Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,721 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Is there any business one can Start With Zero Capital? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is there any business one can Start With Zero Capital? (5966 Views)

Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / Pls Suggest Any Business One Can Start With #50,000 / I Need Advice On Type Of Business One Can Start In Abuja With About 200k-300k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is there any business one can Start With Zero Capital? by infogenius(m): 11:04am On Aug 23, 2009
Well I will like you to ask your mum or any woman that knows how to tie gele to teach you how to tie the head gear (Gele) and there off you go tying for women FOR MONEY.
Re: Is there any business one can Start With Zero Capital? by bayokolapo(m): 2:00pm On Aug 24, 2009
hello,
guy this an opportunity for you this time around.you see the best internet business you can lay your hands on as a Nigerian is information marketing .To access this business just get a copy of one of my e books on information marketing.To order call me on 08070509770
thanks,
there lot of business you can start without capital, just contact me.ok
Re: Is there any business one can Start With Zero Capital? by zinaLPF: 12:25am On Aug 25, 2009
Generally, entry into the service industry has a lower cost barrier than others.
Re: Is there any business one can Start With Zero Capital? by purelinks: 2:37pm On Aug 25, 2009
For those that are interested you can also send an email to darajonez@yahoo.com or call/sms 07086948219
Re: Is there any business one can Start With Zero Capital? by Sirdayor(m): 7:31pm On Aug 28, 2009
It's been very interesting the way ideas has been pumping into this thread, though some contributors are only interested in selling their products.
However this is my deductions so far, i have been able to identified three major areas of business that somebody withought any money can venture into. And they are; making money with google adsence through free blogging, marketing of information, and rendering of some services.e.g. helping people to tie gele at occassions.
If you think there is any more ideas that is flashing through your mind and you want to share it on this thread, you are welcome.
Re: Is there any business one can Start With Zero Capital? by Echtim(m): 3:06am On Mar 02, 2011
Where else can you discover access to loans, lifestyle, creditcards, E-commerce, dating and so much more. Don’t mind me; it’s just that I like giving out information to like minds and aspirers. I am very sure you would like it because it contains varieties. Infact, you will no longer keep wandering about but straight to the point and there you go. To get a hold of those stuffs, visit that signature.
Re: Is there any business one can Start With Zero Capital? by mcvize(m): 3:54pm On Nov 17, 2014
check this out I recomend it and the site.for latest business idea
“21 exclusive campus-jobs that gets people talking about your brand” (DA eBook).

This eBook is meant for all those who are preparing to get into the high institution. Getting these resources will enable you to kick brokenness out of your life as a student and even when you are out of school you can still do something that will get you far from the labor market.
- See more and DOWNLOAD HERE>>>
http://campusbiz.com.ng/?p=580
Re: Is there any business one can Start With Zero Capital? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 17, 2014
All I see is .com,80% of contributors here are bloggers that want to fill their pockets when you read their blogs.Even OP is a blogger and I perceive this thread is to help him gather information on what to blog.
BTW,I'm a businessman and need partners.If you're interested you can contact me.
P.S:serious minded people only,please.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Listening To Sanusi, I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian! / Build New Solar/wind Generated Houses In Nigeria. / Where Can We Buy Female Dresses And Shoes In Lagos At Wholesale?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.