Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Nigerian Air Force, Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nigerian Air Force, Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement (14835 Views)

The Army Jeep Innoson Motors Produced / PHOTOS: Nigerian Air Force And Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement / Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Air Force, Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement by Ameboperoo(m): 7:34am On Mar 31, 2016
This is good news for Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Air Force, Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement by Baroba(m): 7:34am On Mar 31, 2016
Brilliance9000:
The Great Igbo Race said Lord Luggard. Until Igbos mount the leadership of this country, this country WILL NEVER see the light of the day.. never! Hausas and Yorubas should get out of the way....get out! All brains are not equal. If you don't want them to lead the country to greater heights out of envy, hate and jealousy, that's fine....LET THEM HAVE THEIR COUNTRY.

This thread wil never make front page, in fact it will be hidden soon or moved to Car Talk...out of envy to continue to hide the good news coming out of the East even when such news will benefit us all as a country. Pure evil and wickedness!

EDITED: I SAID 5 HRS AGO...THEY MOVED IT TO CAR TALK SECTION. HOW IS THIS NEWS CAR TALK? WHERE IS THE CAR IN THIS NEWS?

Calm down before you pop a vessel.. well-done Innoson, we hope to see more collaborations like this.. Great news..
Re: Nigerian Air Force, Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement by mynd1(f): 7:35am On Mar 31, 2016
Adaure4ever:
This is Childish. STOP IT
Leave am make him wail taya. undecided
Re: Nigerian Air Force, Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 31, 2016
mynd1:
Hope they will appreciate this administration for this cause we didn't see them doing this during the last administration. undecided

God bless Nigeria.

The last admin was a big fan of Innoson.

Also..the current situation means that we can no longer import parts from abroad...so we have to source for them locally. And save dollars.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force, Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement by valx2: 7:36am On Mar 31, 2016
vecman22:
this pple should b very careful with dis "aba"parts...

fake fake fake product everywhere..
Yoloba can't manufacture anything,even awolowo had to import ABA made rat poison to kill himself.haven't you heard?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force, Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement by olab007(m): 7:36am On Mar 31, 2016
its high time all naija should join hand together to promote this company , its our own let every body give using our local made car a second thought. promote made in naija for more economic development, and the company should focused more on production and give out the sales to any company that will be ready to take it up with servicing center in all location. GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force, Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement by OneManLegion(m): 7:36am On Mar 31, 2016
Brilliance9000:
The Great Igbo Race said Lord Luggard. Until Igbos mount the leadership of this country, this country WILL NEVER see the light of the day.. never! Hausas and Yorubas should get out of the way....get out! All brains are not equal. If you don't want them to lead the country to greater heights out of envy, hate and jealousy, that's fine....LET THEM HAVE THEIR COUNTRY.

This thread wil never make front page, in fact it will be hidden soon or moved to Car Talk...out of envy to continue to hide the good news coming out of the East even when such news will benefit us all as a country. Pure evil and wickedness!

EDITED: I SAID 5 HRS AGO...THEY MOVED IT TO CAR TALK SECTION. HOW IS THIS NEWS CAR TALK? WHERE IS THE CAR IN THIS NEWS?

You also said it'd never make Front-page.

You may now eat your words and then puke.
Re: Nigerian Air Force, Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement by AstraNetwork: 7:39am On Mar 31, 2016
Give us the Federal Republic of Anambra and see us rival US, UK, Russia, Germany, Japan and China. Anambra on a giant rise..

Truly, the light of the entire black race.

Re: Nigerian Air Force, Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 31, 2016
Brilliance9000:

this braggardism is irritating.
Just commend innoson and move on,..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force, Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement by adeoba2008(m): 7:43am On Mar 31, 2016
Innoson our Pride

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force, Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement by Opharhe: 7:45am On Mar 31, 2016
mynd1:
Hope they will appreciate this administration for this cause we didn't see them doing this during the last administration. undecided

God bless Nigeria.
Why the talk of this administration? Govt. Is a continuum my dear. And besides Innoson have been helping the Air force since GEJ's tenure especially due to the foreign pressures in preventing Nigeria from getting needed hardware. The Chief of Air staff himself confirmed this... So GEJ started it my dear, this is just an official and well spelt out agreement. Kudos to this administration and the Air force anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force, Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement by eyeview: 7:46am On Mar 31, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
I'll Make sure we going to have a car manufacturing plant in imo too, 2019 is just too far

What is good for Anambara is also good for Imo..

This can't be the real sam daddy I know?
Though a faceless forum,impersonation is still a crime
Re: Nigerian Air Force, Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement by wristbangle: 7:47am On Mar 31, 2016
mynd1:

God bless Nigeria.

Abi. Yet dem go dey abuse PMB say him marginalised dem
Re: Nigerian Air Force, Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement by Idrismusty97(m): 7:47am On Mar 31, 2016
Brilliance9000:

Do you honestly think people like Innoson would want a secession from Nigeria? Do you honestly think he will show any shred of support for your Biafra Pipedream?
Re: Nigerian Air Force, Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement by walozanga(m): 7:49am On Mar 31, 2016
YoursGEJ:
My uncle in the airforce say him no go fly the planes with these spare parts until somebody else don test them well well grin

THAT YOUR MAD UNCLE IS TALKING FROM THE ANUS AGAIN.
Re: Nigerian Air Force, Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement by OnuohaEDOZIE(m): 7:49am On Mar 31, 2016
princemedico:

http://www.channelstv.com/2016/03/30/191871/
...i love this,congratulations I.V.O.
Re: Nigerian Air Force, Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement by vecman22(m): 7:53am On Mar 31, 2016
valx2:
Yoloba can't manufacture anything,even awolowo had to import ABA made rat poison to kill himself.haven't you heard?

lol...oga I no be yoloba oo..
Re: Nigerian Air Force, Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 31, 2016
wristbangle:

Abi. Yet dem go dey abuse PMB say him marginalised dem
i told you. Bigotry is in you like Peak.

