Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,126 members, 7,807,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Should I Tell Her How Much I Paid As Her Dowry - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Should I Tell Her How Much I Paid As Her Dowry (750 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Confuse Bride Price And Dowry. / James Ayatse's Daughter, Doofan Ayatse Marries. 1000 Paid As Bride Price / Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Wuriaola's Dowry; New Wife Steps Out In Royal Wedding Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Tell Her How Much I Paid As Her Dowry by IgboGoat: 11:11am On Mar 31, 2016
Fellow N'landers good morning.

I have missed this forum, any way its for a very good purpose. I have done Igba Nkwu and Im'ego (Wine Carrying ceremony and paying of bride price).

My challenge now is that my wife is asking me how much was paid on her head as dowry.

Is it proper to disclose that info to her?
Re: Should I Tell Her How Much I Paid As Her Dowry by Cutehector(m): 11:14am On Mar 31, 2016
It's not a big deal, tell it to her face.
Re: Should I Tell Her How Much I Paid As Her Dowry by MRBrownJ: 1:04pm On Mar 31, 2016
every women need to know their worth
Re: Should I Tell Her How Much I Paid As Her Dowry by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
Like you married her with N10...

Chai..
Re: Should I Tell Her How Much I Paid As Her Dowry by HonAdeli(m): 9:18pm On Apr 01, 2016
don't think its mandatory to tell her,but u can just tell her if she keeps on disturbing!!

(1) (Reply)

Death Of The Oba. Stay Clear Ota For Now. / See Where Your Nigerian State Got Its Name From / Lagos Herbalists Embrace Internet Divination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.