Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,781 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

See What Corp Members In Akure South Did Today. Pictures - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / See What Corp Members In Akure South Did Today. Pictures (1789 Views)

NYSC: 4 Camp Rules Corp Members Don't Make Fuss About [photos] / NYSC Swears In 1,882 Corps Members In Ondo State [photos] / See What Dutse LGA Medical CDS Group Did Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Corp Members In Akure South Did Today. Pictures by emmabowin(m): 11:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
Hello everyone.
Corp members of charity group CDS today visited the ondo state orphanage home at obaile, ondo state as part of our projects aimed at touching the lives of the kids as well as encouraging the staff of the home to keep up their good works. It was really a touching experience but not a regrettable one.

Re: See What Corp Members In Akure South Did Today. Pictures by xreal: 11:16pm On Mar 30, 2016
emmabowin:
Hello everyone.
Corp members of charity group CDS today visited the ondo state orphanage home at obaile, ondo state as part of our projects aimed at touching the lives of the kids as well as encouraging the staff of the home to keep up their good works. It was really a touching experience but not a regrettable one.

is that all?
Re: See What Corp Members In Akure South Did Today. Pictures by oglalasioux(m): 11:54pm On Mar 30, 2016
Is there a truck bringing in what the corpers donated to the orphanage or are they on photo spree for what I'm seeing in the picture? We should be ashamed sometimes of how we publicise generosity.
Re: See What Corp Members In Akure South Did Today. Pictures by psucc(m): 11:54pm On Mar 30, 2016
Stingy corpers

How many of una buy one bag of rice and one carton of noodle?

If I may asked, how many cartons of those noodles did one lady Corper consume in a month?
Re: See What Corp Members In Akure South Did Today. Pictures by emmabowin(m): 12:09am On Mar 31, 2016
oglalasioux:
Is there a truck bringing in what the corpers donated to the orphanage or are they on photo spree for what I'm seeing in the picture? We should be ashamed sometimes of how we publicise generosity.

No truck brought the gift items nor did we go on a photo spree. But u must know something, generosity is more than the material gift u donate. It's actually your sincerity of purpose. In the earlier post, no mention was even made of the gift items we donated. It didn't matter how small or how large the items were. What mattered was the fact that we were there to show them some love.... U needed to see how happy the kids were to see us. How we spent time with them, played and laughed with them...

1 Like

Re: See What Corp Members In Akure South Did Today. Pictures by oglalasioux(m): 12:35am On Mar 31, 2016
emmabowin:

No truck brought the gift items nor did we go on a photo spree. But u must know something, generosity is more than the material gift u donate. It's actually your sincerity of purpose. In the earlier post, no mention was even made of the gift items we donated. It didn't matter how small or how large the items were. What mattered was the fact that we were there to show them some love.... U needed to see how happy the kids were to see us. How we spent time with them, played and laughed with them...

Ok. But I believe the photograph should have been you people with the children not with the items. I commend you though.

But don't forget; twice blessed is he who gives in secret.

1 Like

Re: See What Corp Members In Akure South Did Today. Pictures by matrixme(m): 7:01am On Mar 31, 2016
I am sorry to say this but you people are just bunch of publicity seekers. We all know you all can afford to do much more than that.
Besides since you were not even mandated to use your personal funds, so why go through the effort if you could only give these paltry gifts as a group? and you all had to take the picture like it's what important to you
Re: See What Corp Members In Akure South Did Today. Pictures by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 04, 2017
Female corper Needs ppa akure south
Re: See What Corp Members In Akure South Did Today. Pictures by solelymade: 2:14pm On May 04, 2017
Don't insult the corpers, please. I believe they did the much they can, if they were much more empowered they will do much more. However, I agree that sharing pictures of them having fun with the kids would have been a better way of communicating the world to love these special children.

(1) (Reply)

Lol.....when A Deeper Life Girl Decide To Go To NYSC..... / Nysc Batch B 2017 Registration Date Out (must Read) / Nysc 2019 Batch B, Stream 2 Pcms Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.