Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

The Most Heart Breaking Disclaimer. Graphics Picture. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Most Heart Breaking Disclaimer. Graphics Picture. (1214 Views)

Disclaimer: Apostle Suleman Distances Self From Plan To Sue Dss / The Real RCCG Disclaimer !!!!RCCG Reacts To One Of Its Branches 'sacrifice Form' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Heart Breaking Disclaimer. Graphics Picture. by arusoncd(m): 11:16pm On Mar 30, 2016
When God or Jesus warned us in the bible not to represent him in any image we thought he was joking, now look at this worst religious disclaimer graphics of mortal Robert Powell the British comedian and actor who acted Jesus character in the movie: Jesus of Nazareth. Powell said since 1977 that you people should burn or stop worshiping him or bowing before his image in religious places that, in his own words: "I AM NOT JESUS."

Re: The Most Heart Breaking Disclaimer. Graphics Picture. by xreal: 11:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
Hian!

Tell dem ooo.
Re: The Most Heart Breaking Disclaimer. Graphics Picture. by arusoncd(m): 11:19pm On Mar 30, 2016
if i start burning this pictures will people see me as a pagan?
Re: The Most Heart Breaking Disclaimer. Graphics Picture. by DLondonboiy: 11:19pm On Mar 30, 2016
lol
funny enough mr Powell is the Jesus we worship o the guy go don complain tire..
Re: The Most Heart Breaking Disclaimer. Graphics Picture. by Blizzy9ja: 11:29pm On Mar 30, 2016
At least they pray to Jesus Christ the son of God and not Robert Powell... And that is more important
Re: The Most Heart Breaking Disclaimer. Graphics Picture. by psucc(m): 11:51pm On Mar 30, 2016
And what is the semblance between the two portraits?
Re: The Most Heart Breaking Disclaimer. Graphics Picture. by laprince(m): 12:35am On Mar 31, 2016
Idolatry won't allow us to make the effort to correct ourselves.
Re: The Most Heart Breaking Disclaimer. Graphics Picture. by engrtee(f): 12:44am On Mar 31, 2016
You must be Jesus ooo
Re: The Most Heart Breaking Disclaimer. Graphics Picture. by thesicilian: 2:12am On Mar 31, 2016
OP what is graphic about these pictures?
Re: The Most Heart Breaking Disclaimer. Graphics Picture. by johnaruson(m): 3:09pm On Jan 15, 2017
Oh dear me!

Re: The Most Heart Breaking Disclaimer. Graphics Picture. by johnaruson(m): 3:10pm On Jan 15, 2017
We mortal man

(1) (Reply)

7 Signs Your Masturbation Is Getting Out Of Hand / Help! My Girlfriend Did A Blood Oath With Her Ex / Holiness Within And Without

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.