You are too young to go down the sewers of bigotry. Emancipate your mind and soul
Re: Nigerian Air Force, Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 31, 2016
Brilliance9000:

childish talk. Grow up son because nobbody cares about this cheap braggadocio
Re: Nigerian Air Force, Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement by MENELIK1: 8:13am On Mar 31, 2016
vecman22:

lol...oga I no be yoloba oo.. Typical of an IPOB thug,chest beating freaks from south evil

Re: Nigerian Air Force, Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement by Ridwan1821: 8:18am On Mar 31, 2016
Brilliance9000:

Y can't u treat everybody as Nigerians. This is among things killing us.. TRIBALISM

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force, Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement by wristbangle: 8:18am On Mar 31, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
[s]i told you. Bigotry is in you like Peak.

You are too young to go down the sewers of bigotry. Emancipate your mind and soul[/s]

Madame, it's too early 4 u to utter senseless comment. I am not for anybody supporting tribalism but this present administration has witness much tribalism becos children of hate lost vastly during d last election. Na dem sabi.
Re: Nigerian Air Force, Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement by mildflame: 8:20am On Mar 31, 2016
That KANU guy na real FRAUD, BIAFRA the biggest SCAM of the decade
Re: Nigerian Air Force, Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement by 2sexycom(m): 8:20am On Mar 31, 2016
Adaure4ever:
this braggardism is irritating.
Just commend innoson and move on,..
wow... Thank God you are noticing. These Igbo brothers on Nairaland can brag and that is why they attract too many haters on nairaland. What happened to humility? Other tribes had to nickname them chestbeaters for same reason. Pathetic.
Re: Nigerian Air Force, Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 31, 2016
vecman22:
this pple should b very careful with dis "aba"parts...

fake fake fake product everywhere..

Painment!

Re: Nigerian Air Force, Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 31, 2016
wristbangle:

Madame, it's too early 4 u to utter senseless comment.
Go and learn courtesy. Engage more in your books because you are loosing the fabric of your being on social media.

I want you to be a better person and i will not stop doing it if by chance i see a negative comment from you.
Re: Nigerian Air Force, Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement by wristbangle: 8:27am On Mar 31, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
Go and learn courtesy. Engage more in your books because you are loosing the fabric of your being on social media.

I want you to be a better person and i will not stop doing it if by chance i see a negative comment from you.

Okay oo! My teacher correct me anytime I make comments that doesn't suit u tongue
Re: Nigerian Air Force, Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement by forgiveness: 8:31am On Mar 31, 2016
AyakaDunukofia:
"Earlier, Chief Chukwuma had told the presidential committee that he was already designing military vehicles that would be as rugged as others produced elsewhere, that the IVM had the capability to manufacture armoured vehicles if given the specification. He said the company only needed support by government and Nigerians. He declared that there was no vehicle IVM could not design and produce for African environment."
[url]. [http://www.ndibe.org/2015/03/presidential-committee-on-defence.html?m=0url]

There was already an Mou with Innoson to produce advanced rugged Armoured vehicles for the army early last year.
The design has already gotten the nod of defence headquarters before GEJ left.
It's long overdue. The Nigerian military should indigenize their technology through a capable and highly focused indigenous company as Innoson. Eventually vet and expand the idea to include any other local outfit with TESTED CREDENTIALS. The issue at stake is more than "what of my tribe"

Hmm! GEJ signed an MOU with Innoson known for producing cars to produce rugged Armoured Vehicles for the Army while he ignored the one that is actually and already producing rugged Armoured Vehicles for Rwanda and some African countries. Abi GEJ no sabi Proforce limited?

There are two things about his move;

1) Cajole the Easterners to vote for him

2) He is a Tri.ba.list
Re: Nigerian Air Force, Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 31, 2016
2sexycom:
wow... Thank God you are noticing. These Igbo brothers on Nairaland can brag and that is why they attract too many haters on nairaland. What happened to humility? Other tribes had to nickname them chestbeaters for same reason. Pathetic.
its very very irritating, I hate that attitude.
Dangote is an hausa man yet you don't see hausas bragging it up and down.
Had it been Dangote is an Igbo man? I wonder, even the ancient egyptians will hear of the bragging that will be attached to it.
Re: Nigerian Air Force, Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement by 2sexycom(m): 8:36am On Mar 31, 2016
Adaure4ever:
its very very irritating, I hate that attitude.
Dangote is an hausa man yet you don't see hausas bragging it up and down.
Had it been Dangote is an Igbo man? I wonder, even the ancient egyptians will hear of the bragging that will be attached to it.
It seems this is the first one you are noticing. If you had been around before the clamp down on biafra threads, you would have felt so ashamed and also wonder if it were truly an igbo person behind such handles.
Re: Nigerian Air Force, Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 31, 2016
spotlessduke:
iPod food is ready grin grin
nice one from innoson
Igbo people try sha

their mind aff rest abi??
#naijarocks
Is your name spotleessduke ipod
Re: Nigerian Air Force, Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement by winj: 9:02am On Mar 31, 2016
IGBO people to supply more fake aircraft parts for air force as if enough pilots have not died from fake parts already!

anyone who trusts IGBOs is a big fo ol!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ford Develops Smart Car Window That Lets The Blind Feel The Outside World / Check Out The Most Popular Sports Car In The World / 5 Common Signs Of A Failing Car Fuel Pump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.