Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,861 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:01 AM

kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? (47016 Views)

When Was The Last Time You Enjoyed 2weeks Uninterrupted Power Supply?? / 9 Countries You Can Travel To And Get Rich In No Time – You Don’t Need USA / Photo Of The Warning I Saw On A Fence In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? by Segadem(m): 12:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
TIDDOLL:
ON AND ON..ON AND ON...LIFE GOES ON.....that was when kids were innocent..
Re: kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? by donbugy(m): 12:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
Re: kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? by OurSchoolNews: 12:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
Ok
Re: kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? by macaranta(m): 12:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
grin "pepper" kite.
Re: kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? by Bjfirst: 12:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
October 7,1928 to b precise... grin

1 Like

Re: kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? by chaberry(m): 12:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
Evidence1000:
This pic brings back memories. I remember Aba in those days when we'd fly kites from Arondizuogu to Ngwa road and all that.
To Obohia and then to my formal residence Imukawink
Lovely memories
Re: kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? by danielicon(m): 12:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
okay
Re: kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? by Gkemz: 12:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
Long time ago when men were boys, women girls
Re: kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? by cutelover19(m): 1:00pm On Mar 31, 2016
those days in okokomaiko
Re: kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? by menix(m): 1:02pm On Mar 31, 2016
Those dayz wey I dey fly kite from Badagry only to ask a passerby where I dey now, nd he replied CMS bridge....

1 Like

Re: kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? by banmee(m): 1:03pm On Mar 31, 2016
I used to be a pro.
Re: kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? by realbest(m): 1:05pm On Mar 31, 2016
ikorodureporta:
Back then, NEPA used to complain about the activities of kite-flyers.

Now, children are on holidays, & nothing like this exists anymore.... Some of these children fit neva see rainbow, spaceship, etc, because they dnt watch the sky...
A month back - February.I did one to my son.He was so happy flying it all the day.
Re: kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? by Olypeppy(f): 1:05pm On Mar 31, 2016
naso my kid bro dey finish our nylon wey mumsy dey use tye crayfish,popsy razor blade wey him dey use barb hair and my thread wey I dey use stitch my torn undies
Re: kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? by Firstlieutenant(m): 1:06pm On Mar 31, 2016
halfricanadian:
cry cry e don tey well well

Na lie, e just seem like yesterday.
Re: kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? by jesussaves22: 1:09pm On Mar 31, 2016
marshalcarter:

Oya dey go since u don fall ma leg..u don happy undecided
We all enjoy togather what he enumerated but this indomie children did not witness what the op posted. So na our olden days sweet pass
Re: kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? by Cutehector(m): 1:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
Even if we came from rich homes wen we were little, we still did all these things

But nowadays, na so so segregation full everywhere.
Re: kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? by laviecontinue: 1:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
One of d reason I can't wear mini anything. Chai!!! cheesy grin cheesygrin

1 Like

Re: kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? by Mbkite(m): 1:13pm On Mar 31, 2016
Evidence1000:
This pic brings back memories. I remember Aba in those days when we'd fly kites from Arondizuogu to Ngwa road and all that.
we may hv jammed! I flew mine from Ibere to umuosu and then to Ikeano and bak to Ngwa Road! Lol

1 Like

Re: kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? by boujaye: 1:13pm On Mar 31, 2016
marshalcarter:
E cum be lyk sey na durin our set we enjoy play pass grin dis gereration grin shildren no enshoy play at all
yes. nowadays na so so lesson, cartoon and computer games
Re: kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? by swagifted(m): 1:15pm On Mar 31, 2016
D new generation kids have drones
marshalcarter:
E cum be lyk sey na durin our set we enjoy play pass grin dis gereration grin shildren no enshoy play at all
Re: kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 31, 2016
Dos days wei we de play husband n wife n after d marraige....COMPLETE TAM!
Re: kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? by eamon360(m): 1:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
Come to Niger state, Sabo wuse to be precise. They r still in 1996 here. The children here still play those outdated play. Children in sabo wuse still fly kite. Blive me....

2 Likes

Re: kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? by nwadiuko1(m): 1:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
Evidence1000:
na ogborhill area dah year
Re: kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? by Mbkite(m): 1:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
chaberry:
To Obohia and then to my formal residence Imukawink Lovely memories
Did u ever cross Degema via Nkwo-ngwa?
Re: kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? by dilini(m): 1:18pm On Mar 31, 2016
ikorodureporta:
Back then, NEPA used to complain about the activities of kite-flyers.

Now, children are on holidays, & nothing like this exists anymore.... Some of these children fit neva see rainbow, spaceship, etc, because they dnt watch the sky...

I wonder which generation will come after this indomie generation.... pheew!! How times flies!!!
Re: kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? by Mbkite(m): 1:19pm On Mar 31, 2016
Olypeppy:
naso my kid bro dey finish our nylon wey mumsy dey use tye crayfish,popsy razor blade wey him dey use barb hair and my thread wey I dey use stitch my torn undies
so real
Re: kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? by joey150(m): 1:19pm On Mar 31, 2016
Old school...
If i was a kid now I'll prefer you buy me a ps4 than this...
Re: kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? by chynie: 1:20pm On Mar 31, 2016
Evidence1000:

I bu ezigbo nwa aba

1 Like

Re: kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? by azeeza(f): 1:21pm On Mar 31, 2016
You try,LIE FIRSTKING01!!!!!
firstking01:
Pheeeww, blessed memoriesgrin,,,my rope no dey finish ehcheesy....inshort there was a time i gave my kite rope till e rich sun, sun con melt am embarassed
Re: kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? by ambafrank: 1:21pm On Mar 31, 2016
I remember those days when we fly kites they will say give am belle

1 Like

Re: kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? by ImmaculateIfy: 1:28pm On Mar 31, 2016
not for my side you will be begging them to stop, but for wri dem no dey hear u slf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Residents Flee As Monkeys Invade Lagos Community / Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well / Ugandan Man Watches Woman Drown Because No One To Help Him Hold His Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.