaboy756: 9:46pm On Mar 30, 2016
missdebs:
everyone makes jest of you till u finally make it. ride on buhari
u will make a good witch or native doctor. Soooo heartless!!! Buhari should ride on? Smh

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by ayindejimmy(m): 9:46pm On Mar 30, 2016
being a president. of nigeria is more complex than this woman assume o. so her husband would now be first husband ?

5 Likes

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by ChappyChase: 9:47pm On Mar 30, 2016
2sexycom:
As much as I agree with them, they should stop hiding and only to resurface during election. That is where they are making a mistake and why APC having all the attention. Visibility is the key here... They have to market themselves.
Seconded!!

3 Likes

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by nbright: 9:47pm On Mar 30, 2016
The dullard is a curse from the gods on Nigerians
watch how some zombies will rope Jonathan's name into this thread

16 Likes

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by akuremy: 9:48pm On Mar 30, 2016
Correct
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by Lanceslot(m): 9:48pm On Mar 30, 2016
We told them that the "CHANGE" will come in a negative formula but they didn't believe.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by mopolch(m): 9:48pm On Mar 30, 2016
Hmmm

4 Likes

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by marshalcarter: 9:48pm On Mar 30, 2016
Ledem gerrarehere
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 30, 2016
buhari has got it all wrong in all ramification..

ECONOMY............... F9
POWER SUPPLY....... F9
UNEMPLOYMENT... A1
SECURITY................ F9
UNDERAGE ABDUCTION.. A1
FUEL SCARCITY..... A1
JUNKETTING..........A1
BOMBING............... B3
CORRUPTION........B3
HERDSMEN KILLING... A1
ELECTIONS.......... F9

How a man whom after 30 years of leaving power couldn't be productive to both himself and the society, no investment at all, a man with a tissue paper as certificate was voted to oversee the affairs of about 160million people flabbergast me. what do you expect from a man with such credentials....?. Buhari has failed!!!!.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by demolinka(m): 9:49pm On Mar 30, 2016
Nigerians are strongly behind u PMB. We will change dis country for good together. Ride on sir!

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections / Sowore Begins Hunger Strike In Police Detention, Rejects Food / Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.